Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Searching for herbs (open for all) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Searching for herbs (open for all) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Searching for herbs (open for all)

+3
Jadespine
Shiningwater
Turis
7 posters

Go down

Searching for herbs (open for all) Empty Searching for herbs (open for all)

Post by Turis Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Turis was walking somewhere along the border looking for herbs. His wings had gotten tired of flying, so he thought he'd just walk for a little bit. Turis hadn't ever ben too far out of FireWing territory, so was he a bit cautious about what he was doing, having heard many stories of varying accuracy about how the other tribes were. Sniffing around the various bushes and plants, he took whatever herbs he deemed useful and stealthily stuffed them into his pouch. He had never met any other dragons that weren't from his tribe, so he was nervous, but also excited. Certainly whoever Turis would meet out here would be a lot more interesting than the rest of the FireWing brutes, unless one of the aforementioned brutes decided to follow him out to the seemingly abandoned area.
Turis
Turis
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Aquarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Searching for herbs (open for all) Empty Re: Searching for herbs (open for all)

Post by Shiningwater Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Shine reached for a small herb plant, looking at it curiously, when a rustle in the nearby bushes made her turn. She twisted curiously, pushing her way through the bushes. She blinked in surprise to find anther dragon-a Firewing, she was pretty sure-likewise searching for herbs. She looked at him to make sure she wasn't crazy. There were very few other healers in the tribes, and she had been the only one to use herbs as far as she knew. As a result, she stood dumbly for a moment, before shaking herself. "Who're you?" She asked curiously. Not in a harsh or demanding way, but in surprise and curiosity.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turis Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Turis jumped back in surprise, almost offended that someone would dare sneak up on him. He looked over the newcomer, noticing that she was a SeaWing and a healer just like himself. Realizing that she wasn't much of a threat, he walked a little closer and attempted to look friendlier. "I'm Turis. I'm the new healer of the FireWings. Just finished my training a few weeks ago. Thought I'd come out and search for some herbs, considering that there isn't much of anything in our own territory besides lava, fire, and brimstone." He paused, adjusting his pouch. "I assume you're a healer too, yes?"
Turis
Turis
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Aquarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:47 pm

Jade was padding along the border, hunting for caves. She paused, sniffing the air for cave-scent, when she smelled three dragons, one reeked of death and decay. Looking around she spotted a small, lean black dragon creeping through the undergrowth. It was heading towards the voices of the other two. Jade charged to warn them, only to be pounced upon by it. She knew it was black, but as she ran it tackled her and sneak what she knew were Icewing claws deep into her back. She tried to crush it, but it wriggled away and lunged at her stomach. They two rolled into the clearing in a screeching mass of blood, scales, teeth, and claws.

(time to meet Scourge.)
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Solstice's eyes searched the ground for important patches of plants. She tilted her head as she heard a screeching and saw four dragons extremely close to wach other: Shine, some other guy, Jade and some random dude trying to kill her. Great. She alighted down, leaving her search for burdock root. Solstice grabbed courge and wrenched him off of Jade the ebst she could, hissing and trapping him in an ice cage. "Are you alright?" She asked and began to inspect Jade's claw marks, eyes occassionally wandering to the random dragon and Shine.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Turis Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Turis jumped back in pure fear when he saw the two other dragons roll into the clearing. He wasn't expecting anything like this. Instinctively, he shot out a small burst of flame from his mouth, thankfully not hitting anything or anyone, just scorching a few plants.
Embarrassed by his visible cowardliness, Turis stood up and glared at the black dragon that was attacking the stranger. "I don't know who you are," he paused, looking at the others who had arrived, "Who any of you are, for that matter, but I feel I should inform you that I'm a healer. The only healer in my tribe, which makes me highly valued, so if any of you lay one claw on me, there will be consequences!" his talons grasped nervously at the soil below him, hoping that he didn't look like a complete joke as he said this, which is what usually would happen whenever he would attempt to threaten anyone.
Turis
Turis
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Aquarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:34 am

The two dragons were pulled apart and Scourge was trapped inside an ice cage, which he broke easily. Jade tried to calm down and introduce herself. "I am Jadespine, Earthwing guardian and professional spelunker." she growled. Scourge was haveing a harder time not trying to kill ayone. He stalked up to Turis, the fangs on his collar gleamed and his Icewing claws were easily visible. "Now why should I tell you who I am, tiny fool? I do not see what is so valuable about a runt like you. As for my size, I would not under-estimate it, for that has lead to death." Scourge growled. He was smaller than Turis, but the blood-stench coming off him was reason enough to fear him.

