Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An unusual visit [Private with Tenebris] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An unusual visit [Private with Tenebris] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

An unusual visit [Private with Tenebris]

3 posters

Go down

An unusual visit [Private with Tenebris] Empty An unusual visit [Private with Tenebris]

Post by Seyn Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:24 am

((I would have made this open to all if Tenebris wasn't leaving soon, so sorry for the use of NPCs when players easily could have taken the opportunity to get involved.))

Seyn slowly glided in the air, releasing a sigh as he was finally reaching his goal. The Nightwing territory was right in front of him. Despite knowing no harm would be done to him due to his rank, the golden dragon couldn't help but feel nervous. During his trip he had heard rumors of the Nightwings getting a new Emperor and start an intensive militarization. There was no doubt his arrival wouldn't be seen kindly. But after a whole month of travel it wasn't what would stop him.
And he was right. It didn't take long before a black dragon saw him and ordered him to land. Seyn obeyed, landing in the area he was shown. His intention wasn't to fight anyway, so all he could hope was that he could get in the territory without any conflict. The dragon that intercepted him visibly was a guardian, showing quite a fancy armor with blue stripes. Despite being way smaller than Seyn, his movements showed no hesitation or fear. That was quite remarkable, actually.
"You are trespassing the Nightwing Empire borders." the dragon said. "If you were not aware of that fact, head back to wherever you are coming from."
His tone also didn't show any hesitation. This dragon must have gotten through a remarkable training. Some of the Lightwings could use such a discipline... The golden dragon stared in the black dragon's eyes.
"I am aware of that fact. I am indeed heading toward the Nightwing... Empire." he replied, slightly tripping at the end as he was about to say "territory". For some reason, the guardian had said "empire" instead, and Seyn felt like this was an important detail.
"Unless you have a good reason to do so, I can't allow you to go any further." the guardian replied.
Seyn had an annoyed growl at this answer. He expected something of the genre, but truth to be told if the reason was good enough for himself, it surely wouldn't be the same for the guardian in front of him. As much as he hated it, he would have to use his rank as a pretext.
"I am Seyn, Semi-God of the Sun. I am here for, well, a personal reason. I would like to speak to whoever is in charge around here." the golden dragon replied.
As expected, announcing his status had quite an effect to the other dragon. For a second he seemed highly surprised before regaining some composure, bowing to Seyn.
"I didn't know I was talking to a Semi-God. My apologize if I was rude to you. The Grand Vizir Tenebris is in charge of the area, I can lead you to the Shadow Refuge if you wish so." the guardian proposed.
Seyn dismissed his bow with a nod of his head.
"No worries, you were doing your job. And quite nicely, I would add. I gladly accept your offer." the golden dragon replied.
The black dragon didn't show anything at the compliment, but soon turned back, preparing to take off.
"Follow me then." he simply ordered, taking off.
Seyn followed, taking off a bit slower with his size. Well that went better than expected. Soon the golden dragon could see the castle, and landed in front of it, still following the guardian.
"Please wait here." he ordered, entering the castle.
Seyn sat where he was, waiting for the guardian to call the Grand Vizir.

Seyn
God Of The Sun
God Of The Sun

Back to top Go down

An unusual visit [Private with Tenebris] Empty Re: An unusual visit [Private with Tenebris]

Post by Tenebris Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:40 pm

The feeling was uncomfortable, the sensation was as if maggots or insects were buried under Tenebris’s scaly hide writhing and twisting, as disturbing as the feeling was it was necessary, a side effect of the wards placed around the Island of Shadows Refuge. Tenebris felt the wards as if they were extensions of his own body, like his wings or his tail they felt everything and more. The presence what entered his territory radiated with extreme power something he could actually say he hadn't felt before. That made Tenebris be caught unaware, very rare was he caught off guard but the brief feeling of vulnerability shortly passed as it was pushed aside be a much bigger and growing emotion, a lust for interest.

