Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An Unsung Past (Open to All) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An Unsung Past (Open to All) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

An Unsung Past (Open to All)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Unsung Past (Open to All) Empty An Unsung Past (Open to All)

Post by Wake Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:24 am

Wake laid in his cave, resting after getting a good catch of fish and a deer. As a lone Rouge, the wyvern didn't get many chances to rest, though the hyperactive dragon didn't really enjoy resting. Wake began to shut his eyes for a nap. He may have feared humans, but he knew they couldn't get to him here. His den was in a sea cliff that was only feet from high tide, and with no beach below it. No way a human could a human could get into the den. Only a dragon could ever get to the opening, though none taller then 60'. And with that thought, Wake finally began to sleep. However, unknown to the wyvern, someone from his past looked from above.

The man, apparently an archer of some kind, looked down the cliff side. He began to rethink this. Is this really a good idea. The wyvern was barely out of being a hatchling when it happened. He probably has more fear then the older dragons would, but I need help. And the only dragon nearby that would have any trust of me...if he even remembers me. The human then looked to the sky. If other dragons showed up, talking his way out of the situation wouldn't be easy. The human quickly planted a stake in ground, and began to climb down, praying that if a dragon showed up they would be willing to listen.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

An Unsung Past (Open to All) Empty Re: An Unsung Past (Open to All)

Post by Servius Mon May 29, 2017 1:35 pm

Servius Eirene Koinonia was on the hunt. There was a delectable little two-legged morsel heading toward the cliff overlooking the sea. The Manticore had been stalking it for a couple hours now--a long time for a meal, but well worth it to this predator. The human appeared to be looking for something, blissfully unaware of the great beast behind it. Eventually the biped came to the cliff and stopped to look at the sky.

Servius lay at the edge of the forest, blended with the shadows cast by the canopy above him. A deep throaty chuckle erupted from his slightly opened maw. It is not the sky you should be worried about, The Manticore thought. The greatest danger comes from behind. The winged lion's scorpion tail lashed lazily at the warm air created by the sea. His keen eyes watched as the soon-to-be-snack drove a stick into the ground then started to climb down the side of the cliff.

As soon as his plaything's eyes disappeared beneath the rock, Servius stood and walked out of the woods. Leathery wings extended and beat to lift the great beast into the air. The Manticore flew past the cliff, circled back around towards it, and plucked the tiny human from the rock.
Servius
Servius

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Mon May 29, 2017 6:07 pm

The human looked up in shock as the Manticore came in. His only thought was I thought I was out of his territory? As soon as he was gripped by the creature, he yelled "Come on!" with an Irish draw. He then looked up at the Manticore, this time speak in the language of the dragons.
"Manticore! You may hate my kind, but there is worse then me coming! I'm trying to stop them!"

Meanwhile, Wake's eyes shot open as he heard something outside. The wyvern shot out of the cave like an arrow from a bow as he looked and quickly eyed the Manticore. That Manticore, after all he said, think he can just hunt in my territory? Wake's horns frilled out as he darted next to the larger creature, letting out a screeching roar as he approached. He then spoke with an angry voice. "After what you told me, Manticore, you have some nerve hunting in my territory! If I weren't a nicer drake I'd have already sliced your wings...." It was then that Wake noticed the human in Servius' claws, and fear quickly came to both his face and tongue. "Whe...where did this human come from?" The human then looked at the small wyvern with some excitement. "Wyvern, you know me. Please tell me you remember me." Wake just looked at Servius with a confused look on his face.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Servius Tue May 30, 2017 1:33 pm

The right forepaw of The Manticore became a cage. The sharp claws prevented Servius' new plaything from escaping, threatened harm if it tried, promised death if it no longer amused him. The winged lion landed on solid ground and sat, dangling his prize over the edge of the cliff. Bipeds were most amusing when in peril, faced with certain death should The Manticore decide to grant their wish and "put them down".

This biped did not beg for mercy as it should have. Instead, it tried to reason with the mightiest of predators and dared to do so in the tongue of the lizards. Servius' eyes locked onto the maw of the human, read the words it formed. ..You may hate my kind, but there is worse than me coming!.. Did the feeble human really think The Manitcore saw his kind as something to be concerned about? Never would the hunter worry about his prey but if they started to die out.

The winged feline with a scorpion's tail laughed. The paw that decided the biped's fate moved closer to Servius' face. "Worse?" asked the apex predator in a deep, rumbling voice. "You are no threat to me. You are my plaything, my prey. You serve no purpose but to fill my stomach and keep those stinking lizards busy with your meaningless war."

