Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Mid-Autumn Festival Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Mid-Autumn Festival Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Mid-Autumn Festival

+5
Celestia
Phantom
Volcanis
Snowflare
Kazumi
9 posters

Go down

Mid-Autumn Festival Empty Mid-Autumn Festival

Post by Kazumi Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:32 pm

~Background Information: The Mid-Autumn Festival is a traditional Chinese holiday that lies on August 15th of the lunar calendar. This is the night in the year when the moon is biggest, and it turns this coppery orange color that's really cool (the main reason I like it is because we get moon cake, which is super good when it doesn't have nuts, but whatever). AnYways, it's the peak of Twilight and Astral's power, and a bit of Gemini's, since their power is based on the moon.~

At sunset, Twilight was getting the jitters. It was so close to night now- so close to the moon. She wanted to spin Pyyria around to make night come faster, but of course she had to stick to waiting.

A couple of hours later, the moon was finally out. Twilight smiled. This was the moment she had been waiting for. Flapping her wings, she flew outside and landed on the roof of the NightWing palace. She began to glow, encased in silver light. After a moment, it faded, and she was so different she was almost unrecognizable. First of all, she was huge- almost as big as Gemini. Second, her scales were now a coppery orange color, the same color as the moon. Third, the underside of her wing membranes were the same color as the rest of her scales, instead of black. And fourth, her eyes were now midnight-black. Strength surged through Twilight, and she lifted off, heading towards the Gathering place.

She was the first on there, as planned. Perfect! she thought gleefully. Reaching into her shadow, she pulled out a couple tables and a few giant bowls of popcorn. Time to party!
Kazumi
Kazumi

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Mid-Autumn Festival Empty Re: Mid-Autumn Festival

Post by Snowflare Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Snowflare flies though the sky and lands next to Twilight.
"Hey."
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

http://theclancats.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Volcanis was flywing towards the Gathering Place of the NightWings. He knew there was a sort of big event related to moon where Twilight, Astral and Gemini were supposedly involved. Volcanis absolutely wanted to participate to this event, that was open to all tribes. He would probably find a lot of females.  However he was looking in truth to meet Astral, the closest friend he had. It was a great chance to meet the Goddess. Volcanis breathed some flames in the air, followed by a roar, to warn the others about the arrival of the mighty Volcanis. However it looked there were only a couple of dragons. He landed down, snorting towards SnowFlare in disgust. She was a IceWing, and Volcanis disliked that tribe a lot. So The FireWing looked straight at the orange female, remaining astonished by her beauty. "WHOA! You're such a hot chick!" He commented in a sort of compliment.  Volcanis couldn't of course recognize Twilight, so he started to speak like he was flirting with a random female. "This is your lucky day. You have met the most handome and powerful dragon in Pyyria, Volcanis." He presented himself, exposing his very trained muscles and the beatiful red colours on his body in the attempt to do a good impression.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Gemini appeared out of the shadows, next to Twilight. "Volcanis, stay away from my sister," the purple flames on her back grew bigger. "Butt Face, didn't I warn you, that if you flirt with my sister, I mess with your face?" She glanced at Twilight. She could never get over the shock that her tiny little sister was almost, ALMOST, as big as her. Gemini didn't really have the power of the moon, but the moon DID reinvigorate her a bit, but definitely not as much as Twilight or Astral.
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:04 pm

A full moon and the biggest one fo the year at that. It gave Astral so much power it was hard to describe. If indeed describing it was possible at all. Astral was already the fastest dragon with just her normal non goddess strength. Under these conditions though she moved so fast it was as if she teleported from one spot to the next. Breaking the sound barrier was already possible with her normal speed but in this manner one could say she was moving at the speed of light. She wasn't of course but she might as well be.

After enjoying the night air for a bit flying past peoples head long before they even heard the sound of her flying past, Astral made her way to the festival. It would be a shame to miss it. I mean it was practically in her honer being the goddess of the Moon and Stars and all. In a matter of moments she had gathered with the other dragons. Some might have thought she teleported there but she didn't.

Astral looked around at the other dragons present. There was SnowFlare former IceWing queen and her cousins Twilight and Gemini. She recognized Twilight scent which is how she knew it was her. Astral could prolly get that big too if she wanted to, but she was happy with her natural size. Astral thought about her family tree. It was ridiculously huge. Even more so now that she was an adopted sister to Kazumi, Phantom, and Shardas.

Then suddenly Astral noticed Volcanis. She squealed and tackle hugged Volcanis. Course this tackle hug was going to be much more than her usually tackle hug which was really just a hug. This time it really would be a tackle and she might even knock the air out of Volcanis. Course she wouldn't mean to hurt him on purpose. Knowing her own strength during the full moon and especially this one was still difficult for Astral. I mean in terms of power she was as powerful as Kazumi and more so than all the other gods and goddess except for Phantom and Shardas of course. After her glomp, Astral would lick Volcanis's cheek. Unless of course she accidentally hurt Volcanis in which case she would jump off and quickly apologize.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:40 am

Snowflare looks to Volcanias in disgust.
"Wow, treat me like that and your gonna have a frozen face." raises an eyebrow and speaks calmly.
"Im Snowflare..."
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:59 pm

Twilight smiled at Snowflare. "Hey." After Volcanis's speech, Twilight sneered at Volcanis. "I'd thought you'd given up on me, firebrain," she snarled at the proud FireWing. "But if you want a mouth full of broken teeth, that's fine with me, cause my appearance isn't the only thing that's changed." She was referring to her power, but of course her personality had also drastically changed. Suddenly she spotted a streak of black from the corner of her vision, and with the nose and eagle eyes of a Tracker, knew immediately that it was Astral. "Astral!" she cried cheerfully, but her smile immediately faded when she tackled Volcanis.

