Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Awake And Alive (Open To All!) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Awake And Alive (Open To All!) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Awake And Alive (Open To All!)

2 posters

Go down

Awake And Alive (Open To All!) Empty Awake And Alive (Open To All!)

Post by Aviur Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:10 pm

"Aibhneacha sreabhadh,
sléibhte codlata,
agus luaithrigh lasracha codlata, go socair."

That soft, beautiful and soothing female voice receded to nothing as he opened his eyes, the last syllables echoing into silence. Aviur sighed and shut his eyes again. He could feel a headache coming on. It always happened after that particular dream. Or, memory dream. He relived his single peaceful childhood memory almost every night. Always vivid, always there, always reminding him or who he was.

Aviur heard the sounds of the FireWing tribe members chatting and bustling about the place, so he knew it was time to get up. Standing to his feet, he turned and walked outside of the little cave he'd been sleeping in. Walking out a few feet, Aviur stretched his wings, missing a female's face by an inch and causing her to curl and snarl in annoyance, before he took off into the air.

"YAHOOOOOOOO!"

Aviur released a cry of victory as he raced over the FireWing borders and beyond, blasting flames everywhere in the air around him as he rolled over and over, spiraling up vertically into the air until he stopped. For a moment, he floated there, and was met with the crystal clear blue skies. And then he was falling.

Twisting his head around, Aviur folded his wings to his sided as he fell down, down, down releasing a roar of excitement. As he sped towards the ground, his speed increased until he was just a red blur.

Finally, he snapped open his wings and rose just as he came within four feet of the canopy, rising eighty metres into the air. Barrel rolling to the left, Aviur raised his head up more, angling it diagonally towards the sky as he brought his neck back into an arched snake-like, S shaped position. Then, he blasted as much fire as he could, forgetting he was broadcasting his location to any dragon for miles.
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Awake And Alive (Open To All!) Empty Re: Awake And Alive (Open To All!)

Post by NightFlare Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:04 pm

Shíjiān ida ima.

Running. As fast as she can. She isn't quite sure how much longer she can keep this up. What is she running from? She doesn't know, and honestly, doesn't care all that much, either. All she knows is that if she stops, she's dead. So she fights against the pain in her leg, the pain in her chest, and the pain in her soul.

Wareware yamlik nahimo æti intazaar kar rahee.

Loss of breath. Eyes going wide. A scream. Everything goes black, then the whole forest is spinning. She's on her stomach now, and her leg hurts like hell. And she should know. It was hell itself that had torn it open after all. She tries to get up, but she already knows its too late. Something hot is already up against her neck before she even has the chance to regain herself after the fall and scream.

Tá siad Przyjście.

Blood. Blood is gushing from her throat. She's losing consciousness now. She sees dark tedrils shoot from the ground, stabbing through her stomach and ripping through her legs. Everything burns. She's dying, she knows she is. Every part of her being is ripped apart, till there is nothing left. She sees the beast. But then nothing. Not even her. The world is black.

It is the end.

Yō món kuthanda cair li Äschen ak fuil,
Ahrk hi fen kos un skuld.

It is morning now. Light is shining through the window. It was honestly quite surprising that Night had decided to sleep in the upper layer of her cottage. But dreams had been troubling her, and she thought that perhaps the utter darkness was getting to her. The thought of being buried alive. But she had shrugged that off, chuckling.

What mortal thoughts.

She did not fear death, anyway. She had already accepted that fact. With a small grunt, she rose out of bed, and went to the kitchen to prepare herself some tea.She poured herself some black cinnamon tea, then decided to go for a walk, to clear her mind. It was a peculiar thing, really.

After all, she had already accepted these facts. Opal was dead. She was in control. But that wasn't it...... Night was lost deep in thought, her tea cup in her paws, when the sound and smell of fire caught her attention.

Her neighbors.

The FireWings. Being so close to the border, she frequently heard FireWings. It was obnoxious, really. She let out a small sigh. She had dealt with this a million times before. Though, she supposed this would help her. In a way. So she decided to finish the tea, take the cup back inside, then head out towards the location of the noise.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:18 am

(Yaaaay! Another person! Very Happy)

Aviur finished blasting his flames, the stuff evaporating into the air with nothing to burn in an instant.

"An cath curtha wonth,
páirceanna leagan anois dóite,
ach arduithe caoin de bua ó áit ar bith.
"

The female voice echoed gently in Aviur's head and he glanced around, looking desperate for a moment. Nothing. It was just in his head. Sighing, he tried to shake out the song from his head as he muttered to himself about 'silly dreams.' He knew that wasn't a dream though. That was a memory. A memory of his mother. Cliché overdose, I know.

