Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Darkness Risen  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Darkness Risen  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Darkness Risen

4 posters

Go down

Darkness Risen  Empty Darkness Risen

Post by Rayla Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:49 am

((All members are required to participate in this, especially leaders and dragon gods. This event will have been held after the events of when Nightflare tried to take over the NightWings and the events with Shine's evil sister. BTW Shine, your sister is required in this as well.))

Darkness had only recently risen, and already demons were approaching their destination. No one could know of this meeting, not even dragon gods, for it was far from Pyyria, far from their sight..... only seven dragons knew of this meeting, each of those dragons worst then the last had been. They all were here for a similar reason. Someone they utterly despised was on Pyyria, and they were bound and determined to bring said dragon down. The meeting palace looked as if it were decayed, rotting away after millennia of neglect. But as the mysterious black-white dragon entered, life began sprawling.

She looked at the old buildings with a look of disgust, glancing around. Her name was Gaea, the last of the pureblooded dynasty of Cold Winds, the legendary Ice dragoness who had founded the Aurora species. All the others related to her had either died out, or worst, had given birth to those tainted with other dragon blood. Only ice dragons could mate with ice dragons. Her cousin, Trinyah, had been so foolish as to mate with a SeaWing. If only the fool had mated with an IceWing, then maybe Gaea wouldn't have had to resort to killing off all of her cousin's children.

As Gaea walked up to the alter, she sat down, snorting as a thrown appeared where she sat. Damned magic. Never trusted it. She waited patiently as her associate, a pure black dragon known only as Scythe, walked up beside her. He snorted at her, sitting down next to her. "Beautiful day for vengeance, don't you agree?" he asked with a chuckle, flexing his powerful claws that had been reinforced with steel thanks to an accident with the FireWings. Scythe himself was a FireWing, even though he didn't look the part thanks to his burnt-black scales.

"Don't go thinking I'm your ally, Scythe!" she hissed venomously, and he only shrugged. Scythe had been following her ever since he had discovered they had both been given the same invitation. She glared at him, "The only reason I'm here is because the invite said I'd be able to destroy my enemy, those foolish children of my cousin. Why are you even here?" she asked, even though she'd heard the story over and over again.

"Why, I'm here to kill Shadowfire and his wretched family," exclaimed Scythe with a chuckle, "I was the lieutenant. A loyal member. But when Shadowfire's father died, HE was appointed leader instead of me! Then what does he do? Go and put some low-life idiot like Avian as lieutenant instead of me! And to make matters worst, he, his damned brother Xylnthian, and that little wh*** Viper burn me to ashes! I never even did anything wrong!" he said, despite the anger with which he said it, he chuckled at the end. This wasn't entirely true, since Scythe had been the one to kill Shadowfire's dad in the first place, and the king had somehow found out.

This only made Gaea snort. She then looked up growling when she noticed a portal glowing. This was whom they were here for. A dark paw stepped out of the portal, a sick magic aura following it. A scarred face that barely even looked like a dragon anymore followed, her eyes strikingly calm as she slithered out onto the podium. Her frozen glare made even Gaea and Scythe freeze when they saw her. Any dragon that was without god-like powers would have flinched at that glare. They knew this dragon. The one whom had started war with the SkyWings and FireWings, almost killing Shadowfire, Kokoro, and Gemini in the process. This was the devil that dragons talked about only in whispers, too afraid that she would show up behind them and tear out their throats. This was the dragon who some claimed was the true devil. This was..... Nightflare.

Her stare lingered on Scythe and Gaea for a moment, then a cruel smile lit her face. She lifted a paw and waved it, and suddenly the whole room was covered in darkness. Surprisingly, the castle began to rebuild itself. Within a matter of seconds what had once been rubble had became a castle. Gaea could barely speak. This kind of magic had to surpass even Gemini! How could she do that without breaking a sweat. Gaea smirked. This dragon surely would be able to kill those wretched children. Scythe smirked. Surely this dragon could kill Shadowfire, Viper, and Xylnthian! She had almost beaten Gemini, after all! And she looked even more powerful then ever!

