Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Who Dat? (Tene and Family) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Who Dat? (Tene and Family) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Who Dat? (Tene and Family)

4 posters

Go down

Who Dat? (Tene and Family) Empty Who Dat? (Tene and Family)

Post by Celestia Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:16 pm

"I think I'm going to set up a temple in Anthropinos." Astral said from out of the blue. Her and her family were at the dinning room table enjoying an assortment of different foods. It was really easy hunting in these parts. Humans just weren't anywhere near as good at hunting as a dragon and the human proximity kept any dragons from claiming nearby territory. Astral herself was enjoying a simple plate of Spaz Fish plain and simple. She branched out to human food every once in awhile but for the most part stuck to dragonic tradition.

"Why not here in Kryo?" Aurora asked. Miraculously she was in her human form a hard thing to get her to do but there wasn't enough room at the table for too many dragons so there was a rule that those that could needed to be in human form. She and Jericho were bravely trying some monster meat.

"Can I come with you?" Jericho asked. He was really enjoying this monster meat and saw an opportunity in the market for it. He kinda felt out of place in this family, maybe he could start up a restaurant in Anthropinos.

"I'm already known here in Kryo, people won't take it well if a simple house wife suddenly claims to be the voice of a powerful goddess. And yea I'll be coming home periodically and can take those who want to come with. Andromeda I want you in particular to help me set things up there."

Before much more discussion could go on a sudden and rather forceful knock reverberated through the house and grabbed everyone's attention.

"Got it!" Aurora announced jumping out of her seat and running over to the front door. When she opened the door she screamed excitedly. "Grandpa Tene!" She yelled and hugged his leg if he's in dragon form or just hugged him if he had taken a human form. It had been a long time since she'd seen him but she didn't could never forget that exciting day or the fun she had with her aunt.

Astral was about to take a bite of food but then froze still at the mention of her father. She then quickly got up and headed to the door. "Daad!" She said just as enthusiastically as Aurora at first. "What are you doing here?" her tone switching to accusation.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Who Dat? (Tene and Family) Empty Re: Who Dat? (Tene and Family)

Post by Svadilfare Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:01 am

Svadilfare wasn't eating with his family. He was in his room, bedridden. A couple weeks ago, the Pride of Kryo had been summoned to help Gynaikes in a war of sorts. The other side had a surprisingly formidable warrior--a rather large fellow who looked like he feasted on naught but fatty meat and the tears of his victims. That surprisingly formidable warrior favored a rather weighty club with which he shattered Svadilfare's left leg. He wasn't so formidable, nor his club so weighty, however, that Svad couldn't preserve his reputation. On principle, Svad refused to allow Astral to heal him. As one could imagine she wasn't terribly happy about it. Learning it wouldn't affect her favorite pastime, she made her peace with it.

So Svad for the most part, was home. He had no idea if his children were happy about it or not. They were getting older, which meant they were spending less and less time at home, and were less interested in spending time with him. A few weeks before getting called away, Svad had planned a hunting trip with Aurora and Jericho; they turned him down. Even Astral was leaving more often. Granted, it was only because she had taken back her responsibilities as a Goddess--which is what Svad wanted her to do. Still...

Svad shook his head. He was just feeling down right now because of his injury. Svad and being badly damaged physically didn't go well together. He always slipped into a brooding mood that only broke when his wife worked her most powerful magic. Since he had nothing else to do and currently was only getting out of bed to relieve himself and bathe, Svad played around with magic. After having Astral explain it, he tried to enhance his hearing, just enough to be able to hear his family while they conversed at the dinner table. At least that way he could sorta feel like he was there with them.

He had just started using the new spell when he heard a knock at the door. He heard 'Grandpa' and 'Dad', but the name that followed wasn't his father's... Astral's father was here? How was that possible?

Svadilfare

Male Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Cygnus Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:58 am

Cyg was enjoy a little bit of everything his mom had to offer. Seriously, sometimes it seemed like he could eat a barn's worth of food and look like he was eating just enough to survive. He had already planed to practice with the spear his dad had gotten him after breakfast. Yes, he wasn't purely using spear fighting tactics but he figured it would help to mix it up just a little.

