Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Poisonous Love [Private Tulvir II] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Poisonous Love [Private Tulvir II] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Poisonous Love [Private Tulvir II]

5 posters

Go down

Poisonous Love [Private Tulvir II] Empty Poisonous Love [Private Tulvir II]

Post by Rayla Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:31 am

The wind was rather vicious today, thought Rayla, or rather, Iizusa, if you wanted to go by what she called herself now, as she made her way through the forest. She had soon migrated far beyond the IceWing kingdom, and now, to be totally honest, she hadn't the faintest clue where she as. All she knew was she was in the now rogue, abandoned, human plagued territory of the EarthWings. However, there was one big problem she had with this, not knowing where she was, she meant. The main problem was the fact that she had no idea how close she was to the FireWing territory. And unlike that arrogant dragon she had fought, they specialized in fiery attacks, and weren't just rogues looking for a fight.

So she had to make herself aware of her surroundings. Be very careful. However, it was becoming increasingly difficult. She had been traveling for roughly two months now, and she wasn't even half way to her destination. If this kept up, it would become very likely that she wouldn't reach there on time. If this was the case, she would have no choice than to become her dragon form, and fly to the location, as that would instantly lower the length it took her to get all the way there.

But even as Rayla hiked across the land, having come across some especially steep inclines, her senses were alert. Though... it was difficult to focus on everything around her. Which was one of the reasons the large, cat like animal was able to sneak up behind her, its eyes glowing as it stared through the darkness, over at her. It had no idea what it was about to get itself into. Even though she seemed unaware, this reptilian was not the kind you wanted to get into a fight with.

Pounce! The griffon would tear through the forest, snarling out of the trees, and knocking Rayla off her feet. She would have simply fallen down and gotten right back up, slaying the beast, had it not been for the wind, which quickly knocked her down over the rocks. This caused her to fall into a rather difficult to move scenario, allowing the large griffon to get up on top of her, clawing at her chest. She struggled for a moment, however, Rayla's temper would soon get the better of her.

There was a loud explosion, as iceshards flew everywhere. A blinding light would soon swallow up the forest. Once it cleared, Rayla would stand there, having transformed suddenly into her draconic form. She growled, and looked around. Suddenly, her eyes went wide, and she began to panic, though not because of her transformation, or even the bloodied corpse of the griffon, that now had a thousand tiny shards lodged in its chest. But rather, because her backpack disappeared. And if that had disappeared, this meant that the book was gone as well.

Panicking, she began to look around, muttering to herself, "Where is it? Where is it!" while frantically searching. Her attention was so distracted, she wouldn't be able to notice any dragons that had heard the loud explosion, and perhaps come to investigate.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Poisonous Love [Private Tulvir II] Empty Re: Poisonous Love [Private Tulvir II]

Post by Tulvir II Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:09 am

Tulvir II had created an ice den so thick and massive, it had sapped him of energy. But he needed to keep his den cold for his young son, Ventus, who was ¾ IceWing. He just hoped Vinny would stay there this time, maybe play with the assortment of toys he'd made. For a good part of the morning, the Guardian patrolled inside his tribe's territory; quiet and calm as usual. Eventually, he came to the border and started on the NightWIng side. Nothing happening there. But when he came to the side that overlooked what was once EarthWing lands, however, Tulvir spotted soething strange. There was a great, blinding white light that seemed to swallow the forest... And then it was gone in an instant. The Guardian, out of curiosity and fear that this might be some threat, crossed the FireWing border and made his way to the rogue forest.

He landed at the edge of the forest and decided to walk to where the light had been, unsure of what dangers there might be. He sniffed the air and moved through the trees slowly, alert and wary.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:30 am

Growling angrily, Rayla would search around, using her paws to dig through the underbrush. There was still splotches of griffon blood, dripping down her shoulders, tail, and face. It had, after all, gotten pretty much everywhere. It really was quite the mess. But she barely even noticed it, after all, she had more important things that she needed to worry about. Finding the backpack, and more importantly, the book, was her top priority. Even if the hot blood made her old wounds sting, she barely even felt a thing as she searched frantically.

