Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris)

2 posters

Go down

On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris) Empty On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris)

Post by Discord Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:43 am

Paradox was unsure where exactly in the world he was at right now, not that the geographical location mattered to him, he could be wherever he wanted after all. No, he was here, in this location, because he had been following yet another trail left behind by his (former) nemesis. Though this time he wasn't following her, rather it was who she would have considered her father, the Nightwing Tenebris. After all, in the case that she would decide to return upon his world for whatever reason there might be, he would make sure to leave her return with nobody to believe her. Make sure her powers were weak, though he had to admit his own powers were far from being absolute, seeing how he hadn't bothered to round up followers for his own cause yet, mostly though because he himself had no plans yet to gather believers for.

As he currently stood, his form that of an unsuspecting woodland critter, he was observing said Nightwing in his current activities. It would fit more his style to enter the scene with a lot of flashy effects but as for the moment he needed to observe, see what kind of individual he was dealing with before approaching him, ensuring that he would have success relatively quickly so he could go after more entertaining and not as pressing matters.
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris) Empty Re: On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris)

Post by Tenebris Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:01 pm

Tenebris has escaped from the populace teeming Refugee camp which was Shadow's Refuge for a brief respite. For several months he had seen to his own recovery since the fall of the Imperium's seat of power and the vast sway of land which was left desolate for the Monsters continuous onslaught, locking himself away in isolation within his Private Quarters of the Citadel secluded from the affairs and activities of the refugees which flocked for safety from all tribes and even lesser races. In these past months, it took much of Tenebris's energy merely to deal with the transition of the Imperium into what it had now become, as well as bring himself once more to the forefront gaining both physical and mental robustness once more.

Now in the crepuscular forests of the now sparsely populated lands of the Nightwing's upon the mainland, he found continued solace here, yet still desiring to delegate the task for the time being of governing the Ebonwing Isles to those paragons of Dragonkin society far younger in both soul and age than himself.  This now was a time for silent contemplation as he mused to himself in the Twilight as the sky slowly turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars which mattered the intricate pasterns upon the membrane of his wings.

Wearing none of his ceremonial attire what would determine to show his status, only a single silver ring adorned one of the horns atop his forehead. The Archon examined the dark bark of the tree's closest to himself, his ink stained claws brushing over them as he seemed lost in his meditation as he reflected upon the past years to himself, oblivious to his surroundings despite the potential dangers of the monster threat or otherwise.

Last edited by Tenebris on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris) Empty Re: On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris)

Post by Discord Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:22 pm

Chuckling in his mind, the God of Chaos saw his moment as the Nightwing was occupied running his claws across the bark of the tree he currently harbored in his modified form. He seemed absent from his surroundings, his eyes seeing something the rest of the would could never understand. Settling on a branch right above Tenebris, he settled with taking a nut he collected earlier and dropped it onto his head, hopefully drawing the dragon's attention.

Chuckling in a squeaky voice, he sat down onto the branch. Why hello there, little dragon down there. I couldn't help but notice you wandering around these parts and I was hoping for a little conversation with you!
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:34 pm

Tenebris felt the small nut as it came bouncing upon his head, the Archon narrowed his eeire sapphire glare as neck spun around as he immediately began to survey the surrounding area in scrutiny, his posture immediately straightened, whether it was a threat or merely nature resenting his touch upon the bark, his demeanour turned to one of pomp, staring he appeared to collect himself as he radiated with pride and dominance despite the mutilated scars upon his maw which disfigured his visage and the cicatrix right wing which remained as a reminder of the fall of the Imperium's capital.

It wasn't until the small beast spoke that Tenebris locked his eyes upon the little creature, while the Archon's expression was apathetic and emotionless to not betray his emotions, his ethereal like eyes widened in interest and disbelief, he withstood the desire to lash out at the creature as intrigue seemed to overtake him. "What trickery is this?", he'd crane his neck upwards towards the critter as he spoke in his course yet well cultured regal tone.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:51 pm

Paradox giggled and laughed as he leaned backwards, falling from the branch. Though one might not call it simply falling as he performed some fancy aerial maneuvers before landing straight on his little feet. A crowd could be heard cheering and signs were raised from the brush close to him, all of them depicting a clear 10 before he bowed dramatically to the invisible crowd and the judges.

Why I've been wondering where I could find you. I have been looking for you for quite a while now, father of Astral. I wish to have a little chat with you, if you do not mind too much.

