Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

From the Ashes (Open to Skywings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

From the Ashes (Open to Skywings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

From the Ashes (Open to Skywings)

+7
Barracuda
Akreious
Rayla
Sting
Zephyros
NightFlare
Wayra
11 posters

Go down

From the Ashes (Open to Skywings) Empty From the Ashes (Open to Skywings)

Post by Wayra Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:40 pm

(The thundercloud dragon that guards her. http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120125144257/warriorsofmyth/images/8/84/2362x1859_1723_Elemental_2d_fantasy_dragon_picture_image_digital_art-1-.jpg

It had been so long. Kokoro was such a great leader and now she was retired. Stretching her large, golden and green feathered wings. A strange colour for a Skywing but she didn't pay attention to it. The gold of her scales sparkled in the sun, glinting slightly. She summoned the thundercloud dragon that guarded her and watched the purple lightning spark in its mouth. She nodded to the dragon and launched into the air, her wings snapping out before flapping quickly, rising to find the thermals that could carry her in flight without her having to do much work. Flying to the temple she rose higher into the air, the sight of the temple coming into view. It was a beautiful place, risen above the clouds. She thought this was a perfect place to meet the with the dragons of her tribe as they could be in the place where their ancestors were buried. Landing gently on the platform of the large chunk of earth that made up the temple. She felt it was right as the recent death of Kokoro still hung over all of their heads. Some of the tribe Elders (NPC'S) thought would be a good fit and she took the role. The thundercloud dragon floated above her before she cast the energy into the sky where the dragon could watch her from afar.

She stood proudly, her wings lifted and her head bowed as she turned to the place where they were gonna bury Kokoro. "You were a good leader my friend" she whispered before turning back to where the dragons would arrive. She stood on a balcony shaped like a cloud, a clean white colour painted over the wood of the balcony. Now for the dragons to arrive.
Wayra
Wayra
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

From the Ashes (Open to Skywings) Empty Re: From the Ashes (Open to Skywings)

Post by NightFlare Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:01 pm

(Posting as Moka)

Discovering Koko's dead body hadn't been easy for anyone. Especially the healers. Moka had returned from her enslavement to discover that her queen had died. Moka and Silver had both been greatly upset. Alighting down to the land below, Moka arrived at the funeral. She wore a makeshift rosary, a temporary replacement for the one that kept her true form in check. Dipping her head, Moka paid her respects to the deceased leader. Moka hadn't been made aware quite yet that Wayra was the new queen,
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:09 pm

Zephyros was visible far before he arrived, due to the thunder clouds that followed him, as usual. He seemed to have control of the good most of his powers at the moment, proven when the clouds left with a mere thought of his mind, and that not one spark of electricity could be seen on him. Coming in for a landing, Zephyros settled down with little sound, despite his overall unintentionally loud nature, and folded his wings to his back. He looked no different than he did any other day, other than a painted symbol on his forehead symbolizing mourning. He'd been quite shocked to here Komodo was gone. She'd always been the only Queen he'd ever known, from the very moment he'd hatched. Now the Queen was Wayra, as he'd been told. He had yet to meet her, but he hoped that she would lead the tribe as well as Kokoro had. Nodding a small greeting to the two dragonesses already there, Zephyros closed his eyes and lowered his head, taking a moment for Kokoro.
Zephyros
Zephyros
God of Storms and Lightning

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:19 pm

Equinox dragged herself into the Temple. Her tail trailed behind her glumly as she sauntered, and once she saw Kokoro, she stiffened a distressed cry of grief. She remembered when she first saw her... The lieutenant announcement... She was an outstanding queen. She will always be remembered.
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayra Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:30 pm

The body of Kokoro laid there in front of her, her beautiful white scales painted with dark coloured pain, symbols representing death and peace. She turned as the dragons arrive, rising her neck higher and fluffing out her scales slightly to seem bigger. She was slightly nervous to see all of her tribe members there in sorrow. She knew they felt the same as her and she dipped her head to them. "Hello. It not many of you have heard which I doubt. Kokoro, our beloved, amazing, courageous and brave queen has died and taken her last breath. If you would like to say your last words or give her an object for her to go with now is the time" she said before stepping back, her head dipped slightly in sorrow now. She sighed, sorrow overtaking her once more. She just hoped she could be as good as a queen as Kokoro.
Wayra
Wayra
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:15 pm

Zephyros remained silent as Equinox arrived, merely moving his tail a bit in acknowledgement. When Wayra began to speak, however, he lifted his head to listen, curious as to what the new leader had to say. She merely stated what he was already doing, however, so he continued not to make a sound, lowering his head once more and closing his eyes, sitting down on the ground.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:13 pm

(Time for some drama >Very Happy)

Moka remained silent. She blamed Zephyros for Kokoro's death. What kind of half-ass semi god was he? She growled deep in her throat, and as she growled, her rosary cracked, causing her skin to whiten as she reverted back to her true form. The anger was destroying her makeshift Rosary. And that wretched queen! How dare the elders replace Kokoro? This was outrageous crap that Moka didn't have the temperament to deal with. Snarling, her eyes narrowed, her rosary cracking more and causing her eyes to turn blood red. She was furious. Suddenly, her rosary snapped, and her body was engulfed in bats.

