Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Followers of Fortune (Open to all) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Followers of Fortune (Open to all) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Followers of Fortune (Open to all)

4 posters

Go down

Followers of Fortune (Open to all) Empty Followers of Fortune (Open to all)

Post by Kelarth Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:25 pm

The God of Fortune sat not in his realm, but that of the mortals. Why was he here? He wanted to show the mortals he was not like the other gods, that he didn't think himself above them. Most would be surprised to learn that Kelarth didn't think himself any better than any other Dragon. Kelarth wanted to recruit more followers; he noticed a lack of prayer and activities done in his name. But with a little teaching on the importance of Fortune, perhaps he could get a few mortals to follow him. Since he was fairly certain no one knew what he looked like, the God of Fortune decided not to disguise himself. Now he stood from where he sat on a hill overlooking some rogue land near the SeaWings. His eyes scanned the open area for any sign of Draconic life and he decided to start his search by the river.
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Followers of Fortune (Open to all) Empty Re: Followers of Fortune (Open to all)

Post by Atrex Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:53 am

Atrex watched the river, sitting before it'd banks on the bright, sunny day. He had a scroll in hand, and he would occasionally glance at the scroll, his eyes moving from left to right slightly as he skimmed and scanned over the words, before he'd raise it again to watch the river. He was trying to study Astral at the moment. Sounded weird, but he'd nothing else to study right now, so he decided to learn about the religion, stars, etc. Again, weird, but Atrex was a weird dragon.

Sitting respectfully in front of the river, Atrex hummed a tune to himself, watching the river for any signs of life. A king fisher landed near him off to his left. Turning his head, Atrex watched it intently as the sapphire coloured bird cocked it's brilliant head, it's gorgeous, ocean blue feathers accented by the golden feathers on it's proud chest. Then, it was gone, flying off to his left and disappearing.

Atrex's head tracked it's movements, and he smiled as he watched it go. He had always had a soft spot for the little king fisher. Looking back at his scroll, Atrex kept reading.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiralthedragon Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:33 pm

Spiral had been wandering endlessly for days. She was not sure where she was headed, only knew that she was near rogue SeaWing territory at the moment. She decided to stop, panting, and glanced around.

Once she thought she was safely alone, she began to flop on the ground, spreading out her sore wings to give them a good stretch. Yes, she hated water, for it was never a friend of hers, but she loved the sweet, melodic tone of the waves rushing across the shore. She sighed and closed her eyes. She had never been quite sure where she was headed or why, only that she'd wanted to explore the lands around her, learn more, and pretty much just stay hidden. She didn't notice the dragons not too far from her as she blissfully sat in the sun, listening to the lap of the waves, the occasional fish slapping itself back into the water, and the cawing of the sea birds.

As she began to doze off she heard a noise and snapped her eyes opening, glancing around her. Could it have been her imagination?
Spiralthedragon
Spiralthedragon

Female Posts : 14

http://www.wolf-haven.com/Pages/Profile/67877

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:00 am

For some time, Kelarth walked along the river bank, watching the wildlife that depended on it. He thought then about what would happen if he decided that this river didn't need to be here, and dried it up with a heat wave. A nice drought never hurt... for long. As the god contemplated how his decisions affected the mortals, and how there own affected him, a Dragoness landed and laid down next to the river. He watched her for a moment before walking toward her. "Hello, there."
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiralthedragon Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:58 pm

Spiral, startled, shot up growling. When she glanced over and saw that the dragon who had greeted her did not look like he wished her any harm, she relaxed a bit. She was still suspicious, but decided it couldn't hurt to talk to this strange dragon.

"Hello as well." She tilted her head. "Have you come to enjoy the scenery as well?" She smiled, a gesture she rarely did except when at peace. She sat down, facing the newcomer, and tilted her head curiously at him.

