Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)

2 posters

Go down

Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris) Empty Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)

Post by Chogath Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:08 pm

Chogath's entry into the Nightwing Hall was very composed, Kog and Zix on either side of him. He bore the large case and bag of vials he had brought to trade with the Archon, although his aims were now quite wider... and more open. The Vanguard was only the beginning, in his black eyes. He had other things planned, and hoped to the gods that the Nightwing King would be receptive to his proposition.
Chogath's gaze studied the hall around him, each detail about it. The guards he knew wouldn't give him trouble, unless he acted like a threat. He kept his stance decidedly passive, his frills lowered and his stride more purposeful than intimidating. The light seemed to get sucked into his dark scales, a contrast to the shiny oily sort of texture Zix possessed. He spotted the Archon at his throne, already talking to another dragon. He heard Vanguard mentioned, and that several other dragons had followed him in. He frowned... there were too many ears for his liking.
He still waited patiently for the Nightwing to finish; after waiting years for this opportunity, he could wait only a few more minutes. As the other dragon moved away, Chogath and his pair of minions approached, bowing respectfully before the Nightwing. "A pleasure that we meet again, Archon Tenebris. We are grateful for your hospitality to the home of your tribe." His voice was smooth and diplomatic, his eyes cast down to the floor in submission. "I have come for the possibility of beginning a dialogue between us, if you're willing... one for not just any dragon's ears, but could benefit both of us."
Chogath
Chogath

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris) Empty Re: Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)

Post by Tenebris Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:59 pm

The Archon sat upon his raised dais raised above all others within the audience hall of the Nightwing Palace of Shadow's Refuge, he wore a regal Silver Cuirass with fitted pauldrons upon his shoulders, the Silver was clearly for ceremonial purposes and lacked any element of true productivity, yet it was forged not by the Tribe’s greatest Vulcans during the height of the Imperium, but also through Alchemic fire, giving a distinctive pattern of banding and mottling to be reminiscent of flowing water, and engraved with symbolic images and sigils of Nightwing heritage. Tenebris’s horns both had gold rings adorning them, and from his ears chain earrings in a dangle fashion which looped from the tip to the base, while upon his usually ink stained claws were placed gauntlet like extensions which made his already fearsome imposing talons at least a foot longer and crested once more in silver. Finally armoured plating was placed upon his back and tail, in the same stylistic manner as his cuirass. His attention was focused upon one of the many petitioners, Archon seemed calm, his facial expression relaxed even despite the mutilated disfiguring scars upon the left side of his maw, he nodded and spoke softly to the Nightwing in front of him as one would soothe a hatchling. As the Nightwing seemed satisfied and bowed before taking his leave from the Archon, Tenebris would fixate his eeire shrewd sapphire gaze upon Chogath.

Tenebris received Chogaths bow as in turn the Archon lowered his head in a humble manner out of mutual respect and acknowledgement, his visage seemed apathetic as he regarded the Rogue as he took in his words before after a brief moment of silence Tenebris would retort. "Indeed, the pleasure is mine, you must forgive me for the events of the festival and my rather distracted attention at the time, it was very unprudent of me. None the less though, I'm intrigued to continue our conversation just as much as yourself I hope". Spoken in his usual well cultured yet authoritative manner Tenebris then craned his neck upwards "Brothers and sisters, we shall take a respite, there is refreshments within the parlour, we will reconvene shortly". With that, the Inquisitors who flanked Tenebris would begin ushering the petitioners into one of the many auxiliary wings at the side of the grand hall. The Archon would return his attention to Chogath, examining the rogue in silent scrutiny, before he rose from his dais, lowering himself to the level black marble floor alongside Chogath.

