Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Small Problems(Open to Twilight) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Small Problems(Open to Twilight) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Small Problems(Open to Twilight)

2 posters

Go down

Small Problems(Open to Twilight) Empty Small Problems(Open to Twilight)

Post by Calemvir Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:43 pm

Thud!

"Always one stupid order."

Thud!

"After another."

ThunkThunkThunkThunkSNAP

A 1 foot tall maroon colored Firewing with antennae dropped a large oak snapped in half to the ground alongside a pile of similar trees in such a state. The small wyvern's antennae perked up and then a swarm of red began coming out of the ground to cover the haphazard pile of broken trees. An annoyed sigh came from him as he rested nearby and oversaw the procedure as thousands of his repto-ants began breaking down the trees.

"Being one of the only Vulcans sucks." He mumbled to himself grumpily as the conversion began of the wood to be split apart and brought underground, then transported to his forge to be used as fuel and add to his stockpile. An efficient process sure as the pile slowly dwindled in size, but if only he could make it go faster, alas, even efficiency has limits. And this is only the 5th conversion, making what was a small grove into a large clearing, knowing he would need to move soon onto a new spot soon.

"At least I get some peace and quiet finally."
Calemvir
Calemvir
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Small Problems(Open to Twilight) Empty Re: Small Problems(Open to Twilight)

Post by Hildrhilt Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:02 am

The charcoal dragoness moved slowly through the forest at the base of her mountain den, inhaling the sweet air swirling around her. She had been hearing the strangest things lately, like something knocking down trees, but she figured it was merely a monster of some kind or a creature that used trees for housing or to eat. Shrugging this thought away, Hildrhilt swayed her tail, continuing forward until the sound that had been bothering her began once more. Narrowing her eyes slightly.

Turning toward it, her speed increased, narrowing her eyes to discover who or what was making such a racket on an otherwise quiet area. She neared the sound and heard someone speaking, her head tilting in the slightest way before she paused, watching the top of a large oak sway before leaning with a wooden groan, the resulting thud shaking the earth beneath her feet. So it was someone cutting these trees down, but for what? She pushed her head past the brush but stopped instantly, watching the tiny red dragon move quickly across the ground, muttering to himself.

She was astonished, what was this hatchling doing out here all on its own and how on earth was it strong enough to uproot a tree in such a manner?
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Calemvir Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:24 am

Very soon the ant swarm finished breaking down the tree pile and went back underground, following the same process as before he went over to a nearby tree. With two clawed forearms he grabbed the base of the tree, then with a heave he ripped it from the ground, roots and all. Nonchalantly he walked over with the large tree and set it down for a new pile before going back to another tree.

CRACK

He swiped the base of it with a claw causing the tree to begin leaning and finally crash down. "Better." Then he swiped a claw against another tree, causing it to snap at the base jaggedly and fall next to the other one. With a grunt he lifted both simultaneously, one for each limb, to drop them both off for the new pile with a resounding thud.

"Much faster for fuel gathering. Hehehehe."
Calemvir
Calemvir
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:57 am

Hildrhilt continued to stare in astonishment at the small dragon, assuming from the tone of his voice that he was not a hatchling, but a mature adult. She had never seen a dragon so small! No bigger than a toe on her paw and yet the strength matched that of a large Earthwing.

Hildrhilt shook her head slowly and took a step back, not understanding what was before her and not entirely sure if she should even begin to try and comprehend.
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Calemvir Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:03 am

SNAP

This last tree he swiped began to lean, but not in the direction he wanted it to. A sour look showed on his face as the tree began falling towards the treeline, not realizing another dragon was there. To which with the shifting treeline he finally noticed the EarthWing.

Blink.

"Meh." He didn't make any sort of move to stop the tree from falling.
Calemvir
Calemvir
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:11 am

Hildrhilt snapped herself from her staring at the sound of the tree falling, its leaves rattling from its sudden disheaval. She scrambled back quickly just before the tree fell right at her paws, the bark scraping against her sharp claws.

