Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Taming Her Inner Ice [Private/Anila] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Taming Her Inner Ice [Private/Anila] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Taming Her Inner Ice [Private/Anila]

3 posters

Go down

Taming Her Inner Ice [Private/Anila] Empty Taming Her Inner Ice [Private/Anila]

Post by Artemise Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:57 am

Artemise was stomping around rather grumpily in a circular space, ringed with mountains. The more she thought about it, the more annoyed she got, and started coming up with mental images of doing horrible things to that stupid IceWing. That didn't help; his leering face appearing in her mind just made her even angrier. Fuming, she swiped viciously at the ground, leaving a slash-like mark on the snow, and as she fumed, she didn't notice the sky darkening until hail slammed against her back, sending her to the ground. What the hell?! She tried to stand up, but the hail beat against her face, and she shielded her face with a wing.

Ow. Hail mercilessly battered her wing, and she tried to bat some of them away rather unsuccessfully with her tail, which ended up getting hit by a rather large hailstone. She cursed at the sky and the timing of the stupid hail, but it just grew even stronger. Now snow accompanied it, and Artemise used her other wing to shield her face as well. But her belly was left unprotected, and she curled up, not wanting her belly to be hit any more. WHAT THE HELL?! she screamed in her mind. WHAT IS WITH THE HAIL?! WHY IS IT SO STRONG?? She'd never experienced such large hailstones pummeling her, nor had she ever experienced heavily falling snow accompanying the hail. What had caused it?

Last edited by Artemise on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Taming Her Inner Ice [Private/Anila] Empty Re: Taming Her Inner Ice [Private/Anila]

Post by Anila Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:10 am

Taming Her Inner Ice [Private/Anila] 21m6pn5
Disturbances. Heavy hails.

Anila's head perked up from her soft furs, her elements tugging at her as she frowned. Normally she would feel when a giant snowstorm would be brewing, and the goddess pushed herself gingerly to her feet. It seemed like she wouldn't get a nights rest after all. Closing her eyes, she would picture the place which was causing the disturbances, before raising her paw. Her claws would suddenly clench at the large hailstorm, and she would pull herself through a black portal to step to the land of ice and snow.

She wished she hadn't.

Ice and snow battered her form, and she spread her wings protectively around herself, all too aware of the life which she could crush by being out here. Oh how Tion would hate her for being so reckless! With a calming voice, Anila would call out to through the ice, bravely facing the storm as her winds would pick up around her. She would search, a her call taking the form of a chirp, that was until she saw a giant shadow of a dragon.

Fearlessly, Anila released the winds, her own powers of ice and snow casting the storm away. She winced at the effort to do so, but she would turn her gaze to the dragon. Wait. Artemise? Anila frowned to herself, before a ghost of a smile came to her face. She recognised this semi-goddess, and a small laugh came from her. "Artemise! Why did you cause such a horrible storm to come-surely you don't want to kill someone with these fist-sized ice pieces." Anila would shout to her in a joking manner, her wings curling around her small form. She wasn't afraid for her well being, but the others with her.
Anila
Anila
Goddess Of Wind & Protection

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Taming Her Inner Ice [Private/Anila] Empty Re: Taming Her Inner Ice [Private/Anila]

Post by Ashlyn Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:22 am

Artemise saw a small figure coming towards her in the snow. As the figure finally came into clear view, she saw a delicately structured, but pretty, face with eyes sparkling with life. The stranger had large wings, and a slim, elegant body, and Artemise frowned. She resembled a SkyWing; what was she doing in the IceWing territory? Or was she a hybrid? Then she felt power pulsing from the stranger, and she knew. Goddess. Of course. A Goddess would have the ability to just...travel to any places they liked, right? She watched the hail clear away, and she breathed a sigh of relief. But her eyes narrowed when the stranger spoke her name. She spoke as if she were familiar with Artemise.

The IceWing frowned. "How'd you know my name?" she asked, as pieces glued themselves together in her mind. There was a Goddess she'd met before, who claimed to be the Goddess of The Elements. Could she be this SkyWing? Maybe the Goddess had the power to change appearance. Maybe. "Are you the Goddess of The Elements? The one I met at Queen Virgo's coronation?"
Ashlyn
Ashlyn
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:36 am

At her somewhat puzzled expression, Anila gave a small little giggle. She looked up at the gorgeously proportioned IceWing, feeling her powers almost flow off her. Anila lowered her head to confirm what she asked, "Yes, I am Anila, the goddess which you have met before. I could sense the distress from the storm, which wasn't something I was exactly expecting." Anila would explain, "Don't think that I am here to hurt or harm you in any way. I simply knew that the weather was off... And it seems that you are at its center."

