Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Reflections (Open to all) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Reflections (Open to all) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Reflections (Open to all)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reflections (Open to all) Empty Reflections (Open to all)

Post by Phantasmas Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:28 pm

After that interesting encounter with other Rouges Thantos, aka Phantasmas, the Elder Rouge had gone his own separate way to reflect on what hes learned so far. Much has changed obviously from the monsters roaming about and the increase in Human/Dragon relations taking a turn for the worse. Finding a large tree in a tranquil clearing he walked underneath it and with a slight groan sat down to rest. A look of sadness overtook his natural smile and in that moment he could feel the massive years seem to finally weigh him down.

"What has happened to Pyyria to cause such changes? Such change could not have been natural...and yet."

He looked down solemnly, then his form aged a bit by more wrinkles becoming prominent and his beard having tinges of mixed with grey, What can an old dragon such as myself do about it? My greatest strength is also my greatest weakness, I can't even go near a large body of water for fear of my illusion breaking. Finally the elder noticed the slight aging his form went through, "Oh darn it." A look of annoyance crossed his muzzle, but soon replaced by sadness and a defeated sigh, not bothering to change the detail.

"Maybe I am getting too old for this world."
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Reflections (Open to all) Empty Re: Reflections (Open to all)

Post by Wake Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:53 am

Wake flew through the skies of Pyyria, looking for some prey he could easily take back to his den. His mind wandered to what happened earlier. It wasn't common for so many unrelated Rogues to be in one spot. He began to look around, trying to see some small prey, but he soon found himself spying another dragon. Then he heard him. It was Thantos, the elder Rogue he'd met earlier. He then heard him say something. "Maybe I am getting too old for this world."

The wyvern just shook his head flew towards the older dragon, land near the tree he was sitting at. His grey eyes looked the dragon up and down. He seemed sad about something, and Wake wasn't really sure what to say, but he quickly thought of something. "Hey there old timer.
Why do you seem so down?"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:41 pm

He didn't notice the wyvern land near him as he was still in his solemn thoughts to himself. Their approach gone unnoticed until they spoke directly to him, breaking his chain of thought. "Hey there old timer. Why do you seem so down?"

This frightened Thantos as he gasped and a look of recognition soon crossed his face when he looked in Wake's direction. "Don't scare me like that young'n, you nearly scared me to death." After the initial surprise he calmed down and his mood improved slightly as a small smile formed. "Its good to see a familiar face again."

He chuckled slightly, "I apologize if I worried you in some way, Old Thantos here was just remembering hes not the young dragon he used to be anymore. What about you Wake, what brought such a young'n like yourself taking to an old timer like me?" He tilted his head slightly as he asked the wyvern.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:59 am

(Just got my internet back. Gonna reply this evening)
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:56 am

(Alright, funny enough I just recently got out from a power outage not too long ago.)
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:58 pm

((Wow. Sorry for not posting, but I will later tonight.))

Wake gave the old dragon an odd look. He really didn't know why, it was just in his nature to worry about others. Despite how odd it was, especially for a Rogue, he was raised that way, and it stuck with him. He then finally came out of his thoughts, knowing what to say. "Guess my parents raisin' just stuck with me. And I was looking for something I could haul back to my den."

The wyvern then thought again, having something else come to mind. "By the way. Where I come from, age shows ya know what you're doing."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:40 am

((Thunderstorms and lost internet again.))

The God of Fortune did not hide his true self from the mortal world. There were few mortals about to see him, anyway. Kelarth had grown tired of seeing the monsters run rampant, threatening his kin's existence. He was almost certain he had caused this disaster. He intended to do something about it, with or without help from Kayin and Astral. Kelarth used his wings for flight for the first time in quite a while. As he flew across the main continent, he killed whatever monster dared to assume he was a mere, helpless mortal. His eyes caught a comforting sight below: two Dragons, safe and conversing. He landed before them.
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:32 am

((Understandable, and its alright.))