"One in my position must be sober in the face of challenge, noble when my kin are in trouble and must be both real and loving towards all my brethren who share in their service of the greater good. In these times, we do not seek out the pomp and glamour with all its consumption, but yet it is custom and tradition. It allows others to hold on to one of the pieces what we lost during the monster scourge. Behind it all though, we carry the heavy weight what comes from such pomp, some would see me as privileged, but I am the alpha of my tribe and I must shoulder the burden of such open my wings, and run towards trouble and see it resolved on behalf of all dragons, while still both proud and protective to ensure the sovereignty of our kind. What happened at the festival should have never occurred, but events have now been set in motion all the while". After his words the Archon would give a deep sigh and momentary lower his head as he gave a visible yawn, his weary eyes would then turn to Chogath, it being clear that the usual nocturnal Nightwing had not only remained active through the night but clearly is now still operating within daylight fighting the natural urge to slumber. "Now then, speak freely and with confidence".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Chogath Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:51 am

The black drake’s eyes were almost akin to those of the creatures that had been washing over Pyrria, though it was clear he was much more interested in the words of the Archon than acting at all. Of all the tribe leaders, this was one Chogath related to the most, as the people left. He nodded to Kog and Zix, who bowed and left with the others. Left alone, the much larger corrupted Earthwing turned his attentions back to the Archon. ”Tradition is indeed a strong thing from what I have seen. I myself cannot say to have any, unfortunately, but I understand their importance to those with a tribe. Politics often call for knowledge of them, after all, and if one did not it would be like trying to fly into a hurricane with weakened wings. What occurred at the festival was unexpected, but I cannot say for certain the total ramifications of it. What I do know is that with such unrest... well let us just say dragons such as myself know when they see an opportunity. And for that matter, you do as well. As you can likely tell the recent events declared by the other Earthwings are less than optimal for your position. Dragonpower of your slaves versus your available tribemates can only be assumed to be disproportional. Of course, that is why I have come. I am an alchemist, and I work in many areas dragons would not touch. You are likely wondering how my scales became like this; and the answer is in my work. I deal in salves and ugents that can augment a dragon and make them stronger, give them abilities most would consider strange. On the other side of it, I can make a dragon such as a slave much more obedient and receptive to orders. As they are used as tools now they can be honed into even sharper ones. The mind and concerns of freedom would be erased and left with nothing but loyalty and devotion. It has taken me years to finish my work on it, but it and several other weapons have finally become ready. As a rogue, though, I have no purpose. Nothing to drive my research further. With this, if you are willing, we would both have benefit. All I ask in return is access to assistants and knowledge, and in return your kingdom will go to new heights and important dragonpower made available.” Chogath opened a box of vials, revealing the amber vials of his serum to make a dragon docile. He tilted his head as he observed the reactions of the Archon, knowing this was his only chance. One shot, that was all. He could not afford to lose it. Not now.
Chogath
Chogath

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:58 am

Tenebris was apathetic and austere with his features as he regarded what many could only consider a tainted Earthwing, through his eerie sapphire glare the Archon regarded the Dragon as he first spoke. The formalities and the precursor of the deliberations Tenebris expected, and there was no visible change in his posture or visage. Merely listening through an almost malaise of fatigue and disinterest from the several other petitions he had heard this day. Until the great Earthwing then spoke of his word, his research, and the intracisies in the fruits of his labor regarding the reconditioning and conforming of a Dragons mind to make the perfect slave. There would be a visible change in the Archon as he leaned forward, his usual regal and domineering presence faltering somewhat with an almost excessive desire to know more. "This certaining is intriguing, I cannot deny. Believe me, if you grace myself with a demonstration in these... Indoctranation techniques, through your alchemic methods. Rest assured you will have what you desire. Should your demonstration prove satisfactory and adequately match your description, such would be indispensable and I will ensure my patronage so that you may have the access to all assets and requirements you desire to continue and expand such research. Are you willing to indulge me for affirmation in your testimony in regards to a display. I can have us relocate to a more suitable location where you can use your methods upon one of the more willful servants we have from our slavers recent incursions".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Chogath Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:09 am

