Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Breaking Chains (Private/Anilla) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Breaking Chains (Private/Anilla) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Breaking Chains (Private/Anilla)

2 posters

Go down

Breaking Chains (Private/Anilla) Empty Breaking Chains (Private/Anilla)

Post by Sparks Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:20 pm

Sparks laid in her bed, in her room at the Skywing palace. She was getting a bit bored of just laying there, waiting for something to happen. She didn't feel like going on some kind of giant adventure, so she didn't bother storm and since she didn't have any other friends, she just did her usual. Hunt, Go home, Nap and see what happens next. Sparks started to slowly not mind that she didn't have any friends. Her only 2 friends were Neltharion and Athena, which she's only ever seen twice. She continued to lay there, thinking of what she should due to her boredom.

Soon, Sparks decided to maybe get up and go see if there's anyone in the palace to talk to. Nobody in the palace really cared that she was there and only saw her as 'That one Dragoness who is married to storm.' Which was the main reason she didn't talk to other dragons at the palace, but she did remember that she ran away from her parents to see what the world was like and try new things and talking to dragons in the palace was something she didn't try yet.

Sparks then slowly got out of her bed, stretching her wings, arms, back and legs out because she's been laying there at least an hour. She yawned a bit and slowly opened her eyes as she left her room. She looked down both sides of the hallway to see if anyone was down the halls. Not surprised, there was nobody so she left her room and slowly went down the hall on her right to hopefully find something to do.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Breaking Chains (Private/Anilla) Empty Re: Breaking Chains (Private/Anilla)

Post by Anila Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:02 pm

The palace had become a familiar sight for Anila as she spent her countless hours here talking with her mate, however, when he would leave to do his duties, Anila was still confined to the towering SkyWing palace. It's giant arched walls, marble floors with large open windows somewhat covered with large tapestries, a palace known for its splendour. However, these beautiful walls were like a prison to Anila. Her wings had slowly healed and she was able to manipulate them with little to no pain, but alas, she was unable to soar through the skies like her heart called her to do.

Anila was beyond grateful for what Tion had done for her, but whenever he left, the semi-goddess had no idea what she would do. She would wander the halls, avoiding dragons as she still feared that they would judge her for what had happened concerning the king. Anila didn't mean for a lot of things to have happened, but alas, they had and the SkyWing had to come to terms with what slowly transpired.

As her claws clicked slightly across the marbled walkway, Anila's form hugged close to the ground as she had abandoned her proud stance long ago. The powers had changed the friendly and show-offy SkyWing, and her true intentions her lover had found out, but now, she struggled to break free from the memories which tormented her and refused to let her leave her past. She turned around the corner faster than she originally intended-almost running straight into Sparks. Nervously, the semi-goddess pulled away from her, her voice almost failing her as she tried to speak.

"I'm so sorry-I didn't see you there..." Anila said nervously, almost panicking as she had thought that she did run into her.
Anila
Anila
Goddess Of Wind & Protection

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Sparks continued going down the hall, still a bit tired and had trouble keeping her eyes open as she had got out of bed not to long ago. After a couple steps, she began to think that maybe nobody was here, due to her not finding anyone. she sighed as she continued going, hoping to at least find someone, she didn't want to have gone out of her room for nothing.

She continued walking until suddenly someon ran into her, she shook her head a bit and took this to her advantage, she didn't care that someone ran down the halls and ran into her as she was about to turn around the corner. She opened her eyes a bit more, trying not to show that she was tired. She didn't recognize the dragoness that ran into her, as she didn't know what has been going on with the skywings lately.

"Oh it's fine... I'm ok.... So what's your name?" Sparks asked calmly as she hoped that the dragoness wasn't in a hurry to do something and was just going down the halls, she hoped that the dragoness was open, so she could hopefully make a new friend, after all, she had no friends in her own tribe.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Anila was grateful that the SkyWing didn't seem to be too hurt or phased by the fact that Anila had so carelessly ran into them. For a few moments, the blue spiked SkyWing didn't seem to react before she had looked up at Anila, trying to act as if they weren't sleepy or tired. She gave a small smile when she offered that she was alright. Anila breathed a sigh of relief, before slightly flexing her wings to refurl them against her side.  

At the question, Anila nervously shuffled her paws. Recent events didn't exactly put her in a good light compared to the vast majority of the SkyWings around them and Anila was nervous to answer. Going against what she felt, she lowered her head slightly in respect to the smaller SkyWing in respect, "Well... I'm Anila, surely you have heard of my misdeeds through these past few months?" She inquired, before moving out of the road of two guards who would have, rather nervously, avoided her.