He nodded as he got his reply from the young dragon, a trait he always liked to see in another, dragon or not, and made him smile. When the next part came this caused him to chuckle lightly, "Your parents raised you well then young'n. And thank you." Thantos understood why Wake said the extra statement and made him like the wyvern more, even though the wyvern didn't know the secret behind the Elder in front of him. "Keep up those good manners and I just might start calling you my grandson." A lighthearted chuckle came after his small joke.

And again, just like the wyvern another unexpected arrival showed up though this one seemed quite different. Another dragon just about around his current forms height, slightly taller then Thantos, and had quite the regal appearance around them. They didn't give off any sort of bad feeling, so he decided to ask first, "Well hello there good sir, what brings you here on such a fine day? My name is Thantos." He asked in his usual good nature tone, though something about this newcomer...seemed to be giving him a strange feeling in the back of his head.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:41 pm

((I'm going to assume Wake knows Kelarth from An Immortal on Pyyrai. If you weren't planning it, just tell me and I'll rewrite the post.))

Wake smiled at the older dragon's remarks, glad that his own comments seemed to help the old Rogue. The wyvern gave a good hearted chuckle at the old dragon's little joke, but, before he could give a comment, the grey scaled dragon heard another approach. He turn to see a larger dragon land. One he recognized. "T...Torvin? Didn't think I'd ever see you in the flesh again?"

The wyvern tilted his head, his horns going limp and not sure what to think. He always had an odd feeling around Torvin. Like there was something the dragon wasn't telling him. He wanted to ask, but just couldn't get the words out of his maw.

Last edited by Wake on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:53 pm

((It's fine, but Wake would still know him as Torvin, since Kelarth never actually revealed his real name or god status; Wake just made the assumption.))

Kelarth's hazel eyes fell on the Wyvern who referred to him by a false name. It didn't take long for him recall having met this mortal. "Hello, Wake. It's been a while, hasn't it?" He looked at the other Dragon next. "Hello, Than to. I was looking for signs of life in these barren lands."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:39 pm

He noticed some recognition cross the wyvern from the newcomer's arrival and the newcomer seemed to have confirmed his suspicions. "I wouldn't call it barren yet....I think. Its...been a while since I last traveled." A slight chuckle came from the Elder as he realized thats information he would need to change considering whats happened.

"I don't mean to pry...," he looked back to the new arrival with a questioning look, "Or its just my age, but I feel like I should know you?" The questioning look soon turned to a shrug. "You don't have to answer, I don't know what goes on in my head half the time so I'm probably wrong. Age can do that to a dragon."
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:05 pm

Wake looked at the two older dragons, listening closely to what they said. He thought it was odd the Thantos may know Torvin. Then again, it could feel like a small world sometimes. The wyvern slowly closed his horns again, then watch. Just waiting for the mysterious dragon's reaction.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:21 am

Kelarth tilted his head to one side. "Forgive me.
I have a decent memory but I don't recall every meeting you before. The two of you are brave for being out in the open with those creatures running about. Or perhaps very foolish. Where do you hail from? Or are you Rogues?"
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:37 pm

He figured they never met before and the newcomer confirmed it, but...what was that feeling then? As one not to pry into another dragons history, so when Kelarth started his questions he felt a bit offended. "I mean no offense, but isn't it brave or very foolish to also fly about by themselves as well? One could also ask the same as you, do you hail from a tribe or are you a Rogue?" Thantos answered back with his own question, with what could be considered equal curiosity.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Wake let a smile escape his maw as Kelarth ask where he was from, though he didn't like being called foolish. He like other parts of Pyyrai, but his den was in his favorite part. "I'm not foolish. Got good enough hearing to hear things you can't a good ways away. And I'm a Rogue from the western coast,  between the Earthwing and Seawing territories. And I gotta agree with Thantos. You're out here by yourself, right?"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:44 pm

"I suppose it would be... if I were like you. But I'm not so it isn't. And yes, I did come here alone." The God of Fortune moved around the two to the side of the tree opposite where Thantos sat. In the presence of a mortal he'd met before but to whom he'd never revealed his true identity, Kelarth would have continued the charade. But there were pressing matters at paw and no time for maintaining lies. "As for my affiliation with a Tribe or lack thereof, I fall into neither category. You see, I am one of your gods. Kelarth, God of Fortune. And for the love of Shardas, please don't bow or anything. Aside from modesty and being undeserving, I simply don't have the time for it." A little ironic considering I have acquired Kayin's power... Kelarth thought for a moment. He waited for the pair's reaction.
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:22 pm