Last edited by Jadespine on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:20 am

Today was a wonderful day! The sun was shining brightly, the birds were singing, and the forest was just stumbling with life everywhere you looked. Indeed, Moka, the oddly-colored pink dragoness, had a good
feeling about today as she swept through the shadows of the forest, her eyes wide as she watched all the growth go on around her. Her paws made slightly crunching sounds as she lifted them up, then put them back down, her eyes wide as she stared around, and her tail whipped back and forth as she searched for the herbs that she needed to help fight an illness that had spread through the NightWing camp. As she walked, her eyes made sure to scan the trees for any sign of the Marigold, a yellow flower that would help her when it came to the infection the patient was currently facing.

As she searched, she heard something, and walked in the direction of Jadespine, Turis, and Solstice.
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:58 am

Shine looked at Turis with a smile. "Good to know there's another healer." She said. "I'm Shiningwater, Seawing Healer and mat-" She broke off, looking away. That was always how she introduced herself. It had to change. She finished her sentence in a downhearted tone. "And Female Seawing Leader." She muttered, then jumped as two dragons charged through the undergrowth, screeching. She wasn't a coward, just surprised. Then she binked as Solstice-the Icewing Healer-charged through, separating them. Jadespine introduced herself, and Shine immeditely hated the small black dragon. Instead, she turned to Jadespine, worry clear in her eyes. "Are you hurt?"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:09 am

Solstice glared at Scourge and then looked at Shine. "Hey, Shine." (I think that thry already knew each other) She raised an eyeridge. Floating in her aura, appearing in a flash of snow, were bits of dock, comfrey and cobwebs, followed by bandages. "Now, if YOU-" she hissed, looking at Scourge- "Would so kindly stop attacking people for once, it would make our jobs A LOT EASIER!" She began to chew on the dock and press cobwebs on Jade's wounds before applying it.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:25 am

Scourge grimaced, no way was he not going to attempt to kill someone! Particularly someone who was under-estimating him. Suddenly grinning, he leaped towards Turis, a mad look in his eyes. His razor sharp teeth shone in the sunlight and his claws had hints of scarlet blood on them. Then a dark red, smokey mist spilled from his mouth. It both smelled and tasted like blood and rotten flesh, and could make it very hard to see and smell the enemy.

Jade flinched, not only did the herbs sting, she was being HELPED. She hated being helped. "I'm perfectly fine!" she snapped before moving away. As she sat down she smelled rotting flesh, and a dark, evil-looking mist completely obscured her vision.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:01 am

"Hey, um, might I ask what's going on here?" inquired Moka as she slipped out of the shadows, her voice timid and friendly as she approached the dragon. Her pink scales shined brilliantly in the sunlight as she revealed herself, and the rosary around her neck dangled from side to side. She noticed that someone appeared hurt, and that there were a handful of healers nearby. She wondered why there was an IceWing, SeaWing, and FireWing healer all in the same place. That was pretty rare. And now there was also a NightWing healer.
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Turis Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:14 am

Turis was absolutely enraged at Scourge, completely ignoring the injured dragon like the very professional healer is was, "Tiny?! I'M NOT TINY!" As Scourge leaped at Turis and the bloody mist concealed his vision, Turis fired his firebreath blindly into the fog, hoping it would hit the dragon who dared to call him tinny. Hopefully his fire would prove to be good enough to compensate for his physical weakness in the fight against this strange dragon.

Last edited by Turis on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turis
Turis
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Aquarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:23 am

Solstice scented an odd smell in the air. Red mist suddenly obscured her vision. She heard insults, cries, and fights. Great. Solstice began feeling dizzy and incased herself in an ice, closing her eyes. Great. "Everyone stop!" She cried through the ice and squinted, hoping the mist would fade.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Shine smiled to Solstice, and opened her mouth to reply, when the black dragon suddenly leapt forward, a red mist clogged the air, and a horrible smell filled it. She coughed, ducking under a wild stream of fire, and reared up, beating her powerful wings. While they may be small, she used them for swimming, and they were powerful. Slowly, the mist began to clear with the powerful wingstrokes, and she looked around, trying to find the evil little worm disguised as a black dragon. ((Shine's opinion, not mine.))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:43 pm

Scourge sensed great heat infront of him and dived down, singing his nose, he was angry. So angry, he didn't notice that the mist was starting to fade. He charged Turis in an attempt to knock him over. Speeding towards him while staying low to the ground, Turis might be able to hear him over Jadespine's roars, but it was unlikely. He suddenly realized the mist was fading, Ah well, sending up more would give away my position, besides, he'll be on his back before it completely fades. thought Scourge.