Tenebris was able to make his way to the hall by the time the the Guardian made his entrance. Tenebris regarded him with a nod of mutual respect, although the other bowed deeply to the floor. Tenebris had always had a raw weakness for flare but he had to hold back a sneer seeing the Iron and steel work armour on the Guardians visage, any elegance or grace had been replaced by the new Imperial Uniform to which Tenebris disliked regarding the militaristic influence of the new Empire. None the less his musings were broken as the Guardian spoke.

"Your grace... While monitoring the borders I came across a disturbance", the Guardian spoke authoritatively with a stern attitude. Tenebris only raised his right eye ridge, the Guardian wasn't the aura his wards sensed. Only waiting for the Guardian to continue Tenebris listened intently "The Semi-God of the Sun, a LightWing by the name of Seyn. He awaits you outside". That made Tenebris crane his neck forward while his eyes betrayed his emotions, standing out viciously as if a glutton staring at food, he had no love for the LightWings like any NightWing but a Semi-God caught his interest above all else. "You've done well, go to the feasting hall and have a moments rest before you head back to your post, I''m sure you have earned the rest". With another bow and the simple words "Thank you, your grace", the Guardian walked past Tenebris being lead away by two of his personal Guards.

Striding outside with purpose and all his regal bearing he left the archway which was the entrance into Shadows Refuge. Looking down with a face of apathy he narrowed his gaze at the Semi-God, surprisingly however after a moment of tense silence and scrutiny Tenebris actually bowed his head. "Your worship", his words were polite and gracious as ever. "To what pleasure do I owe the company of the very embodiment of the Sun". His well cultured voice in other situations might of been a blessing to ease the strain in the meeting, however given his eerie ethereal stare it made Tenebris appear even more other worldly.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

An unusual visit [Private with Tenebris] Empty Re: An unusual visit [Private with Tenebris]

Post by Hyruu Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:00 am

Seyn watched as a dragon appeared at the gate, surrounded by two guards. He didn't need a presentation to know he was now facing Tenebris. From his composure to his gesture and words, everything was showing his high status. However his stare was... special. He already see that kind of eyes before, and all of them were hiding an extremely dangerous personality. This dragon was strong, but not in body. He was strong in mind.
The golden dragon couldn't help but slightly sigh as Tenebris bowed to him. He still wasn't used to that kind of recognition, and honestly he never really wanted it. As such, he replied with a bow to the black dragon.
"Good afternoon, Lord Tenebris. There's no need to be so formal, for I am here due to personal reasons. I am sorry to bother you on this day for one almost insignificant request." he politely replied to the other dragon.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:47 am

Reasserting his composure Tenebris maintained his posture of glaring down at Seyn due to his smaller size, his intimidating foreboding presence no doubt would of spurred anxiety to some. Inclining his head Tenebris remained fixated upon the Semi-God. "I would find it ignorant for one such as myself to acknowledge any request from a divine being as insignificant", speaking with a soft coo in his voice he gave an asserting smile and smirk in a light hearted fashion. "Please, how can I serve", even with Tenebris's honeyed words his eerie metallic eyes were ever weighing and showing the meticulous examination of the Semi-God.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:00 am

((Something is slightly disturbing me, is Tenebris looking down at Seyn ? Just checked, Seyn is actually twice as big as Tenebris))

Seyn tried to remain as neutral as possible, but he couldn't ignore the fact Tenebris was carefully detailing him. And it sure wasn't in awe or respect. No, as smooth his words were the black dragon wasn't the slightest intimidated by the presence of the semi-god in front of him. The golden dragon couldn't help but feel slightly uneasy at that thought. But he shouldn't forget why he was here in the first place.
"Well, I am looking for someone. Has any young dragon, around 25 years old, arrived here in the last year ?" he simply asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:42 am

((You know what, thats a very good point. I had a doo-lally-tap moment and for some reason though Seyn was 25 foot, rather than 25 meters haha, my apologies there. Just disregard all my previous comments of him looking down.))
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:22 am

