Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Adventuring Around the Lands of Pyyria (Open to All) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Adventuring Around the Lands of Pyyria (Open to All) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Adventuring Around the Lands of Pyyria (Open to All)

+2
Alistair
SolsticeEquinox
6 posters

Go down

Adventuring Around the Lands of Pyyria (Open to All) Empty Adventuring Around the Lands of Pyyria (Open to All)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:24 pm

Solstice padded around her den, quite bored. Her children were asleep and old enough to be responsible. Many dragons were around her den at all times. It was time to get out of the imprisonment of the den for once and travel. Hopefully, no one would do anything stupid while she was gone and need a healer. But she might as well go anyway. The dragoness turned and exited her den, turning around to look at the den and nest to ensure everything was safe. Herbs locked away, nest made comfortably with fluffy, soft feathers. Yep. She spread her wings and ran off of the edge of her den, beating them steadily and taking off with barely any noise. Gliding around steadily, her blue eyes searched for the tribal territory end. Her eyes lit up as she exited IceWing territory and landed upon the rogue lands. She lay down in the brushing grasses for a moment, breathing in the air. It smelled of fresh air and prey. It was so much of a difference from the bitter taste of air she had grown used to. She was rather fond of it, but it was nice to leave her territory occassionally and see dragons. The dragoness usually preferred home, though she had friends in so many other tribes... and barely any in her home.

~

Bored and muse is uuuuuuuuuberrr off the charts due to being hyper

Last edited by SolsticeEquinox on Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Adventuring Around the Lands of Pyyria (Open to All) Empty Re: Adventuring Around the Lands of Pyyria (Open to All)

Post by Alistair Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:04 am

Allistair soared over the cold terrain of the IceWing territory. The wind buffeted in her face, giving her refreshing bursts of energy. Despite any normal day, today she was looking for an adventure- a journey to remember.
The evil dragon landed gracefully on top of a glacier, easily seen due to her dark purple pelt. She scanned her surroundings with her beautiful eyes. She swung her head from side to side, searching for a dragon. Or in other words, someone to participate in adventure in.

(I know she is evil, but I suppose it will help if she becomes friends with a good dragon... also this rp seems interesting, so do you mind if i join?)
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Adventuring Around the Lands of Pyyria (Open to All) Empty Re: Adventuring Around the Lands of Pyyria (Open to All)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:29 pm

(Yeah, fine with me)

Solstice yawned and awaited something to happen. Something probably would soon. Such as a non-dragon predator attacking prey. A friend or a new dragon showing up. Solstice just needed something. she sighed and rolled onto her back, spreading her wings.