The dragoness stared at the tree laying in front of her before lifting her gaze to the tiny dragon, her eyes slightly angered but she remained silent, awaiting an apology.
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Calemvir Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:20 am

He picked up the fallen tree and as before carried it over to the pile. After setting it down he looked back at the EarthWing with an annoyed look. "I'm busy! So buzz off!" Completely and utterly he said those words directly towards the larger EarthWing, after which he waved her off and resumed cutting down more trees.
Calemvir
Calemvir
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:24 am

Hildrhilt's eyes widened at the words of the small one, an annoyed snort brushing past her nostrils, "Excuse me?" She began, her voice like honey dripping with a dash of poison, stepping forward into the clearing that the dragon had made, lowering her head a bit, "First of all, you have been disturbing me for quite some time and I would appreciate your ceasing of your activities. And secondly, you nearly drop a tree on me and you request for me to 'buzz off'?"
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Calemvir Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:35 am

THUD

"Yeah! So buzz off you lazy ignoramus! Unlike you annoying Civilians, I'm quite busy dealing with orders to fulfill!"

He angrily tossed a tree into the pile and walked straight up to her head. His antennae perked up to signal the swarm to begin converting the tree pile while he looked angirly at her. "I also enjoy having peace and quiet to, but ALONE. So like I said before, BUZZ OFF!"
Calemvir
Calemvir
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:40 am

Hildrhilt could not stop the angered growl that rolled from her throat, leaning her head down to stare at the drake, "You have a might big temper for such a tiny dragon." She snapped shortly, snorting at him before turning and swaying her tail at him in annoyance.

Who did he think he was? Coming onto her territory, tearing into her trees, then telling her to buzz off. She snorted angrily once more before pacing forward, frustration building within her gullet.
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Calemvir Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:58 am

SNAP

Another tree had been felled, only for it to land not far from where Hildrhilt was. An exasperated expression took over Calemvir's face, "Oh do look at that. It's as if I told a certain nosy idiot to buzz off and someone almost got hurt. Such a shame." He said sarcastically and walked off with a chuckle in the other direction.
Calemvir
Calemvir
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:45 pm

Hildrhilt flinched back as the tree fell before her, grazing her snout as a stinging pain ran through her entire face, branches lashing at her sides. Hildrhilt was no longer fighting the anger that bubbled within her, lifting her tail angrily.

She would then swipe the tiny dragon with her thick, sending him flying quickly across the clearing. Thankfully for this little one, Hildrhilt reserved a bit of her anger, tempted though she was to send him flying across the forest. She lifted her tail in a threat to smash the dragon before she snarled, "Well, it looks as though a certain dragon wasn't looking where he was going and ran right into my tail. Such a shame." She snarked in return, glaring at the tiny dragon, "He may have been able to avoid it, if only he could see that high."
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Calemvir Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:56 pm

"....did you" Something snapped in calemvir's head at that moment, to which he went over to a nearby tree and pulled it up. "DID YOU CALL ME SHORT?!" He heaved the tree out of the ground and threw it at Hildrhilt sideways. "NO ONE CALLS ME SHORT AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! RAH!" It seemed his temper finally flared and all pretense of just letting it go vanished to the wind.
Calemvir
Calemvir
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:01 pm

Hildrhilt saw the temper rising within the small dragon and she released a rumbling growl, the ground shaking in the slightest way before lowering herself into a defensive position, the wind beginning to whirl around the clearing.

Upon his releasing of the tree, Hildrhilt's figure blurred behind a wall of wind, dirt, leaves, and twigs, the tree merely getting caught in the torrent before it was thrown to the side. The wind slowed a bit but continued to spin around her as she stayed where she was, her lips slowly sliding over her teeth as she exposed the fangs that were as big as he was. Surely not intimidating to the dragon before her, but her anger was palpable at this point.
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Calemvir Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:18 pm

"REEEEEEE!" And again more trees were uprooted, then thrown at Hildrhilt with ferocious power behind them. Though by the third tree he would toss at her the ants finished breaking down the tree pile and with a twitch his antennae perked up again. His anger vanished then he tossed the tree he picked up to the side and gave her one last look of anger.

"I WILL remember this insult EarthWing." Then he flapped his wings to get airborne and flew off in a direction away from Hildrhilt.
Calemvir
Calemvir
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down