Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A different kind of coma (Open to members of the Twilight Imperium) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A different kind of coma (Open to members of the Twilight Imperium) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A different kind of coma (Open to members of the Twilight Imperium)

5 posters

Go down

A different kind of coma (Open to members of the Twilight Imperium) Empty A different kind of coma (Open to members of the Twilight Imperium)

Post by Kenina Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:19 pm

Screaming...fire...chaos...and the stench of death. A birds eye view Kenina was granted an invisible cage keeping her there forcing her to watch her mighty empire burn and crumple to ruin seemingly over night. It was the day the monsters descended upon the world the apocalypse. Nothing was recognizable after it was over nothing could be the same with the monsters holding dominion over the world. Reliving the nightmare of that day and the continuing nightmares of the present day. They plagued Kenina in her sleep and refused to leave her alone even in the day, if she bothered waking at all. There was nothing for her to wake to. The Imperium was gone the other alliances were also dead. There was nothing to conquer nothing that could be conquered anyways. Their lives had been reduced to that of ants scurrying around avoiding the foot steps of those better. Every day was how do we find food without drawing attention? Who died this week? Your turn for guard duty. Not even Baldi could wake her from herself. After all if he was not king then they were no longer together no? And where had the gods gone? Why have they forsaken us? Did they ever exist to begin with. All her life Kenina sought Astral out. Kenina obeyed her laws and preached her philosophy and in return Kenina was blessed with strong magic. Or was she. Astral was gone, been gone long before the monsters descended upon the world. It is her fault the world was allowed to end. And yet Kenina was still blessed with strong magic. Life still struggled to hold on despite the years that have passed. The explanation was simple. There were no gods and life had no purpose. Kenina continued to cling to life as a result of her own cowardice to give it up despite it's lack of value.

Time dragged on each day meaning little to the one before and the one to come. In her aimless thoughts Kenina pitied herself. Wait wasn't rumored it was supposedly depression that killed the supposed Astral. No, that was unacceptable. She would not let herself be compared to a fake goddess who might of killed themselves. She was better than that. She'd be better than Astral and face the pointlessness of life head on. Maybe there was no hope and no point to it but it was time to rebuild the Twilight Imperium. It's founders were still alive and a few of it's citizens as well. Very few. But so long as the royal blood line lived and there were citizens to realize their will then the Imperium would live on.

Kenina crawled out of the hole that served as her temporary quarters in her temporary hiding place. She winced as the sun stung her eyes for a moment. "Hear me! I am Kenina queen of the Imperium! Fetch me my mate and those who hold what is left of us together." Kenina shouted for the nearest dragon. Only silence followed though. "Right, got to do it myself." Kenina whispered quietly to herself.

Stretching her wings the queen ascended again.
Kenina
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

Back to top Go down

A different kind of coma (Open to members of the Twilight Imperium) Empty Re: A different kind of coma (Open to members of the Twilight Imperium)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:39 am

The Queen hadn't needed to shout. Had the sun not been positioned exactly where it was the moment she chose to emerge from her den, she would not have been blinded. Had she not been blinded, she would have seen the great EarthWing right away. As it were, Baldirak had to wait for Kenina's eyes to adjust. The Twilight King had been on his way here to check on the deeply depressed FireWing Queen, as he had everyday.  Everyday he'd hoped she might have moved even slightly from where she lay; hoped she might eat all of what food he managed to bring that day; hoped she might at least look at him. She didn't move. She ate just enough to prove she would eat. And she never acknowledged her mate's presence. Nevertheless, Baldirak  brought food for her even though he hadn't yet eaten. He spoke of what he intended to accomplish for the day even though she would never reply. At night he told her his greatest desire: to see her revived, to see the fire in her eyes again.

He now saw the dying embers of a fire that had used up all its oxygen. But he also saw hope, hope that a new fuel might light a stronger flame. Baldirak had stopped when he felt the familiar vibrations in the earth beneath his paws that could only have been made by his mate. Now he made his way up to her, the weight of the past several (insert however much time has passed since the monsters' arrival here) weeks and his injuries suddenly lifted. He circled her in silence, examining her as if he expected to find something new. Between the three Tribe leaders, Kenina's injuries had been the least severe. Still, Baldirak had worried she might not heal as well given her mental state.

