Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

How to Raise A Captive-Born Dragon (Snowblaze/Soulcry) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

How to Raise A Captive-Born Dragon (Snowblaze/Soulcry) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

How to Raise A Captive-Born Dragon (Snowblaze/Soulcry)

5 posters

Go down

How to Raise A Captive-Born Dragon (Snowblaze/Soulcry) Empty How to Raise A Captive-Born Dragon (Snowblaze/Soulcry)

Post by Atarijor XVI Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:48 am

Atarijor was wandering through the frozen forest at the edge of IceWing lands. He was trying to find some food. His hunting method was a little unorthodox, however; the Wyvern was foraging more than hunting; he still hadn't learned how to hunt. Atar was pushing his unusually short muzzle through the snow, trying to smell food. In truth, he was likely looking for dried meat, since that was what he had been fed in captivity.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

How to Raise A Captive-Born Dragon (Snowblaze/Soulcry) Empty Re: How to Raise A Captive-Born Dragon (Snowblaze/Soulcry)

Post by Soulcry Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:28 am

The guardian Soulcry was minding his roam about the territory, on guard duty.  He was scoping the territory long range trying very hard to see what was going on around him.  Suddenly he saw a large black unidentified object moving slowly through the snow.  He quickly darted towards it, keeping a low profile, where he eventually came to and then hid behind a rock.

He activated his echolocation, hoping it wasn't a beast from the monsterlypse, normally he would have stayed clear of such a beast but he figured it was injured or something, but he usually likes to make sure if there are dragons around in an area where a beast is found, he'll readily guard them or help defend them.  Much to his surprise, this was a dragon who appeared to be an ice wing.  He was in fact much much larger than soulcry, but the dragon had a curious to soulcry mood about his demeanor.  He was acting like a child, or a super timid innocent creature.  Normally a dragon this size would be revered as a something of great power to be reckoned with.  

The confident and brave Soulcry leaped upon the rock and poised his body in a respectable offical manner.

"Greeting, fellow IceWing," he stated rather affirmatively in manner.

Last edited by Soulcry on Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

http://scyxer.tumblr.com/post/132551486339

Back to top Go down

How to Raise A Captive-Born Dragon (Snowblaze/Soulcry) Empty Re: How to Raise A Captive-Born Dragon (Snowblaze/Soulcry)

Post by Snowblaze Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:51 am

Snowblaze yawned as she laid quietly in the snow, covering up her flame like markings. She was waiting for any prey to get too close, be they monsters or deer. her hunt, however, was interrupted by the sound of two dragons. She lifted up out of the snow, and walked over to find Atarijor and Soulcry.

Soulcry honestly made the odd dragon nervous. She didn't know him well enough yet, but she was a bit worried about her friend. She tilted her head to Atarijor, her mind on its intellectual side, and spoke in a monotone way of speaking.

"Atarijor. Soulcry. Is everything ok?"
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
IceWing Leader
IceWing Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:30 pm

Atarijor looked up when he heard something coming toward him. The crunching of snow came to an end behind a large rock. The Wyvern shot a blast of ice at it. Then the... dragon? emerged from behind it. But to Atarijor, it didn't look like a dragon; it looked like a monster. He was going to run... or maybe fight... when Snowblaze came. Atar went over to her. "Wyvern was looking for food. M-Monster try to attack Atarijor." he said, pointing to Soulcry.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydra Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:04 pm

Soulcry was chirp and alert to retort; though simultaneously, he subdued his body language to make himself seem more approachable, after subtly noticing he may have made the new approacher and the first dragon uncomfortable.

"But of course, he said, "I'm on roam, making sure the icewings are all safe. When I saw the dark figure from afar, I worried it was a beast, I came here to make sure the situation didn't present any problems to any nearby icewings. Much to my surprise, this appears to be quite a harmless ice wing anyways after all... however," Soulcry continued, "have we met before? You seem to know my name, but I'm not sure I recall you... it may have been a while…”
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Sat May 04, 2019 11:22 am

(bump)
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowblaze Sat May 04, 2019 7:04 pm

(Sorry.)

Snowblaze eyed the wordy dragon before speaking to him. "Yes. I am Snowblaze."

She then walked over to Atarijor. She gave a hint of a smile before speaking to him. "Atar. He is no monster. He is another wyvern, and a tribemate. You are safe."
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
IceWing Leader
IceWing Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Fri May 10, 2019 10:35 am

Atarijor looked at the monster-ish dragon that Snowblaze claimed to be a wyvern, then back at Snowblaze herself. It was difficult for him to believe it... but if Snowblaze said it, it had to be true, right? Atarijor hesitantly nodded. "Atarijor not fit to work anymore?"
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilkas Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:12 am

(Bump)
Vilkas
Vilkas
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowblaze Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:58 pm

Snowblaze sighed, looking at Ator, her mind again shifting to be more emotional, and thus the dragoness all of a sudden seemed worried.

"No, no. It's not that Atar. You're still fit to work, if you want to." The rubbed one of her horns, looking back at him.

"You're not a under humans anymore, remember?"
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
IceWing Leader
IceWing Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down