Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

New in the Lands(Open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

New in the Lands(Open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

New in the Lands(Open to all)

+2
Midnight
Aerouant
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New in the Lands(Open to all) - Page 2 Empty New in the Lands(Open to all)

Post by Darkflame Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Darkflame was walking throught the lands, for here it was dark, but thanks to her dark-fire eyes she could see somethings, it had been so long since she joined the NightWings Tribe, she trained to be a Guard to protect her Tribe, even if she needed to die for it, for her, in world it wasn't a great honor than die protecting her Tribe, the NightWings needed more dragons, while the FireWings where growing ''FireWings!'' she thought, with an angry expression in her face, Darkflame walked towards a rcok, she sat down on it, and started to look at the stars, ''Oh, father, i need you help'' she muttered, Darkflame was confused of what to do in that moments of issues to her Tribe.
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

New in the Lands(Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: New in the Lands(Open to all)

Post by Toxic Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:59 am

Out in the land of the night wings, another dragon scans the ground for food. Toxin drops to the ground with an angry hiss. "Where is pray when you need it?" He grumbles and walks slowly using his wings as his front limbs and his strong back legs digging into the earth. His black scales blending in nicely with the dark sky, neon green eyes scanning the ground.

Not yet hearing the others not too far away he does not hide the sounds he makes, feeling safe enough in this place.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:42 am

Darkflame was walking by he Lands, trying to find at least a mouse or rests of dead animals, she had locked hre optics only on the lands.

Darkflame, then heard the voice of another dragon...one she didn't know, with a grunt she walked towards the rogue, and heard what he said.

Darkflame giggled and said sharply ''Prey isn't by this lands, i suggest you to go to a grassland'' Darkflame took a deep breath and proceed ''Sorr if i didn't present myself correctly, i'm Darkflame a NightWing guardian, who are you?''
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:47 am

The young wavyrn jumps a little and hisses lightly at the new voice. His wings lifting to cover himself. "My names Toxin. I'm just looking for food, it's been a bad year for deer"

He looks over this dragon. Clearly a nightwing. His black scails give him away as at least half nightwing
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:34 am

Darkflame locked her red-fire optics in Toxin''I know, NightWing Tribe had been a bit weak, but it's growing thought.... prey had been hard to find too.'' As she finish her spoke, Darkflame looked around her and glanced at Toxin again.

''Well, i can help you, if you let me to, you seem vey hungry as me and my friend Despair, well if she is hungry too'' Darkflame leaped off the rock where she was sitting and faced Toxin, he was more big than her, she needed to up her gaze to see him best at his green eyes ''So will you let me to help you?''
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:46 am

Relaxing when the chance of a threat has gone away he gives a little nod. "I would appreciate help in any way you'd be willing to. I've been flying over many lands to find pray, all the tribes seam to be having the same problem."

His eyes track her movements just to be sure. Folding his wings nicely so he can walk on the arches of them will make long distance land travel a bit nicer. "I've been told there is more pray deeper in this land, where taller grasses and trees hide them from larger dragons."
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:56 am

Darkflame, nodded and gave a little smile ''Well, let's go, that lands your talking about are called Grasslands, yes there deers and any kind of prey'' Her belly started to ache, she wanted to go the more faster way, but she hide her ache.

''I hope FireWings get weak, enough to let them understand NightWings are more stronger''
Darkflame's hate for the FireWing Tribe was clear and fierce, Darkflame looked at Despair and glanced forward ''Do we should fly to go more faster to the grasslands? Of course if you don't have your wings aching''
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:02 am

"Fire wings..." he humms and spreads his large wings. "if you would like to fly i wouldn't appose it."

His attachment to the Firewings is something to say the least. he hatched in their land and when he had no one a kind Firewing helped him get to his feet. He no longer speaks with any Firewings but he has nothing agent the tribe.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:20 am

The black dragoness gave a nod and said ''Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go'' She opened her wings, the bottom of her wings had many holes, but they didn't let her fall, Darkflame could fly like a normal dragon.

Darkflame started o get up time to time when she flicked her wings up and down, then waited for Toxin to go with her.
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:05 pm

He follows with all the grace of a wavyrn. Keeping up with his large wings. "No need to slow down for me." He gives a little chuckle and when she dives down, he does too. Landing next to her with a little less grace then when he took off.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:58 am

Darkflame scanned the grounds trying to find prey, for her and his new friend Toxin, she then glanced at Toxin, saying ''Let's go in differenet ways, so we can find prey more faster, and try to hide away from the humans''.