Anila had seen the look in their eye, and she allowed a small sigh to escape her, "They are still wary of me, but what is your name? There are very few SkyWings which I do not know around the palace." She asked, a sad smile on her face as the guards awkwardly left.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:16 pm

Sparks was delighted to see that the dragoness said her name was Anilla. She didn't quite know what Anilla was talking about, as said before, Sparks hadn't really been paying attention to what had been happening with the skywings. She didn't recognize the name Anilla and was confused on what she was talking about. She knew that she'd have to find out what's been going out lately, as she had plenty of time to do so.

Sparks waited for the guards to leave, before decided to respond. "No I don't know, I don't know much about what has been going on lately, sorry..... Anyways, I'm sparks, the only reason I live here is because my mate is Liuetenant Storm..... I just lay in bed all day.... I don't have much friends." Once she finished speaking, she sighed a bit as it reminded herself of why she barely had friends.

She thought for a bit and decided to ask Anilla is she had something planned before she would start socializing. "Um.... Are you open?.... Or is there something important that you have to get to?" she nervously asked and smiled slightly, trying not to show that she was nervously about what Anilla would think of her.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:32 pm

As Sparks had answered her, Anila slowly lowered her head as she processed the information. Maybe she just didn't leave her apartment or room often, especially considering she didn't know who Anila was. This thought was confirmed when Sparks herself said that all she really did was lay around all day, and Anila couldn't help herself when she laughed gently at that. Oh the irony, Anila was kept here instead of being executed, and Sparks literally had nothing to do.

Anila raised a paw, gently scratching her forearm as she thought for a few moments. "Maybe it's for the best if you didn't know, after all, some things have been rather... Brutal I suppose." Anila said with a shrug, "I have met Storm before-when the ElderWings came to visit. Although, he was slightly rude and told me to leave when I wanted to talk to the dragons, however, that doesn't matter so much as its in the past."

Anila chuckled slightly, "Seeming I know your mate, I suppose fair is fair, IF you can keep it quiet." Anila said with a wink, before she would wait for Sparks to confirm she would keep it quiet or not. "Well, my future mate is our King, Tion. I think... If my powers haven't scarred him too much."

Anila muttered in a bit of frustration, her anger causing a small breeze to form and gently brush by them. Realising it, Anila quickly calmed her emotions, growling slightly at herself as they were still a pain for her to control. "I have no plans, as you know, Tion is always busy, and he's had to go for a while to tend to things. But, anyway, I'm not doing anything until he's back. Which won't be for quite some time." She sighed quietly, unhappy that he was away, but alas, it wasn't something that she could change so she tried to keep her mind away from those thoughts.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Sparks tilted her head, confused when Anilla said that it was best that she didn't know what happened and mentioned that it was rather 'brutal?' Sparks wasn't a fan of brutal things so she didn't want to ask about it, nor did she want to think about it, but she did have a bit of curiousity in her that wanted to know what had happened. "Yea.. I can keep a secret." She replied before Anilla told her the about her future mate.

Sparks' eyes widened as Anilla said that her future mate may be Tion. That was big news to her, but also a bit of a coincidence that her mate was Storm and Anilla's soon to be mate was Tion. She then nodded, trying to tell Anilla that she would keep it between them.

Sparks ignored the small breeze and realized that her and Anilla did have something a bit in common. Both their lovers were somewhat busy and they both really had nothing to do until their lovers returned. "Hey.. I know what you mean, Storm can get busy from time to time and it bugs me that he isn't here that often.... But he's a nice guy and he really cares about me, we've been mates for a while now and I want hatchlings, but he's just busy.... Don't worry, I'll keep you company until Tion returns." Sparks replied, smiling a bit at the end as she was less nervous.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Anila almost laughed when Spark's eyes widened at what she told her, a small spark of amusement shining in her own. Flicking her tail to resettle it, and to try and get rid of her nervousness, Anila listened to Sparks with her head slightly tilted to the side. She had similar feelings, the constant and random separation eating away at the both of them. However, the SkyWing smiled as she gave a partial shrug.

"I know how you feel, as time seems to slow and drag along without them. However, I really can't complain about what Tion has done for me... The separation is something I try not to complain about or dwell on as he has given up so much to ensure that I wasn't imprisoned for life. The reasons for this sentence are... rather incredible actually, but sadly, I am not able to show you what I mean currently, as my emotions are currently calm. Oh, I probably should actually explain something..." Anila awkwardly scratched the back of her head, thinking of how to word what she wanted to say. However, Sparks made a declaration of keeping her company until her potential future mate returned. She smiled, before lowering her head and would lead Sparks to a dining room. As they walked, she would continue to talk.