Anila would give the taller IceWing a small bow, before walking over to her, "Are you alright? I mean, getting caught out in this storm could have hurt you..." She asked, before stopping for a few moments where she would examine Artemise's movements. From there, she would decide if she could be able to even approach the IceWing without her getting too upset. However, at the cold, Anila felt her temperature drop and she groaned quietly, tightening her folded wings against herself. She felt herself slightly shiver, the cold biting against her scales as she nervously shuffled. Normally, she wouldn't have hesitated to make herself resistant to the cold with her IceWing state... But currently, she was too nervous to do so.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyn Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:44 am

Artemise was right. This Goddess was the same one she'd met at the coronation. Anila. Such a pretty name, it suited the female in front of her. She watched Anila's movements with a wariness she couldn't help, and gave a small shrug at Anila's question. "I'm not hurt, just...annoyed. I don't even know what brought this stupid hailstorm here in the first place. I know I'm the Semi-Goddess, but my powers haven't even showed themselves yet...right?" It was impossible for her to have the power to control the weather. Or was it? "How am I at the center of this hailstorm anyway?" she asked, and felt some...pity when she saw Anila shiver and tuck her wings to her side. Poor Anila. She must be freezing. Unfortunately, Artemise didn't have anything to wrap Anila in,
Ashlyn
Ashlyn
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:32 am

Anila would give her a small shrug, "The hailstorm was made from you as far as I can tell... Maybe it came from your annorance... as if it came when you were annoyed, it would be an easy indication as to how this giant storm came to pass..." Anila asked and reasoned, letting the question hang slightly as she watched the IceWing. "As I think your powers have finally decided to show themselves..."

Anila suddenly shuddered, her form unable to take the cold any longer. With a small groan, she raised her paw, earth coming up behind her to act as a barrier around her, blocking the freezing cold winds from sapping away her warmth and strength. "I do not wish to seem insensitive, but... Are you feeling any emotion now? Or are you okay if we go somewhere warmer..? My kids aren't exactly appreciating the cold." Anila said with a small and nervous laugh, inwardly hoping that she would be okay to move.

From there, if she was alright with moving, she would take Artemise to her realm. There, she would be able to teach her to use her powers.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:29 am

Arteries was getting more and more...disbelieving by the minute. The hail came from her annoyance? Really? Was Anila kidding? From what Anila said, the smaller dragon believed Artemise's powers had finally showed themselves...in the form of hail. Did that mean that she could summon hail? More and more questions invadesd her mind, and she let out a soft sigh.

At Anila's request to go to a warmer place, she nodded. "Sure," she said. "You look like you're freezing half to death. Where are we going, though?" While waiting for Anila's response, she gazed admiringly at the lump of rock that had emerged from the ground. It was probably Anila's doing, to block the freezing wind. Artemise had to admit that it was kind of cool. Imagine having the powers of all the tribes. Did that mean Anila could make it snow in the FireWing home? The FireWings would probably die. And if the IceWing home had volcanoes suddenly appearing...

Artemise shuddered at that thought. Yes, Anila certainly had a lot of power.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:22 pm

With a small shrug, Anila would force her powers to open a portal, through which Atremise would only be able to see a mosaic of green and black. "This will take you to my realm. If you are willing to come through with me-but I can assure you, it's much warmer over there than standing out here. I don't understand how you are able to stand out like that and not shiver..." Anila admitted, before beckoning Artemise to come through the portal.

If she chose too, Anila would have led her through and into a rather large white room, with marbled pillars reaching high into the sky. It was a comfortable fit, even for the largest of EarthWings. Anila would shiver slightly, the warmth of her realm heating the freezing cold scales as she would then turn to Artemise, "Artemise... Do you think that you can replicate your emotion which you had before while you created the storm?" Anila asked and, if she had said yes, Anila would beckon her to continue and prove it.

