Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Orion Xiege Krioxn (edited history, family, tribe.) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Orion Xiege Krioxn (edited history, family, tribe.) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Orion Xiege Krioxn (edited history, family, tribe.)

4 posters

Go down

Orion Xiege Krioxn (edited history, family, tribe.) Empty Orion Xiege Krioxn (edited history, family, tribe.)

Post by Orion Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Orion Xiege Krioxn (edited history, family, tribe.) Orion_11
Personal Info

Name: Orion Xiege Krioxn

Alias: Orion

Sexuality: Demisexual

Personality: Orion is kind and selfless. However, he isn’t afraid to be enemies. When Orion was younger, he was bullied for his colors, which lead him down a path of hate towards bullies and other people of high social status. If someone were to describe a conversation with Orion, most would mention his vocabulary or that he wouldn't stop talking. He loves telling others what he knows, and he can't help sharing is opinion. In most cases, Orion is everyone's best friend, but in the case you anger or hurt him, you may need to find a good hiding space in the sky. Orion is not one to trifle with, and any hostility could result in an enemy for life. He doesn't hold grudges, he just gets payback. (Maybe a little bit excessive on the 'payback')
Interests: Exploring, science, magic, mechanics, and anything curious. Letting Orion get too close to your new toy could mean the end of it. His curiosity goes beyond killing the cat, and his delving into magic tends to worry others, but as far as he is concerned, all’s good if all is good.

Dislikes: Bullies and power figures. If anything or anyone gets in the way of his curiosity, he will fight it, and even destroy it.

Fears: Embarrassing social situations, liking people romantically, the open air, and losing his friends to corruption, or the ‘system’. (social standards, government, etc…)

General Appearance

Height: 27 ft.

Scales: Naturally, they are mostly white, with bits of blue, purple, green, and red, but commonly they are the average color of his surroundings.

Eyes: Baby blue, with flecks of sunset orange near the pupil.

Appearance: Orion is a quadruped. He has a lithe figure with not much muscle. His wings are not as developed due to his fear of being in the open, and therefore flying in general. He is about 84 ft. long from head to tail, with an average sized tail spade.

Tribe Information and Status

Tribe: Light Wing

Inheritance: 100% Light Wing

Family:

Father: Devi

Brother: Aakesh

Mate: N/A

Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities

Strengths: Orion is very nimble and swift on the ground, and has terribly powerful keen sight when looking for an opening or weak spot, so in battle he would be able to see if someone is tired, or weaker in a certain area, or even not guarding an area well enough. In addition, Orion has a knack for how things work, which has led him to being an engineer of curious things. anything from toys to weapons made of wood, Orion has thought of it all, and he is always looking for more ways to have fun.

Special Abilities: Orion has an ‘Active Camouflage’. His scales naturally blend to the general color of his immediate surroundings (in the forest, he would be a dull green). however, this is only possible if he is within very close proximity to something that is generally monotone. Should he be farther than 5-8 ft away from the underbrush or foliage, he would revert to his original (and in his opinion, ugly) scales.

Weaknesses: Orion’s natural camouflage is useless, and he reverts to his natural colors, when he is not near anything or if his surroundings are full of contrasting colors. In addition, contrasting colors give him headaches and disorient him, and if he feels any strong emotions (love, embarrassment, hate, fear), he turns a bright red and can even start to slightly glow (in strong cases). Other than his flaws involving camouflage, Orion is an overall small dragon, with not much strength, and stamina that would barely last him a sparring match. Orion's survival is purely dependent on his ability to stay under cover.

Combat Style: Orion is not a very strong dragon. His small form and quick feet give him a peculiar edge, however. He fights by dancing and twirling around his opponent in a dance like fashion, until he eventually tires them and finds their weakest point to strike.

Background

History: Orion grew up a rogue, but never got the opportunity to live the rogue life. A year after his birth, his parents grew tired of being grounded to care for him, and decided to trade him away. After two years of bouncing around many different rogue families, an older dragon that was on the verge of death took the child and became determined to find a proper home for him. After some years, the older dragon passed away, but was able to teach Orion the basics for survival, and even some speaking along the way. Unfortunately, nothing prepared Orion for the tornado that appeared 8 years of living alone. It swept him away and harshly landed him in the rough of light wing territory. Luckily, however, Orion was found by Devi, the light wing leader, and was soon adopted to be trained and raised properly.

RP Sample: Now they need to know my RolePlay style? How much more do you want?! I think. “Fine. Here you go.” Orion proceeds to scoff irritably.

Last edited by Orion on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 10 times in total
Orion
Orion

Male Scorpio Cat

Back to top Go down

Orion Xiege Krioxn (edited history, family, tribe.) Empty Re: Orion Xiege Krioxn (edited history, family, tribe.)

Post by Oculus Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:24 pm

Hello!

I'll try to list things to make it as easy as possible!

Personality:
This needs to be descriptive and at bare minimum, five sentences.

Strengths:
What do you mean he has a knack for how things work? Like what things?

bump when changes are done
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Orion Xiege Krioxn (edited history, family, tribe.) Empty Re: Orion Xiege Krioxn (edited history, family, tribe.)

Post by Orion Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:44 pm

bump?
Orion
Orion

Male Scorpio Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:37 pm

~1/2 Approved~
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:23 pm

'and has terribly powerful keen sight when looking for an opening or weak spot.'

Can you explain this a bit more? How exactly does it work?

~~

Bump when ready.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:46 am

Bump
Orion
Orion

Male Scorpio Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:56 am

I must have been tired the first time I looked over this

Looking at his special abilities it seems like he can use it whenever and as long as he wants to as long as he doesn't get embarrassed. This would be a no because he could lay on the ground forever and still blend in. There needs to be a limit on this.

You also need more weaknesses. So far I see one that covers a multitude of things for the one weakness. Also, how can 'he reverts to his natural colors, when he is not near anything' even be possible? If he was in the air he could still be around 'natural colors,' there are pink and purple flowers and pretty much every color in nature, so what isn't a natural color? And again, how can he not be near anything if there is everything around him at all times?
You need more weaknesses to make yourself even with your strengths, because it looks like you're swift and good at spotting things but messing up your camouflage is your only weakness.

~~

Please bump when edited.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:49 am

Part of him being weak is just that- He's weak. He also doesn't blend in conciously, it just happens, so should he not be able to blend (ie, not within a foot of something rather monotone) he would revert to the bright and flashy normal self. like a chameleon, too, he isn't perfectly camouflaged, it is just a similar color all throughout (ie, in a swamp- dark green to black throughout, or in the water, lighter blue all over his body).
he cannon be more than one color other than his natural state of being. and his camouflage only works in close proximity to a rather monotoned backdrop
Orion
Orion

Male Scorpio Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Bump
Orion
Orion

Male Scorpio Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Now you just need to add that information to his app
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:13 pm

bump
Orion
Orion

Male Scorpio Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Approved
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:14 am

Out for edits
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:41 am

bump for finish
ima light wing :3
Orion
Orion

Male Scorpio Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:06 am

Re-Approved.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down