As the Archon’s interest became clear, the drake’s frill ruffled in uncontainable victory. He dipped his head with a small grin, as his tail slowly swayed behind him. ”The most willing? In all due respect, I will up the ante if you will allow me. I would like the privilege of testing upon the one that rebels the most. The one you have yet to condition with your own means. Give me your most untamable, so that I may show you the true power of this elixir. I promise you, it will have results. And if you wish to see what I did to myself... well another demonstration could be made but you should be aware of the ink. To those who are willing it immediately binds them to the will of he who controls it, who makes it. It is how my subordinates look the way they do, the reason we look similar. If this makes you uncomfortable, I will refrain from using any of the slaves in conjunction with the ink. But we all have our own agendas, and I will admit adding to my own strength could mean I could take a new territory in the name of the Nightwings. A forward base, if you will, an island sanctuary so that if I was indeed discovered by the Earthwings no blame could fall upon you nor the Nightwings. Of course, such things are for later, but it is within my sights and this is a rare instance when putting my cards on the table would be most prudent. After all, in this instance you need to know who and what you are dealing with to truly appreciate my nature.” Too much, perhaps, but he wanted transparency. He wanted to make absolutely sure there was no way he could be let go, by admitting to the ink and what he could do with it. He had other ideas, other plans in case the Earthwings made further moves upon the Archon. When it came to defending an ally, Chogath wanted to make clear the lengths he would go to.
Chogath
Chogath

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:34 am

Tenebris rose from his dias, his posture dignified and majestic as he slowly lowered himself down from the steps what usually would maintain his domineering presence across the throne room as he came before the far larger Earthwing which made Tenebris seem almost diminutive, yet while the gigantic size difference would usually cause ones confidence to falter, the Archon remained as proud and stately as ever as though he considered his own presence enough to be imposing. Now closer to the Earthwing, the shrewd glare of the Archon would take in Chogath's accounternance all over once more as he intently registered his words. "You mistake me, by willful I mean just that, rebellious". Tenebris would then pause as he contemplated the rest of Chogath's revelations regarding the ink, which caused Tenebris to almost dangerously lean closer to the Earthwing as he seemed to scrutinise the Dragon's ink.

"Indeed, I'm not as naive nor as idealistic as to assume your actions would be wholely to service myself and the Nightwings. As Dragons of ambition, like many within my Tribe, and what I can foresee as yourself, there is a power, that is precaurious at best, one which we must handle with delicacy and grace, in that we excite one anothers aversion in machinations. Tis' a gamble, but one I am not unformiliar of, there is intrigue everywhere however from this I see to gain as much as yourself. To that end then for the purpose of all disclosure in turn you should know, I will of course support your notions and give access to your ventures, however, it will not be publically. I would condemn such in open. To that degree, should you be successful in winning my patronage through your demonstration, I will see to it that you have contact with my agents within the -black market- slaving bands. These Slaving parties are essentially gangs, their lower ranks of course think they stand against me by breaking the laws, however I have agents of my inquisition actually leading them. Believe it or not, the official legal slaving parties that obtain merely criminals and our enemies are not enough to sustain the Nightwing economy. I digress, forgive me. Now, these black slaving parties would act as your liasons and ensure you have the assets needed for your research and bring you suitable specimens that will aid in bolstering your personal bastion once you have the island claimed. This is all of course, if your demonstration proves fruitful, if it doesn't I must confess after telling you all this, I could not allow you to leave the Isles. In regards to this ink of yours, I must also ask for a sample for the Royal Apothecary Society to examine", Tenebris spoke in an august manner, as though speaking to any of the other member of his court in a noble fashion. His head then cocking to the side as he continued to examine the ink on Chogath as he awaited a reply. Ever not recoiling despite knowing the propities of Chogath and the possibility of him actually attempting to attack the Archon to make Tenebris his own indoctrinated slave, yet Tenebris felt confident in that should these deliberations break down, the wards weaved around the Throne room would provide sufficient protection.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Chogath Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:11 am