"I was originally imprisoned for powers becoming uncontrollable, and I caused dozens of guards to become injured. However, Tion followed me back to my home, and they thought I had kidnapped him." Anila briefly said, a nervous laugh coming from her, "I just... well, Tion has basically sacrificed everything for me, and these damn powers are the cause of everything." At her sudden anger, winds would tear across the hall, threatening to topple over bookcases and statues alike.

When Anila noticed, she sighed dramatically, holding her breath to reign in her emotions, "Emotions that are trapped with my powers. I am the SkyWing semi-goddess."
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Sparks continued to listen to the dragoness, as she thought she had found a normal Skywing going through somewhat similar situations. Though as Anila continued speaking, she was a bit nervous. Anila mentioned her being 'Imprisoned.'  Now she definitely knew something was up and should have probobly started to figure out what had been happening with the skywings lately.

As Anila continued to speak, Sparks' eyes widened again as Anila explained that she was the semi goddess and was been imprisoned due to uncontrollable abilities. First off, finding out that Anila was the semi goddess was a big mind blow to Sparks, she was talking to the Semi goddess of her tribe the entire time and Sparks didn't know, she didn't know what to think , but she knew that Anila would probobly want to be treated just like any other dragons.

2nd off, she saw a bit of comparison between them again, when she was born, she had he ability that whenever she's get happy, she'd be surrounded by electricity. Her parents thought this would ruin their reptutation and kept Sparks locked away in there cave for years. Her parents only fed her and kept her healthy, they kept her there and nobody knew she existed till she ran away, due to them being abusive, which is somewhat similar to what Anila had to deal with.

"Oh.... I'm sorry to hear that.... I hope your ok now?.... Like me... My parents kept me locked away in their cave so nobody would know about me and I'd be only a somebody to them.. Nobody knew I existed till I ran away, they only locked me away because of my uncontrollable powers... When I get happy, I get surrounded by electricity and I... Hurt other dragons on accident.... Which is why u have no friends..... I have to be always calm and never happy in order to protect the ones I love." Sparks explained as she sighed at the end and got a bit depressed as she began to think of her past again.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:03 am

Anila noticed that Sparks had seemed a bit surprised about her imprisonment, and her actions confirmed that Sparks didn't know. She would somewhat file that in her mind for later. Sparks seemed to be astonished when Anila told her of her status, and the SkyWing sighed quietly and turned away. It was just as she expected, more people who wouldn't trust her after knowing her new powers.

"Well, if you mean alright, I am no longer being tracked down or hunted by the guards. Mind you, I do really miss Tion the majority of the time, and that is the worst thing that I have at the moment." Anila laughed lightly, before she would gently rest a paw against her shoulder to try and comfort her as she spoke about her past. Anila offered a sympathetic smile, and would take her paw back as they continued along their way.

"I'm sorry to hear about that, but... I think you are actually rather lucky. I would have killed to know who my parent were or have a home with other dragons around me." Anila shrugged a little, "This is my first home which I have ever had, and Tion was the one who basically organised for me to stay here so others could keep an eye on me." She wouls poke Sparks lightly,  "If I'm anything but calm, I can cause a variety of things to happen. Mind you... Some of the things which happen are rather detrimental to others health. As well as my own."

"You know, SkyWings are wonderful inventors, perhaps they could build you a necklace which could trap your powers from hurting others while you are happy? Think of it like an empty battery which recharges when you are happy, or when your electricity is sparking." Anila suggested with a small shrug of her shoulders, "It's just an idea, but maybe it could work?"
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:32 am

Sparks started to feel bad for Anila when she continued to speak, it was definitely obvious that Anila's last was a lot worse, Sparks didn't want to continued talking about this, so she wanted to change the conversation before she bursted into tears because she hated listening to sad stories and thinking of her past. Though during the conversation, Sparks had a couple tears and slowly wiped them off her face.

"I'm sorry..... I'm sorry I continued this....... I feel bad for you now, yours is a lot worse, I'm sorry..... But.... Things will get better... They always do...." Sparks answered, still sounding slightly depressed. "... Can we move away from this conversation?" she slowly asked, hoping that Anila was fine with that.

Then Anila began to speak about maybe making a necklace to trap her abilities while she was happy,. She slowly smiled from this idea, but didn't think it would actually work, due to her and Storm trying to get rid of it many times and it not working. "... It's fine... I'm ok, we don't need to do all that... Plus I already have a necklace on, I don't need 2." She slightly joked, gesturing at the tooth necklace around her neck, which Neltharion gave her once.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Anila hadn't exactly noticed the necklace in the past, however, she was still surprised that Sparks just outright banished the idea. Anila was sure that it would allow her to be happy again, to be able to be joyful and experience emotions which Anila now had to keep on a tight leash. Instead of dropping the subject, Anila lightly waved a paw, "We can make it a bracelet, tail cuff, horn cuff, something else which isn't a necklace. Trust me, none of the work would ever go to shame, and it would work. You wouldn't need to be afraid of expressing your emotions anymore, isn't that even worth the chance? I myself would take that chance if I could.." Anila pressed, before allowing a small smile to form on her face.