Darkflame turned and started to walk to somewhere, where her intstinc guided her, she looked back and saw Toxin turning to his way.
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:03 pm

"Smart idea." He gives a little nod and goes off in the other direction. Walking on the arch of his wings and his legs in a mimic of a four legged dragon.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:31 am

Darkflame then saw prey, it was a deer, but a male one, Darkflame crouched a bit and she started to get close to the animal, when she got enough close she waited a few seconds before jumping and then.....Darkflame jumped over it and bit the deer's neck killing it ''Nothing bad for a dragoness''.

The black-scaled dargoness bit again the deer and started to drag it where Toxin and her should met after they catch something, when Darkflamae got in their meeting spot, Toxin hadn't came back yet. She sat and started to  glance around with her red-fire eyes, the grasslands where peaceful and beautiful, she liked the silence even sometimes.
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:51 am

Toxin wasn't having much luck. Two skinny rabbits wouldn't do much for two large dragons. With a huff he picks them up none the less and makes the trek back to their meeting place. Looking around as he walks he gets this fermiler feeling deep inside. He knows this place, somewhere back in his memories. Not the sight of the place but the smell, the feel in the air. This feels like home, well, half home.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:07 am

Darkflame saw that, Toxin had come, but with two hares, Darkflame wondered if he was a bit asmhamed of just catching two hares for two big dragons, Darkflame sat and met Toxin's neon green gaze saying ''Don't worry, i won't laugh at you or anything else, eta the deer and will eat a bunny, you need more food than me'' Darkflame nuzzles the big deer to Toxin and she takes a bunny.

Darkflame started to chew the bunny, she hadn't eat in  a few days ''It had been days since i eat my last prey, it was a type of savage cat'' Darkflame shrugs and continues eating the hare.
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:43 am

He drops his catches and his wings droop. "I'm not ashamed that i couldn't catch bigger, I'm sorry i couldn't match your catch. No dragon should go hungry. We can split the deer and have a rabbit each. More food for each of us that way."

Using the sharp claws on his back feet he cuts the deer in half as cleanly as possible. at least this makes the division of food fare.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:19 am

Darkflame looked at him and said ''Well, yeah that would be fair'' She takes a part of the deer and starts eating it,  she then finishes and sees the skys, they are almost dark.

''It's almost dark, we should need to find a den, but first finish what you're eating, then we can move on'' Darkflame sat and glances at Toxin.
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:25 am

"I'd rather stay up during the night thanks, my eyes...do better." He mumbles and licks the blood off his lips from the deer.

"If you think we should find a place for the night I'll fallow."
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:15 am

Darkflame nodded and said ''Fine...let's see..'' the black dragoness trned and started to scan around, fnaly she finds a cave ''I have found a den, we''ll stay here the night...then i will return to my Tribe, and you must go wherever you're are going to..''Darkflame pads into the den and curls around, in a darker place and then sleeps.
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:33 am

He gives a slight nod and follows her inside. Doing the same father away from her to give her space. "Sleep well,"

As the sun comes up from outside the cave Toxin watches. The sky goes from a dark calm blue to a bright orange and yellow with hints of pink. He watches for as long as he can before his eyes start to hurt. For him there is no final destination, just ever place he stops in between his travels. Maybe one day he can find where he belongs bit today is not that day.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:49 am

As the sun cames up, Darkflame gets up and yawns, then streches and see Toxin is already up, Darkflame then approaches and says ''Good morning, Toxin...i see you are up....let's move on...my Tribe must be searching for me..'' Darkflame starts walking towards her territory.

As they finally are in the NightWing territory, Darkflame turns to Toxin ''Well, this is my goodbye...i hope i can see you another day, Toxin.'' Darkflame takes a breath and proceeds '' It had been nice to spend time with you...nobody would do that...thank you..Goodbye Toxin, my friend'' Darkflame couldn't belive what she has just said, but anyways Toxin had been a good friend and now they would go on their own paths, Darkflame pads into the dark forest of the NightWings.

She throws a last glance to Toxin ''Goodbye'' As she finished this, Darkflame vanished from Toxin's sight and goes more to the center of the territory.
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:08 am

He gets up with a stretch of his limbs and smiles kindly. "It was a pleasure to spend time with you. With hope we will meet again."

As she flies back to her land he waves one of his large wings at her, a gesture of goodbye. "Good luck with your life, stay safe." He drops his wing as she grows distant in the sky. His treck is far from over, so he moves on. Longing for a place he could call his own.
Toxic
Toxic

Male Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2