With that, a torrent of clouds surrounded the small beast, dark and purple lightning striking the surrounding area though none of it was harmed, some of it started to change color, the others texture. Soon enough, the vortex ceased and in the place of the woodland critter stood the form of the God of Chaos himself, Paradox.
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Tenebris inclined his head as the small critter began its hysterical snickering, unamused the Nightwing watched as the creature began its dramatic tumble of flare as it hit the ground. Suddenly Tenebris, spun his head as he heard the disembodied cheers from the unseen crowd from all directions, seeing the visibly floating signs to the feat he was suddenly aware of the situation, an animalitic snarl would escape his maw as he once more turned to face the creature in scorn and distain "Sorcery... Explain the meaning of this", before the Archon could continue the beast was speaking and he found himself spurned to the reality of what he faced.

Tenebris could only listen as his eyes narrowed as the relatively unremarkable critter spoke and then was consumed in an unnatural mist. As the environment itself around them seemed to be plunged into a vortex of energy Tenebris couldn't help but falter slightly in his posture as his eyes widened upon the features of the God of Chaos. Tenebris was a scholary Dragon and by no means was he ignorant to the sheer power and chaotic nature of Paradox. He'd take several weary steps reward, before resigning to the fact there was no escape from such a foe, instead Tenebris collected himself to remain as dignified and graceful as his form would allow as he lowered his rear to a sitting position.

Allowing his own tail to coil around his front talons, he maintained eye contact with the God of Chaos itself, refusing to allow Paradox the satisfaction of seeing him fail and falter in his resolve despite the hopelessness of the situation should the God decide to attack. Cordially Tenebris would bow his head as one would do in court as a show of mutual acknowledgement and respect to the supremely powerful being. "I truly doubt I have much say in such a matter, but nor am I a fool to deny you, sovereign of Chaos. Tell me, why this deliberation, what exactly do you desire from me?".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:32 pm

Desire? Come on, now. A god like myself has little room for true desires. I am master of my own fate, no runts who believe in themselves to stand above us left. Only three gods now and the others won't meddle with me, they are too busy with themselves. Why, I have simply come here to confirm for myself whether or not you know of your daughter's current status. Whether or not you are aware she is still alive and well, simply minding her own business while she has left her own kind to rot and waste away before the monster plague in order to live among the humans!

He huffed and looked around, marveling at what his little transformation caused. Of course, it was entirely unnecessary as he could have simply poofed back to his dragon form without so much as a fuss but that wouldn't be him. He always has a flair for the dramatic and such a display of power strikes awe, fear or respect into most mortals though he was unable to tell for certain when looking at Tenebris. Instead, he took in his surroundings for a moment.

Many things in their little clearing have changed. Some trees were frozen over, some trees had their barks turned into gold while others now have marshmallows for leaves. His magic, if he so willed it, could be quite unpredictable. Why, even half the ground of the clearing (though not the part the two were currently in) actually turned into jelly. Indeed, he has caused quite the change in scenery and he couldn't help but admire everytime anew what his magic was capable of.

With that thought, he snapped his talons, conjuring a floating table as well as a floating lazy chair in which he settled down, took a cup from the tea set on the table and took a sip of his tea, which happened to be one of his favorite flavors, Camembert. Help yourself to a cup if you like, though you'll find my own personal taste in tea to be quite unique...
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:52 pm

Tenebris, listened intently despite sparing a moment to glance around the clearing as he silently marvelled as the immense changes to the surroundings around them, it appeared as though the fabric of reality had twisted itself to serve the whims of the chaotic god but such power Tenebris was aware of and the miraculous phenomenon was soon a fleeting thought to him as he continued to listen.

At words spoken reality seemed to crash into Tenebris as though a peak of a mountain appearing before him on a leisurely flight. The understanding and realisation Paradox's words visibly shuck him. Clearly disturbed by the revelation Tenebris rose to his feet. It was true Tenebris was unaware of Astral's whereabouts but such was never a concern, she would usually return and he had no idealistic thoughts of actually being able to control her or monitor her actions, being a God she was far beyond the mundane methods of such yet Tenebris couldn't in his wildest imagination of thought of this outcome.

True, Tenebris considered the God's words to be a lie, after all such a being of discord thrived on such anarchy, yet Tenebris was intrigued to say the very least and although he hid his emotion of rage the very thought was emotionally traumatic to believe that Astral was consorting with Humans, the very beings Tenebris despised and thought as lesser beings with disgust and scorn.