Finally, she came across a small book cover, hiding in the leaves. Letting out a deep sigh, she would grab the thing, hugging it tightly. As she picked it up, magical energy would swirl around it, causing it to increase in size, so it was no longer the size of her paw, and now the size of an actual dragon book. Ah, dragon enchanted books that could adjust to your size, they were always a good thing to have. And judging by how old this book was, she was pretty lucky it had that enchantment.

Now that she had calmed down, she would just have to find her backpack. However, she had barely moved for two seconds after she had found the book, when she heard some rustling in the bushes. Her eyes would slit venomously, and she would whirl herself around, firing a variety of ice arrows at the location of the noise, their speed like that of bullets.

Growling, she'd take up a defensive stand, looking at the trees, wondering if she'd hit something. How dare they disturb her? Maybe it was just another dumb griffon....

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:33 pm

The half-breed stopped when he caught wind of a scent, another Dragon... and blood. Tulvir heard movement ahead of him and then heard objects striking the trees, catching a glimpse of one that came quite close to hitting him. An ice shard? Tulvir took a single step forward, wary and ready for anything. "Hello? Are you injured, I smell blood."
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:32 pm

From the undergowth, even though Rayla was obscured from seeing the stranger, she heard his voice, and narrowed his eyes. A male. And judging by the color of the scales that appeared here and there through the bushes, and by how close they were to the FireWing territory, if Rayla had any sense, something told her this was a Fire dragon. And thus, not be trusted. A loud growl would rise up in her throat. She wasn't about to expose herself to a firewing.

"I'm actually completely fine, thank you. And if you even think about shooting a fire ball at me, I'll kill you. Understand?" her voice was sharp and vicious through the trees, her eyes narrowed at the not so visible figure in the bushes.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:08 am

Tulvir stopped when he heard loud growling. When the female answered that she was not injured, he bacame confused. Well, maybe it' not her blood, he thought to himself. He chuckled when the hidden Dragoness assumed he was a FIreWIng, not tat she was wrong. He almost laughed when she warned him not to shoot a fireball at her. "Okay, I won't." And he didn't... instead, Tulvir shot a ball of ice in the direction of the voice. "I'm not going to hurt you. I saw a light coming from here and I just wanted to find out what it was." As Tulvir said this, he hoped he hadn't actually hit the female with his iceball, otherwise his earlier statement would be a bit inaccurate.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:42 pm

It was quiet. All until the dragon started talking again. Rayla was suspicious, and glared at the trees, her eyes narrowed. Thus, she was prepared when a sudden, random burst of energy shot through the trees. Rayla let out a small snarl, and dodged to the side, watching as the white ball hit a tree, and exploded into ice. This surprised her. She had not expected an IceWing, of all things, to be around here. It seemed like an implausible thing. But yet here was the proof. Of course, this only made the next thing the stranger say enrage her even more.

"Huh. You say this after you nearly stab me with that sneaky ice attack!" she'd snarl aggressively, glaring over at the bushes.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Tulvir scratched his chest and looked around. "Sorry about that... but I can't see through these trees. And in my defense, you said not to launch any fireballs at you. Could I come to you? I promise I won't almost hit you again. I just want to see what happened here." The half-breed took a step forward and tried to peer through the foliage as he awaited an answer.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:53 pm

"Humph, I'd like to see you try to take me on. Sure, come on. I want a closer look at you. I don't care if you attack me or not. Just know if you do, you're going to end up with a slit throat." Rayla would hiss with a roll of her eyes, her tail flicking some. The blood that was dripping down her stomach, paws, and muzzle was quite hot, and uncomfortable. She would probably have to clean off later. Man, that would be a pain in her ***. Scrubbing away all that caked on blood. Well, at least it wasn't like the last time she had been this bloody.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:34 pm

