Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

New in the Lands(Open to all) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

New in the Lands(Open to all) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

New in the Lands(Open to all)

+2
Midnight
Aerouant
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New in the Lands(Open to all) Empty New in the Lands(Open to all)

Post by Darkflame Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:37 am

Darkflame was walking throught the lands, for here it was dark, but thanks to her dark-fire eyes she could see somethings, it had been so long since she joined the NightWings Tribe, she trained to be a Guard to protect her Tribe, even if she needed to die for it, for her, in world it wasn't a great honor than die protecting her Tribe, the NightWings needed more dragons, while the FireWings where growing ''FireWings!'' she thought, with an angry expression in her face, Darkflame walked towards a rcok, she sat down on it, and started to look at the stars, ''Oh, father, i need you help'' she muttered, Darkflame was confused of what to do in that moments of issues to her Tribe.
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

New in the Lands(Open to all) Empty Re: New in the Lands(Open to all)

Post by Aerouant Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:24 am

The Tiny Fury was waddling about, looking for food. It had been a couple days since he last ate and his stomach yelled at him. Normally his adopted mother would have gotten food for him... but she had mysteriously disappeared. Aerouant had looked for her for days, but never found her. He couldn't figure out what he had done to cause her to abandon him... So now he wandered around trying to fend for himself. It was dark and Aerouant had no trouble seeing, but he wasn't used to eating at night, so he had no idea what to look for to eat. Of course, being only two years old, he didn't know how to hunt anyway; he was just scavenging. Aerouant settled down beside a rock and curled up, deciding to sleep a little before looking for food again.
Aerouant
Aerouant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:40 am

Darkflame heard something, something behind her and the rock she was sitting, Darkflame turned back and looked what was behind her, she then saw a little hatchling, it was a Night Fury hatchling, she touched the hatchling and said ''Hey, you...are you okay? Are you lost?'' she stared at litttle creature, waiting for his answer.

OOC:Hope this is okay...
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerouant Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:29 am

((No Night Fury here! Just a Night Fury shaped NW Razz))

Aeroaunt was just settling in for a nap when a voice sounded above him. WIth a squeak, he jumped up and looked at the giant on the rock next to him. The giant stared at him, probably trying to decide how best to eat him. Aerouant scurried away and hid behind a tree nearby. It was a rather skinny tree and the little Hatchlings tail and ears stuck out, but he was quite confident he couldn't be seen. He decided he would hide here until the scary giant went away.
Aerouant
Aerouant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:42 am

Darkflame saw how the tiny hatchling run to hide she, looked at the the litle one, and said ''Hey! i won't eat you!'' she called out and approached to Aerouant ''I promise i won't eat you''
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:02 am

ooc:// What time of night is this? Midnight changes at twilight until midnight, fyi.
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerouant Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:49 am

((How does Darkflame know Aerouant thinks she wants to eat him?))

The Hatchling trembled in fear when the giant said it wouldn't eat him. Howhad it know what he was thinking? And then the giant started walking over to where he was hiding. Aerouant darted out from behind the skinny tree and made his way to a bigger one that actually concealed him. This one had a hollow spot in it and he burrowed inside. His stomach rumbled again and hewhimpered. The Tiny Fury was hungry, but as long as this mind-reading giant was out there, he couldn't go look for food.
Aerouant
Aerouant

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:59 am

Frankly, it was amusing to watch the two interact. Who was watching, you ask? Despair, from high above in a tree, lounging. Her position was much like a wild feline lounging on a tree branch, but instead of confronting the two, she watched them instead. The NightWing seemed both friendly and somewhat shy, while the hatchling seemed even more shy than she was. Despair yawned and scratched her hip with the talons on her hind legs. They were a cute duo, enough to keep her interested, but alas, she could not help but interject!

"Little darling, where are you from? You wouldn't happen to be a NightWing, would you?"
The mistress spoke from above, probably surprising the two. "Are you abandoned?"
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:16 am

OOC: Sorry Aerouant, didn't notice ;-;

Darkflame felt her scales freeze, she looked at Despair, with her red-fire eyes, she tensed her large claws, if the dragon just acted like a friendly one, and then attacked her fiercely ''I'am, Darkflame NightWing's guardian, one of them'' then paused and said ''And you? where are you from? Are you from those mangy FireWings?'' At the last word she said, her tone turned very cold, Darkflame hated them.
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:37 am

Despair turned her gaze to the much older dragonness next to the hatchling. It was rather difficult to give the NightWing her undivided attention, since she was quite fascinated by the behaviors of a child, but that was besides the point. Despair would lick her scaly lips as the NightWing addressed her, who eventually introduced herself as Darkflame. Quite an ironic name for someone who doesn’t seem too fond of FireWings. The Black dragonness would smile a coy smile, lounging on her perch, “You may call me Despair, and I serve the NightWings as a measly tracker.” She said, noticing the coldness and emphasis on ‘FireWings’. “Me? A FireWing? Tell me, darling, do I look it? I think not. But do not speak ill of our comrades,” Despair smirked, “at least, not out loud.

