Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Silent Watch(Open to Twilight) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Silent Watch(Open to Twilight) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Silent Watch(Open to Twilight)

3 posters

Go down

Silent Watch(Open to Twilight) Empty Silent Watch(Open to Twilight)

Post by Galeon Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:43 am

It had been another quiet night in the forest and as the sun rose to usher in a new day, a large hilly mound in a clearing began to shift. With a shake the green head of a strange dragon soon appeared as the dirt fell off, yet remained laying on his belly. Two ears perked up, a mere gesture as he sighed lowly, pale eyes looking forward as the ears began to droop.

"Nothing again. No monsters thankfully."

The mound shook again and began to rise to reveal the rest of this strange dragons form as rose into a sitting position. He had a bulky build and bit of potbelly, with the majority of his scales being a a dark brown and his under-scales being a lighter green. Well clearly muscled, his age showed on his face, wrinkles beginning to show frequently and a shaggy, short grey beard that grew sometime ago. Closing his eyes he took in the morning suns rays as he relaxed in his new position for the day. Occasionally his ears perked when a new sound was heard, but never did he open his eyes while he sunbathed even though he looked completely oblivious to the world around him.
Galeon
Galeon
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Male Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Silent Watch(Open to Twilight) Empty Re: Silent Watch(Open to Twilight)

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:29 am

Cyclone and Typhoon stalked through the woods, continuing their quest to learn how to hunt. The pair had begun to look for some prey, but then they got a surprise. Something rumbled out of the ground next to them, and a head poked out, saying there weren't any monsters. Then the ground under them lifted up, and rolled them away from where the large dragon was coming out of the ground! They rolled down, finally stopping as they tried to look up, not even realizing their necks had become twisted until Cyclone tried to give her brother some space.

"That was a ride," she yelled as the pair untwisted their necks.

"Yeah! Wonder who he is?"

"I dunknow. Hey there!"
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeon Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:54 am

He had not noticed the small form that had rolled off of him until he heard two voices, which sounded similar to one another and quite young. Oh dear, a pair of hatchlings were on top of him while he woke up, they sound fine though which is a relief. Using his hearing he could pick out where the voices came from and looked down towards them, "Are you two alright? I'm sorry to not have noticed you on my back." He spoke calmly and politely, assuming he was talking to two hatchlings.

"Why are you two so far out from the tribe? You know it's dangerous to be out here without an adult."
Galeon
Galeon
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:40 pm

"It's ok. We're alright," Cyclone started before hearing him ask what she and Typhoon were doing out there alone. The dragoness of the pair smirked before speaking again.

"Well, we aren't really alone...." Typhoon then sighed, looking up at the large Earthwing.

"We're trying to figure out hunting."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeon Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:55 pm

Hunting? Well...makes sense, but I don't hear any other dragons nearby. He thought for a moment, deliberating on their words before continuing. "That's good, you two will need to hunt for yourselves and working together is always good. Just...be careful, alright?" A warm smile came from the older dragon.

"I would give you some advice....but I don't think an old Guardian would be much help to something a Tracker would do well." Or being not blind.
Galeon
Galeon
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Perula Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:07 pm

The pearlescent dragoness moved through the shadows with little hesitation, her large body not very hard to see amongst the greens and brown of the forest around her. Though on a day as hot as this one, it was vital for her to remain out of the light unless she'd like to risk losing a large amount of energy.

Her keen rose gold eyes searched everything around her for a chance of a threat but found none, much to her relief. With a deep inhale, she swayed her tail gently behind her, minding the distance for each tree that it slid between. If only she was a bit smaller like her sister, and shared in her dark coloration, she might have been able to move without much worry about clearing an entire area of vegetation.

Soon the scent of other dragons met her nostrils, causing them to quiver lightly. Then the voices met her ears as she continued forward, knowing they weren't far away, and caused her to hesitate slightly. As much as she enjoyed being social, she did not like the first part of any conversation with new dragons where they pointed out her albinism. She sighed but pressed forward, preparing herself.