Over a hundred years he had spent dreaming of this chance. Before there was little to actually believe in as things were peaceful. The monsters were the creatures that gave him hope. As the Archon outlined exactly everything that him as a patron would mean, the drake couldn't help but feel a kinship in the way they both thought, the way they considered things and were as careful as possible with anything they could. Upon the end of his words Chogath nodded, as he made a suggestion of his own. "Such things are still unknown to all. Of anything, I could have a secondary job producing the more common brews, or perhaps share some of my more weaponized concoctions to give the appearance I am arming the monster hunters. As for the ink, I only ask one thing if I hand it over; if a dragon named Sylas comes looking for it, destroy it immediately and contact me. We did not part in good terms, and he will likely claim whatever final product I made is his. Such claims are false, as he tried to steal them from me, but nonetheless he is at large. Beyond that... bring me the rebellious slave. I will show you exactly how potent of an ally I truly could be." The drake was no fool, knowing the Archon had reason to be confident. This was his lair, after all, and despite being twice his size Chogath knew he wouldn't succeed even if he wanted to attack him. But he doubted he would ever have reason to, even if the deal fell through. He was one of few dragons that Chogath truly respected, and there was nothing at all he could reasonably gain from his death. Now the death of another tribe leader, perhaps, but for now Chogath kept that to himself.
Chogath
Chogath

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:30 am

Tenebris remain stood, radiating in pride as he pondered the future possibilities that this arrangement could come to and the benefit what it could provide. Tenebris would not claim to fully understand the Earthwings true purpose or his ambitions, but like the Archon, he could sense the two were kindred souls of sorts, one way or another, visionaries with a dream. Tenebris was acutely aware should there have been ears listening to their conversation they'd be deemed criminals, however such would be a short sighted injustice, for there wasa logic and narcissism which made these actions logical and prudent, especially for the Archons over arching machinations. Tenebris knew that the opportunities what Chogath provided could open paths what may be amoral but for the Archon, they would be useful tools, and Chogath himself despite the Earthwings own agenda's an essential asset in the days to come, there was no hatred or malice what lead Tenebris to his desires but a necessary. "So be it, I will ensure my Inquisitors are aware of this Sylas, and should he come forth here, I'll ensure the samples are destroyed and he is detained accordingly".

With that acknowledgement, the Archon would lean his crane his head back, looking up towards the domed ceiling of the grand hall as though in silent prayer and contemplation. At that his eyes would close and an unintelligible muttering would be released from his maw, his eyes would briefly open to reveal that his usual sapphire eyes were now a black void what filled his eyes in a pitch black. He'd blink again only for the natural colour in his eyes to return. Tenebris would give an almost wolfish smirk towards Chogath as he awaited in silence. The spell which the Archon utilised was a simple one, but a one clouded in mystery, it was a mild version of his usual dream weaving abilities, alerting his scheneshal of his whims. "If you'd await but a moment". Tenebris would then return to the dias which acted as his throne, lowering himself in a lying positon as though expecting to watch an act of theatre. The moment past faster than expected as one of the large double doors what lead to the annexing corridors from the Throneroom opened. A small retinue would enter led by the Archons scheneshal, Syrus. The diminative Steward who was small even for a Nightwing would be leading three other figures, flanked on the right and left would be two guardians who had their visages concealed through a full dark plated helm, each carrying what appeared to be forked spears, which they had pressed firmly against the central figure. The figure in question was a Seawing, young but spirited, he would snarl and howl, occasionally lashing out as he was lead by a chained collar which Syrus lead him by, only for the Seawing to receive a jab from the trident like spears of the guardians.

The evidence of the Seawings nature was evident in the mount of punishment he had received in the process of the Nightwings attempting to break him, his scales were dim and scarred, fresh blood dripped from his maw, while the once webbed talons of his forelimbs had been slit open and across his wings it was clear the wing membrane had been sheered off in a brutal display, more or less rendering the Dragon's wings useless. The Archon would look down at the Seawing and scoff in slight distain. It was not a sinister cruel desire to see pain in his servants, Tenebris felt pity somewhat for those what suffer such as this only brought it upon themselves for not accepting their role and purpose within society. None the less, the Archon would once more turn his attention to Chogath as he'd extend his right foreclaws gesturing from the Earthwing to the Seawing. "You may proceed, ease this fools suffering".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Chogath Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:40 am