Even if Artemise did create the blizzards, Anila's own powers would be able to calm it before any lasting damage was done to either of them. For now, the goddess would sit by one of the pillars, furs from her home in the SkyWing palace laid near it to remind her of her home.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:19 am

Artemise stared at the portal that had seemingly appeared out of nowhere. She stared at it, wondering what was on the other side of the portal, but all she saw was blurry green and black stuff. Then, as Anila mentioned going to her realm, Artemise slowly turned her head around to stare at Anila, her eyes wide with surprise. She was going to take her to her realm? Excitement pumped through her veins. Though she had read about them, she had never gone to any God's or Goddess's realm before, and the prospect of actually getting to see it with her own eyes made a smile of excitement spread across her face.

Hearing Anila's remark about the cold, Artemise laughed, the sound echoing around them. "We IceWings are built to survive in the harsh climate," she said with a wink. "No dragons will ever dare to come and poke around." She watched Anila walk through the portal, which shimmered and rippled like water when something entered it; Anila's elegant body disappeared. Artemise followed after the Goddess, marveling at the quick change of surroundings: a moment ago, it had been mountains. Icy winds blowing her face. And now, it was a enormous room. Large enough to hold the largest EarthWings, maybe. The white room was plain, but there was a certain coziness to it. Artemise saw white columns stretch towards the vast, blue skies, dotted by white wisps of clouds. She was so distracted by the way the room had been designed that she didn't feel warmth soaking into her scales.

But Anila's words caught her attention, and she returned her gaze to the shorter dragoness. Nodding, she said, "I'll try." The female called up the memory of the irritating IceWing, but his face didn't irk her as much as it had done earlier. Now that she thought of it, her sudden anger had been ridiculous. Getting mad over a dragon? That was probably what a FireWing would do. Maybe. But the thought of the IceWing brought another memory, and that was of losing. That got her riled up her little. Gods, no way would she lose to any other IceWing. Not in a million years. Her brain seemed to tease her, calling up even more mortifying scenes of her in an awkward position, someone standing on top of her. Always the same IceWing. She felt like bashing his face into a pulp. Now, that would have been nice. As she thought of more and more violent scenes, one including slowly burning him and making a sandcastle out of his ashes, she was slowly, unconsciously summoning a blizzard...
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:52 am

Anila ruffled her feathers as she would snuggle into the lovely warm furs, her heart aching as it reminded her of her mate... She really did need to go and see him again. Shaking her head at herself, Anila turned her attention back to the IceWing Semi-Goddess. She watched her face seemingly screw up into anger and fury, and Anila watched cautiously as the weather turned, the temperatures dropping quickly. Anila hissed at the drop in temperature, before raising her voice. "Alright, I think that's enough with the anger. Try to stop the blizzard by having calm thoughts-I won't stop it this time..." Anila said, before curling around herself to keep her midsection warm.

As she watched, Anila sighed quietly, "Please, just tell me you know how to actually calm the blizzard down... I don't like using so much of my powers while I have my unborn hatchlings." She stated, a small amount of worry and concern laced in her voice. She didn't want them damaged, but she also didn't want the Semi-Goddess to be untrained with her elements and so, she was willing to go only a little further with the training, for now. Sometimes, things would only happen when she were to put her mind to it, or if something calming were to happen or maybe it could be something which she would just be relaxed with.

Powers were different with everyone, it was just a matter of figuring out how Artemise's worked before she killed Anilas children from the freezing cold.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyn Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:40 am

[Artemise has made the RP so much easier by being hot-tempered xD]

Yes, a sandcastle, made out of his ashes. Or maybe--

A slight hiss, which she nearly missed due to the deafening roar of the blizzard, which lashed at almost everything in its way, broke into her train of thoughts. Then she heard Anila's voice, telling her to "stop the blizzard by having calm thoughts".

Well. Why didn't you mention it earlier? I need to prepare! Artemise thought, annoyed, but the annoyance was quickly replaced with shock at Anila's following words. Hatchlings. Anila had unborn hatchlings. The blizzard, as if in response to Anila's words, seemed to pelt her with less force. Artemise didn't know how she was going to do it, but she knew that she would do it. Somehow. So she shut her eyes and forced the blizzard to stop.

A few seconds passed. The blizzard was still raging, but with less force. Artemise was on the verge of opening her eyes again when the blizzard just vanished, and her eyes flew open in both surprise and shock. She'd did it! Heh, at least she didn't need to have "calm thoughts". She ran over to Anila, staring at the smaller dragoness's stomach. It had a slight swell to it, but was very noticeable. How had she not noticed it earlier? She must be blind. Blind.