Taking several long seconds to collect himself from his recoil and internal contemplations as his mind raced, Tenebris would deeply inhale as he seemed to vaguely regain his posture, his muscles tensed in betray of his fury and he regarded the deity of Chaos once more, his right eye twitching as he lowered himself once more to join the God around the table. "I will not partake in your Tea... Tell me exactly then, why would you tell me of her fate, and what proof would you have to allow me to deem such truth, knowing find well you can conjure what you desire to shake my resolve to spread doubt in this matter. Such is your nature. Even for a being as unpredictable as Astral, she would not lower herself to live amongst such vile repulsive creatures of lesser standing as humanity".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:42 pm

The great master of chaos chuckled as he finished his tea, tossing the tea cup into his mouth before starting to chew on it. As the sound of porcelain being crushed could be heard, he belched, a purple gout of flame escaping him. The flame spun in place before turning into a polished mirror hovering in front of Paradox, though low enough for his head to still be seen.

I understand why you doubt me, I am the spirit of chaos after all. What else could I do to follow my element and spread mayhem and anarchy by lying through my teeth? And I agree, with many a lie I am capable of do as much as making a mortal mind crumble before me, turning them into nothing but a husk filled with anger and irrationality. However, that is what people think of me, that is their expectation. In truth, I more often say the truth than not. Even though it seems against my nature to say the truth, I am embodying all forms of chaos.

And what sweeter chaos is there than breaking the heart of someone with just one sweet, simple truth. You yourself have seen the state our world is in, no? What the monsters have done to our proud race, decimating out numbers by dozens of dozens. If Astral was still truly the goddess of dragonkind, wouldn't you believe that she should care enough to come and help you? But no, she never responded once to the prayers of her followers, not once has she come to help you, has given her blessings to others to help them fight the dragons.

He held the mirror in both claws and wrapped his long body around the round frame, coloring himself as if he were an ornament on it. What you have here, Tenebris, is a window into a land far, far away. In fact, it is the land of the humans. I will show you what your daughter has been up to, I can show you the life she is living at the moment and you then can decide for yourself what to make of it. You can believe me or not, it matters little to me. Though all I can tell you is what you are seeing is the truth...

With that, he wiped an arm across the mirror, the surface visibly shook as if a drop of water fell into a puddle. Soon enough, the mirror cleared again, showing a human village. More importantly, it focused on one house in particular where it showed Astral, or Celestia as she goes by that name now, and her family in their daily activities.
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:27 am

Tenebris repressed his disdain as the God of Discord swallowed the porcelain cup undaunted as though such was as natural as running water, but recoiled his neck in slight shock as the sudden violet plume of flame began to take shape and form into that of a Mirror. Once more Tenebris was reminded of the unfathomable power of the being what sat across from him, while he could continue his facade of maintaining a sense of dominance the reality was that he was but an insignificant insect to such a God should he suddenly deem to remove Tenebris from the mortal plane. It was this very fact that Tenebris continued to listen intently, musing that the God must have a purpose what included himself.

As Paradox spoke, Tenebris now remained attentive interested as to what conclusion would result from their deliberation, he was auscultate as he seemed to contemplate and calculate all of the God of Chaos's words determining to evaluate the true motive behind this. Tenebris was amused that the two of them came to an understanding that he was aware that any manifestation the God created Tenebris could take as a lie, but such awareness only made Tenebris want to indulge the God more. As he spoke of Astral, Tenebris held the restrain of making a vocal rebuke at the mere notion that Astral would consort in human lands no matter what end, such in Tenebris's mind was pure sacrilege to their species and himself as a whole. Such disgust only seemed to captivate Tenebris's attention more as the Mirror sprung to life.

The scene depicted a small Hamlet, a tribal barbaric village within the lands of Kyro, a human settlement Tenebris was aware of due to the reports conducted by the previous slavers of the Nightwing Tribe, many of such humans previously were often abducted to serve the economical desires of the Nightwings. Then Tenebris's eerie sapphire glare narrowed as the image within the Mirror focused upon a Human female with Raven like hair and emerald eyes, such would be no concern of Tenebris until he caught the glimpse of the collar like necklace which upon her neck, the very same which Astral wore, then as if to consume Tenebris's thoughts more the image then showed the several children what flocked around the area.

