Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Cloud The lightning child Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Cloud The lightning child Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Cloud The lightning child

3 posters

Go down

Cloud The lightning child Empty Cloud The lightning child

Post by Cloud Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:53 pm

Personal Info
Name: Cloud
Alias: The Lightning Child
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Cloud is a very bouncy and talkative dragon, giving her the nickname the lightning child. She could talk someone’s ear off if given long enough. She loves flying around and playing, though underestimates her strengths at times. She is often found flying around and saying hello to everyone she sees. She is a very curious dragon often asking a lot of questions while watching adults do their jobs. While being very talkative she understands if someone wants to be left alone, leaving to go talk to someone else.
Interests:
Flying: Cloud loves racing the wind and trying to beat her old records. She will ask other dragons to fly along with her at times, and it is one of the few things she will pester you with.
Cloud gazing: whenever she is calm, which is not very often, she likes to lay and watch the clouds go by. She likes to lay with other hatchlings and makeup stories for the clouds shapes.
Sitting in the rain: she loves sitting in the rain, it feels nice against her scales. She jumps in puddles. She likes to be alone and quiet, seeming to be in her own little world. In the winter she tries to stand in the snow.
Dislikes:
Night: she doesn’t like the night because it gets harder to see clouds. She also doesn’t like that it gets colder because she can’t stand in the rain for as long.
Cloudless days: she loves watching the clouds so when there are none she doesn’t like it. There is no possibility of rain and no possibility of cloud watching.
Sitting still: She loves running around and playing so when forced to sit still she gets annoyed. Shell usually fidget and tap her paws. Her tail will swish quickly, sometimes hitting people with it accidently.

Fears: Being alone, she is terrified of being alone. She gets nervous even when people leave her alone for a day. She starts running around trying to find a person.

General Appearance
Height: 2’4
Scales: She has a light grey scales with a sky blue belly. She has yellow stripes down her body.
Eyes: Sky Blue
Appearance: She is a small light grey dragon. She has big pointed horns. Her muzzle is sky blue, along with her eyes. She has bright yellow stripes down her entire body and tail. Her wings are grey with sky blue underneath. She has a small spike at the end of her tail. Her toes are clawed shaped, since she has no claws.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Skywing
Inheritance: Purebred Skywing
Family: Cloud does not know her family. She never met her clutch mates.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A
Skills and Abilities
Strengths: She is a good runner and flyer, pretty fast and nimble. she can fly 40mph when shes an adult and run about 30. She is a good talker, mostly opting to avoid fighting and talk things out
Special Abilities: Cloud can use electricity, but due to her young age usually hits herself as well as her opponent. It causes some harm to her but not as bad as it does to her opponent. she can only do it 10 times a day, an hour and a half between being able to shoot. As she grows up she can control it, but she still sometimes shock herself. The lightning can go up to 50 ft  away from her when shes full grown, only 12 now.
Weaknesses: She can’t sneak up on anyone since she talks too much, and is susceptible to earth attacks. She is not a good swimmer and usually avoids water if she cant touch the bottom.
Combat Style: She fights from afar trying to use her lightning to hit an opponent, most of the time she hits herself as well since she is so young.

Background
History:
RP Sample: Cloud wakes up, her stomach growling loudly. She stands up her head dripping down tiredly. “I need to find some food”. She flies around saying hello to every dragon she passes by. She searches for some small prey, her tail swishing gently in the breeze. She was obviously still tired by her half closed eyes and droopy head, which doesn’t seem to be like her.

Last edited by CloudTheLightningChild on Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cloud
Cloud
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Cloud The lightning child Empty Re: Cloud The lightning child

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Hello there and welcome to DRF! I'm Aero Dynamic, a forum moderator here, and I'll be reviewing your app today!

Strengths
'She is a good runner and flyer, pretty fast and nimble.(What is your dragon good at? Both physical and mental strengths must be included)'

Just so we know could you say about how fast she is on land or in air? You might want to add a mental strength as well. Also just need to erase the things in the ()'s ^^

Special Abilities

'Cloud can use electricity, but due to her young age usually hits herself as well as her opponent.'

Is the bolt that hits her less than the bolt that hits her opponent? As in, not as much electricity or shock? Or does her bolts just zap you and not do any real harm?
Also, how often can she use her lightning? She needs to have a limit to how often she can shoot so that she can't just rapid fire them.

'It can go up to 50 ft when shes full grown, only 12 now.'

Just wanting verification but this is the range she can shoot at, correct?

Weaknesses

'She can’t sneak up on anyone since she talks too much, and is susceptible to earth attacks.'

Considering both of her strengths are physical, is there any physical weakness she has? Maybe not good at swimming?

~~

On a side note would you like your name to be changed to just 'Cloud?'

Bump when finished
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Alright fixed it. also no thanks

Last edited by CloudTheLightningChild on Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cloud
Cloud
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:34 pm

I guess I should've given you the average speed for SkyWings, sorry! On average a SkyWing can go around 100mph as an adult, so if you'd like to make her go faster you can ^^

~~

Bump when ready!
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:37 pm

i made her as fast as i like. i like her profile. thanks!
Cloud
Cloud
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:40 pm

1/2 Approved
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse