Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Storm's Past (Backstory) WIP Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Storm's Past (Backstory) WIP Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Storm's Past (Backstory) WIP

Go down

Storm's Past (Backstory) WIP Empty Storm's Past (Backstory) WIP

Post by Storm Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:30 pm

Before Storm hatched

Shadowfang sat before his cave entrance, thinking hard. His wonderful mate, Nya, walked up beside him and sat down, curling her tail around her talons. "What should his name be?" she gestured toward their egg, lying snugly in some cloth.

Shadowfang sniffed, looking out toward the horizon. "Hmmmm... He needs a strong name. A name that people will fear! I will train him to be a mighty warrior to fight for our fearsome tribe."

Nya frowned. "I think that he should be whoever he wants to be. I think he should just have a good name; it doesn't have to be a name that will strike fear into those he meets," she looked at her mate, thinking. Dark clouds were blowing their way and a gust of wind made Nya shiver. Then, lighting flashed from out of the clouds with a crack! A great name struck her just as the lightning struck, like it struck her brain. "Storm..." she whispered.

"Hm?" Shadowfang asked.

"Storm. That will be his name. Storm can be a female name too, if it ends up being a girl."

"Yeah. Storm..." Shadowfang's eyebrows went up. "It has a nice ring to i-"

Right at that moment, Taco, an old, pale silver NightWing, flew up to their cave. "Hello, friends," Taco nodded.

Nya smiled to him. "Hello, my friend. What brings you here?"

Taco frowned, panting from flying over so fast. "They need you two down there. They have spotted five mysterious dragons by the eastern border. They sent me up here to get you two right away."

Shadowfang nodded and flew swiftly over to the rest of the NightWing territory to disperse. Nya looked to Taco. "Taco. Listen. If anything happens to me and I do not return, take care of my egg. You are the only dragon who I trust with my dragonet. It's name will be Storm. I have got to go," she flashed Taco a small smile before darting after her mate.

When she got to the territory, she flew down next to Shadowfang. Eight NightWings were preparing to go down and see who those dragons were. But they never returned...

Last edited by Storm on Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Storm's Past (Backstory) WIP Empty Re: Storm's Past (Backstory) WIP

Post by Storm Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:29 am

When Storm was 10

Storm sighed as he saw them coming. The three bully NightWings who were always jerks to him. Storm quickly darted behind a large rock, but it was too late; they had already spotted him. He swallowed and tried to fly away back to his cave, which was a bit away, but the large dragons saw him and flew after him. After a minute they caught up, and one of them knocked him out of the air. He got hit off balance, and he spiraled out of control into the rocky ground, and tumbled to a stop. He scrambled up, and looked at the dragons as they landed. They were about three years older than him, but were about three times the size. The lead one approached him, and cornered him against a rock.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Storm," he snickered.

Storm hunched his back and flared his wings. "What do you want, Dagger?" Storm hissed.

The two other bullies behind him laughed. Dagger smirked. He aimed a kick right at Storm's small body, but Storm had seen it coming,  and darted to the left at the last second and sank his teeth into Dagger's leg. Dagger yowled in agony as the teeth hit bone. Storm let his grasp go, only to be hit across the rocks by one of the other dragons. Dagger stormed over to him, limping on his bad leg. "You will pay for that!" he growled as he lifted his claws to strike him.

Storm closed his eyes, waiting to be hit again. But instead, he heard a loud roar from behind them. Storm opened his eyes and saw Taco standing over them. "Get out of here! Don't mess with my son!" he roared. Then he stood over him with concern in his eyes as the three bullies flew away. Dagger glared at Storm from behind his shoulder as he went to find a medic. And probably tell one of the commanders what he did to him. Storm tried to stand up. His legs were shaky; from fear or being smack across the rocks he didn't know. He looked up at Taco.

"I think so," Storm frowned.

Taco looked at him with concern. "Let's get you back to our cave." He hugged Storm kindly and they flew back to their cave.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:13 pm

A few minutes later, Storm was sitting next to Taco at the mouth of their comfy cave. Taco wrapped one wing around his son. Storm laid his head down on the larger dragon's chest. It was a cloudy day and it was starting to drizzle. Taco sighed. "What happened out there? Those jerks have messed with you a lot lately," he looked concerned.

Storm shrugged sadly. "I am small. They think that I am easy pickings," Storm frowned. "And now that I gave Dagger that bad wound on his leg, I bet I am in for a lot more."

Taco frowned, but looked determined. "I will make sure that that doesn't happen. And you need to learn how to fight well. I will make sure that you won't be 'easy pickings' for much longer."

Storm still looked worried. "But they will always have the advantage in strength and size. I am like a dragonet compared to them. Well I am actually like a dragonet to any dragon," he sulked, tapping his claw on the smooth stone floor.

"Don't get discouraged my son. If Dagger tries to mess with you, well then I will personally kick his sorry tail." Taco smiled playfully down at Storm.

Storm laughed as he imagined that.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down