Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Restoration of Alliance[Draken, SeaWings, IceWings] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Restoration of Alliance[Draken, SeaWings, IceWings] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Restoration of Alliance[Draken, SeaWings, IceWings]

+2
Draken
Virgo
6 posters

Go down

Restoration of Alliance[Draken, SeaWings, IceWings] Empty Restoration of Alliance[Draken, SeaWings, IceWings]

Post by Virgo Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:13 pm

The castle was rather busy that evening, with dragons rushing from one room to the next, panic and determination flashing in their eyes. The queen, Virgo, walked towards her quarters, dwarfed when compared to the rest of the mighty, tall dragons that walked around her. But nonetheless, they would bow at her presence when ever she passed, to which she was still not used to. But this was a special day. One that Virgo had been nervous about for the past week. Avalanche had been discussing something with some of the other dragons, and had even spoken about some of it with her.

Making her way briskly towards the location of the meeting room, where Avalanche was awaiting her arrival, no doubt. She passed by a couple of dragons who were talking in the hallway, causing them to quickly double back, and bow to her, but she ignored them. Not to be rude, but because she had something important she was suppose to attend. Why was it so important? Because it was the first thing she was independently allowed to do as queen, whereas most other meetings had been about things Avalanche had administrated.

Walking into the meeting room, Virgo would spot Avalanche, his back turned to her, as he read over some important papers that were laid out on his desk. Or rather, her desk. A small growl would protrude from her lips, and she would straighten up, coughing some, to get Avalanche's attention. He immediately perked up, and quickly removed himself from behind her desk, a small look of embarrassment on his face.

"M-my queen! You're early!" he would stutter, watching Virgo as she would stare at him, a look of dissatisfaction clearly on her face.

"I was the one who decided upon the matter. It is you who is early." she would say quietly, her fluff standing on end, though Avalanche didn't seem to notice. He would bow, apologize, and quickly make his way around the queen's desk. Virgo sighed, and approached, regardless, leaping up into the chair that Avalanche had had made for her, still being much smaller than he was.

Taking up the seat, Virgo looked down at what Avalanche had been writing. It was a letter to the SeaWings. A letter of alliance. She blinked as she read over it, then glanced up to Avalanche once more.

"I told you to wait for me before you started writing," she said, obviously peeved. After becoming more used to the position of leadership, Virgo was beginning to become more and more annoyed with how much authority Avalanche seemed to have over her.

Avalanche shrugged, bowing deeply, "I was merely getting m'lady started. Now, my Queen, do you have any idea what you want to say to the SeaWings? You desire an alliance, correct? That would be the most favorable decision." granted, this had been decided between Avalanche and Virgo a while ago, with Avalanche suggesting the idea of an alliance.

Quickly, Virgo nodded, then turned back towards the paper, thinking. "Yes.... yes...." she would say, slowly reaching for the pen and paper. She had to be the one to write this, because it was she who would, in the end, be one one making the decisions. Swallowing, she began to finish what Avalanche had started.

Dear Draken, King of the SeaWings,

It is come to my attention that you have recently joined the ranks of leadership in the great Isles. I applaud you for this. It is truly an honor to be allowed to exchange words with you. But pleasantries isn't why I write to you. Rather, I write to you because of our current predicament.

As you may know, tensions are strong as of late between the tribes. With the disappearance of the EarthWings, and the advancement of the NightWing and FireWing troops, and lack of communication between the other tribes, everyone is being put on edge.

Since the former officials of the IceWing oligarchy have stepped down, making room for a monarchy to rule once again, our empire is still weak. And due to the inactivity of the SeaWings, we no doubt that you are in a similar situation.

So I offer you one simply solution. Alliance. As you may know, the IceWings have no need for SeaWing territory, as it is primarily underwater. But we know that you need to reestablish yourselves. We can help you with any outside resources you may need, and in return, all we ask is help protecting our sea-side borders.

Yours Truly,

Virgo
Ruler of the IceWings

Virgo sat back, admiring her handiwork, before looking up at Avalanche. He looked at her, pride shining in his eyes. She handed him the finished letter, and sighed. "Do not worry, my queen. They will most certainly consider this alliance. Now, let me take that off your hands, and get it to a messenger as soon as possible."

Leaving Virgo to sit and relax, Avalanche quickly took the letter, sealing it, and handing it to a messenger to deliver to the SeaWing king.
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Restoration of Alliance[Draken, SeaWings, IceWings] Empty Re: Restoration of Alliance[Draken, SeaWings, IceWings]

Post by Draken Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:50 pm

5 days later, Draken was in the throne room of his underwater palace, rather then sitting in his throne, he was at a desk nearby, looking over important papers and seeing things that others have requested to happen. He was a bit tired, as his new days as leader have been awfully tiring. He yawned slightly as he continued to look through, not knowing what else to do or if he had something important to do, but just didn't know about it.