It was not like Despair had an issue with any sort of tribe, really. No prejudice or some sort of biased view can be found in her, but she was interested in observing Darkflame’s views. An interesting dragonness, who may come to be useful later in whatever plans Despair had for herself and others. “Tell me, darling, what have you with the FireWings? Why such ire?”
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerouant Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:57 am

Aerouant heard another voice and whimpered. It sounded like another giant had come. There must be a whole gang of giants out there wanting to eat the little Hatchling! Aerouant hunkered down as far into the hollow space as he could, hoping the giants would forget about him and leave soon.
Aerouant
Aerouant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:17 am

Darkflame grunted, almost letting dark fire out of her mouth, she tensed her claws and said ''You could had been one of them'' She snarled her dark scales, a bit tensed.

It wasn't Darkflame's fault to act like this, the rogues almost corrupted her, but Darkflame killed them before they could corrupt her. She then growled ''They where the reason of my parents death, rogues that come and claimed me as one of them! But my father attacked them, and thanks to them my father, Claw, died as my mother, it's not my fault to act like this!'' She took a deep breath and proceed, ''They almost corrupted me, but i killed them before they could''
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:37 am

Despair would sprawl about the tree branch with the most lax of demeanors. She was intrigued by this turn of events, but like all dragonnesses, they loved to lounge. The NightWing would flick her tail to and fro while it hanged from high above, listening to the other broad's brief story. It was quite the typical story, truly. A lot of dragons were killed by other tribe's dragons, it wasn't uncommon, but she figured that this particular broad had a special attachment to said parents. Lovely.

"How tragic! Deepest sorries for your loss, love. The FireWings are really just terrible, aren't they? Even I, sometimes, wish to sever this petty alliance we have with them, and return the NightWing Empire to its former glory, don't you think?" Despair would slide down the shaft of the tree and delicately grab the hatchling by the scruff, nuzzling it uncomfortably, "And this young one, so youthful. Probably without a Mother! Oh, what tragedies come before us all! Worry not, you shall be taken care of, and put to great use one day." She whispered into its ear, not knowing if it would understand or not.
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Darkflame frown, and her red-fire eyes glared at her, she knew that Despair was acting like a sarcastic one, she could feel it, Darkflame grunted and snarled low ''First at all, i know your acting sarcastic, second at all; yes i think NightWigs must return to their glory, and make knew FireWings are the weak ones, and at least at all; this is a NighWing hatchling, if you haven't notice''
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:16 am

Despair would respond with a smile as Darkflame would rant. A dragon's hatred was deadly, especially in the right hands. She would begin to tap her claws against the ground in curiosity, quite interested in her story. Hate was not easily manipulated, or controlled, and often times if you tried to do such a scandalous thing it would often backfire. It was risky business, per say, but with a fine reward if you did it correctly.

With a sly grin, Despair would elegantly lay on the sheet of green grass and dirt, her red eyes focused on the dragonness. "Call me sarcastic or whatever you will, darling, this is just the tone I often use. But I agree with you in the fullest. Perhaps are dear and fair leader shall be open to such reasonable negotiations? Who knows, only one way to find out." She would giggle, turning back to the hatchling, "And you, I shall also aid you into maturity. A NightWing, likely to be such as yourself, should be with the NightWings."
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:36 am

Darkflame grunted, and a growl rose her throat, she pressed her teeth trying to contain all the hate and fury she had inside her, her anger was difficult to controll, even after, Darkflame had to go throught, see how her family was killed infront of her eyes, see the blood running down their chin.

Darkflame shook her head, letting her thought and memories go lost, she glared at Despair and then looked at the NightWing hatchling, she sat and said ''Don't be scared about me, i'm nice, i wouldn't do anything to hurt you'' .
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerouant Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:34 am

Aerouant was suddenly plucked from his hiding place by one of the giants. And then it nuzzled and spoke to him, but he didn't care what it was going on about. He had to get away! The Tiny Fury squirmed, tried to bite and claw at the giant, wails of distress coming from his little maw. He'd keep squirming until the giant Dragon put him down and then he'd run away as fast as he could.
Aerouant
Aerouant

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:24 am

It was clear that the other dragonness did not like her all too well. Not many people did, really. Mainly because of her demeanor, she comes off as sarcastic but it wasn't like she could be reborn and change the very way she speaks. Despair shook her head in disappointment and returned her gaze to the dragonness and the hatchling, who both remained in their spots (though the hatchling was frantically trying to escape). "Excuse me, but if my presence displeases you then I shall be on my way." She raised her brow with a smile, looking back over to the hatchling, stroking it gently, "Please stop struggling, neither of us will hurt you."
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:22 pm

Astral was having fun and all learning about the humans however she had some responsibilities she needed to take care of. Taking temporary leave from Svad she went to address the children she had been neglecting. Most of them were doing pretty good on their own and she was keeping an eye on them, but there was one doing not so well. In fact Astral had no idea where Monsoon was. She hadn't touched the light for a long time now and Astral feared the worst. More importantly though she had left behind a grandchild that was all alone now. It seemed to have been a few days since the little hatchling had eaten. For dragons that's normally nothing at all but not for a growing hatchling. Astral's children had all grown up by now and if there was no one to take care of this little one then it was her responsibility as the grandmother to take care of him. It was a shame she didn't know his name though. That was probably going to make things a little more difficult. Grabbing a few fish and swallowing them for a little pre-digestion Astral would head out for the hatchling.

