Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Reflections ((Kip, Bassasail)) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Reflections ((Kip, Bassasail)) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Reflections ((Kip, Bassasail))

2 posters

Go down

Reflections ((Kip, Bassasail)) Empty Reflections ((Kip, Bassasail))

Post by Kip Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Kip has had a very nice time with Bassasail so far. It was still surprising that a dragon would be so kind to share such a lovely den with her. Even now the LightWing was still taken away when she analyzed her surroundings. It was a nice location if one wanted to get away from the troubles of the world and just relax. That is what Kip had done-- making records of the animals who lived underground as if it were normal for them. Maybe it was? Maybe these were creatures who never saw the outside world. Kip wasn't often one who was interested in the lives of animals, but this was a case that caught her attention.

However, it wasn't long until Kip became rather bored of tracking down deer and squirrels all day. She never hunted them. That was Bassasail's prey for him to hunt, seeing as they were in his territory, and it was not Kip's place to catch anything without his permission. She had to admit that she had been tempted to, though. . .

The female went searching for Bassasail. She wondered if he ever got bored, too. After all, being lonely and being bored were two different things. "Bassasail?" called out the LightWing. Kip was kind of afraid that she would annoy the SeaWing. She didn't think about it until after she spoke aloud. "Are you around here?"
Kip
Kip

Female Posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Reflections ((Kip, Bassasail)) Empty Re: Reflections ((Kip, Bassasail))

Post by Bassasail Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:16 am

Bassasail walked upon shore, sneezing out sea water as his gills converted to lung, taking in great amounts of oxygen. He pulled large ship from the water that was filled with fish, and if he is right, there will be a massive tsunami hitting the chain islands. So he must prepare for food. Sure he had animals in his den but that is more for making the hatchlings, if he had any, to feast upon whilst they are young. But the animals he collected or were trapped there made the den their home and seemed to have no problem with Bassasail at all... But they were well alarmed at Kip

The blue creature thought it nice to allow the dragoness live with him, at first he thought it a horrible ideal, but the company rather more pleasant than be thought. Kip asked Bassasail a lot of questions though, or she would ramble on. He didn't mind it a bit but it got on his nerves if it happened all day and he attempts to keep the patience, sometimes it fails though. The blue dragon drug in the fish-filled ship through the hidden tunnel and continued to do so for some time.

At the time as he was doing a daily swim Bass came across a ship full of men who had trapped a fellow dragon in a net, smaller, ready ti kill the poor lass. Like a true monster, Bassasail began with swimming pass and rocking their ship, stopping the humans from killing SeaWing. He quickly used his plated tail and broke apart of the boat, allowing the small dragoness to fall in the water and get loose of the net, thanking the blue creature before swimming off. Bass then broke off parts of tge ship amd eventually dragged it till he could touch seafloor. He arose from the water before slamming his entire back atop the ship, killing any man and creature abroad. He collected lots of fish inti the ship and drug the shio into his den, and eventually he reached the large cave, hearing the dragoness call him.

Bassasail left the ship near the entrance and walked to her direction, "I am here now." He retorted as he walked towards the now visible Kip.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:19 am

It took a minute or two before Bassasail finally came into view, making Kip's shoulders relax despite his retort. She was indeed very afraid to get on the big blue dragon's bad side, but the dragoness also knew that he wasn't without kindness and patience. She felt afraid that her request would be considered petty and simply annoying to him, but she couldn't blame him since she felt the same way with a few of her own visitors before.

Kip flexed her claws in and out of the ground before saying, "I, ah. . . Was only wondering if you would permit me to hunt around here?" She winced to herself. Gods, she probably sounded like an idiot. She remembered that Bassasail was defensive of his territory and hoped that he didn't take her request as a challenge. "Only as long as you let me stay here, though," she added quickly. The reason why Kip was asking this was because she was bored. She had begun to wander around more the past few days in search of something to do rather than lazing in her nest. Perhaps Bassasail would understand? Every dragon must have gotten bored at one point in their life, right?
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Bassasail nodded in confirmation with Kip, "Yes you may hunt. I will ask to hunt for very few times as there isn't that many creatures living here."
He would move to her side and peek at her scrolls. Curious as he was, Bassasail cpuld not help but look at the paper to see what was written on them. Writing was something he learned a while back after he became the SeaWing King, needing it for messages and this and that, not a big fan of writing though, granted there have been some who praised him for writing perfectly Bass just did not care for it.

