Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)

2 posters

Go down

Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake) Empty Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)

Post by Kelarth Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:00 pm

Apparently, the old addage, "if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself", was true. The mortal just stood staring at the gift they had been given. Perhaps Kelarth shouldn't have expected that the mortals who wanted to know more about him would at least recognize his sacred artifact. With a light, disappointed sigh, the God of Fortune spoke an incantation. In the mortal realm, the golden feather being held by Wake seemed almost to glow. The magic it held manifested as a brilliant golden aura that swirled about the feather. In an instant, that same aura surrounded the mortal and he was teleported to the immortal world of Kelarth. "I would have let you explore a little, but I'm afraid it would have taken you a dreadfully long time to find your way here." The god turned from the portal he had been viewing and looked at the mortal that was now standing in his den. "It's not terribly hard to find. But just look at how you reacted to my feather and portal--or rather how you didn't react."
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake) Empty Re: Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)

Post by Wake Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Wake continued looking at the feather with awe and curiousity. Had Kelarth really sent this? It wasn’t until the feather began to glow that any doubts on who sent this were stomped out. The glow then surrounded Wake, who was both excited and worried by the sight. He was then pulled from where he was, and immediately appeared somewhere new.

Wake’s ghostly grey eyes darted around, trying to identify where he was. It was then that he heard a familiar voice, and saw the form of the one god he’d met. Kelarth. The wyvern quickly turned to the god, listening intently. He did get a little annoyed with the surprise that he didn’t know what the feather was, and how little he reacted. Wake just huffed a bit, then spoke in an informative, but still respectful, way. ”Well I’m sorry about that. Not like a grew up on stories about ya like tribal would’ve. Plus, that lack of reaction was awe. Never seen anything like that before.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake) Empty Re: Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)

Post by Kelarth Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Kelarth found it refreshing not to be treated like the deity he was. Of course, like any dragon, he demanded respect. He just wasn't overly fond of being reminded that he was a god. "Of course. But then, I am not as well known among Dragonkind, as say, Astral. I've not been around nearly as long. So, have you any wonder as to why you are here, Wake?"
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:47 am

Wake thought for a moment. Why had Kelarth brought him here? He didn’t really know much about Kelarth, and had been trying to find.... That was it! ”If I had to guess, you’re gonna teach me about actually following ya correctly.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:31 pm

The god chuckled. "Yes, that is part of it. The other part is the hope that you might spread word of me among the other mortals. Our power is not dependant on belief in us, but it certainly helps. It gives us a purpose. No longer are we simply an idea, but a thing of reality. We can answer them, give them what they want--within reason. So tell me, Wake, what do you know of Kelarthism?"
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:36 am

Wake looked awestruck at this point. He couldn't believe that a god was asking him to spread knowledge of his existence to others. But then the question came up. How much did Wake know about Kelarthism. The short wyvern sighed a bit. "Really, the only things I know are its about balance, and it a centered around you basically being the one who tries to keep thing balanced."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:30 pm

"That is basically it, really. Perhaps I ought to call myself the God of Balance... Of course, as important as balance is, a little imbalance never hurt anyone." Kelarth's voice was a little... darker, as he said this. He then turned his attention back to his portals. "...So long as the Fortunes aren't completely imbalanced. Until balance is restored, it is imperative that only Good Fortune is reinforced. Don't try to bring someone to Kelarthism if you think they will only embrace Bad Fortune."
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:49 am

Wake simply nodded at what Kelarth told him. It was a lot to take in real. The wyvern then looked to the portals to see what Kelarth was looking at. Wake then looked down at the feather that had appeared to him, examining it more closely. ”And what about the feather? Something tells me there’s more to it than meets the eye.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:53 pm

"That feather allows you entrance to this realm without invitation. You may come and go as you please. It also generations for you my Fortune Shield. Unlike the other two feathers, you will be able to utilize both Fortunes. Now that you have touched that feather, it belongs solely to you. No one else can use the powers it bestows."
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:37 pm

”Wow,” Wake said in awe as he looked at the feather again. He thought for a moment, thinking about what this could all mean. He then looked back at Kelarth. ”So. Where do we begin?”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:54 am

"Now, you will return to Pyrria and seek out those who have lost faith in the gods. Once you have found such individuals, come back and tell me who they are. I will visit them and recruit them to our cause. When we have gathered enough, the next phase of my plan will begin." Kelarth conjured a portal back to the mortal world, at the very place Wake had been. "Be sure to keep the feather with you, Wake. It won't work for another, but you will lose access to my power and realm if it is lost."
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:30 am

Wake looked at Kelarth and nodded. He then looked at the portal and the feather, flicking his tail before walking towards the portal. He was about to walk through when he stopped and looked back at Kelarth, seeming a bit worried. "Um... Kelarth. I have one more question. Recently, when I get mad or riled up, these storms begin forming. I think... I might be causing them. Any idea what's going on?"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down