Tenebris had to muster his constitution not to bellow out in an uproar of rage and to crush the image upon the Mirror. He snapped his gaze to face the God of Chaos once more, his features now contorting into a deep grimace, made even more so by the mutilated scars upon his maw. His first desire was to condemn this aberration of nature as but a pure fabricated manifestation of Paradox as a means to continue his ever desire for chaos, however as his gaze was locked upon the God he calculated his spiralling thoughts to put them to task and purpose.

Shaking his head slightly, waving his neck as though a branch of a willow tree caught in a gentle breeze he released a snarl, there was no longer any need to consolidate his emotions behind a mask of apathy, he was well aware that a creature such as Paradox would know the emotional impact this would have upon one such as Tenebris thus to that end he remained grim, his visage dark and contorted in anger and fury. "As you stated yourself... You understand that I could protest that this is merely one of your tricks. It would suit your purpose for me to carelessly call forth what remains of my cohorts to ravage this Human settlement and all within including these half breed abominations, thus to that end I cannot grant you such satisfaction to aid in your quest of anarchy".

Pondering for a moment he seemed to weigh Paradox himself, despite the mutations of the God, his figure Tenebris knew what remained was that of a Nightwing, before his accession to Godhood Tenebris may not of known him, but the Archon was the liege of all Nightwings and that would inspire his next words "Yet you must of been aware that I'd calculate such as to your motive, so I still deem it interesting that you presented this at all, be it a lie or truth, you'd of known I would not act directly either way. As such, perhaps we can come to a compromise. You understand fine well that I cannot allow these aberrations of reality to stain myself or our species as a whole should they be real, to that end I have a bargain of sorts for you, monarch of calamity, but first I must know your personal stake in this, be your words lies or not I'd hear them, why do you inform me of these events regarding Astral? What do you hope to gain".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:04 am

Once again you continue to impress me...but also prove to be a disappointment. You have gained ground in this battle of wits by noting that I do have a personal gain in this task, more than I ever hoped to see within the minds of many dragons before my...untimely banishment. Yet, you once again assume the most direct path through which I would be capable of causing chaos.

With another wave across the mirror, the image changed from the human settlement and Astral to a view of the world from high above. While you are right to assume I have an ulterior motive to my machinations, it is something far more important than wasting the strength of the remaining dragons of our world to raid a single human settlement in an act of revenge against the fallen goddess.

As he continued to speak, parts of the world started to shade in black. Most notably, the places where the monsters had razed the most, where there was no dragon left to live. I may be the embodiment of chaos, but as I mentioned before, I embody all of Chaos. Not just anarchy and mayhem are my playground, but change and advancement are my duty. I have to ensure that dragonkind as a whole advances, not stagnates. But for that to happen, dragonkind has to exist in the first place. While it may not seem like a goal as noble and high as that is of agenda to mine, I am a god of the dragons and without the dragons, I cannot be a god anymore.

With a swift motion, Paradox disappeared behind the mirror as it showed all of Pyrrhia turning into black. However, right as the entire mirror was displaying only blackness, Paradox reappeared within the mirror, his form scaled down to fit within the borders. You ask of me what I gain from this, what I achieve by doing this and the answer is quite simple. All I ask of you...is to believe in me.
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:52 am

Tenebris mused to himself in silence as the God continued to speak, while the Archon was captivated by the display in the mirror he followed keenly the train of conversation. If nothing else Paradox's feats and displays had become predictably unpredictable and thus as the god reappeared within the mirror Tenebris accepted such unnatural accomplishments and performance as now common instinctive measures of conversing with the God of Chaos.

At the words spoken Tenebris couldn't help or repress as a sadistic wolfish smirk spread across his maw, he had anticipated the motive and desire of the embodiment of Chaos. Now they could come to a mutual arrangement, one Tenebris now foresaw with delightful possibilities. Tenebris now knew he could be useful to the God, and the deity had presented the perfect situation offering Tenebris's own now new aspiration after showing Astral. Paradox, Tenebris admired was shrewd and cunning in the method as the God presented an this offer. "So be it, such allows us to continue to my bargain then".