"What is that might I ask?" Bassasail asked looking to the dragoness. It still astonished him to know that Kip had worshipped the gods and studied them, just as he studies different tribes from their borders, from patrols to very descriptive writings of their appearances, he did not leave a space unfilled of a scroll himself. No doubt he would have made a fine Tracker for the tribe, it was best to guard the islands from potential attacks or invasion; which in turn was difficult for the most part.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:30 am

The dragoness thanked the larger dragon for his permission to hunt. She never poached and only hunted for food, not for sport. Kip still did all she could to respect Bassasail and his belongings and did everything in her power to show this. However, despite her now being permitted to hunt, she doubted it would extinquish her boredom. Hm. . . Maybe she can hunt with Bassasail one day!

In response to the blue male's question, Kip picked up one of her scrolls and opened it up. "I always take notes and write down questions I wonder to myself, really. So if I ever come across anything that could be a possible answer, I can keep track of all my findings." Inside were one of her many inquiries and notes, all of which regarding the nature of the gods and other mysteries of Pyyria. On this particular scroll was the question if gods could see underground life or took part in it. Kip drew a claw gently over the paper. Then she looked up at Bassasail, a tiny smile on her snout. "I also use it to keep track of my age." She chuckled lightly. Then she wondered how old Bassasail was. It was hard to keep track of a birthday. Kip was lucky that her parents celebrated birthdays, so she could always count the days of a whole year after her birthday so she could keep track of how old she was. Sometimes she forgot to write it down, though.
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Bassasail could relate to age, he counted each day without fail, even if he was ill or mortally injured, he still kept count so when he went to the afterlife, the land of the dead or wherever, he can look down at his father, his brothers and enemies and cram his age down their throats, he lived longer to this day than they ever could. Bass looked at one of the scrolls but dismissed it, finding nothing of interest on it to him, however he did not act rudely or make it apparent, he still acted interested in the scroll.

However he took interest rather in what Kip said. That is something he did as well, with a dragons appearances and what they did. He was not a stalker, he was researching, as he called it. And as a "researching" Bass took interest with most dragons, from a far distance, a very very far distance. He was antisocial, but that seemed to be a somewhat lie since Kip was with him, and he wanted to get to know the dragoness much more, hence why he asked about the scroll, that would start up conversation, and most liekly the two would be asking each other questions. Hopefully, he thought.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:47 pm

((Sorry about the wait. Took me a bit to think of how Kip would reply.))

Bassasail's silence was slightly unnerving. Kip got nervous for a second, worrying that she did something wrong. At least the drake seemed interested in the scroll the LightWing revealed, which was good, Kip supposed. She thought a bit. . . It was hard to reply to silence. Was Bassasail done talking? Did he find her boring and just pretended that he liked her?

After a few awkward moments of silence, Kip said, "Ah, so. . . You like hunting?" Gods, she hoped this didn't sound forced or weird. "Well, maybe we can hunt together! If you want." She smiled. She was only good at catching fish and snatching them out of the water. Due to her brightly colored hide, it was nearly impossible for Kip to creep up on other types of prey. Fish was the only thing she could catch as of now.
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:08 pm

Bassasail shrugged, "Truth be told most of my prey come from whales and large sharks. Never the giant squid... They are a threat I dare not entangle myself, as for land animals however I am unable to hunt them given my current size." Bass gestured to his height. It was a sad thing really, a dragon unable to hunt on land due to size that it would scare most animals away, what made him hunt in the water was the relative ease of swimming and prey he came across were fairly easier than the quicker ones on land... Aside the fact he is more a sea dragon than land.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down