"Normally, I would be laughing if such a thing was told blatantly at me." Thantos gave a small chuckle before looking down solemnly. "Yet...you don't seem to be lying either. Why would,
if true, a god be in quite the rush? It wouldn't happen to involve matters relating to the monsters...would it?"
Truth or false, what irony for him to say if this newcomer was lying or not about who they were. Considering his own secret he rather kept hidden from others and what his magic could do.....such irony indeed.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:13 am

Wake's maw dropped, and his horns flared, a bit as he hear this. Torvin was Kelarth! He was a god! The wyvern had his suspicions, but he was still shocked. "Y-y-your Kelarth? I know there was something about you."

Wake was still surprised when he heard Thantos' question. It was a good one. Why was Kelarth here. It had to be something involving the monsters. Right?
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:04 pm

"Yes, I am... and it would. I am the one who loosed the monsters on our world. It was an accident and I have no idea how to send them back or at least close the portals to prevent any more coming through. I have been watching since they're arrival, but I'm afraid to say I've not gleaned much. Is there anything you can tell me about them?"
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:30 pm

"Then were in similar situations it would seem, god or not, I do not know much either." Again, he still could not tell if the dragon was being truthful or not and that irked him slightly. "Other then causing chaos from their arrival, thats all I've seen and know about it. Can't exactly walk up to a tribes territory and ask questions as an old Rogue." Though technically he could, it was very difficult to pull and would require information about the tribe beforehand to avoid suspicion. Hes not that kind of dragon as he prefers his freedom....but finding out what the tribes know would help clear some things up.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:38 am

Wake sighed, his horns sliding down the sides of his neck. "Only that I'm good at avoiding 'em. And that they only want to attack us, not the humans and other, smaller creatures."

The wyvern's mind began to race. What did Kelarth do to cause this? Where exactly did these things come from? How could they beat them? Wake finally shook off the worry long enough to ask a question. "So, what exactly did you do, and where did these things come from?"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:31 pm

(Hey Wake if you don't mind could you use a lighter blue? This one is hard to read)

Kelarth was a little disappointed to learn the mortals knew no more than he about the creatures. He supposed it was to be expected, however, given they were more concerned with surviving. "Actually, even the humans are being targeted, though not quite so much at the moment. They have built their defense in the largest settlements. What you call lesser species are vulnerable as well. None are safe. As for what I did... I am not certain. The power that allowed these creatures passage were not my own. All I know is I opened some portals."
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:28 pm

Interesting of note that the humans are holding somewhat, only in the largest settlements but still much better then what he thought originally. Ideas for later debate, the rest he understood and didn't particularly like the term lesser species especially. It felt more like an insult then a title, but what can one do when its such a commonly used term?

He shook his head to get back on track, "And why, pray tell, did you open some portals then? I don't see how a 'god of fortunes' would so such a thing to warrant opening random portals." If this Kelrath was right and who he says he is, then why did he open these...portals he mentions?
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:21 pm

((No problem))

Wake's face went from its more frantic expression to a curious one. Portals? What does Kelarth do with portals? Wake was ready to ask the question, but Thantos beat him to it.

The wyvern scratched the ground a bit as he listened, and he could tell one difference between him and Thantos. Wake had a trust of Kelarth, while the older dragon seemed more cautious. He wasn't sure why, but he guessed the old dragon had heard similar claims at one point.

As Thantos finished speaking, Wake opened his maw, though he sounded more curious than questioning. "Yeah. What does a god use portals for?"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:08 pm

"We use portals to travel to between our realm and yours. They can reach other worlds, but this is a power only Astral, as Godess of the Stars, has. I and the other deities were pulled into another world, a parallel Pyrria. On our return to the normal world, our powers must have been mixed. I gained some of Astral's power."
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next