As he was enjoying breakfast though, there was a knock at the door, and Aurora quickly went to get it. Eh. Pretty nor.... He then heard a name he didn't recognize. Grandpa Tene? Who was...? His father's son in a lot of respects, Cyg was more quick to be cautious, and hint of blue glow went formed around him, even after his mom said Grandpa Tene was her dad. Protective as ever, he slowly walked around to the door. "Who's this?"
Cygnus
Cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:19 pm

There was a slowness and grace to Tenebris’ flight, stars filled the night sky like pale corn into a freshly turned ground which complimented the reflective speckled scales that adorned the Archons wings. While there was a practical sense for the onyx Dragon to travel at night, especially towards a human settlement in regards to remaining cloaked in a guise masquerade of camouflage, there was a much more spiritual connection the Nightwing patriarch had with the vast blackness of midnight. As the stars themselves gave a promise of life in said darkness, a sense of warmth springing from the cold. It was a vastness to bring humbleness and an eternal space to bring gratitude for the mighty Archon. No matter the years that passed, Tenebris would always see the night sky as a fresh gift given anew and a promise of new opportunity.

Tenebris slowly began his descend in a circling motion, using the wind to glide lower and lower with each pass over the settlement without the use or need to propel his wings, ensuring his landing was as silent as possible. The harsh climate and terrain of Kyro weren’t exactly what the Archon was accustomed too, however despite the cold, it was in many ways far more habitable than his own Homeland within the South. There was at least less corruption and taint which allowed more life to grow accordingly unlike the vast domain of the Nightwings within the Southern Lands. As Tenebris regally landed at about three miles away from the settlement of Kyro, using some dead ground in a small opening behind two hills on a saddle, the Archon would close his eyes and be lost in thought for a moment in silent contemplation.

In his musings, the Archon deliberated with himself, reminding himself why he was here and that the hero works from a sense of love and duty, a desire to protect, a willingness to take on the suffering of others and to only use aggression for the benefit of noble purpose. Developing self-control and to ensure that they are prepared to do the necessary thing for the greater good. That all choices are to be done not with coldness and empathy but with righteous virtue, in service to a higher purpose. To this end with a deep inhale to collect himself Tenebris reopened his eyes, now having steeled himself to meet with those he called family. Leaning on to his hindlegs, his foreclaws would dance and shift amongst one another, intertwined in an almost synchronized dance as he weaved his illusion. The final product of the Archons machinations was a shift completely of his form to that of a human. Hooded in a black monk-like robe, Tenebris would begin his hike towards the dwelling of Astral, his Daughter, and God.

Sallying forth before the Hamlet and then the dwelling of his family, Tenebris would deliver a firm robust knock upon the homestead's front door. As the door opened revealing the warmth and light from within, his countenance came before Aurora, to the home he acknowledged by lowering his hood. The illusion was well woven, however there was a fault in just how well it was. The form of the Human Tenebris was of a tall slender figure. Silver, shoulder-length hair neatly coiffured to reveal a chiseled, pale beautiful face, however it could be considered painfully so as unlike a normal human there were no imperfections in an eerily ethereal sense, as though the face was that of a marble statue or porcelain mask. What defined the unnatural human as Tenebris would be his signature sapphire glare, which remained draconic with reptilian slits instead of those of human eyes.

As Aurora grasped him in a vice-like hug, the Archon would visually seem taken off guard as his eyes widen with an almost bewildered blink, before barking out a haughty laugh and returning the gesture in a hug of his own. “Beloved Grand-daughter”. Flashing a toothy grin as his features brightened and relaxed. As Astral spoke and moved towards him, he’d turn his attention towards her, although still maintaining the light-hearted hug with Aurora. “Well, tis’ been a while since your last visit. Forgive me if I’ve intruded, however, given your return, I thought it best I would come forth to spend time with our family. You know my heart ached when I heard that I have Grand Children, knowing that I was yet to meet them. So I thought introductions are necessary for all. Not to mention of course your mate”. Tenebris couldn’t think of the human term when it came to the courtship of other humans within their society. “With your revitalization into the world once more, I thought I would reunite and revitalize our bonds as a family”, the smile on Tenebris’s face would never falter in between his words.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:18 pm

[Bump, main reason I’m bumping this is because I forgot where it was located, the name of the topic and it’s taken me ages to find haha!]
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down