And then Servius noticed the Wyvern. He had smelled it before but paid it no mind; The Manticore held no fear of the overgrown reptiles. Now he saw it hovering over him. But this lizard was no stranger to him; he had seen it a month ago is his territory, with a Hatchling and a half-EarthWing. When at last The Manticore had looked up at him, the Wyvern started to speak. He could read the drake's displeasure at his coming and hunting in its territory. Another rumbling laugh. Hunting? This was sport.

"I stalked this biped from my lands, lizard. And unlike you, I am equipped to hunt in another's territory and drive them from it if I desire to hunt there again. I also do not need wings to best a weak little lizard." The Wyvern's last remark about being a nice drake amused The Manticore. Had he been a human, Servius might have let him live a little longer for saying something so funny. And then the Wyvern turned his attention to Servius' snack. The great beast frowned at the biped.
Servius
Servius

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Wed May 31, 2017 11:05 am

Wake growled at the Manticore, actually thinking up how he go at winning a fight with him. "I may be physically weaker then you, I believe I heard it was Servius, but that doesn't make me a weak fighter."

Wake then turned his attention, all be it hesitantly, to the human. "And I don't know you human." The man just shook his head, and responded. "Yes you do. And Manticore, I am not threat to you, but I am not on the side of my own kind either. I freed this wyvern and his hydra friend. I can prove it." The human then pulled out a knife and tossed it to the ground. Wake just looked at the blade. He began to remember the blade, down to the pair of grooves that ran down the side. It was the blade that had cut him loose, but something still didn't seem right. "Anyone can take a blade." The human just frowned. He really didn't want to say what he was about to, but the wyvern was right. "I've met again Lewana over the years. She told me your name was Wake." Wake just looked at the human with confusion. How could he know that. The only way he could know is if he was telling the truth. Wake the turned to the Manticore, again speaking with a hesitant voice. "Put him down."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Servius Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:02 pm

The two-legged lizard dared to growl at The Manticore--not that Servius was aware of this--and offered a subtle challenge. But Servius would ignore that, just this once. He had a more pressing manner to attend to. The predator's meal had been allowed too much room within its cage to move around; the biped was able to retrieve a blade. Servius waited until the puny weapon was on the ground before he transferred his prisoner to a new cell: the coils of his scorpion tail.

The toxic stinger swayed like a snake as it eyed the human. It might have possessed a mind of its own, the way it moved and seemed to study The Manticore's prey. It moved to the human's legs as the winged lion's toes moved one by one to make way, and slithered up them like the snake it seemed to think it was. Soon the biped was gripped tightly in the coils of Servius' tail up to his shoulders. The many spikes covering the tail pressed into the human's flesh, just enough to let him know they were there. They would certainly make him nervous with every breath, fear that breathing too deeply would cause one of those spikes to become a literal thorn in his side. If Servius tightened his grip they would impale him, not enough or in quite the right place to kill him, maybe, but he would certainly wish for it. The spikes would make the perfect guard if The Manticore decided to release his grip enough to move around.

Servius was much too preoccupied with deciding how to use his prey's new confines to toy with him to notice that the lizard was looking at him again.
Servius
Servius

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:45 am

The human finally got nerves as Servius' tail tightened, and had some relief as hit loosened, though still a bit scared by the odd way the stinger behaved. Wake looked at the Manticore and spoke, this time being more firm and confident. "Servius!
Put him down!"
The human just looked at the large creature, having an idea about getting out of this mess, and getting some added help. "What if I told you I could lead ya to about fifty humans that dragons, Manticores, thunderbirds, and the like would love to see gone?" Wake just looked at the human, trying to decipher what the man meant.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Servius Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Quite literally, the Wyvern's words would fall on deaf ears. Servius still had not turned his attention to the winged lizard when it suddenly gained some confidence. The Manticore was paying great attention to his prey, however, and was able to read what it said. The hunter only laughed at the human's offer. Did he think the winged lion to be a simple beast, easily fooled? Yes, Servius loved a nice biped buffet, but he would never feast from one offered by a biped. One such could only be a trap: no human would ever sacrifice a small village of his own kind to The Manticore just to save his own hide. Besides, the beast would eat him, too, if only because of his betrayal.