When the bats cleared, a new, albino Moka leapt out, tackling Zephyros, and pounding him to the ground, snarling with rage.

"You bastard! How dare you remain with tribe? You couldn't even protect your own queen! You're nothing but disgusting garbage who doesn't deserve to live!" she snarled, raising her paw to claw Zrphyros's eyes out.

(No offence, Zeph, I just really, really hate Wayra as a character, and I want to have some revenge. Also, no offence Luna, I'm not angry at you, I'm just angry at Wayra)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayra Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:40 pm

Their time of silence was interupted by a scream and her eyes snapped open. The females scales fluffed out to be deadly sharp. Her electric blue eyes shone as she leaped from her spot. Grabbing Moka by her wing with a clawed hand she growled lowly. She pulled her away, snarling and growling. Lowering her head she narrowed her eyes angrily. "This is not how we mourn our queen! Enough of this" she said and Neutro, the Thundercloud dragon sensed she needed help and flew down. He surrounded Moka after she was pulled off of Zeppyros. It was pretty much impossible to escape the thundercloud dragon cause if you tried to you would be electrocuted. Looking at Zephyros she smiled slightly. "Are you okay?"
Wayra
Wayra
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Zephyros made no attempt to protect himself, even after Moka was pulled off of him and hid inside the thunderous guard. At that point, however, he merely rolled to his feet, rustling his wings a bit so the rumpled webbing straightened out once more. He glanced at Wayra once, dipping his head to her. "Thank you. I mean no harm in saying this, but I am capable of caring for myself." He blinked at her, making a small attempt at a smile before turning and looking at Moka through the guard, his eyes narrowing for a moment, revealing more pain at this occasion than he would have liked. "You don't think I know that, Moka?" He growled, sparks running down his spine and over his wings. "Kokoro was one of the few friends I was in possession of, and she died on my own fault. I was too busy worrying over how the tribe would treat me after my advancement in rank. I understand it's my fault. I'm willing to take responsibility for that. But I am not leaving the SkyWings. That is one thing I will never do."
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:14 am

Arcke was the first lieutenant of Kokoro and when he heard of a event relating to Kokoro he had to go, he flew as fast as he can with his wings and limbs are bandaged from scratches and looked like he just came out of a survival war in searing heat of the desert

Arcke flew above the location and landed on the ground with a thump and looked up to see a bunch of dragons, specifically Moka then suddenly Albino Moka ravaged out. "Hey! We're here to mourn Kokoro Right? not make another death!" Then he realized the crest she wore had torn, he had hoped he had not placed the attention focus on him directly, "Kokoro was my queen, and before that my friend!" Arcke spoke out, his entire body still sore from the injuries and scratches after his travel, none of these dragons had seen him for 2 full years, he had hoped his return would redirect the drama, his ripper form ready to lash out like normal.
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:28 am

(Too lazy to switch accounts, pretend this is Rubytail.)

Rubytail bounced out of her nest, looking around her small den. Looking around, she spotted her breakfast, a fox, which she devoured. Rushing out of the den, she saw the sun was high in the sky. Oh no! I'm late! She jumped into the air and zoomed towards the temple. Unfortunately for her, she was going too fast to land properly and instead crash-landed, skidding under Zephyros and stopping in front of the Thunderstorm dragon. Rubytail got up and lowered her head toward Kokoro's body, a tear in her eye. Her head shot up as Moka tackled Zephyros. "Woah! There's no need to fight!" she yelped, edging over to Equinox. "Are you the new queen?" she asked Equinox. "Or is it you?" she asked Wayra. Her head shot up as Akre arrived. "Are you alright?" she asked him. She was worried, there could be a fight. If Moka escaped the thunderstorm dragon...
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:33 pm

Moka snarled at Zephyros, scratching his face before the thunder dragon showed up. Snarling, Moka glared venomous daggers at the 'new queen', Wayra. So this was the scum who had replaced Kokoro? Bastard! Moka growled at the dragoness, exposing her vampiric fangs as she glared at Wayra, her body full of rage, anger, pain, and hate. The rosary had snapped off at this point, and Moka showed no signs of fixing it, which would become a problem, considering the fact Moka was wild and unpredictable In this state. She growled quietly, but said nothing. Her pride wouldn't allowher to be beaten by a simply summon.

Suddenly, Moka leaped up in the air, shouting, "know your place, bastard!" she then kicked the thunder dragon, pushing him back a few feet, and landing perfectly balanced. The claws on her back feet were much sharper then her front, and the muscled were much stronger, providing a terrifying kick. She didn't attempt to kick or attack the thunder dragon again, as doing so would probably end with some broken bones.

Glaring over at Wayra, she hissed, "So, you're the new queen, eh? You're lucky I'm not in the mood to fight right now." Moka was suddenly interrupted by a voice she hadn't heard in a long time. Glancing over her shoulder, her eyes widened when she saw Akreous. She hadn't seen her mate in eighteen years. She had been captured about sixteen years ago, and when she had returned Akre had been missing.