(Scourge just wears the Icewing claws over his normal ones. But it's ok! [You can use this for the rp.] You will find out when you see the normal claws beneath the dog's teeth/Icewing claws. [They morphed when he became a dragon.])
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:49 pm

"Stop! What's with the fighting!?" cried Moka in an attempt to get noticed, leaping over to where the red mist was. It was certainly ominous and intimidating, but Moka didn't want anyone else to get hurt, so she let out her own breath attack, trying to shoo the red mist away. Moka wasn't sure what was going on, but she didn't like it.
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Turis Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:59 pm

(oh sorry, I didn't know he wasn't icewing! I'll make sure to read more carefully next time and I'll go edit that part of my post as well. Also, scourge is welcome to injure turis just to keep up the excitement if you want to. Also, I hope no one minds if Turis uses his power, which is basically him catching on fire as a fear or anger response.)

As the fog began to fade away, Turis could see the figure of the small black dragon charging at him. Out of fear and anger, he began to use his power, the ground beneath him grew hotter and hotter. He didn't like it when this happened, and he feared hurting those around him, but once his power activated, it was hard to stop. Smoke billowed up from his claws, out of his nose, and through the teeth in his grimacing scowl. His eyes glowed like fire as the area around him began to burn. "You heard her! Stop this! I was just trying to collect some herbs!"
Turis
Turis
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Aquarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:36 pm

Turis wrote:(scourge is welcome to injure turis)
(Okay, I hope you don't mind! Well, if you do mind, pretend Scourge missed.)

Scourge Sensed the ground below him heating up and jumped into the air, spewing more dark mist before diving Turis and slashing his side. If Jadespine hadn't grabbed him away in time, Turis would be dead and Scourge would be charcoal. Scourge twited out of Jade's grasp, and if Jade hadn't flinched in time, she would look exactly like Tigerstar did when he died. When Jade landed he punched her in the face. When he left, he tried to trip Shine and shove Moka out of the way. Then he spewed more mist, and vanished. Jade hung around, still dizzy from the punch.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Shine Looked around wildly, still trying to figure out what had just happened. She jumped out of the way as the ground beneath her began to heat up, and looked at the firewing with surprise as the mist finally cleared on account of a bright pink dragon. She opened her mouth to roar something about all of them being idiots, and that they were healers, not guardians, when a strong foot knocked her front legs out from under her, and she crumpled to the ground, banging her head against the dirt when she landed She straightened in time for her spinning vision to see a black dragon sprinting away, and she gave a dizzy snarl and tried to follow, before sitting down and shaking her head to try and clear the stars.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Turis Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:42 pm

As soon as he felt the sharp pain on his side, Turis stepped back, remembering his place as a healer. The flames subsided and he watched as the black dragon fought the EarthWing stranger. Patching his wounds with some medicine from his pouch, Turis thought of how it was embarrassing that the little rat of a dragon was able to defeat him. Turis could only dream of crushing the little black dragon under his claws. "Who are you anyways? Why are you here?" he growled, still in pain.
Turis
Turis
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Aquarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am

Solstice waited until the red mist was gone. She saw it disperse once, only to be replaced after the small black dragon attacked Turis. And as it faded once more, he was gone. Solstice's ice orb disappeared, "Turis, are you alright? Shine? Jadespine? Moka?" She had at least managed to meet each of these dragons on one occasion. The icy blue dragoness walked towards Turis and inspected the gash on his side. "Need help or can you do it yourself?" Solstice asked in a calm voice. Shardas above, how she hated that little dragon that felt the need to murder everyobe for no reason.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Turis Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Turis tried to turn to look towards Solstice, but winced in pain. "I'll be fine for now... Just, do whatever you can to get that maniac out of here!" he growled. He applied some of the chervil leaves he had been picking before all of this to the wound, hoping it would at least help a little, though he had no bandaging to wrap over the wound and stop the bleeding and no other supplies that could be of use. Turis didn't want to admit that he actually needed help, being the stubborn dragon he was.
Turis
Turis
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Aquarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Clover Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Clover was flying overhead when she smelled the most horrid smell in all her life''AGH!What in all of ANYWHERE is that smell coming from!?''she looked down only to see many small dragons on the ground,almost all of them from diffrent tribes.Clover flew down into a patch of grass and hid,ignoring the horrid smell.
Clover
Clover

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down