To his surprise, one of his Guardians who went by the name of Percius arivved into his throne room with a letter. Percius was torquoise, with bluish fins and webbings. His tail similar to a dolphin's tail and a spine fine going from his head and down his back, his eyes were a golden brown. "My king, A new message has arivved and is for you, it is from the Icewing Queen known as Virgo." Percius said, holding the letter in his paw.

Draken's eyes widened in surprise, as he wasn't expecting it at all. He went over to Percius, grabbing the letter from his paw and reading it carefully, realizing what it was about. "Huh... I guess I need to go somewhere soon." Draken replied, putting the letter down on his desk, along with the other papers on his desk.

"Ok my lord, is there anything you request from me?" Percius stated, kindly and respectively. "Uh.. Yes, I ask of your presence.... Just in case." Draken replied, hoping that Percius would be ok with it as Draken was his leader. "Very well sir." Percius replied, nodding at Draken's offer. Draken smiled at Percius calmly.

Draken then went back over to his desk, grabbing a sheet of paper as he began to write a letter back with his Quill.

Dear Virgo, Ruler of the icewings

Thank you for the congrats. Yes I have definitely noticed the Firewings and Nightwings plans of alliance, as well as the disappearance of Earthwings. I've been wanting to make an alliance with you, or any tribe, as my plan for the seawings is to be a more peace realated tribe, I don't want to cause too much trouble and make a threat to others.

I will gladly accept your request, it would be nice to see the next Queen of the Icewings physically. I have had expirience with your palace before, as the past King Apolis, once let me stay there for Shelter. I've never had a beef with the Icewings or any tribe. I am trying my absolute best to get the seawings back on track and I feel like an Alliance would help the seawings, as well as be helping your tribe.

It is an Honor to be writing back to you and I will definitely provide anything for your sea-side borders if our alliance works out.
I will be arriving in 3 days, with my fellow guardian, Persius.

Sincerely
Draken, King of the Seawings

Draken looked at the letter he wrote and smiled warmly at it, feeling great about the message he wrote. He then put his Quill back down on the desk as he finished the letter, then handing it to Persius. Persius grabbed it with ease and sealed it, then left as he went to the messenger to send the letter back to the Icewings.

3 days later. Draken then began to leave his underwater palace, Percius following him. Draken swam to the surface, spreading his wings out as soon as he got to the beach and took off into the skies, heading to the ice palace. Draken recognized the palace, as a long time ago, Apolis allowed Draken to take shelter there. As Draken entered the palace and began heading to the meeting room, stopping at the door. Percius knocked on the door. "This is King Draken as you requested, may I come in?" Draken asked nervously as Percius knocked on the door.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Restoration of Alliance[Draken, SeaWings, IceWings] Empty Re: Restoration of Alliance[Draken, SeaWings, IceWings]

Post by Virgo Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:37 pm

It had been roughly ten days now. And roughly three days after she had received the letter. Man, SeaWing scouts sure to travel fast! Virgo had thought, before she had then proceeded to prepare the conference room - one of the many rooms in the palace - for the arrival of the king. It had made many dragons very excited, the aspect of allying with someone. The IceWings, after all, had not been allied with any tribe sine Queen Trinyah. So this was a very nice change for them. And who knows? Perhaps the change could allow for even more growth for the IceWings and SeaWings alike!

As Draken would arrive at the palace door, accompanied by no more than a single scout, a guard would greet him. "King Draken, the Queen has been expecting you." they said, bowing, and guiding the king of the SeaWings towards the place where they would be meeting. They went around a variety of windy bends, passing through the great hall, before they finally arrived at the conference room.

When the king was lead in by the guard, he would spot Virgo, along side Avalanche, Alexander, and possibly the royal advisers, as well. The queen smiled, wagging her tail happily, as she started towards Draken. She realized her mistake quickly, though, and gave him a mutual, calmer nod, giving him a small bow to show him respect.

"Hello! You must be King Draken! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Virgo, Queen of the IceWings," she would say, smiling sweetly.
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:02 pm

As Draken was lead through palace, he looked around, admiring the castle once more. Persius didn't look amazed, he was looking a bit serious, not caring about anything else, the only thing on Persius' mind was his tribe. Though Draken admired the castle and still cared about his tribe, he looked at Persius with an iratated look as they both followed the guard to the meeting room.