Suddenly, four other dragons appeared. One of them was Dusk, the evil water dragon who had tried to kill Shine, the newly appointed leader of the SeaWings. The second was the earthbending water dragon who had tried to kill Atlas and maybe even take the throne. The third as a mysterious yellow and red SkyWing with a scar running down his face. His name was Shezzek. He had once been a member of the ANBU for the SkyWings, but had almost killed Kokoro and had been kicked out.

A mysterious very light yellow, almost godly yellow, stepped out behind Nightflare. He had deadly fangs, almost like a vampire. The other dragons wouldn't be surprised if this dragon turned out to be one. He was perfectly still, his eyes narrowed, and he kept a straight face, standing beside Night like some sort of guard.

Night smirked at everyone, waving her paw, and suddenly they were all given thrones. She then proceeded to speak, "I see all of you have gotten my invitation. Now, I'm sure you all know why you're here. You all did heinous crimes and your tribes kicked you out. Now, I am here to say that we will slaughter all the fools who thought they could just kick us out. But in order to do that, I must have your full obedience and undying loyalty," she then narrowed her eyes, adding, "And don't even dare try to lie to me or betray me. I will know. My magic far surpasses yours. Gemini made the foolish mistake of banishing me to another dimension rather then killing me. Silly old dog. But I'm not about to talk about my cousin."

Gaea looked at Night. She wondered if the dragoness was using a spell to make herself seem so convincing. For as the black devil spoke, it seemed that every word she said was true. As if just listening to her made Gaea feel like their evil deeds had already been filled out. Her tone was even more convincing then last time. It would be practically impossible not to listen to her, even for dragons as devious as Dusk and Scythe.

Then Night snapped her fingers, and the vampire dragon handed her a scroll. She unrolled the scroll with a wave of her hand, and made it float over to where the dragons at the table were. Then she said, "Sign this waver. It pledges your souls to me eternally until I die. You can always not sign it...." her eyes began to glow red, "But then of course you'd die." her eyes stopped glowing, and she continued, "sign it and you will be forever protected, with no fear of death." Her tone was just as convincing as it had been before, maybe even more. In fact, listening to her voice was like eating your favorite food and accomplishing your most prized goal. Hard to resist. Very hard. Impossible.

*Note: Any of you can just jump in with an evil character, or claim Scythe or Shezzek to play as.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Darkness Risen  Empty Re: Darkness Risen

Post by Grima Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Another portal popped up and out of it came Xiuhcoatl. ( I have no idea how you pronounce, but I do know it means weapon of destruction. That's why I chose it.) "Hey, you can't leave me out on this. I have a little business to do with the person who stole my eyes. I can't wait to see how they react when they found out that I managed to use a forbidden dark magic to regain my eyesight." He gave a smug grunt afterwards as he pictured his eyes. Before a certain nightwing decided to take his eyes and use them as their own for power, they had looked rather normal, but now the only that could be seen was a strange purple must constantly swirling within his empty eye sockets. He had a second chance now, and he couldn't waste it. His first try had caused him to be kicked out of the nightwings, but now he had nothing to loose and he doubted that they had any idea about how to use his eyes anyway. "So, where do I sign?"

This is how he looks:
Darkness Risen  Photo
And this is his character/theme song:

Song lyrics:

Last edited by Grima on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:28 pm

(You could have used a spoiler. Like this.
Song lyrics:
)
Frostflare was pacing back and forth in her room. Pyrria right now was peaceful, but something didn't seem right. She felt a great evil in the lands, but didn't know where they were coming from. She continued to pace around the room and mumble to herself.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:22 am

K. I'll do that. Ya know I kind of find it funny that everyone's required to participate, but nobody is participating. Come on peps, join! What's holding you back?
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:55 am

// Rayla has left the forum, so this major event is considered cancelled, although it doesn't have any official approvation. //
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:02 am

Wait...Rayla left? Didn't she join not to terribly long ago?
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:11 am

// Rayla has left the forum again, this time she has said definitely //
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:31 am

Seriously? Rhen why did she post this big long huge thing? So this topic is canceled and rayla quit, shoudn't she be de-admined?
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:46 am

Man, and it seemed like this role play would've been so fun.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:54 am

// Rayla wanted to quit the forum and kill all her characters. So she has done this major event on her own. Since the event wasn't official and she couldn't wait for a discussion, she has decided to directly leave. And yes, Rayla should be removed from the staff at this point. //
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down