Blasting another line of fire, Aviur noticed movement out of the corner of his eye. Turning his head, he descended quickly, doing a short dive to the ground and landing on the grass with a soft thud. He thought he saw something dark on his way down...

He then saw her. A black female dragon, with ivory claws, purple eyes, and her scales had a barely visible tinge of purple. She was beauiful, but she seemed to be in her twenties, so he didn't stand a chance.

Stepping forward, Aviur called out to her. "Hello." he wore no smile, he merely gazed at her with a neutral expression. He wasn't sure of her just yet. Sweeping his tail from side to side, he awaited a response from her.
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:57 pm

It doesn't take long for Nightflare to find the source of the fiery onslaught. She spots the dragon making the ruckus after she was a few hundred feet away from her house. A small flick of her ear in annoyance. FireWings. What was a nuisance was always a nuisance, she had always said. It made her think back to the days of the rebellion. She could have wiped them out then. Their leader had been weak, after all. But she had decided against it... well, not against it, but rather, had decided to act upon it once she had total control of the NightWings.

And that day had never come.

The figure suddenly changed course. She assumed they had spotted her, and decided to silently sit down, watching it as it would slowly grow and grow, until she could see their features more prominently. Definitely a pureblood, she guessed. The dragon was quite slender, with strong shoulders, and a handsome complexion. He had black horns, and was a bright crimson color. His most notable feature, though, was the flame running down her back.

A dashing dragon, if she said so herself. Perhaps this day wouldn't turn out to be so horrid, after all. He would fly down to land by her, offering a neutral hello as he did so. He did not smile, or offer any other kind of friendly greeting. If she didn't know any better, she'd say he was being cautious. Or bored. Either way, if it was the first option, Nightflare would be quite impressed. Rarely did she meet FireWings by the border that weren't arrogant lizards.

Offering a warm smile at the stranger, Nightflare would speak up. "Greetings. I couldn't help but notice you making quite the scene up there. I could see it from my cabin. You are quite proficient with your abilities to do stuns like that, aren't you?" she would say, flicking her tail a bit, and then flicking her ear. Even though she seemed relaxed, she was quite alert.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:23 am

The female sat down, and Aviur, to be polite, also sat down, sweeping his tail across the ground to curl it around his crimson haunches. She smiled warmly, and in return, he smiled as well. At least she probably wasn't going to attack him. He was.. Surprised. Rarely did he meet a nightwing who didn't immediately treated him with hostility and scorn. He did have a reputation for being rude and hostile. Today? He was feeling rather mellow today, despite the dreams he'd been having the past few days.

Still a bit cautious, he blinked at her words and chuckled softly. " Why, thank you, ma'am. I was just practising. Yes, I do do a lot of stunts. Tend to nearly get myself killed, for most of them." he said. After a moment, he spoke again. "The name's Aviur. Wrecking ball of the firewing tribe," he introduced himself.

He didn't know why he was so.. Friendly today. It was either because he was tired and shaken up by the dreams or this female had disarmed him. Either way, he wasn't in the mood for being arrogant or cheeky today.

Inclining his head slightly, Aviur noticed flickering orange movement out of the corner of his eye. Turning his head over his shoulder, he realised he had forgotten to close his sail. His eyes widened slightly as he scolded himself. Stupid! he thought. Quickly, he closed his sail. The two halves of the red, spiky sail that protected his flame rose up and folded over the flame, sealing shut with a soft 'click.' His very life source was secured for now.

Looking back at the female, Aviur raised his head to meet hers and spoke again. "I hope my making of a ruckus didn't disturb you." why was he apologising for doing what he did best? He hadn't a clue. This dragon had an affect on him. He didn't know what it was, but her presence dampened his arrogant side.
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:34 am

Nightflare would look him over as he spoke, keeping her head steady so as to appear as if she was staring directly into his eyes, but was really looking all over him. She watched as he frantically closed up some sort of fiery sail. He seemed pretty nervous about that. She made a mental check about that behavior, nodding slowly as he spoke. Her eyes would soften, and her smile would return. It was just a little past sunrise, so her scales would shine beautifully in the morning sunlight. They were soft and almost lacking any texture, giving her a sleek an beautiful appearance.

"Ah, wrecking ball? A perfect alias for one such as yourself." she purred, flicking her tail some. The trees rising above them would be illuminated by the sunlight. Their large, towering figures shielding them from the bright rays. The forest traveled far across the FireWing territory, before it became too hot for the trees to continue to survive, or too mountainous. That also meant it was just a little bit chilly, due to the shade given off by the trees, combined with the early morning. But Nightflare didn't mind. The heat coming from the dragon she was talking to was enough to keep her cool.