Then her gaze travelled upwards to rest on Anila's face. "Hatchlings? Are you sure you'll be fine?" she asked, a slight frown creasing her face.
Ashlyn
Ashlyn
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:03 am

Anila hissed quietly to herself as the blizzard seemed to get heavier. She would use her winds to form a high speed barrier around her to slash away the hail and ice if they came too close to her. However, her carefully made words seemed to start to calm the IceWing. Slowly, the blizzard would slow with the crippling winds, the ice becoming less intense as the time passed.

Then with a great force, almost as if Anila's winds had thrown themselves into the blizzard, ice and snow were sent flying as Artemise finally got herself under control, or more accurately, her powers. Anila inclined her head to Artemise. "Well done, Artemise. You have done well to get a handle of your powers. Well, seemingly a handle. It seems that if something startles you, your powers will break, or something which gives you incredible drive." Anila mused quietly to herself before she carefully stood up. With a small shrug, she would purr slightly.

"I'll be fine," Anila would say in amusement, "My hatchlings are the ones which would suffer from too much cold. But alas, I can protect them if I need to... sometimes, they are still young and rather suseptible to the cold... How do you feel about using your powers?" Anila would ask, pulling the fur up and around her as the room still had the cold bite to it.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:33 am

At Anila's words, Artemise bowed her head. This was a thing her parents had taught her a long time ago - be respectful. Bow your head when someone of higher rank gives you a compliment. She didn't know whether it was necessary or not, but she did it anyway, mostly to show her dead parents she remembered them. Then she gave Anila a small smile. "I feel anxious, to prove myself, and also awkward," she admitted. "It's weird to summon your blizzard just by getting angry." A soft chuckle escaped her maw. "But...how will you be teaching me to use my powers? Oh, and I'm sorry about the cold," she added, seeing Anila pull up her fur pile. Or fur blanket. Whatever. "I don't think I can increase the temperature. Can you tell what kind of powers I have, though? Is summoning a blizzard the only thing I can do?"
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:52 am

Bump?
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:40 pm

Anila quietly listened to what Artemise would say, her head slowly bobbing in a sign that she was nodding. Anila considered every word which Artemise had said, a small hum coming from her as she considered the IceWings questions. "As you know, I am able to help and train you, I am able to cause your ice to stop dead in its tracks. However, one thing which I cannot do is predict what you can actually do. That would be seeing into the future and, even though I wish I could do it, I cannot. It's similar to s closed book. You must remember, each dragon is different, each ability is unique to the dragon who uses it. So I am unsure of what your abilities would be." Anila admitted, before having a small idea.

There were a few popping noises before, out of nowhere, water poured down from the roof. The water would land directly on top of Artemise and Anila watched closely, trying to see if she could block the waters with any hidden ability which she had. The suddenness of the waters appearance, in theory, would spark Artemise to act.

But the real question Anila asked herself was 'How' Artemise would react. By doing this, Anila was seeing if she had the ability to instantly freeze water before it would form an orb around Artemise, or if she would hit it away with an ability, cause pillars or a shield to appear and take the blow for her..

Anila just watched with narrowed eyes, closely judging everything which Artemise did.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:39 pm

I am unsure of what your abilities would be. So how was Anila going to train her if she didn't know what powers Artemise had? Or was she expected to discover them herself? These thoughts were interrupted by a few popping sounds coming from above, and Artemise glanced up in alarm. Only to see water rushing towards her. Panicking, the first thing she did was to throw a wing out, to shield her face and body from the water that would land on her. Was this a test set by Anila, or a real accident? Artemise sneaked a glance at Anila, who watched her with focused eyes. A test...? But what w—

A quiet crack, which Artemise nearly missed over the roaring of the water as it surged towards her, scattered her thoughts and she drew her gaze to her right wing shielding her. And saw ice spreading over it, quickly but steadily. Alarm widened Artemise's eyes. Why was her wing freezing? Oh gods, no she couldn't go without her wings she'd die if she had to drag her frozen wings around— Panic. Panic caused all these. She clamped down on her panic, just as ice completely coated her wings and water rushed onto it. However, instead of feeling water splash onto her, as Artemise had dreaded, it slid right off the solid wall of ice. If it could be called a wall. Amazingly, she didn't feel any pain, as she'd expected from the impact of the water hitting her wing. She felt nothing but cold seeping into her bones. Must be the ice, she realised. So...this was one of her abilities? She moved her wing a bit to shield herself better, tucking her tail closer to her body. What now? Was Anila going to send another test her way?
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:46 pm

Bump.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down