"What say you if I decided to eat you now for even suggesting it, plaything?" The Manticore asked in his deep, gravelly voice. "Did you really think I would fall for such a trap? I made the mistake once, only once, but never again. If you are so eager to continue your pathetic existence, biped, you'll have to come up with a better trade..." The feline's tail coiled slightly tighter around its prisoner. The stinger eyed the human, growing more tempted to pierce his skin, to give him a taste of its toxic with every passing second. But alas, Servius wanted to toy with his prey a little longer.
Servius
Servius

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:01 pm

The human eyed the Manticore, getting more nervous, but not showing much fear. "How about the fact that I knew this wyvern's true name, not Sea Spirit like the local humans call him, and his friends name? The fact that he of all dragons shouldn't care if you eat me or not, and has been yelling at you to release me? Me being able to speak with a dragon's tongue, or trying to meet even this small dragon alone? Or maybe the fact that these humans I'm talking about are known to take on 100 ft Earthwings with no problem? Manticore, I'm trying to help you! Can't you see that?"

Wake couldn't believe just what he was hearing. This human was definitely the one he remembered, but why was he here? Wake finally let out a loud, screeching roar. "Servius! This is my territory, so listen! Put. Him. Down."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Servius Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:02 pm

Fear was not only visible, but it could be smelled. It gave off a distinct scent, a scent only prey or the weak had. The Manticore's nostrils flared, taking in the scent of fear that wafted from his soon-to-be meal. Servius enjoyed almost nothing more than the moment his favorite snack began to fear for their life. It was a glorious moment, indeed.

Servius' eyes carefully watched the biped's mouth as it replied to him, all the while looking forward to rewarding his belly for being so patient. As he read the biped's words it became clear to The Manticore that this little morsel had never had to began for it's life before. "Why would I care about these things? You speak the vile tongue of the lizards. So what? You bipeds hold them captive. You have to know their tongue to get them to do your bidding. You are stupid enough to approach a beast bigger than yourself. You obviously seek an early death. You happen to know this lizard's name. Good for you, plaything. I too know it, if only because he crossed into my territory. Your kind can manage to fell an EarthWing... you truly are the envy of us all. I am no Dragon, I am a Manticore. I can handle a pawful of bipeds. As for this lizard wishing your release..."

Servius turned his gaze to Wake, his eyes piercing. He had been unaware til now of the Wyvern's yelling at him, but this time he had turned in time to see the Dragon's maw moving. "...The affairs of a predator and his prey are no concern of yours. If you wish this biped's release, you should have caught him. By law of nature, he is mine, my plaything, to do with what I wish. If you want him, you will have to best me."
Servius
Servius

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:15 am

Wake gave Servius an angry glance, thinking through his opinions. If he didn't fight, the human's chances of survival seemed slim. If he did fight, at least he had an edge. Wake knew the coastal area like the back of his wing, so he could out smart the Manticore. The wyvern gave Servius a nod, his horns still frilled out. "If that's what it takes, then lets go!"

The human just shook his head as he heard everything. There wasn't time for this. He soon spoke up trying to stop the part. "We don't have time for this. Why am I even trying?"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Servius Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:02 am

The Manticore had only half expected the Wyvern to accept his challenge. After all, who would dare go against the might of a Manticore? "Let us see if you are brave or simply stupid, lizard." As a hunter does, Servius moved without warning, raising a large paw, armed with sharp claws, to swipe at the overgrown reptile's right side. If his paw collided with Wake, it would surely unbalance him. But Wake would have to be mindful of the fact that cats usually hit twice with one attack, for even if he managed to brace himself against the first hit, the second would come almost instantly after and surely send him off the cliff.
Servius
Servius

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:39 pm

Wake reacted quickly, using both his wings and legs to jump back and up, and hovered there. At the same moment, the wyvern took two footfulls of earth with him. The dragon then whipped his body around, throwing the dirt at the Manticore.

Wake had been taught to fight with everything he could, meaning he often played dirty. In his mind, being as small as he was, it simply leveled the playing field and gave his a chance.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Servius Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:00 pm

The hunter's keen eyes saw the dirt the Wyvern carried as it lifted itself above the earth. So the lizard was going to play dirty. The Manticore lifted a leathery wing to shield his face as Wake flung dirt at him. Servius Eirene Koinonia bared his yellow-tipped teeth in disgust. He was going to have to clean his pelt after this. He lowered his wing and looked disapprovingly at the Wyvern. "Ah, you use foul tricks, like prey! I have no interest in fighting one who lacks confidence in his power. You are no predator and I have no taste for Dragon." The Manticore turned his attention back to his captive. "The lizard failed to properly bargain for your life, plaything. But you may yet be able to do so. Win my pardon, biped, lest I quell the ever-growing pangs in my stomach with your hide."
Servius
Servius

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:51 am

Wake just stared at the massive cat with more than a hint of anger in his ghostly eyes. Servius was really starting to rub the wyvern the wrong way. He asked for a fight and then gives up, telling Wake he wouldn't face someone with confidence in his abilities. Wake was very confident in his ability to fight the Manticore. It just so happened that one of those abilities was some tactical sense.