Thinking deeply Tenebris pondered for a moment, his first assumption was his cynical shrewd thoughts coming into play wondering if this young Dragon he spoke of was valuable, perhaps a infiltration attempt gone wrong. None the less Tenebris came to his own conclusions without showing the emotions of his inner thoughts. "I cannot recall anyone in particular, the Empire is vast and Dragons come and go. Many Rogues seek refuge within the NightWing lands and many NightWings who live lives of adventure tend to come home after expeditions around Pyyria", Tenebris spoke with apathy and purposely made the words vague along with the fact he didn't make the point of explaining that he registers all ages and locations of every Citizen of the NightWing Tribe. "Is this a fellow LightWing you're speaking of, if such he would more than slightly of been detained, not all Dragons are allowed past our borders after all".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:11 am

Seyn was highly doubtful about the answer Tenebris gave him. Given the rumors he had heard about the recent Nightwing militarization and how quickly himself had been spotted while coming there, there was no way the new empire was so laid back about its citizens going in and out. But the semi-god didn't show anything. So that was it ? The dragon in front of him wasn't trusting him enough to actually give him an answer. Seyn certainly wasn't going to stop there though. He had come all this way to meet his son, and he would meet him.
"No, it isn't a Lightwing. If it was I would have mentioned it. I am searching for an actual Nightwing. A young one, around 25 years old, who would arrived here recently, without any relatives." the golden dragon insisted.
The determined look he was having right now wasn't without reminding the one Loque sometimes had.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:48 am

Examining the determination and passion within the LightWing Tenebris found himself intrigued by the notion of the Dragon Seyn was searching for, especially since that said Dragon is a NightWing. With the original urge to turn away the Semi-God gone, it was now firmly pushed aside by a lust for knowing just who this young NightWing was and perhaps more specifically his significance. The idea of a Semi-God in his dept made Tenebris's mouth almost water, he came to the assumption after his contemplation's that he'd aid the LightWing and allow him access to the archives. "Very well then, I'll do you a kindness Seyn. If you would follow me I believe I may have -some- information which will enlighten you", speaking with savvy Tenebris turned and coiled his tail in a gesture to suggest the LightWing follows him.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:58 am

Seyn was a bit surprised as Tenebris suddenly changed his mind and invited him to head inside the castle. He was expecting the black dragon to ask even more details before even consenting in helping him. What could have made him change his mind ? Was it the fact he mentioned he was searching for an actual Nightwing ? Probably. Did he guess what was going on, or was he just curious to know what kind of link a Nightwing and a Semi-god could have ? Probably the second assumption. Tenebris surely was assuming he could take advantage of this. What would he do once he would learn he was actually searching for his son ? For some seconds Seyn wondered if he wasn't going to cause him more harm than relief. What if that Tenebris was going to use him afterwards because of this ? Well now was too late to wonder. And too late to step back.
"Thank you." he simply replied before following the dark dragon.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:59 pm

((I do apologise for long absence, but I have a Weeks period of leave for summer from my Training, so I thought I'd catch up as much as I can, haha))

Moving with what seemed to be decisive purpose Tenebris paraded forward leading the Semi-God through the Halls of Shadow's Refuge. Maintaining his Celestia finesse the Black Dragon stood tall and proud throughout as if basking in his own pride due to the serene nature of the fortress. Eventually after a few brisk moments of leading the LightWing through the illustrious complex what was the citadel of Shadow's Refuge Tenebris came to an abrupt halt outside of an archway which housed two large double doors. Turning, he once more faced Seyn "Beyond this door is the Imperial Magisterium, the documentation and collection of all administrative state duties and records within the NightWing domain. I will state this only once, do not stray from my side. Wards are in place to deter any soul who is not myself or one of my Magistrates". Speaking matter-of-factly and with a callous face throughout Tenebris warned even the Semi-God. Through his narrowed eyes he seemed to examine the LightWing once more within the dim lit hallway and within the silence of his mind he envied such a figure, a figure which stood out like a beacon, a seraph of noble cause why Tenebris himself despite his silver adornments was still black as the night itself.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:53 am