The alchemist’s frill rose up as the much larger Earthwing drew out a vial, the amber liquid being loaded into his metallic claw he used to administer such potions. The clicking of said claw echoed through the hall despite the noises of the Seawing, as Chogath lunged forwards to deliver a sharp bite to the Seawing’s snout to cease its wriggling. He seemed to have his own venom as it quickly coursed through the dragon, stiffening joints and quickly rending them stunned thanks to the location in which Chogath bit them. His delivery claw slid into their forearm as he then administered an anti venom, his tail swaying as he stood back. He could almost see the elixir coursing through them as they began to relax, their eyes becoming glassy and dull rather than spirited, but only for a moment. The second part kicked in as Chogath moved to the side, nodding to the Archon. ”Order them as you wish. They will obey.” The dragon seemed completely limp now, submissive. The black drake could not keep a small smile upon his snout as he observed the results, somewhat grateful he tested mainly on Firewings which had much larger builds. It seemed it worked even faster on smaller breeds, something he tucked away for later. Of course a Firewing bent just as quickly, but this one seemed completely and utterly submissive now, his brain being pumped full of magical chemicals thanks to Chogath’s work. His tail swayed behind him, as his frills remained up and alert for the moment. He awaited the Archon’s verdict.
Chogath
Chogath

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:50 am

Tenebris mused at the Seawing and Chogath, his features now unreadable as he coldly watched the Earthwing bite down upon the imprisoned Dragon before administering his concoction. It was an aloof narcissistic manner in which the emotionless Archon witnessed the affair, a malevolence which was brought about by the reality that this Seawing had brought this upon himself. This action, Tenebris, thought to himself was only logical, a calculated empathy that came from his role and for what he must endure. He could not afford to feel pity or regret for the Seawing and this outcome, for the Dragon has brought such upon himself by not walking the path and striving towards a greater purpose. It was a quality the Archon prided himself on, that his machinations could usually be convincing in others, that such principles in the greater good could be achieved through self sacrifice and submitting to the universal truth, yet this new method would be needed for those who could not endure the future sacrifices needed in their selfishness. Tenebris craned his neck forth as he narrowed his shrewd eerie sapphire glare, examining the Seawing as a docile trance seemed to come over him. The Archon was rarely pleasantly surprised, yet this was something that awestruck him, his features would turn into a grin, the twisted and disfiguring scars upon his maw causing the smirk to contort and twist into more of a sadistic sneer. "He will obey my every whim?", asked Tenebris as for confirmation towards Chogath.

The Archon would dismiss the two guardians with a gesture from his claws, and with a nod, the steward would then remove the chained collar of the Seawing. It was clear there was discomfort and distress within the Guardians as they stepped back, being unclear in wether they should trust the Earthwings administrations or not, while Syrus the Steward was clearly unnerved and weary as he removed the chained collar, beforing hurrying back several steps to behind the Guardians. Tenebris rose once more and manovred himself until he was level with the Seawing, with a morbid curiosity, he'd circle and inspect the Dragon. There was a fascination akin to how a predator who was already full would abuse and toy with its prey, as the Archon would test the reactions of the Seawing. "Raise to your hind legs". The Seawing would do so in its dociled state, and Tenebris in turn would release a satisfied hark of a laugh, he'd raise to his own hind legs as he would take the Seawings claws in his own. It would appear as though the two would begin to dance in some rythmic manner to a serenade of old. "Exstrodinary", said the Archon in open astonishment. In his examinations of the Seawing, he took in its counternance and noticed the right forelimb was dislocated and several ribs of the Dragon were clearly broken, yet there appeared to be no pain or hesitation in the action. "You have my patronage, esteemed Chogath, this is beyond my expectations. Now, Seawing, disembowl yourself".

Tenebris would turn and land back onto all fours as the Seawing behind him would plunge his own talons into his soft under belly, tearing open the flesh in a morbid display until his innerds were cast forth before him. The Archon didn't turn to look, merely addressing the small retinue "Syrus, inform the petitioners I will be receiving no more audiences this day, lead them out of the guest room enterances, have the Throne room here cleaned, and have this corpse brought to the Apothecary Society for examination and autopsy". The Arhcon released a faint sigh as he spared a single glance at the gruesome butchery behind him, he'd shake his head accordingly, "Forgive me, Chogath, do not think that I was disregarding your work, or wasting such. I merely desired to see the full extent of the power your methods have on the will of others. I am thoroughly impressed believe me. Know that my Apothecaries will gather what they can from this corpse, I do not intend to replicate your procedure myself, yet such will add to the greater knowledge should my Apothecaries prove fruitful in the autopsy. Now, as for the vial of your ink, if you'd please".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Chogath Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:33 pm