And then the overgrown house cat said he's not a predator? The wyvern had watched whales create walls of bubbles to tightly pack schools of fish for an easy catch. He had seen predators on land and sea use the "trickery" of near perfect camouflage to hunt. Then Wake pulls out a trick and all-of-a-sudden he isn't a predator?

The human had the same idea. This was stupid! And when the Manticore said he must be the challenger, well he had a sarcastic response. "Why should I fight. The moment I use an arrow tipped with Nightwing toxin you will complain that it's 'A foul trick that shows a lack of one's power.' I think even the use of my bow alone would cause this! You have the personality of a two year old, whining because he didn't get his way. If I must fight you I while, but answer this: Do you truly think that a Rogue can survive here and not be predator, or are you simply scared that his brain may beat your brawn?"

The human then looked up to see the grey wyvern coming. "And I believe Wake has so would like to speak to you as well."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Svadilfare Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:16 am

((Forgot what account I was on and didn't feel like switching and starting all over.))

The great cat laughed at the human's words. It thought Servius wished to fight it? Did the biped forget it was trapped? Or that it was merely a human? "Fight you, plaything? It would be no more interesting than a fight with the lizard. You would barely tickle my hide. I told you to win my pardon, not reach for an impossible dream. And you are unwise to assume my actions based on previous ones. An arrow, a bow, these are your only weapons, your only means of fighting. It is no trick. That wretched lizard has so much more at its disposal: teeth, claws, flight, breath, even its tail. Throwing dirt at ones eyes is naught but an attempt to flee. A desperate move to get the upperpaw, desperation before it is even needed. A predator does not fight another in such a way, especially over food. They stand and fight with all they have, they do not run away. So the lizard can survive at the edge of the sea on fish. That does not make him a predator, but a survivor."

It greatly irked The Manticore, Wake's chosen move to start the fight. Manticores were taught as cubs to stand their ground and rely only on what abilities they were given. Any creature with half a brain could fling dirt. It was fine if you wanted to escape, but it would not win a battle. For a Manitcore, their claws and teeth and tails were their greatest weapon, aside from their brute strength. Servius also possessed quills he could throw. It would be no act of cowardice, no cheap trick, but simply use of his unique ability. The biped and the lizard could say all they wanted; there was a difference between doing what anyone could do, and doing what only you can.

Svadilfare

Male Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Wake finally came up to the Manticore's face. He had noticed Servius wouldn't respond unless he was looking at you. The wyvern didn't know why, but he had an idea of how to get the cat's attention. Thankfully the human spoke up before he could in act his plan. "We are talking about a wyvern a quarter of your size who has had to keep other Rogues out of his territory, and you setting the rules after the match began, but if you need a reason to spare me, the only defense I have is why I'm here. The humans I told you about. They're trappers that I have been harassing for years. I know both Wake and his friend from my first run against them. You may ask why I'd fight my own kind. To put it bluntly, I have more in common with your lot then humans, and they never treated me well. But these trappers, I would say ask Wake, but I don't want to make him relive it. I came for help to keep them from setting up here. They will trap any being like you and the dragons. And if they ever caught you and I couldn't get you out, you'd be lucky to be a laborer with a roomy cage."

The moment Wake heard "trappers" he almost froze. His thoughts began to race. Why were they here? What did the human want? Why him? Wake just shook his head as he came close to the human. "Why did you come for me? You know Lewana. She never took it as hard as I did. Why not get her?" The human didn't respond, he gave a sad look, but wouldn't answer.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Servius Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:56 am

"Size matters not in battle. I could face an EarthWing and best it. I told you bipeds do not concern me. They are my playthings, my prey. You are no kin to me and I don't care why you humans fight each other. So long as you don't go extinct, you can do whatever you please." Servius turned his attention back to Wake, who'd dared to move closer, and now stood staring at the human.
Servius
Servius

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:34 pm

Wake turned his gaze to Servius. Was it really that hard to think he would dare throw dirt at him. The wyvern made sure the Manticore could see him as he began to speak."You know neither of you get it. Servius, we're both Rogues. I assumed there were rules one time. And I swore to never make that mistake with another Rogue again. And for your information, I don't have any breathe abilities. I have nothing to reach beyond my maw without throwing stuff. So yeah, I used an underhanded tactic, but I'd do it again. And all because your own rules apply to everyone but yourself."