Seyn followed the black dragon inside the castle. The Semi-God couldn't help but notice how decorated was the building. Every wall seemed to have their share of tapestries, paintings and statues. Considering how the outside of the castle looked, he was expecting to see a heavily militarized place, filled with guards, armors and cold stone walls. Yet on the opposite the castle seemed to be a place of arts and wisdom, filled with art pieces and libraries. It was a pleasant surprise.
As the two dragons arrived in front of two heavy ornamented doors, Tenebris stopped to warn him. Seyn simply nodded to the black dragon, staying close to him. These kind of magical protections weren't new to him, since some parts of the Lightwing library had similar ones. Probably not working with exactly the same spells and the same effects of course, since each dragon had its own magic. The Semi-god briefly wondered if these wards were the work of Tenebris himself or someone else.
Anyway, Seyn could feel he was getting close to his objective. The golden dragon stood close to Tenebris, not wanting to trigger those wards.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:30 am

Delicately Tenebris rose his right forepaw and gently pressed upon the centre of the embellished iron casting what surrounded the fine crafted wood what appeared far more tantamount to the works found on elegant samite robes rather than any known carving. Be it by pure skill within the craftsmanship or an unknown force radiating from Tenebris himself at the source, the doors opened on the whim. Revealing the Magisterium there are no guards in sight, or for that matter any other soul currently within even despite its pristine condition. Hallways marked countless documentation, records and legal edicts both past and within draft format. Standing under the archway Tenebris gave a snide smirk which could be interpreted as arrogant or actually a kind gesture given this being the first time the Magisterium's archives have been viewed by someone outside of the Magistrates let alone the NightWing Dragons. "Now, what was the age in question of this visitor you mentioned again?", speaking softly as ever it was clear the cryptic words spoken during the LightWings arrival were little more than a facade. The truth was now clear of just how much the NightWing Kingdom had become a authoritative state, most actions and locations being recorded by Xangor's Secret officials and Tenebris's own staff under the Emperors orders of control. Although unknown to others outside of his own Magistrates the only NightWings who didn't have a in depth record would be the Grand Vizier himself and certain individuals under his care who seemed to have certain discrepancies removed from records.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:31 am

Seyn watched, amazed, as the huge doors almost opened by themselves. He didn't know if it was because of Tenebris or if the doors were remarkably well designed. Well in any case the doors were remarkably well designed. Never had the golden dragon seen such a carving. And it was only the door.
As the two dragons entered the archives, Seyn got amazed at how much records and documentation were stored there. Amazed... and horrified. How was it even possible to have so much information on everyone ? He had heard about the change in power of the Nightwings and their militarization. But never had he expected it would turn out to be such an extremely authoritative tribe. All he could hope was that these dragons had at least some freedom.
His thoughts got interrupted as Tenebris asked him about the age of the dragon he was seeking. Well at least with such a documentation the search would be easy...
"25. Maybe one year more or less." he simply replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:38 pm

Nodding in acknowledgement Tenebris strode forward, making the occasional turn of his long serpentine neck to check upon Seyn as he lead him to the centre of the gigantic atrium towards a sphere of seven pulpits what housed large black ledges laced with fine embroidered leather. The catalogs were just that, an index of all the bibliography what made up the archives. Picking up a particular tome which from an outset glance would appear almost identical to the others, Tenebris ran his ink stained talon down the spine of the text in a touching manner only comparable to the touch of a lover in passion rather than a material object. As he opened the book, Tenebris's eyes shot dramatically to the pages in a mere moment scanning furiously through minuscule text what filled the dry charter. "You should know my friend. I will leave out the details of your visit here, it will be enlisted as essentially academical nothing more. Believe me when I say, the last thing you want is his Imperial Eminence taking -interest- into why a LightWing was seeking a NightWing. Tension within the land is high as it is", Tenebris continued to speak effortlessly why his eyes continued to move through the pages before finally stopping and even widened in surprise, which was slowly followed by a soft sincere grin what was more out of the fact he found something he wasn't prepared for. "There are numerous Dragons within our domain of Twenty Five years of age, but only one who has arrived within this year", pausing, his eyes snapped back up to Seyn and narrowed before he spoke in a soft coon "Tell me, what is the purpose of you seeking this particular Dragon?"
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:48 pm