When he seemed satisfied, Baldirak lowered his head down to hers. He didn't know if she just wanted to get on with gathering the survivors or if she would allow him a moment of affection. Either way, he tried touching his nose to Kenina's snout and nuzzling her. If she allowed, controlled by the happiness he felt, Baldirak would bring himself around so he was beside Kenina. He'd lay down and coax her down as well so he could wrap himself around her just as he did every night, the dragon version of a hug. He'd make a deep purring sort of sound. He'd nuzzle and lick her snout and just 'hug' her as tightly as he could--without hurting her, of course--for what seemed like forever... Only if she allowed. How he prayed in the seconds in took him to attempt all this, that she would. Never had the Prophet of Knowledge prayed for anything so greatly, wished for anything so deeply and in such a short span of time. Never had he wanted the Goddess Astral to hear him more than at this moment and grant this wish. "I hear you, Kenina... I feared I would never hear your voice again. I cannot tell you how much I've missed you, how I have longed to see you outside the confines of this cave. How my heart has ached to see the fire in you restored. How I have dreamed to tell you I love you and know that I would receive some response. I don't know what has changed in you now, to bring you back to us, to me... I only wish I could have succeeded in my efforts, for as your mate, I should have been able to reach you. I did not reach far enough and I am sorry, Kenina."  If she didn't allow it, he would simply step back and after a long moment of just looking at her, he'd go on to say, "I am all that holds us together, I'm afraid. Tenebris has only just recently come out of his solitude. But now that Astral has seen fit to finally answer me..." If she allowed, Baldirak would nuzzle Kenina again--or for the first time--briefly then get up and take a few steps forward, spread his wings. "Come. We'll go to the meeting area and I'll have Vilkas gather everyone."

The spikey scaled hybrid demigod landed on the highest point of the island the Twilight Survivors currently called home. He had just seen his Aunt-in-law for the first time since the monsters nearly wiped out the blended tribe. Vilkas could only imagine how his Uncle must be feeling to have the Queen back. The sense of urgency that radiated from the FireWing told Vilkas he would have to wait to express his own happiness.

Vilkas opened his maw and roared. From his elevated position, it would echo across the island to alert all that a meeting was to be held.

At the spot, Baldirak waited with Kenina for the arrival of what remained of their tribe.

Last edited by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

A different kind of coma (Open to members of the Twilight Imperium) Empty Re: A different kind of coma (Open to members of the Twilight Imperium)

Post by Tormaigh Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:15 am

Tormaigh was making his way back to the islands after an eventful scouting. Some of those stupid Skiers managed to get close and engage him. He had some cuts from the things, but thankfully a good Burst Attack got them away. Sadly, he had been tired from the burst, and hadn’t had time to rest since the attack. And it sounded like he would have to wait for that.

He heard a call, most likely to call everyone present for a meeting of sorts. As the thunderbird began to fly over the island, he spot something that shocked him. Kenina was finally out! He would have been more excited if he hadn’t used his Burst Attack, but the massive bird still quickly flew that way and landed. He then tiredly, but respectfully, bowed to the two rulers.

”Y... your Majesty. It’s... it’s great to see you finally coming from your chamber. And good to see you again, your Highness.”
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Male Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenina Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:52 pm

Kenina was startled to find her mate already present. He said nothing though and just silently examined her in a circle. It was now she realized how cruel to him she had been. Shut in hardly giving him any acknowledgment. As he intently examined her she interpreted it as cold calculation. Had she ignored him for too long. Was he now lost to her. She had never considered how the political mating had come to effect her over time. It didn't matter to him it was primarily a political move. He was always there always trying to make it more.

His examination over he moved toward her bringing down his head and went in for a nuzzle. Kenina allowed her sense of urgency be stripped from her. He even coaxed her into a hug and lavished her with affectionate attention. He then proceeded to pour his heart out before her. She could only take it in stunned silence. She was not deserving of the love he put forth. Before she could bring herself to say anything he made a comment a comment about hearing from Astral. It pushed the moment from her mind and filled her with rage. Abruptly Kenina got up and jumped out of his hug. "Astral! What do you know of Astral!" It wasn't presented as a question. "There is no Astral. There never was. There are no gods Baldirak. They were lies people believed and fueled to give those without a passion hope and those who could not accept reality an escape." Kenina's spine of flames flared with each of her angered outbursts. "Lets go. We need to retake this world the fake gods allowed to fall into ruin. All the blind devoted followers they allowed to die for nothing."

With that Kenina took to the air only to land later at the appointed meeting location. The first to arrive besides herself Baldirak and Vilkas was a thunder bird. Which she found curios. It was a rather large bird with an intricate coloring upon upon it's feathers. She half expected all the lesser species to be wiped out. He must be strong.

"Good to see you too. What is your name?" Kenina asked the bird. He seemed to be a little winded.
Kenina
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by malaki Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:14 pm

Malaki clung precariously to the coastal cliffs of the isle, his tail dangling in the breeze. Carefully he moved along the iron shore bluff collecting the small blue flowers of some plants that grew only there and deposited them into a bag on his body harness. They were a species of medicinal plant valuable for its ability as a antiseptic so he had recently learned and the art of healing was not something you ever stopped being a student of. At least that was what all the fully qualified healers always told him. Even if he ever became a full fledged healer he would technically never stop being a student in the healing arts.