She blinked when he apologized, not expecting that, and smiled happily. "Oh, it's not a problem, I was already awake when I saw your flame. Though, you should be more careful. Something that flamboyant could attract rogues. I'm sure you can handle those yourself, though," she'd add with a purr, luring him on. She was debating something. Though she'd have to wait until she could play it out.

(Short post Razz)
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:38 am

She had him now. This female had him by the neck. Aviur had many weaknesses, one of them being females. Males? He could deal with males. Females? Oh hell no.. This female had such a weird effect on him.. It made him polite, obedient, almost. She had power over him, basically. And lots of it.

And that smile, that purr... Aviur barely stopped a purr of his own escaping his throat. Quickly, he swallowed it down, trying not to show she had this kind of control over him. His tail twitched slightly, before settling down, once again curling tightly around his haunches. The hell was wrong with him? Stop, you're gonna make a fool of yourself, he thought. Should he back out? Should be stay? Common sense told him to make his exit.

Ah, to hell with common sense.

"Thanks," he said in reply to her comment about his alias, glad his scales prevented him from blushing visibly. "I guess it stuck since I started, well, being a wrecking ball," he chuckled, hinting at his destructive nature. It was better she knew. Or else she could end up in danger. Because when Aviur loses it.. He really loses it. He had only lost the plot once, and that ended horribly. Better not think about that though. From then on, he made sure to keep his temper from getting to that level.

His insides went warmer then usual at her smile and he returned it with his own devilish one. Okay, he had to stop being a fanboy dragon. She was lovely, okay, gorgeous, but he had to prevent himself from going straight at her. He had to slow things down a bit unless she liked fast.

Aviur chuckled in embarrassment at her next words. "T-thanks," he stammered. " Admittedly, I've had my fair share of fights," he added with a small shrug, still smiling. He was now wrapped around her claw and he didn't even realise it.

Deciding to switch the conversation around to her before he died of embarrassment, he spoke. "I.. I never got your name. If you don't mind me asking, what do you call yourself?" he asked politely, meeting her eyes with his own yellow.

Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:36 am

She knew she had him now. Huh. Pathetic. These mortal men were so easily persuaded. especially the young fire dragons. They always seemed caught up in their ignorance, their arrogant tone of voice, that they never seemed to be able to grasp the fact that they might be wrong. Sure, this one wasn't like the others, but how did she not know he wasn't putting on an act? Males often did that, as well, acting nice around females then transforming into beasts when the form of their lust isn't around.

It was disgusting.

But perhaps she merely had him under her charm. He would change for her. This was the kind of loyalty that Nightflare searched for. Royalty out of admiration and respect, not out of fear, like what Oculus craved. He was a fool if he thought his tactics would win him over at supporters. Then again, he was young and ignorant. She wasn't sure why Oculus had kicked her from her high position, though she guessed it was from her past.

Nonetheless, he was still a coward. She purred at Aviur's words, and smiled warmly. Now she decided would be a good time to lure him away from here. If she could get away with it. It appeared she had earned his trust much quicker than she anticipated. Ah, these tribes, going soft so quickly, just like in the years of rule with Gemini. That was good for her. Not so good for the other tribes, she thought, mentally smirking.

"Oh, my name? The name's Nightflare, my dear. You can call me Flare or Night, whichever you prefer." she then glanced up at the sky. A cloud would drift over them, providing even more shade. An idea came to mind, just then, as the great thing towered above them.

"It is quite chilly out here," the dragoness said, with a chuckle. "I'm sure it may not phase you that much, with your fire and all that, but from the looks of it, it might start raining soon." she said with a strong insight, glancing up at the clouds once more. As if to affirm to that prediction, a drop of water splashed onto Aviur's nose.

Nightflare would look down at the ground, then back up at Aviur, "My cabin's just a few minutes from here. We could stay there till the storm dissipates. I have tea and other goods to snack on." she would say. Another drop of water splashed into the earth. A few more drops would fall upon Aviur and Nightflare, as well.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:54 am

"NightFlare? Nie name." NightFlare.. Huh, it suited her. Aviur smiled at the name, 'my dear.' Funny what little nicknames he was given from time to time. One of his favourites had been 'basher boy,' given to him by a female he'd messed around with for a few weeks. Nothing serious, just a flirtious relationship that consisted of chase, hide and seek, and lying together in the grass. He admitted, he did miss those days of having a girlfriend. A possible mate.

A shadow passed over the two, and the air dampened, Aviur could feel the temperature drop as it did. Blinking, he glanced up just as a droplet landed on his crimson snout. "Shoot yeah, rain!" panic entered his thoughts, and he barely managed to push it down as he hurried onto his feet. He prayed she had a dry place for him to stay. He couldn't stand rain. It was one of the two things that could kill him instantly if it put out his life source. That or getting his head smashed in.

