Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Our Forté (Open- Rii family and EW's present day) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Our Forté (Open- Rii family and EW's present day) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Our Forté (Open- Rii family and EW's present day)

3 posters

Go down

Our Forté (Open- Rii family and EW's present day) Empty Our Forté (Open- Rii family and EW's present day)

Post by Rii Rii Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:53 pm

(Note that this thread is after all babeh's have been aged by 15 years (so its in the present) and that means Prasi, Khu, Umbra, Ashlyn, and Mettatron should be teens now.)

Rii was in the forges working the steel and molding it to whatever shape she pleased. Her flames alone could not heat the metals enough to mold them, but the hot fires of the forges burning brightly in the dim light of the tunnels certainly could. The woman had spent 15 years perfecting her acid resistant line of armors, from light weight leather armor to heavy solid steel and tungsten sets. Rii could now make it safe for non venom or poison using earthwings, who were not immune to their tribe mates acid, to battle along side each other without fear of being harmed in the crossfire by friendlies. Rii herself still had to use a leather steel combination set of armor due to her extra mobility that her long lithe body gave her instead of the heavy solid armor most of the earthwings used.

Right now the woman was finishing a tail guard that would fit over a mid sized earthwing. Once that was finished she would take a break and head to the community lounge area to rest by the fountain. Rii always rested there after working the forges, and many dragons had come to know that this was the best time to talk with her since she was normally either busy in the forges or busy helping the healers.

One last heat treatment on the tail guard was done and then she set the piece down to shine and polish it. The metal shone like a mirror after she was finished with it, and Rii set the tail guard down onto a rack of finished armors next to the complete set of armor it went with. Her scales were dingy and covered in soot and dust from the fires of the forge. Some dragons might not recognize the now brownish gray soot covered dragon from a distance. This was the only time she didn't mind her scales and fur getting dirty, when she was hard at work making something else like jewelry or armor beautiful. Her eyes still shone a beautiful gem-like blue as she headed to the lounge area. Many dragons rested, talked, and ate snacks in this place, and Rii had to wave three times to other dragons before stopping at her usual resting place by the water fountain. She glanced around seeing if anyone she was close to might be nearby. Rii did spot Prasi talking with a young earthwing male Rii didn't recognize. Not wanting to intrude on her daughters possibly private business Rii looked away to see if any of her other children were around. Usually Khusavir was not far behind Prasi keeping an eye on her. Though nowadays he was busy with his own training and duties.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Our Forté (Open- Rii family and EW's present day) Empty Re: Our Forté (Open- Rii family and EW's present day)

Post by Hyruu Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:22 am

Rhune let out a sigh as the hatchlings finally all went to nap. He had to tire out quite a few of them, and right now Rhune was exhausted. Those little balls were definitely full of energy...
The green dragon decided to head for the rest lounge. While he wasn't one to talk a lot, he liked being in a place where others were talking. He sat on one of the room's corner, his back against the wall as he relaxed his muscles. He definitely had to run a lot.
While he was there, he spotted Rii arriving to the rest area as well, and decided to go and greet her.
"Hey, Rii. How are you today?" he asked her with his usual warm smile.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Our Forté (Open- Rii family and EW's present day) Empty Re: Our Forté (Open- Rii family and EW's present day)

Post by Artemise Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:01 am

Ashlyn wandered over to the lounge area, looking for her mother, to present her with the flower she'd found. It was currently held in between her jaws, and she held it gently, not wishing to destroy it. Her sky blue gaze slid across the room, searching for a familiar body of green and blue, tinged with the grey and black of soot. She arrived just in time, for she saw Rii open a door and slip into the room, using her tail to nudge the door shut; with a smile curving the corners of her lips upwards, the LightWing ran over, greeting Rii with a happy "Hello!" as best as she could with something in her maw, before removing the flower from it with a paw. She held the pretty white flower up, and exclaimed, "Look, mum! See how its edges are tinged with blue? Pretty, right?" Ashlyn beamed happily, but her scales remained its usual white, with golden at the areas that were supposed to be golden. It was getting easier and easier to control the colours that flashed across her body, displaying her emotions,  and now no one could exclaim that she was feeling sad, happy, etc. She hated to be read so easily.

Ashlyn suddenly caught sight of a familiar male standing next to Rii. Somehow she hadn't noticed him as she had moved towards Rii. A small sigh escaped her at her blindness, but she quickly brightened again, flashing Rhune a happy smile.

[Is Rhune her father?]

Last edited by Artemise on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:19 pm

Rii was attempting to clean her scales and fur a bit while there was still nobody trying to get her attention. Dragons walked close to the fountain and around her so she could never tell if one of them was goig to stop and say hello or continue onward. It wasn't until Rhune's voice echoed in her ear. She looked back up and smiled warmly at him as he stood there covered in healed scales. His horns were still growing back slowly, but they already looked far better than when he had first come to the tribe.

I'm doing well, what about you? Rii dipped her head in a greeting while saying this then continued to lick and clean her fur of the dusty charcoal and ash.

Ashlynn appeared then with a gorgeous lilly in her paws. Rii purred as she came forward to present it to her. Yes it's gorgeous honey. Where did you find it? Rii asked stopping in her grooming to admire the flower. She loved lillies, probably because you could find them all over with different colors depending on the species. Rii almost wished that her fungusamungus power was actually for all plants. She would surround her den with flowers if she could.

(I think Rhune being her adopted father is up to Rhune? Prasi, Khusavir, Umbra, and Au would have thought Sly as their father. but Ashynn came to them after that meeting, and before mettatron's birth so... yeah it's up to Rhune.)
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:25 pm

[I'll call Rhune Ashlyn's father then, if he's fine with it ^^ Also, Rii, just in case you haven't noticed, but I've replied to your topic with the 1-year-old Ashlyn.]

"If you like it, then you can have it~" Ashlyn chirped happily, holding out the flower. To Rii she said, "I found it on my way to your forge. I wanted to ask where Prasi was" —she smiled happily at the mention of her sister, whom she secretly held admiration for— "but this flower distracted me. A bunch of flowers was growing on my right, too, and I went to admire them. Afterwards I completely forgot about you and went flower hunting; by the time I remembered what I was originally doing outside for, I was closer to this room than I was to your forge." She finished her longwinded story with a shrug, then turned to her father Rhune. "Dad, can please I show you the other flowers? They're really pretty!" she begged.

Last edited by Artemise on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:44 pm

((Rhune would be the kind to adopt anyone not having parents, so yeah :p))

Rhune was about to reply to Rii when Ashlyn made her appearance, handing the dragoness a flower. The green dragon couldn't help but smile at the sight of the young dragon's big smile and chirps. Even after those years, the reason he became a Caretaker was still valid, and nothing was making him more happy than the smile of an hatchling. He lowered his head, bringing it almost at the level of Ashlyn's one.
"Oh, even prettier than the ones from the last time ? If that's the case you really need to show me..." he smiled at her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down