To say that he was overjoyed would have been an overstatement; emotion was quite foreign to the black drake at this point, or mostly anyways. The crimson of the blood from the Seawing pooled out from their belly as he dipped his head, unable to suppress his own grin. At last he had exactly what he needed. No more scrounging for test subjects, no more needing to slink in an abandoned cave. This was finally what he needed to truly set up as a slight power, a dragon who built from nothing something. All of it had culminated into this moment and it worked. His tail swayed behind him in pleasure as he lifted his head, his beady black eyes glinting with the realization of his plans. From a satchel at his side, before hidden under his wing, he drew forth a vial full of a black substance. It gleamed even in the dim light, the sheen truly akin to ink. ”Do not worry, I understand what I deal in is very hard to believe until seen for oneself. It is a reaction I come to expect, one I enjoy seeing shift into amazement when I display the truth of what I have made. But as promised, do with this what you wish. As for the autopsy, your quest for knowledge is understandable. The physiological implications are always interesting, and someone appreciating it pleases me more than it concerns me. This is the beginning of something great, I sense, if it is not too bold of me to say. But if you would like a demonstration of some more... weapon like brews I invented... perhaps we should retire to some other place. I am eager to begin, but if you have other plans I’d rather not stand in your way.”
Chogath
Chogath

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:48 am

Tenebris had recovered from his previous excitement as his features returned to their usual neutral position, although despite his visage now apathetic and detached his mind raced with the future possibilities this avenue could open. This desire was two-fold, as on one hand the Scholarly mind of the Archon had a knowledge lust to know more regarding the properties and inner workings of these draughts and drafts of Chogath, an ever ravenous thirst to know more. Secondly, there was the fact in a formal capacity these workings would be the solution and remedy for the countless ignorant fractious slaves who resist within the Nightwing's lower echelons of society. "Spectacular then, for the meantime speak with my Scheneshal Syrus he will ensure you have an apartment here within the Palace. Within the coming days, I will summon you to the Island of Tremendae, where we will set up an exhibition for your abilities and your other stimulants and elixirs. In the meantime, should you need access to the laboratories to utilise our resources to develop said mixtures, Syrus will see to such. Although understandably you will be escorted by one of my personal Inquisitors, Seth who will accompany you and ensure you do not enter the restricted areas of the Palace".

[So I believe this will be my last post for this topic, I assume our next would ICly say enough time would pass that Chogath is prepared, then we'll open up another topic on the Island of Tremendae, which is the centre of the Nightwing slave trade and the "conformitorium", feel free to finish off your own post for this topic, and here is a link so you know what the Island of Tremendae appears as. https://www.rpgdragons.org/t4888-maps-of-the-ebonwing-isles?highlight=maps ]
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Chogath Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:22 am

Chogath bowed deeply to the Archon as he listened to his words, once more standing upright with a knowing smile. This has gone perfectly, he could practically see the cogs turning within his newfound ally’s head. Everything was moving forwards as he wanted, and soon he would finally have what he needed to claim what was his. A new era was dawning, he could smell it, and the conflicts between the Earthwings and Nightwings could not stay silent forever. Chogath sensed once the monsters were dealt with it would come roaring back, the mutual enemy all that was holding the Archon back from truly giving retribution to the other tribe. ”I understand the need for a guard perfectly, and if you so wish you may keep my own guards among your own for peace of mind, the worry of them overpowering your own is not needed. Not to say I do not trust in your guard’s capability, but you understand my point of view. All will be ready when you ask, from my vitriolic fire to even the simplest drug to knock a dragon out. I look forwards to speaking to you again, Archon, and hope this will be the first of many conversations we hold.” With that the black drake allowed himself to be led away, his own mind planning and gears turning. He would have to prepare for the eventuality of potential Earthwing and Nightwing war, begin improving his ink. For now, though, he kept quiet, and do whatever was asked of him. Nothing of such was needed just yet, so he would use most of his resources towards the goals in which he was brought on for.
Chogath
Chogath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down