Her eyes fell upon two dragons not very far in front of her after a moment's walk, noting that one was a rather large, armored dragon that she had seen in the ranks of the guardians for her tribe, and the other was a hydra that she had seen interacting with many other dragons before. She smiled softly before approaching them, not hiding her approach one bit. She had learned when she was a hatchling that no matter how much she tried to sneak, she wasn't very hard to see at all.
Perula
Perula
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:54 am

The twins both giggled when the larger dragon said it was a good idea to work together, adding that they should be careful. Then he said he would give them advice, but noted a tracker would probably be better than he was. Cyclone was about to say something when she turned, hearing and smelling another dragon approach. A white scaled one. The twins tail seemed to wag some as Cyclone turned them.

"Hi! Your scales look pretty."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeon Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:02 pm

Before he could finish his ears twitched, signifying he heard something in the distance and turned in the direction of the sound. He could tell it was another dragon, EarthWing, but from how they moved they didn't seem to give off a malicious intent. Then he heard one of the hatching's speak and relaxed, knowing they wouldn't be that trusting to a rouge, at least.

"My, it's quite surprising to have visitors this far out. Did you need anything?" He directed the question to the new arrival, or at least in their general direction which was quite spot on.
Galeon
Galeon
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Perula Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:25 pm

Perula lowered her head slightly at the recognition of the hatchling, offering a soft smile to the two, "Well, thank you so much, you two." She said, her voice smooth and holding a tone of amusement before her eyes to the larger dragon, noting the milky white of his eyes. Blind.

Perula frowned slightly at the realization and fought the urge to offer him some kind of assistance for his ailment, "No, I am simply passing through. I do apologize for any interruption I have provided with my presence." She said quietly, her quartz orbs flickering between the three of them.
Perula
Perula
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:47 am

Cyclone smiled at the compliment, and Typhoon chuckled slightly when she apologized. The twins sat on their haunches and smiled as they looked up, and Typhoon spoke, revealing that he and Cyclone were brother and sister in a process.

"Nope. We were just trying to figure out hunting."

"Yeah. Then we found... um... what's your name, mister?"
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeon Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:12 am

Now he recognized the voice after she spoke, the new arrival had been one of the Healers from his tribe. You could only confirm so much from just hearing where a dragon is moving or coming from what direction. "No, no, it's fine. Its always nice to meet one of the tribe out and about, nothing wrong with a nice chat." He chuckled warmly and then turned in response to the hatching asking his name.

"Oh yes, my name is Galeon little one, Guardian for the EarthWings. Which tribe are you two from? I know it's a strange question, but this old dragon can't see as well as he's used to." He asked kindly, figuring out why he couldn't recognize their voices initially. If they weren't from the EarthWings then they were either from the FireWings, or the NightWings. Being with the tribe for so long he had gotten used to knowing each different dragons tone of voice quite well and could relatively know when a new face shows thanks to his hearing.
Galeon
Galeon
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Perula Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:51 pm

The albino dragoness continued to stand to the right of the three, swaying her tail slightly, "Well, it's always a good think to learn to hunt on your own. Have to learn to work together, after all." She said with a soft chuckle, lowering her head a bit more to look the hatchlings over. Healthy things, these two, with no ailment to see from the outside.

Her quartz eyes then moved to the larger dragon to her right, a frown returning at the sight of his eyes. She felt for the elder dragon, wishing she could do something to help though she knew that there wasn't much, no matter her expertise.
Perula
Perula
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:27 am

"Yep," Cyclone said answering Perula. The pair watched as she examined them, both tilting and moving their head to get a better look. Then the old dragon said his name. Galeon. Young pair both smiled, then heard him ask what tribe they were in.

"Hi, Galeon. I'm Typhoon."

"And I'm Cyclone. We were Rogues, but Mom took us in and now we're Nightwings."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeon Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:08 am

"It is good to meet you, young Typhoon and Cyclone. A bit far from home you are, but glad you could find someone to call family." He smiled warmly, now committing the sound of the siblings voices to heart in case he met them again. Then he looked over in the albino dragoness direction, "What about you Perula, how do you fare on such a fine day like this?"
Galeon
Galeon
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down