(If any of you get that reference, here's a cookie (:Smile(:Smile(:Smile)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Zephyros couldn't help but smile when Rubytail arrived. His apprentice has always been an energetic dragon, and he knew she'd be an excellent Guardian one day. When Moka broke free, however, his smile dissipated, and he stepped quickly in front of Wayra, his body sparkling with electricity. His face hurt slightly from where Moka scratched him; he'd have to figure out how to heal that by himself later. Then Akre arrived, and he paused, his head tipping to the side in complete bewildered confusion. He hadn't seen Akreious in many years. Though it was good that he was back, the current situation made celebrating it difficult.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Equinox Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:57 am

Equinox couldn't bear to see her Tribe fight. She hung her head in silence, and when her father arrived she flew to him and rested her chin on his shoulder, still remaining quiet. She spoke in a voice so quiet that is was barely audible:
"Would Kokoro approve of this? The fighting? The..." She hushed, and a tear dripped down her face.
Equinox
Equinox
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylatha Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:15 pm

(BUMP!)
Rylatha
Rylatha
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayra Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:52 pm

(The Thunder dragon is literally made of a cloud, its kind of impossible to kick it XD)

At the sight of Akreious she was partly angry. A growl ripped through her greenish throat. "How dare you? Leave your queen to die and now you come back!" she asked with a roar. A huff escaped her maw and she rolled her eyes slightly "I'm sorry Akreious. This madness.." she said, trailing off and shaking her head. "Control your devil of a mate before I have to make her leave, now" she said, narrowing her eyes. She would not deall with this. She was here to bow to her deceased queen. A growl ripped through her throat and she looked at all of them. "Enough! I am surprised any of you would act like this on a day of mourning. Kokoro wouldn't want this!" she yelled loudly. Looking at Moka she growled, stalking forward. The thunderous dragon rose even higher behind her. A spark of golden electricity echoed in her maw as she looked at her. "I am the new queen. If you have a problem you can bring it to me, not fight like an idiot! Kokoro wouldn't want any of this yet you decide to blame the god for her death! How dare you! Kokoro died and for you blame someone innocent is cruel. We are all mourning her death and you are just making it worse." she snapped. Sighing she looked at all of them and dipped her head. "if you have not heard I am the new queen. I have decided to keep Akreious as the lieutenant because of his fantastic job. I hope I can lead the tribe as well as Kokoro did" she said. lowering her head.
Wayra
Wayra
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:12 pm

(Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while Razz )

Silver, having returned from a few months of silence, was shocked beyond belief. The last thing he was expecting was his former Queen to die. He flew quickly to the temple, worry etched on his face. As he arrived, silent as ever, he softly landed a ways away from the others, and slowly crept closer. He caught sight of Kokoro's still body, a slight gasp and whimper emitting from his maw. He hadn't known Kokoro as well as others, but she was still a friend to him. He sat a few feet from her body, another small whimper escaping his throat. He remembered the small parting gift he had made before coming, lifting his wing and searching around for the bone he had tucked away. It was a ritual for wolves to carve a memory or story of the one deceased into a bone, and place the bone on the body or grave the dead one lay. He took the femur bone gently in his teeth, careful not to scratch it any further, and stepped the last few feet to Kokoro's body. He lowered his head and set the bone on her foreleg before stepping back. He lifted his head to let out a soft howl of sorrow. "You'll be missed..." He whispered, stepping back even further before sitting, curling his tail around his paws. He observed the others, seeing as they too were mourning, except for two who seemed enraged. One had made it clear that she was the new Queen, one he hadn't met before. He decided to wait until afterwards to greet himself, until then he stayed quiet.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:04 pm

(1 month real time is about one to two years ic time, just so you know, Silver) Smile

Moka growled, but quieted down. She then stalked over to Akreious, her gaze lowered. She would obey no one in this form, and she was impulsive and reckless. She would never express open humility to another dragon if they were anything less then a full God. She sat down quietly next to Akreious, remaining silent as she listened to the dragons. She silently gave Akreious a lick of welcome, but it was very quick and very subtle.

As Silver arrived, Ares, now about seven going on eight years old, hurled out of the sky behind him. Ares watched his father and copied everything the elder wolf dragon did. If Wayra looked at him, she'd notice it was just about time for his apprenticeship.
Damian
Damian
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Male Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylatha Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:15 pm

Equinox couldn't help but speak:
"You know... This should be a time of joy for Kokoro. She has always been carrying the burdens of the Tribe. Now, she is free of those weights. She is free, flying in beams of light, walking in fields of cloud. She left the Tribe in good paws. This is no time of distress for our beloved Kokoro- She is free. Freedom is what everyone wants."
Rylatha
Rylatha
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:57 pm

Zephyros remained silent throughout most of the exchange. He saw no reason to speak, and he hadn't been spoken to. This whole situation saddened him, considering that this was supposed to be a time of mourning for Kokoro. He glanced over at Moka, checking that she was at the very least, calm. Then, internally nodding, he stood, going over next to his trainee and nudging her in greeting before bowing his head once more, returning his thoughts to his old friend.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down