She didn't exactly understand why Sparks would be so against the idea, it wouldn't be too much of a task to do for the skilled Skywings. Anila paused for a few moments as the came to the dining hall, a small window for taking orders in the far corner, "Is there something that you wish to eat?" Anila asked, glancing at her own extremely thin form, only a small covering over her skeleton had started to form from actually eating properly.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Sparks began to think more on the idea that Anila made. If she was able to be happy again, then she wouldn't have to calm herself down everytime she went out to have fun with Storm. Though she did have a bad feeling that it wouldn't work or it would work, but have some side effects that she wouldn't like. ".... Ok.... Your right, I guess I could try it out, just to see if it works or not, I'm just scared that bad things will happen if I try it, but your right, I need to take chances, thanks for the idea." she replied, feeling a bit nervous as she didn't know if the decision she made was good or not.

As they arivved at the dining hall, Sparks did realize that she could at least get something to eat. She didn't eat all day after all, she just laid in bed all day and did absolutely nothing. "... Yea, I guess j could for a deer or an elk... I haven't eaten all day after all." she answered, still a bit nervous about the decision she made earlier.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:57 am

Breaking Chains (Private/Anilla) 21m6pn5
Anila could almost sense her nervousness, and she would raise a paw to gently pat Sparks on the back in an attempt to give her a slight reassurance. It wasn't too long ago and she was in the same shoes as she was, however in a way, she was still rather in the same boat. Her powers were incredibly unstable, the only thing which had a chance of controlling them was just a leash on her emotions. Which, in her eyes, really did suck. But there wasn't much that Anila was able to do about it, but she gave Sparks a soft and gently smile. "Don't worry Sparks, it'll be alright. You won't hurt anyone and, if you did, no one would blame you. It's hard to have powers which nothing seems to be able to control."

At the mention of the elk, Anila would nod before leaving Sparks for a few moments to ask the chiefs for the order. They answered quickly, before she gave them a smile and nodded, returning back to Sparks with a cheeky grin on her face. "It shouldn't be too long." She said with a grin, before she would lead the other SkyWing to a pile of furs around a table. Almost purring happily, Anila half pounced on the furs, the surprising softness of said furs easing the pains out of her sore paws. "Take a seat-trust me! These furs are quite comfy!"
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:43 am

Sparks listed the Anila's words, she was gonna believe and smile a bit, but only if it was true. She remembered her days as a trainee, being picked on everytime she'd get happy, accidentally hurting people when she'd have fun and having to sleep on the the hard cave floor for years. This also made her think of storm, the dragon who helped her problems the most. "Yea... I guess your right.. I just hope that some dragons would forgive me and not blame me on something like that.... I accidentally shock my own mate tons of times and he's very forgiving... That's why I love him the most." she replied, letting out a slight smile at the end.

As Anila left to go to the chef, Sparks couldn't help but feel quite happy to see that she was earning a friend. The slight happiness made her horns surround with electricity, she didn't notice the electricity.
As Anila offered her a seat, the furs did look quite comfortable. She then walked over and half pounced on the furs next to Anila."Oh wow... Your right, this is comfrotable, thank you." she said, the electricity remaining on her horns.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:22 pm

Breaking Chains (Private/Anilla) 21m6pn5
Anila would incline her head to Sparks, before settling into the fluffy fur further, a small purr coming from her. "I don't know who exactly does the furnishings, but they have a wonderful taste in furs. They are incredibly soft." Anila said with a small laugh, before turning her attention back to Sparks.

"Would you mind telling me about yourself and what other things that you are interested in, or maybe the things which you and your mate do? I am sure there are some things that you two have done which will brighten up your day if you thought about them." Anila asked, a gentle smile on her face.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:48 pm

Sparks began to move around on the fur, trying to find a comfortable spot for her to settle in. She soon stopped moving as she began to get comfortable, letting a small pur as she enjoyed the furs. "Oh you can say that again, these furs are down right comfortable... A bit more comfortable then my bed... I might come down here more often after this." she replied, looking at Anila with a smile.

When Anila asked her second question, it made Sparks think a bit more. She had to somehow come up with an answer. "Well... I adore hatchlings... Storm has an adopted daughter and she's so cute and nice to be around... And I love cake, but I have to remember not to eat too much, just so I can keep my slim body..... Me and Storm usually just relax at the edge of a cliff to watch the sunset.. It was the spot where we first met... And then after that we usually go exploring, it's very fun." she replied, electricity still surrounding her horns.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down