Upon entering, Draken looked around the room, seeing all the other dragons that had shown up for this event, he had a slight smile on his face, while Persius still kept his serious and impatient look. As Virgo walked up to Draken, he looked at her, noticing the features that a dragon would not having, looking wolf like.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, and Yes I am Draken, you must be Virgo and might I say, you look wonderful today." he replied with a complement, then did a slight now to her, returning the bow she gave him. He looked at the other dragons once more, and more importantly, looking at the area around them, filling his head that this is the room where he may make his first alliance.

Draken looked back at Persius, then back at Virgo."And this is Persius, the guardian I chose to tag along... If he bothers you, just let me know." he said, Persous growled slightly when Draken mentioned him annoying her.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:13 pm

The two dragons introduced themselves to Virgo, and the small dragoness's smile only widened in happiness. They seemed quiet friendly. Or, well, Draken seemed friendly, anyway. The other one appeared much more stoic than him. Virgo wondered if Draken had brought along anymore guards, as she glanced quickly over her shoulder. Behind her, Fantasia and Almur watched her. Almur was a medium sized mutt, whom had managed to climb the ranks of the military to get him where he was today, as a high ranking knight to the queen. Due to his heritage, no one was quiet sure of his true genes, but they knew he was roughly 40% IceWing, 20% NightWing, 15% SkyWing, 10% SeaWing, 8% FireWing, 5% EarthWing, and 2% LightWing. Or, at least, those were the random percentages they had decided to come up with. And by they, just Virgo, because she thought he had a little bit of everything based on his colors. He was primarily icy blue, with black around his eyes, webbed paws, brown stripes down his back, and a splash of red and orange on his tail, with very large wings.

Standing next to him was Fantasia, a pure blooded IceWing, and a loyal guard of the queen. She was one of the best of Virgo's royal guards, and despite her stoic personality, she always seemed to be a great comfort to Virgo. She had a narrow, lean build, with a slender body and large wings, large by IceWing standards, anyway. She had a few spikes and horns, but her body generally had a soft appearance. This was probably one of the reasons she was so good, considering the fact everyone underestimated her due to her size. She was 30 feet tall, while Almur was 50 feet.

Turning back to Draken, she would offer him a dip of her head in thanks, "Why, thank you! It's nice to meet you, too, King Draken! And Persius, it's awesome to meet you, as well. And I don't mind if he tags along," Virgo added. She then gestured to a long, curving table made of aurozite, which had been set up across them.

"Come, sit. You must be exhausted from flying so long," Virgo'd say, ushering the two of them forward.
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:23 am

Draken looked around at the icewings in the room, starting to think that maybe he should've brought more then just Persius. Persius only glanced at the 2 icewings, still giving a serious look at them and the Queen, as Persius cared much for his tribe.

Draken nodded to Virgo's request to sit down, he looked at the long curving table and gladly took a seat, as he was definitely exhausted from the long flight he had took. Draken loved being back at the icewing kingdom in his head, as it gave him many memories of his past, reminding him of the time when he was young and staid at the icewing kingdom until he could find his way back to his home.

Persius didn't sit down at all, he just watched everyone in the room, getting prepared just in case the icewings were planning some kind of trap, Persius basically prepared for everything.

"Might I say, it is honor to be here with such lovely people, mind introducing me to the icewings in this room, it would be nice if I got to know everyone before this meeting begins." Draken said, smiling at virgo and the others, looking like this is a big experience for him to be here, as well as wanting to maybe make new friends during this meeting, Draken absolutely loved companions, so it wasn't a surprise.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinu Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:52 am

A tall dragon walked up to Draken. He smiled at him and said, My name is Hinu. I'm a tracker and strategist. Nice to meet you king of the Sea Wings." he finished as he bowed to him.

Hinu
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Male Leo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:55 am

(Well I'm a bit late, I just found out that virgo was banned, so sadly this topic has to end. Once again, just today finding this out, a bit late, ive just been a bit busy)
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:12 am

(I'm sorry it had to end, Draken and Hinu. You could always make a new topic with the new leader of the IceWings and just void this topic. If you'd like, I can lock it and move it to the graveyard. )
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:53 pm

(That would be nice of you, seeing as its gonna be a bit before a new Icewing leader is chosen. So yeah, to the graveyard this goes, hopefully the next leader would also like to make an alliance with me Razz)
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:04 am

(Man that sucks xD)
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:05 am

(Aviur is the new king, so a new topic shall be made soon!)
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:51 pm

(Oh, that sounds great)
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down