His body relaxed as he sighed in relief at NightFlare's words. "Cheers. I can't be out in bad weather for very long," not realising he'd let a hint slip, he smiled at her. Then.. He paused, still smiling, not giving away the fact he was hesitating. This all seemed a bit.. Good to be true.

The idea of passing out and dying in lashing rain caused Aviur to speak again. "I'd love to come along, if it's no trouble with you. Are you sure?" he asked, folding a wing over his sail despite the fact it was fairly water proof.
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:41 am

Nightflare purred once more, already ushering the fire dragon forward with her wing, while also helping to keep him dry. "Of course! I know you FireWings! Can't have you out here in the rain by yourself. That certainly wouldn't end well. Come, come, my cabin is just a few minutes from here. It may be faster if we run, and the trees will help protect us from the worst of it." she said quickly as she nudged the fire dragon to move a little faster. Once she was sure he was moving, she would take the lead, rushing in front of him.

Even in the rain, and while running, she looked majestic. The way the water would drip onto her scales, and then quickly slide off due to how slick they were. The faint purple aura that was around her seemed to intensify, making it seem as if Nightflare were radiating a beautiful, alluring purple light. Her movements were also quick and well executed. She moved like a shadow through the trees, making it hard to keep up with someone like her. But every now and then, she would flash a look behind her back to make sure he was still following.

It wasn't long before the two of them reached the cabin. It was averagely large, with enough space to hold up to a one hundred foot tall dragon. For a small cottage in the woods, it sure was big. It didn't look grand or anything, like something someone of a high rank would own, but it did have quite a lot of space. Which would be... peculiar. Then again, most dragons' houses or caves were designed like this in case they had guests. After all, dragon sizes could vary quite a lot.

And they had arrived just in time. As soon as Nightflare opened the door, allowing Aviur to step inside, it started to become a complete downpour. As Nightflare closed the door, she glanced outside with a questioning expression. She then shook the water off of her slick coat, letting out a small sigh. She would walk over to a small table in the center of the room, then turn to look at Aviur.

"It looks like we'll be stuck here a while. Would you like some tea?" she asked curiously, "I have any kind you'd like. Just name it and I'll get you some," she said with a kind, warm smile in Aviur's direction, her burning purple eyes scorching him in their warmth.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:09 pm

Aviur was surprised when NightFlare began to usher him forward, and he stepped forward quickly in his slight shock. He blinked and nodded as she nudged him, grinning like an idiot as he took off after the female that rushed in front of him.

Little did he know, that was about to change.

Swerving and weaving through the trees was fun. Avian preferred to fly, for the skies were his home, but running came a close second. The way this female moved though.. She was like a beautiful purple light, dashing through the trees like a shadow. She was.. eerie, in her magnificence. He felt self-conscious comparing himself to her.

Stretching his wings, Aviur flapped them as he lifted himself two feet off the ground, knowing he couldn't keep up with her if he got tired. His legs were burning, and not the good kind. His wings could stand this kind of exercise much better.

Going vertical and almost upside down at times, Aviur followed NightFlare, resembling a red arrow following a purple shadow. It would have been a strange sight. One would think their eyes had tricked them, or that some weird spirits had appeared to them before disappearing almost instantly.

Spotting the cottage, Aviur stretched his previously half folded wings and pulled up quickly, raising an eye ridge when he saw the size of the cottage. Landing beside the female, he said nothing as his eyes roamed over the cottage in an instant, then they flicked to the area around them. One out here would not get many visitors, so why was this place so big?

Aviur was arrogant (Of course, he was too distracted by Nightflare to let his smart comments slip his tongue) and sometimes reckless, actually, scratch that, he WAS reckless. Twenty four seven! However, he wasn't stupid, but vigilant.

NightFlare opened the door, Aviur stepped inside with a hesitant glance inside, but it was disguised by an excited smile. Walking into the room, Aviur looked around, a smile on his face as he stood there, excitement on his face. He was a little nervous. He'd never been invited into a stranger's home before..

Hearing the rain pouring onto the roof, Aviur turned to look at NightFlare and nodded, smiling. "Tea sounds awesome," he replied with a grin. "And surprise me, if it's tea, I'll take it," he smiled at her, before his eyes went to the window. He raised a brow when he saw the downpour taking place outside.

The thought of rain made the dull throbbing on his body noticeable. Aviur hissed as he noticed the rain was 'burning' his scales and he quickly began to wipe the droplets off. "Hot, hot, hot," he hissed the ironic sentence quietly.

(What are you gonna do to my baby? *le suspicion*)
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:13 am

BUMP
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down