Last edited by Twilight on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twilight
Twilight
NightWing Elite Tracker
NightWing Elite Tracker

Female Capricorn Monkey

https://www.wattpad.com/story/75597567-seven-of-the-saber-holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Volcanis snarled and glared at SnowFlare "And you would become roast meat." He answered with a challenging tone. Then he turned towards Twilight. He sniffed the orange dragon to assure she was Twilight. He frowned when she recognized her smell. "Twilight?! Have you suddenly become fat?" He mocked her in response at the provocation. Volcanis didn't notice Gemini at all. He was all focused on Twilight. "I have more reasons to flirt with you now. You're more gorgeous than before." He winked at the NightWing Tracker, ignoring her menaces. Volcanis noticed Astral hugging him. He was happy to see her. Volcanis has joined this meeting in the hope to see the Goddess. However this time Astral threw Volcanis away, despite his huge size. "What...?!" He commented shocked, looking down at the others. He realized to be in the air. He spreaded his wings just in time to not fall. Then he landed down with a loud thud, causing the ground to tremble. "Astral, do you have even more strenght than me now?" He commented jealous, staring at her.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrell Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:27 pm

A smile was placed on the large females face, her silvery green scales sparkling as the beautiful moon began to come out. Stretching her maw in a yawn the moon sparkled over her white ivories. Pumping her large wings more and more she sailed through the air. The calm female almost missed the event as she was having so much fun. Looking at her wings she saw the lilies on her wings where beautiful and bright pink, showing others that she was happy and healthy.

Flicking her long tail she came to a halt, tucking her wings and diving down, wind sailing past her body. It felt amazing. Letting out a happy and loud roar she landed on the ground, shaking it a bit from her sudden impact. The tall female strode over a smile still on her face. Taking a deep sniff she smelled popcorn and squealed. Her favorite.

Running over in delight she picked a claw full of popcorn and began munching happily. Casting her gaze around the she dragon saw a giant male Firewing (Volcanis), a small black she dragon whom she knew as Astral. The changed she dragon Twilight. Gemini. Another female came into her sight and she frowned. Who was she. Racking her brain she giggled. It was Snowflare. Slashing her tail against the ground she cleared her throat, letting her soft melodious voice echo softly through the gathering place. "Hello Gemini. Astral, Twilight, Snowflare and Volcanis" she said with a nod.
Sorrell
Sorrell
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:25 pm

Astral retreated back realizing she accidental used to much strength. "Sorry Volcanis. Didn't mean to do that." Volcanis then asked if she was stronger. "Volcanis you've never seen my goddess powers at work. The only thing you have ever seen is me teleport. On the full moon though and especially today I'm so strong I'm afraid I don't even know my own strength. I always hold back what I can truly do, but its harder to hold back on the full moon." Astral then turned to Twilight. "Hi Twi, hi Gemini." Astral said to her cousins. "You sure have gotten bit Twi. I think I'm going to have kick you out of the tiny dragons league for today." Astral said jokingly. She then addressed the rest of those present. "Hi the rest of you."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Nightstar had heard that there was a festival going on. She was excited to go. Her cousins Gemini and Twilight were going to be there. Now of course she had to went. She left her den and quickly went to the Gathering Place. Nightstar arrived within minutes. Quickly, she noticed Twi and Gemini. She almost leaped towards them and half-hugged, half-tackled them. "Gemini! Twilight! I haven't seen you guys since a long time!" Then she noticed Astral, her half-sister. She was glad to see her. "Astral! It's also been a long time! It's good to see you again!" Nightstar looked around at whom Astral had glomped. It was FireWing, who she remembered his name as Volcanis. She didn't really like him. He flirted too much. But she wouldn't be too mean to him and would act regular; not friends nor enemies. Nightstar also found Snowflare, the IceWing queen before Trinyah. The new queens were now SnowFall and Frostflare as she had remembered. Sorrell was also there, as the EarthWing Healer. She greeted them all, "Hello, how are you guys?"

Last edited by Nightstar on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:59 pm

[OOC: Night your not my cousin your my half sister. How did you forget that?]
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:25 am

Ehhh... Must have been a typo or something. I made the post late at night. Lol. Anyways... FIXED!! Razz
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:14 pm

Watches them. Blinks in confusion and smiles at Twilight.
"Good to see you well," a bigger smile spreads over face and turns to Astral.
"So how is Dragon God treating ya?" Asks Astral curiously.
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Jadespine was roaming. Sniffing the she realized popcorn was nearby! She rushed forward, until she crashed through a group of dragons and straight into a Firewing. Oops... she thought.
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down