Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Through the Storm (Open to All) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Through the Storm (Open to All) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Through the Storm (Open to All)

+2
Toxic
Tormaigh
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Through the Storm (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Through the Storm (Open to All)

Post by Tormaigh Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

A storm rolled through the Earthwing territory, not great weather for most, but it was perfect for a thunderbird like Tormaigh. The falcon-like thunderbird flew just below the clouds, letting lightning strike his back as he looked for some foolish prey. The bird soon found stray cow. He soon thought to himself Humans. Never seem to keep watch of their creatures. My reward. Tormaigh then let out a bolt of lightning from him beak, and quickly gripped the now dead animal before finding a relatively dry place to enjoy his meal.
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Male Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Through the Storm (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Re: Through the Storm (Open to All)

Post by Toxic Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:35 pm

"I've been to the land of the firewings, nightwings, earthwings. I've seen the sea but not too much of ithe. " he counts on his back claws the three places.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Through the Storm (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Re: Through the Storm (Open to All)

Post by Tormaigh Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:38 am

Tormaigh gave the wyvern an interested look. "I have never been that for outside of Earthwing territory. What are those other lands like?"
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:07 am

"The firewing lands are somewhat scorched. Lots of heat vents that let smoke into the sky. The sea is a beautiful place, water so blue you could think it was the sky. The nightwing land is harsh but has hidden wonders. It takes a trained eye to spot them. So far I like the earthwing land the most. So lush" he smiles softly
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:13 pm

((Sorry. Got busy.))

Tormaigh smiled at the descriptions of the far off lands. His smile only grew when he heard the wyvern say Earthwing Territory was his favorite place. "Perhaps I will be able to see those lands one day."
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:24 pm

( that's fine.)

"Maybe, fly as far as your wings can take you. See the world. One day you won't have a chance to." He gives a little yawn and looks back outside to the storm.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:45 am

Tormaigh again smiled. "If only it were so easy to do. Another thunderbird would swoop in and steal it within days. That or a manticore."
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:44 pm

He looks up at the thunderbird and does feel bad for him. "How about when the rain stops I can take you to see the sea. Maybe even the fire wing lands." He offers at least. Repayment for not being killed right now.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Tormaigh was surprised by the offer. He looked at the wyvern, thinking about the what he was told. His territory would be safe for at least some time. The thunderbird then nodded. "That sounds like an excellent idea." He then looked out to see the storm dying down. "And just in time as well."
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:17 pm

"I'm glad the rain is slowing down, I want to fly before sun up. The world is such a beautiful place at night" he stands and shakes his wings to get the blood flow back to them.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:46 am

Tormaigh shook some, ruffling his feathers and giving him a funny look. "I personally prefer the day. Easier to see your prey and know where your going."
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:34 am

"I would love to see the world during the day but sadly that doesn't work for me." He blinks his bright neon green eyes. "Anything brighter then moonlight blinds me, I can't fly during the day."
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:28 am

Tormaigh give a sad look to Toxin, not knowing how he could live like that. "Have you ever tried to find others with a similar issue? Perhaps someone has found a way around it?"
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:35 am

"I don't incounter too many dragons or otherwise on my travels. Flying at night aids that. For now I'll just live with it" he shrugs his shoulders and hangs his head slightly.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:42 pm

The thunderbird gives Toxin a slight nod. "I see. Well then, would you mind if I joined you on your flight?" Tormaigh had to admit, he was happy to meet a dragon that didn't treat him as inferior.
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:38 pm

"I would enjoy the kind company" he admits with a slight smile. "It's not often I meet another who wants to fly with me."
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:59 pm

Tormaigh walked out of the cave slowly and stretched his large, feathered wings. "Well, then I'm ready when you are."
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:52 am

Walking out into the calm night air toxin spreads his wings. "We can go to the sea first. I know the way there from here."
He takes off into the sky and looks down at the Thunderbird, waiting for them to catch up.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Tormaigh leaped into the air with so small sparks leaving his wing tips as he began to catch up to Toxin. "Lead the way."
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:43 pm

"Gladly" he chuckles and flies as fast as he can. He loves to fly, it's second nature to him. Closing his eyes he just enjoys the feeling of air on his wings.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:40 pm

Tormaigh smiled at the way the young wyvern looked as he flew. He could see that Toxin loved flying, and simply followed, hoping they'd reach the coast before the sun rose.
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Soon enough the sound of waves crashing into sand reaches toxin's ears. He dives down to the sand and sinks his claws into it. The waves comeing to wash across his feet. "It looks like it goes on forever, doesn't it?"
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:04 am

Tormaigh lands beside his young friend, splashing some sea water up as he hit the sand. He looked out into the nearly endless expanse of water in awe. He then turned the Toxin. "Yes. It looks so endless. I could hardly imagine what you could find beyond the horizon."
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:39 am

"More water." He chuckles and folds his wings. "I've tried to fly and find the land on the other side. Its as endless as it looks"
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:23 pm

Tormaigh simply looked back out into the waves. He could have sworn he saw something jump out of the water, but he didn't bring it up. The large bird simply let out a relaxed sigh. He then continued. "The reason I asked was the stories I had heard as a chick. Hearing that a dragon or two had come to the Earthwing territory claiming to be from another land. Tormaigh let out a slight laugh as he remembered the stories.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:24 pm

(Blast! Wrong account!))
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next