Then the human finally answered Wake's question, albeit timidly. "She's gone, ok. I went to see how her and her family were, and everyone but two hatchlings were either slain or missing." Wake's eyes widened. Was he telling the truth. Was Lewana...gone. "How many did they slay?"

"Two 80ft Earthwing/Firewing hydras, Lewana and her sister, and a Skywing, her sister's mate." The human then turned to Servius. "That, Manticore, is why you should fear them, and why I try to stop them. The lead Trapper went after her because she got away. That's why I came here. To ask for Wake's help." Wake froze when he heard this. Those trappers ruined him. He had sworn to stay as far away from them as he could. But this human wanted him to fight? No. He couldn't.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:06 pm

((Too lazy to switch))

Servius bared his teeth at the insipid lizard. It prattled on about its reason for using tricks. The Manticore couldn't care less. He assumed The Manticore didn't follow his own rules. Lizards. They think they know everything. Servius ignored Wake; the Wyvern didn't concern him any more. Servius' prey, however, was increasingly more interesting. He kept trying to convince the massive feline that he should care about what happens to Dragons, about a few tiny bipeds destined for naught but to fill his stomach. "You overestimate just how little I care about the lizards. Their conflict with humans is not mine. Servius Eirene Koinonia fears no Human, no Dragon."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:18 am

The human just looked at the Manticore, not really believing the Manticore. Ok, he believed him, but he was surprised that the feline thought these trappers only hunted dragons. He was pretty sure he told the massive cat that they would take him too, but maybe that didn't get through that thick mane of his. "Servius, only difference these humans between a dragon, a Manticore, or a thunderbird is how much humans would pay for them, and they'd pay more for you in some cases. I've even seen a Manticore tail among his...'trophies.'" He didn't know if that would work, and he really didn't like bringing that up, but it was all he had. The human then turned to Wake. "So, Wake. Would you please.... Are you ok?"

Wake's horns slid limply down his neck. Why did the human ask that? The wyvern sadly dropped his he before speaking with a defeated time. "I...I can't. I never want to get anywhere near those monsters again! They're worse than any other human, minus you." The dragon slowly turned, but gave Servius a look. "Don't kill him." Wake then began to walk back towards his den, leaving the human dumbfounded and looking at Servius. "I have to admit, I thought he would help after hearing what happened to Lewana."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:44 pm

Going to reply to this later today
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Servius Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:27 am

The Manticore was unfazed by the biped's attempt to frighten him. Humans were a food source to him, nothing more. They were hardly worthy of being feared. Servius didn't even flinch at the mention of a biped having a manticore tail. That particular one must have been weak, old maybe. He said nothing more to the human in his grasp, nor to the lizard. When Wake started to leave, Servius opened his wings and lifted himself into the air. He flew back in the direction he'd come from, heading back to his territory.
Servius
Servius

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:59 am

As Wake walked away, he heard the Manticore's wings beat as it took off. His mind went back to the day he was captured. What it was like. He couldn't fight.... He... he.... Wake finally shook his head and turned around. He couldn't let another being, not even a human, as much as it sickened him, go through that. He wasn't going to let it happen again!

The wyvern quickly took to the air, easily catching up to the Manticore. As he approached, the dragon dove in front of the big cat's face, then popped up from below. He eyed the creature, then the human. "Servius. When we first met, you mocked me for my fear of humans. Well...." The wyvern hesitated for a moment. "They tied me up to the point that I couldn't move, and force me to watch my best friend be beheaded four times. I was terrified! Then that human save us. I may still fear them, but I... I can't let that happen again! So you better either give up the human, or help. Those are your options." Wake seemed to have a sort of fire in him this time. He was ready to fight.
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Servius Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm

That pesky lizard just wouldn't leave well enough alone. Wake followed Servius and hovered in front of the winged cat, telling a sad story... Although, even The Manticore had to wince a the bit about being forced to watch a beheading. But then he made the mistake giving out demands. Servius would be ordered about by no one. So he swung his tail down and uncoiled it at the same time, releasing the biped. When the Wyvern would no doubt dive to catch the bite-sized creature, Servius would dive after him, his paws outstretched to push the small lizard down toward the ground.
Servius
Servius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next