"Have I... Met you before? You seem familiar."
Spiralthedragon
Spiralthedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:43 pm

Kelarth watched as the female growled at him. He seemed unaffected by this, he didn't flinch nor growl back. Instead, he waited for her to calm, as he knew she would, then sat. His eyes scanned the area around the river when the Dragoness asked about the scenery. It was indeed a tranquil sight, a picture of peace. He did enjoy it but this was not why he was here. "I haven't... and no we haven't met before. I'm new to this area, I used to live near the SkyWings and LightWings. What about you?" Kelarth asked as he began contemplating an answer to the question he knew would come soon.
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiralthedragon Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Spiral shrugged. "I don't really stay anywhere. I'm more of a wanderer and go wherever my paws take me. Usually set up residence in a cave for a few days or something similar."

She sighed and narrowed her eyes a moment, studying his face. She tilted her head and then looked away, lost in thought. "Then where-" She stopped mid-sentence as she glance over a bit. There, by the water, sat Atrex, reading his scroll. Spiral pondered when he had gotten there and if he had been there all along or if she wasn't as observant as she believed herself to be.
Spiralthedragon
Spiralthedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:10 pm

"Ah, a nomad. Well, I suppose I am one, too, now..." Kelarth watched as the female turned her attention to another Dragon nearby. He was reading a scroll and didn't appear to be aware of their presence here. The God of Fortune contemplated going over and saying hello, but he didn't want to be rude and leave this female behind. "My name is Kilghari, by the way. What is yours?"
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiralthedragon Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:16 pm

"Hmm." Spiral couldn't put her talon on where she had heard of or had seen this dragon before and knew that it would bug her until she found out. She sighed and shifted, stretching and then lying down on the ground.

"I am called Spiral." She supposed it would do no harm in telling her name to this dragon. He probably would have discovered it later anyways.
Spiralthedragon
Spiralthedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagitarius Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:57 am

Sagitarius ran as fast as he can across the meadow feeling the soft grass inbeetwen his paws the soft earth feel his claws went into and the cold wind going through his fur and reaching his skin. He felt free here, he felt free running for fun...
And then, he stepped onto a snake feeling pain lucky him it wasn't a poisonous one he felt stinging pain in his paw..He stopped and not feeling the freedom he just had he walked slowly, to the nearest forest he could find he looked for herbs and water he could clean the wound the stinging pain was almost gone but the wound could get deadly if he wouldn't clean it.
Sagitarius
Sagitarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:18 am

Hearing beating wings and later, voices, Atrex looked up from his scroll to see two dragons having a conversation he didn't want to interrupt. Locking eyes with the female, he waved and smiled, before looking back at his scroll, continuing to read.

He glanced at the male dragon once, then twice, then his gaze was fixed on him for a moment. He felt a sliver of recognition, but deemed it as he perhaps reminded him of someone he knew. He seemed familiar though..

Shrugging to himself, Atrex kept reading, then, the worst happened..

Bzz, bzz, bzzzzzzz...

A wasp hovered in front of him, it's stinger in full view, and Atrex screamed. And when I say he screamed, he screamed.

Leaping backwards, Atrex's scroll went flying over to where the dragons were, as he scrambled backwards, swatting at the wasp with his wings. " IT'S GONNA EAT ME!" he cried.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiralthedragon Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:42 am

Spiral watched as the other strange dragon flailed about. She looked over at Kelarth with a questioning look on her face but flew off without further comment after picking up his scroll. She landed near the shrieking, flailing dragon to see what had happened. She tilted her head at his strange antics.

"Are you... Alright?"
Spiralthedragon
Spiralthedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:17 am

Kelarth was about to respond to Spiral when the Dragon nearby started screaming and his scroll landed at their paws. The God of Fortune looked over to see what had happened... and saw a wasp flying around the LightWing. The immortal tried very hard not to laugh; but it was a very sight to see the largest of creatures so afraid of the smallest. He walked with Spiral as she picked up the scroll and delivered it to its owner. "What happened?" he asked as he tried not to smile.
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiralthedragon Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:59 am

(Bump)
Spiralthedragon
Spiralthedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down