A roar came out of nowhere and spooked Malaki enough that he lost a grip on the cliff and slipped. Thankfully his wings saved him from the horrible fate on the rocky shore below. Times like this were why he was happy to be a dragon. Something was happening, or going to happen. All the broken visions that assaulted his mind were to much to make sense off. Thankfully Malaki had learned how to make that stop recently.

The night wing retrieved a vial of black liquid from his bag and swallowed its contents. The poisons effects were instantaneous as it burned down his throat, moments later there was burning skull fire as he called it on the brain. But even that came to pass. No more visions for the rest of the day. Some might call him manic for using poison to suppress the clairvoyant sight. But he never really saw it as a gift so much as it was a nuisance. At least now he could go investigate what was going on without any distractions or awkward moments.

Malaki arrived at the meeting area and landed with a few hops to slow down. Folding his wings neatly to his side the night wing pulled out a bone mortar and pestle and started to smash and grind ingredients he had collected. "So what is all the noise about?" Malaki asked aloud not to anybody in particular. He was so intent on the task of mixing the ingredients he only just realized who exactly was present.

Putting the tools down he bowed low, unfortunately a leather bound book fell out a pouch on his body harness and hit the ground with a thud. Recovering from the draconic bow Malaki gave a few coughs and put the book back where it came from and resumed mixing his ingredients in silence.

He gave the thunderbird a brief glance over but said nothing. He was indifferent to the lesser species. While growing up they were a common sight as slaves. "They are beneath us", was a common explanation when he asked about them at a young age in school. His mother always hated slavery though and he remembered the days when she use to smuggle escaping slaves out the capital. Slaves never talked to him much then and he doubted this bird, this, lesser creature would talk to him either.

malaki
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:33 pm

Life had been such a chaotic mess lately. It had simply been one disaster after another. Xia had experienced heartbreak after heartbreak all her life, and now… well, saying life had become a living hell might be an understatement. First, Xia’s love and mate had disappeared. Then, shortly after that, both her mother and father vanished, presumed dead. And next, the monster invasion happened. Xia had barely escaped her own death.

The prophet had tried her best to contact her god, Arkhor. But he had seemed to have gone silent. She was unsure why the god of life would allow such carnage to take place. Were the gods angry? Had she done something wrong? The loyal prophetess of birth and life was unsure, and despite this seeming disappearance of gods’, the loyal dragon wanted to stay loyal. She desired to find out what had happened, and why their way of life had shattered. Surely Arkhor must be out there somewhere.

It had been several weeks, months perhaps, since the monsters had invaded. Xia had stayed with the remaining earthwings, but often found herself venturing back to her garden. She would stand about, laying amongst the flowers, and meditate. It was… helpful, to say the least. Helped her to feel more serene, and helped calm her nerves when things got particularly rough. Many EarthWings, including her brother, Baldirak, were against her visiting the garden, since it was so far away from where they were currently residing, but she insisted upon it.

Even now, as Kenina gave the call, Xia was on her way back from the garden, thinking fond thoughts of her past mate. Her head perked up, and she glanced towards the sky. A cry? And a cry from…. Kenina? Was something wrong. Xia’s stomach twisted, and she quickly made her way back to her brother and her sister-in-law.

She arrived shortly after, spotting her brother. As one of his only remaining advisers, she quickly walked up to him, offering him a short nuzzle if her would accept it.

“Hello brother, my King, your Majesty,” she said, turning to Queen Kenina and bowing to her as well, “It is good to see you out and about, m’lady.” she said politely, dipping her head. Xia, personally, did not know the queen very well. But Xia trusted Baldirak’s judge of character, and he seemed to care for the queen, so Xia trusted her.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:59 pm

Baldirak was taken aback by Kenina's sudden hostility. He didn't respond and when she flew off, he got up and followed. When they arrived at the meeting area, Vilkas just happened to already be there. He was in his mutant form, dragging the body a Great Wolf. He had fought the beast, but delivered the fatal blow. He suspected it had gotten into a fight with a bigger monster. Upon seeing the King and Queen land, Vilkas shifted back to his dragon form and went over to them. "Hello, Uncle Dirak. Aunt Kenina... It's good to see you." For the past two years, on occasion, Vilkas had guarded the cave Kenina had been in. He wondered if she ever knew that. He wanted to say more, but the King told him to summon everyone here for a meeting. Vilkas left to do so.

Shortly after Vilkas' call, the Thunderbird Scout, Tormaigh, arrived. He seemed tired, but he bowed and greeted the King and Queen nonetheless. Baldirak gave a nod. "This is Tormaigh. He is our last remaining Scout."

Next to arrive was Malakai, a NightWing Trainee. He seemed more interested in whatever he was doing than why he had been summoned. When finally he looked up, he bowed but went back to his work.