Arriving on scene it appeared as if two other NightWings were present. It was fortunate she was still considered dead as a goddess as she didn't want that sort of attention right now. Of all the dragon present Astral looked the most like Aerouant, a lot like him actually. Nightfuries were a particularly unique and rare species so it was pretty hard not to notice.

Astral arrived just in time to see Despair stroke Aerounant telling him not to struggle. "If he is struggling that is normally a good sign to stay away not force him to be comfortable with you." Astral said before coughing up one of the fish and presenting it to the hatchling. The pre-digestion would help the hatchling process the meat after not having eaten for a few days. She growl at anyone who got her way of Aerounant. "I'm Monsoon's mother. I came to look after you while she is away."

Astral
Astral
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerouant Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:16 pm

Despite his cries and attempts, the Tiny Fury was still trapped in the clutches of the giant. It really didn't seem to care that Aerouant didn't want to be held or told he wasn't going to be hurt. It just went right on petting him and gripped him a little tighter so he'd stop squirming. Aerouant had tried biting a few times, but alas, it was like trying to breathe while hodling your breath. What was worse, the other giant seemed to ignore Aero's cries as well. And his stomach still clawed at him for food. This was definetly going to the top of the Hatchling's "worst day ever" list.

If that weren't enough, yet another giant appeared. But... this one had a fish! Aerouant watched as the third Dragoness couged up a fish and offering it to him. Now he really tried to get away from the giant holding him so he could get to the fish. When he finally did, he plopped down in front of the tasty meal and nibbled away at it, his tail swaying back and forth happily. He was so occupied with the fish, he almost didn't hear the familiar name come out of the nice giant's maw. "M-Mama?" the little Hatchling squeaked as he looked up at nice giant, a piece of fish sticking out of his maw.
Aerouant
Aerouant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:12 am

Darkflame stared at Astral some moments, she dipped her head in respect and said ''My apologies, if i had scared your hatchling it wasn't my intention at all, i will leave, to make your hatchling feel better'' She gave a nod and started to walk, not waiting for Despair,.

She sighed and turned her head to Despair then said ''Are you coming or you will stay?'' Darkflame stopped being cold with her, while she was a NightWing, for Darkflame was okay, but if Despair betrayed the Tribe, she by herself, shred Despair's scales off.
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:28 am

Despair would keep her blank expression as the similar-looking broad would arrive, and the hatchling would scurry away without hesitation. By then, she had lost interest in the youth, and paid no attention to it after he had started to eat. Despair would listen quietly as Darkflame spoke, not welcomed by her irritable nature. She turned to the other stranger, "I see. Then, that's that." Despair would lift herself up and head in the opposite direction of the group, not the biggest fan of social groups.

"Coming where?" The broad inquired, skeptical of just what she was asking.
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Astral looked at Darkflame with less intensity. She was glad this little gathering was not going to interfere any further with Astral's new charge. Dark was respectful and Despair dropped it as if no longer amused due to the new opposition. Focusing her attention back to Aero a soft smile graced her face. She was probably bias but Nightfuries were definitely the most adorable of all hatchlings. Not completely sure of the hatchlings meaning of the one word he spoke Astral made an assumption. "Yes I'm going to be your new mama." Astral coughed up another fish for when her new charge was finished with the one he had. "When you're ready we'll take off to your new home."
Astral
Astral

Female Scorpio Dog

http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerouant Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:33 pm

The Tiny Fury's tail swayed back and forth when the nice giant smiled at him. But it stopped when she said she was going to be his new mama. Had something happened to Mama after all? Aerouant's ears lowered a little and he whimpered, ignoring the new fish that had been coughed up for him. He sat there like that for a minute as he wondered what could have happened to his mother. Then he looked up at the nice giant... she did say she was Monsoon's mother... So having her as his new Mama shouldn't be so terrible, right? And if Monsoon was looking for him, she'd know where to go! The thought made the Tiny Fury feel better and he ate the other fish. After gobbling down the second fish, Aero clambered up Astral's back and onto her head.
Aerouant
Aerouant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkflame Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Darkflame moved her tail and said ''I'm going to find something to eat and then i will go back to the NightWing Tribe place'' Darkflame paused and then proceed ''Or you can stay and starve until you find food, and believe me, it's hard to find prey at the night.''
Darkflame
Darkflame

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next