(Excuae short post Idk what to write about)
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Scourge alighted on a rock not to far from the purple night fury. The Icewing claws on his right paw had been "replaced" due to the old ones breaking. If his glossy black scales didn't give him away, the smell of his latest victim's blood would. Ah well, if they saw him and annoyed him Scourge could just kill them. After all, he needed trophies for his collar.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Winter has finally arrived in Pyyria. This season was characterized by short daylight hours and cold temperatures. It was the perfect season for Xangor. The sunlight was weaker, so the dark dragon could move during the day without much problems. Xangor was flying towards the NightWings borders, not so far from the rogue lands. He was just in exploration to see if he could find new dragons. Xangor needed to find more victims to his sadistic and perverted plans. He eventually noticed a group of dragons. One of them was certainly a IceWing. A beatiful and young dragon, apparently very powerful. She was perfect. Xangor didn't pay much attention to the other black dragons, but he gave them a curious look. They looked to be other NightWings, but he has never seen them around. Scourge was probably a evil dragon. Xangor decided to land on the top of a promontory, curiously looking at the other dragons. In his natural form, Xangor was a handome and harmless black dragon. He was indeed the God of Night and Darkness, but he wasn't seen around so much. So the other Gods know very little about him. Xangor was somewhat mysterious and controversial. It was told that he protected the Nightings from any kind of dangers. The nights were peaceful and quiet thanks to Xangor. On the other side, Xangor was also considered the author of several crimes. However there was no proof about that.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Solstice raised her head as she noticed two other dragons arrive. She raised herself into a slow sitting position, glancing at two black dragons. She didn't want to react badly to this. She remained calm and raised an eyeridge at the second dragon [Xangor]. Around her, snow fell with no clouds and a light blue tint followed her wherever she went. Solstice was an extremely odd dragoness for multiple reasons. She had feathers in certain places, rather than all over her body; she had the snow aura... The dragoness twitched her tail and looked at Xangor. He appeared to be powerful himself. She then glanced at the other dragon, a short male, who she had seen before. He was one of those dragons that made her job as healer hard. She cleared her throat, which broke the silence of only wind rustling grass. "Greetings, fellow dragons. I am Solstice Equinox Wolf. I am the Goddess of Ice and IceWing healer. Who might you be?" She asked in her calm voice. She showed no sign of aggressive behaviour, no sudden movements. Her voice was clear and strong, loud and powerful. It projected at those she wished to speak to with no issue.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Xangor wasn't surprised to hear that Solstice was indeed a Goddess. A creature that looked so powerful could only be a Godddess. The Goddess of IceWing. He smiled at her. A smile that she would interpret as a sign of friendliness. However his smile has a different meaning. Xangor was aware to have found one of the best victims around. Solstice has already took a place in Xangor's evil plans. He wanted to kidnap Solstice, bring her inside a cave and then dreadfully torture her until she would die for desperation. No, Xangor wasn't thinking to kill her. It would be a shame to murder such a beatiful creature. Xangor could leave her almost dead, but alive. While a lot of diabolic plans were crossing his mind, Xangor knew she was probably going to be a very hard target. She was a Goddess like him afterall. He couldn't underestimate her. For now he decided to take the friendly approach and appear as a very cool dragon at her eyes. Xangor was going to use a fake personality, but perfectly recited. "I'm Xangor, the God of Night and Darkness. It's a pleasure to meet another Goddess." He presented himself, his voice showing respect and admiration. He was looking to gain her trust and impress her, but inside him he had completely different thoughts. He had no real interest towards Solstice. She was only a item to use at his advantage. His body was naturally emanating a powerful and fascinating black aura. It was pure darkness, a power that went beyond the ordinary. Xangor was really what he wanted to claim: a God.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Allistair teleported when she saw a female IceWing dragoness. She appeared behind her, the snow instantly burning cold fire on her paws.
"Ahem, I am Allistair." She displayed a sly, sharp-toothed grin at the IceWing. "Oh, do not mind me, just looking for adventure. Also for a few dragons to hurt. I've been bored lately. OH, and I won't hurt YOU. I'll just beat anyone to challenges me. Or annoys me. Anything of that sort."
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:38 pm

There really wasn't much else to do. Shine rarely had any dragons to treat, as Seawings rarely ever got in skirmishes. Why should they? Not like the other tribes would try and take over their territory, they'd have no use for it. And-from a more vicious stand point-any who attack a Seawing in the Water are doomed to a watery death. You didn't beat a Seawing in their element. So, her duties as a healer we simple, mostly scrapes that dragons got while hunting. So nothing big. And-as for her leadership duties-Atlas was at the palace, and he could deal with things. She had taken Corry to wander and look for herbs, as well as to take the catfish to see new things.
One such herb was located near the Icewing border, in a place she often visited, as it was the best place for this particular herb to grow. It thrived in cold weather. What she saw-however-she was not expecting. She trotted over before sitting calmly, the catfish following on clumsy webbed paws. "Hi, Solstice, who's this?" She asked kindly, indicating the other few dragons around her. She recognized one, but portrayed nothing.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:33 am

Scourge curled his lip and observed the dragons around him, none seemed like they were going to attack him, but he needed to make sure they didn't. He jumped down from the rock he was sitting on and bared his teeth. The fangs rubbed against his neck, making him uncomfortable, but he didn't show it. When the ice dragon mentioned she was a goddess, Scourge started to wonder if wearing her claws would give him her powers. He looked at her claws, trying to decide the best way to remove them. The claws on his right front paw might be new, but the others came from the days when he was a cat who reinforced his paws with dog's teeth.

(They morphed when he came to Pyyria)
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:14 am

Solstice turned around and took a step backward when Allistair appeared behind her. Shine suddenly approached, greeting her warmly. "I've no idea, Shine. I was hoping you knew." She said and glanced back at the dragoness.

(Excuse short post I JUST woke up)
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:55 am

Phantom, who had left the palace to do a bit of hunting and stretch out her sore muscles. Catching a whiff of familiar scent, she headed towards them. Alighting down next to them, she towered over them, looking menacing, but not really trying to be scary. "Hello, dragons," she rumbled. The Goddess of War and Magic dipped her head politely at the two semi gods. "Xangor, Solstice."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down