Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Storm (Redone) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Storm (Redone) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Storm (Redone)

3 posters

Go down

Storm (Redone) Empty Storm (Redone)

Post by Storm Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:15 am

Storm (Redone) Storm10
Personal Info
Name: Storm
Alias: The Lightning in the Storm
Personality: Storm is a friendly and normally happy dragon who likes hanging out with his friends. Even though Storm is a SkyWing, he does not care what tribe people are from, he is friendly to all tribes, and tries to make friends with other dragons. He is also very helpful. If he sees a dragon in need or one that is struggling with something, he will be the one to volunteer to help out. Storm is also a good fighter too. Even though he likes making friends from other tribes, he is a good soldier, and will do anything to defend his tribe and/or friends. He is a small dragon, which allows him to dart in and out of bad situations. Storm thinks that all of the tribes should be at peace with one another, and that there should be no more conflict between them.
Interests: Storm likes to explore, hang out with his friends, read scrolls (adventure novels are his favorites), and relax with his friends and tribe.
Dislikes: Storm dislikes bloodshed, dragons that want to hurt his friends/tribe, and boring scrolls.
Fears: Storm fears that he would have to fight a large dragon one on one in a battle.

General Appearance
Height: 22 feet
Scales: His scales are a purplish blue (as you can see in my picture of him) and he just has normal NightWing scale structure.
Eyes: Green
Appearance: Storm is a small, happy NightWing that is a part of the SkyWing tribe. He sometimes uses metal battle claws to fight with, but he does not use armor, since it slows him down.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: SkyWing
Family: His parents died when he was still in his egg. His mom and dad had been soldiers in the NightWing army, so they had been in a battle when they had died. The NightWings had taken him under their wings (No pun intended. Very Happy). Taco, a kind, pale grey NightWing had been assigned to have him as his father by his mother right before she died. But when Taco died when Storm was 13, he left the NightWings a year later to find a better life, and found the SkyWings, and he decided to join.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: Sarah (Adopted)

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Storm is good at reading, which can be useful in many situations. He is also good at darting in between opponents if he is fighting. He is also good at not letting his small size get him down in battles.
Special Abilities: Storm can shoot purple orbs of sleeping dust from out of his mouth, and if an opponent breathes it in, he or she will fall into a deep sleep for about an hour. He can also send it out in a mist too, so that it covers more area.
Weaknesses: Storm's weakness is that he can get hurt really easily if he is not careful, due to his small size.
Combat Style: He likes to attack stealthily. He uses his small size and dark body to his advantage. He uses his battle claws for combat, usually waiting in the shadows until his foe comes near him, then he strikes. He also uses his orbs of purple dust to his advantage and shoots them out at his enemies.
Background
History: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3274-storm-s-past-backstory-wip?highlight=storm
RP Sample: Cut from The Training Session: Storm watched wide eyed at what had just happened. He flew beside Athena, trying to puzzle it all out. "Are you okay, Athena?" he asked, looking at her with a concerned expression. "We still haven't eaten. I think that I might faint soon," he frowned looking at the landscape below him for any prey. After a few moments, he talked again. "Why did you get so angry at Ender? He was only saying what he heard... I know that you are an IceWing, but you still don't seem to get that you need to chill sometimes," he said soothingly, trying not to anger her. He had never angered her before, but he didn't know how she would react.

Last edited by Storm on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Storm (Redone) Empty Re: Storm (Redone)

Post by Cosmos Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:37 am

Alrighty Storm, let's get cracking!

"Special Abilities: Storm can shoot purple orbs of sleeping dust from out of his mouth, and if an opponent breathes it in, he or she will fall into a deep sleep for about an hour. He can also send it out in a mist too, so that it covers more area."

I'm gonna have to decline this app. This ability is completely exclusive to NightWings, which you are not. There a few references in the app about your heritage but I need a clear answer.

Solutions: Remove/Fix the ability, edit/change heritage.

Bump when edited.

Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:24 am

Hey Cosmos. Storm is a NightWing, but he left the tribe in search of a better future, and decided to join the SkyWings since they are a lot like him. So do I have to change anything?
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:31 am

Approved
Hyruu
Hyruu