Seyn continued to follow the black dragon, occasionally glancing at some of the books. These archives were extremely well organized, which considering how large they were was a requirement if one wanted to find anything. Tenebris directly headed toward a precise direction, picking a precise book that he began to read. Even inside this book he was looking like he knew what to look for. It sure was impressive the black dragon could even know these archives that well.
"Thank you again. I definitely wouldn't want to cause any trouble." he replied.
However, suddenly Tenebris's face betrayed his surprise. It didn't last long, and after that the black dragon got a satisfied grin. What could he have possibly read that could cause such a stoic dragon to show his surprise ? The golden dragon slightly bit his lip as he was directly asked why he was searching for that dragon. He intended to keep it hidden the longest possible, but it seemed like there was no way out of this...
"Well... That dragon I am looking for... is my son." he difficultly said.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:27 am

Tenebris continued his cold scrutinizing stare as he watched the Seraph of a Dragon show signs of anxiety and reluctance, only after his statement did Tenebris get caught by surprise, first raising his right eye ridge it was soon accompanied by a wolfish grin what spread across his face as he debated internally with himself. The reality of Seyns statement came crashing down brutally. Tenebris hadn't suspected a biological connection, let alone a father and son, it brought many questions to the forefront but he instead settled upon that this particular situation wouldn't require any prompting for now. "Your -son- has come far then, believe me. If its any constellation you should know he's safe", pausing for a second more he closed the catalog and turned to move down one of the many alleyways what made up the shelves of records filling the archives. "Please follow, I have a gift for you". As they walked the vastness of the area was all to daunting, throughout not another soul apart from gargoyle like statues what bore the appearance of grotesque gaunt Dragons hunched over what stood upon the top of the book selves. Reaching a certain distance into the alleyway of records Tenebris came to a halt, and after trailing his forepaw back and forth for a moment he extended his talons and grasped a small file, wrapped with a leather black outing and maintained together with a simple piece of regal blue velvet string. "Your Son, Loque. Magistrate of the NightWing Empire", Giving a pleasant smile as the words left his maw he offered the file to the Golden Dragon. Within was an extensive record of Loque and what little was known of his background, of course Loque's dependencies and any facts Loque himself didn't want to share wouldn't be found within unlike the more comprehensive and detailed files of ordinary Citizens of the Empire.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:04 am

Seyn couldn't help but witness the black dragon's surprise once again. It wasn't surprising for Seyn though, a Lightwing having a Nightwing as a son wasn't the most common thing in the world. The golden dragon let out a relieved sigh as Tenebris mentioned his son was safe. So his two sons managed to survive on their own and join a tribe... He slightly raised an eyebrow when Tenebris mentioned having a surprise for him. Following him, he saw the black dragon pulling one of the files out of the archives, offering it to him.
"Magistrate ? That's pretty impressive." he commented.
Seyn carefully opened the file, giving a quick look at it. Apparently, Loque - his son - started as a Tracker, like his brother. The golden dragon briefly wondered what happened for him to become a Magistrate after this. Closing the file, he respectfully handed it back to Tenebris.
"Would you happen to know where I can find him ?" he then asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:35 am

Tenebris replied with a sincere nod at the acknowledgement from the Semi-God on Loques achievements. Receiving the file once more, Tenebris gently went about tying the velvet string once more before playing the documentation back upon the shelves as if it was never touched to begin with. As Seyn spoke once more Tenebris turned and inclined his head slightly at the notion, his features now remaining softer compared to his usual stoic appearance. "Your Son is a resident here on the Island itself, I'll see to it that arrangements are made for your reunion. Merely say and I'll send an envoy to him to arrange a meeting". Finishing Tenebris slowly strode past Seyn, leading him now to the exit of the archives.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:55 pm

Seyn followed Tenebris as the black dragon leaded him toward the exit of the archives. A bit of apprehension was starting to form in his chest. Finally he was about to meet his second son... And finding him went faster than expected. He still was wondering why Tenebris seemed that surprised when he discovered Loque was his son. Did the black dragon have a special connection with him ? Well he would ask his son about that.
Seyn was a bit dubitative about Tenebris's proposition to send a messenger. That seemed unnecessarily indirect, considering the circumstances.
"Isn't it possible to directly see him myself ? I would rather tell him myself, if possible..." the golden dragon asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down