Vilkas returned and not long after, Xia arrived. It had been some time since Baldirak had seen his adopted sister. "Xia. It is good to see you," the King said to his sibling with a light nuzzle.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:37 am

Tormaigh nodded at Baldirak’s introduction of him to Kenina. The falcon-like bird couldn’t help but chuckle at the queen’s curious expression as her mate told her who he was. It was always funny to see how some dragons reacted to his survival. Granted, his current injuries seemed to show that his stealth could use some work. ”Your mate is correct, your Majesty.”

He then observed the others who came. Most really never gave him much mind, but kept a close eye on them. The Thunderbird noticed that odd Nightwing, Malaki. Tormaigh never really felt comfortable around Nightwings. Maybe it was his raising in Earthwing territory, or possibly the horror stories of non-dragon slaves in the Nightwings. Either way, he just wasn’t comfortable around them.

The other dragon was one he. She was odd looking, and Tormaigh wasn’t really sure what to think about her. That was until he heard her call Baldirak brother. At hearing this, the Thunderbird gave her a slight bow.
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:27 am

((Just bumping this to keep to keep it from being pushed off the list.))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by malaki Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:21 pm

Malaki did not know what to make of the new dragon that arrived. She was a unusual looking creature to be certain. But then again so was he. Malaki had his odd features. He concluded that she was a mutant like him, a anomaly. Not that being called that by some pure breeds in the night wing tribe really bothered him.

The night wing finished his work and deposited the powdered contents of his work onto a large leaf and folded it before putting it away along with the tools. He suspected even more would show up soon, so he decided to address a issue he had now while he could.

"Your majesty", he said and moved a little in the direction of the king. "I understand we all are gathered here for a reason and I hope I may be of service in that regard. But there is an issue I have been having as of late and I hope you may be of assistance."

"It is becoming very hard to find healing plants across the isles. I have started growing what I can, but the selection is limited and requires more diversity among the species. Species that live and grow only in the heartland and other territories.

With that said Malaki pulled out a blank scroll from a bag on his body harness. "I humbly request a scroll of written safe passage that will allow me to pass unhindered if I encounter any dragons in the alliance that would be suspicious as to why a Night wing is snooping around." He was not ignorant of what other tribes thought of his. His presence might be questioned. Having a letter from a king to show any that questioned his intentions might help, but then again, it might not. Who was to say a rogue dragon would respect anything a king says.

Malaki presented the blank scroll in a extended claw and waited for the kings decision on the request.

Last edited by malaki on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

malaki
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:47 pm

((Um, we have no NPCs, which means no patrols or checkpoints.))

Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by malaki Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:54 pm

(sorry, I read this somewhere,"Very few outposts remain operational and those what do now serve as checkpoints for many of the reconnaissance patrols sent from the Ebonwing Isles and the long distance hunting parties." Feel free to delete my post)

malaki
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:01 pm

((Tene probably forgot we don't have NPCs right now. There's no need to delete the post, just edit it.))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by malaki Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:40 am

(bump so this does not get pushed off the list)

malaki
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:25 am

Malaki approached the King and requested permission to travel back to the heart of the Imperium's former territory to find herbs. Baldirak's pale eyes narrowed a little as a slight growl rumbled in his throat. "All we have is here. There is no one guarding the territories' borders because we have no territory. It all belongs to those beasts. A scroll of safe passage would do you no good. And you could not go alone, lest it is your wish to die. All of us would have to accompany you to stand any chance of success. It is not worth our extinction for a few herbs. There is a solution, however. Our kin on Daelorios may have the herbs you seek. The way is less treacherous. But for now, I will try to do what I can. Who better to cultivate plants than an EarthWing? Now, aside from Tenebris, who are we waiting for?" Baldirak looked around at the gathered, looking for anyone else who should be present.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:03 am

(Bump)
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:55 am

Tormaigh looked at the young Nightwing. Why he thought being granted safe passage would mean anything right now was beyond the thunderbird. The only reason he avoided most attacks was he could see them coming miles away. This Nightwing sounded almost crazy. He honestly got a small smile as Baldirak told the young dragon how it was. At the king’s second question though, Tormaigh only shook his head.
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by malaki Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:09 am

Malaki put the scroll back in a pouch and sighed. He had hoped for more. "I am a healer, my job is to save lives. I cant do that with the limited resources here and a lot of these plants on the isles are new and unknown to me. I would have liked your blessing on my mission, but I can live without it. I will do what I must until I can get to this Daelorios that you speak of".

"If all we have is here, what a sad future that is. I don't even want to think about our species long term survival with such a small isolated population. Inbreeding will be a serious problem in the future. The blood of our people will grow weak and thin." Malaki sighed. "But we will manage right? My mother always keeps telling me to hold onto hope, difficult as it is to find in these times." Forcing a smile a bowed to the king.

"Yes, we will manage". With that he returned to the sidelines.

malaki
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down