Pausing for a moment Tenebris stared astutely at the God which now manifested himself within the Mirror. "You understand that given my position I could elevate you higher than any other God within our pantheon, to make you prime in worship and faith above all others. To forward such not only in the Tribe of the Nightwings but to push it to all those who seek refuge within the lands of the Imperium", Tenebris allowed himself a snicker of mirth despite his emotions still being in somewhat of a flux form the revelation of Astral, he was aware that in turn Paradox knew of his own lack of faith in accord to the Gods "Very well, I can push such an agenda to make you, sovereign of disorder, the very patron of the Nightwing Tribe, granting you the strength from faith and the subjects to carry out your will. Yet, as you no doubt have summarised before I champion your cause I ask, no demand that you rectify the sully on my name what Astral has created, granted I do not desire to see two Gods wage war at one another, but I'd desire the source of Astrals sacrilege, the Human she mated with, and her ill-fated spawn from him. You grant me this, bring the Human male and Astral's children to me, then I swear you will ascend above all others as the paragon and centre of my kin's worship. As the patron God of the Nightwings, we will bring order from the chaos you create, as the world's balance. To that end, any altars of worship or temples to Astral will be desecrated and replaced in your image of glory. Your first blessing however will be in the form of righting the wrongs of Astral, bring me the Human and the half breeds then it will be done, that I swear".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:49 pm

'Dox chuckled as several caricature temples appeared around him in the mirror, completed with little nondescript dragons of the various tribes that make up the Twilight Imperium worshipping and praying to his facsimiles. That would be quite lovely, wouldn't it? To have an entire imperium worship me, ask me for help, granting me strength through their prayers. But you see, my friend, that is, one again, where your scope fails to see the grandeur I seek.

With a snap of his talons, the temples and their worshippers disappeared and instead a tree grew next to Paradox, the names of many past gods etched into its bark. As he flew alongside the tree to the top, only four names were left. Three of them belonging to the current gods left of this realm and above them being Astral, though like the gods of the past, any image of her is blackened out, as if the bark has been burnt at that spot.

While I would not object to being your people's patron, that is not what I aim for. I seek to replace Astral as the one to rises above all others. My name and my influence will be known all across the land. In her stead, where she would watch over all the other dragons, I will stand as the ruler of the pantheon. I will make the world realize that it was a mistake to believe in her, that she has abandoned them, and that I will take her place.

A curious fact about humans is that their lifespan is surprisingly short, at least compared to that of a mortal dragon. And as much as Astral is not willing to admit, she is not a human so she won't grow old and die alongside her mate. But by the time she returns to the dragon lands from her "vacation",
one could hear the pure disgust in his voice, strong enough that some of the smaller flora around the clearing started to wilt or simply uproot and walk away, she will have lost her followers, her influence, everything. She will finally understand her own place in the new world while I, heralded as the savior of dragonkind, will smile down upon her from my apex of power. However, this is a game you wish to play with a God, one of the most powerful after all, and 'tis I who will set the rules of this game. It's quite simple. We will need to prioritize on the preservation of our own kind. As such, you shall aid me, spread word of my grandeur and my objective, restore the faith of the dragons, in me of course, and once I have dispatched the monsters roaming the land, I shall reward you. You shall have the human mate, the bastard offspring, you shall be known all across the world as the champion, the envoy of their savior. You shall have power unlike you ever possessed. That is, of course, if you can agree to this way the events will play out. So what will it be, proud and wise king of the Nightwings?
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:46 am

Tenebris watched with an almost feverish glee as the picture once more transformed at the will of Paradox, their was a lustful desire within Tenebris's ethereal spectral sapphire gaze. As the Chaotic God continued to deliberate the Archon leaned back on his hindquarters as he raised his right talons to the Silver ring adorning one of his horns, fiddling with it as he mused over the words in a brief silence. "I understand, exalted one. Indeed I will champion your cause and agenda".

It was true, Tenebris couldn't fully fathom the millennium spanning machinations of a God, but in turn he wondered if Paradox could fully understand the motivations and agenda's of mortals, either way, it was clear that they both provided one another with the ends to achieve their individual means. Tenebris feverishly now knew this was the path forward, he would aid in bringing forth a new era, and be it through questionable means or not, once the new world is built and Dragonkind prosperous no one will question how this new world was made.

Tenebris couldn't contain his smirk once more as his cheshire cat like grin spread across his maw, his white teeth an almost uncharacteristic feature as they stood out like a lantern of light compared to his overwise dark and foreboding visage. "I must stress however, that the half-breed aberrations and Astral's mate be presented and handed to me first. For they represent her folly, and I can show the Nightwing's and all others that we are the victims of her neglect and sacrilege. That way, they will all serve as the harbingers of your will as they fly to tear down her temples and renewed with faith in their new protector, yourself, strive with purpose to spread your word".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 am

[[ On an OOC note, I must really apologise for the late reply, regretfully I got a bit carried away with my Christmas leave and kept postponing and postponing till when I was going to reply]]
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down