Tulvir walked through the bushes when the female gave him permission to. The first thing he noticed was the female was covered in blood. He looked around then and saw even more of it, but also saw clumps of feathers. "Well, there is enough blood around here... So you're okay? None of this blood is yours?" Tulvir asked as he turned his attention to finding anything that might have caused the light he saw.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:23 pm

"It's from a griffon." Rayla would say with a slight roll of her eyes, "I finished it off quickly, but the fight was kind of bloody. I wish those damn things weren't so aggressive, always diving headfirst to meet their doom." she said with a slight smirk. She then looked over the dragon. She had known from his void that he was male. He was nearly double her size. But she had fought larger foes, so she wasn't scared. However, she was curious about how this dragon had shot ice.

"You aren't a rogue, are you?" she asked, curiously. They were technically still in rogue territory, even if it was near the FireWings.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:10 am

Tulvir had never seen a gryphon before. They weren't exactly something you'd expect to see in FireWing territory. Of course, this one was a mangled mess, unrecognizable, so really, Tulvir still hasn't seen a gryphon. He stopped his search when the female asked about him being a rogue. "No, I'm not. I'm with the FireWings. What about you, are you a rogue? My name is Tulvir, by the way. Tulvir II." The half-breed gave up and decided there was nothing here which gave off light, so he sat and turned his orange and blue eyes on the female again.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Rayla watched the dragon as he would start looking around, scurrying through the underbrush, walking in circles around her. His paws would begin to coat in blood. She really had made that griffon's death a lot bloodier than it had needed to be. Oh well, not her problem anymore. When he turned back to face her and mentioned who he was, and surprising her with saying he was from the FireWings, she tilted her head. An IceWing, in the FireWings? He didn't look like a FireWing.... maybe he was just part IceWing, she decided, eyeing him cautiously, as he turned to face her once again. She flicked her tail a bit impatiently.

"Tulvir, huh?" she said, a bit quietly, "Cool. The name's Iizusa. Yeah, I'm a rogue, I've been wandering for a few months now. It's exhausting." she said with a sigh.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:41 am

Tulvir didn't seem to mind--or even really notice--the blood on his paws. "Nice to meet you, Iizusa." he said with a smile. He wasn't surprised when her saw her surprise at the revelation that he was in the FireWing tribe. It was obvious he wasn't full FireWing just by looking at his scales; one side of his body was blue, the other, orange. Of course, Tulvir loved to show off his heritage, so he lifted his head proudly and, turning so Iizusa didn't think he was going to attack her, shot first a stream of ice then fire into the air.

"I saw the look on your face. Yes, I'm not a full FireWing and yes it's unheard of that FireWings and IceWings could like each other this much. But they did, so here I am... So you wander around a lot? Must be exciting, bet you've seen all kinds of stuff... Hey, did you happen to see that light? It was really bright. I could see it from the FireWing border."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Rayla listened, her ears perked curiously. She frowned when Tulvir asked her if she had seen any bright light. At first, she hadn't the faintest clue what he was talking about. But then it hit her. Her attack! She never really noticed it when she performed it, but it did have a pretty bright flash. She chuckled a bit when Tulvir asked her this.

"Oh, that? That was just the attack I used to finish the griffon," she joked. Well, that was partially the truth.
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Servius Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:00 pm

Tulvir was shocked at this revealation. "That was you? Wow, that was amazing! Well, now that that mystery is solved, I guess I should go back home. The borders aren't going to watch themselves. It was nice to meet you, lizusa." Tulvir didn't wait around for a response, mostly because he suddenly remembered that he also had to check on Vinny. As he climbed over the trees and started back to the FireWIng lands, he was unaware of the backpack that was stuck to his paw.
Servius
Servius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Rayla watched the dragon leave with a rather discontent expression. She looked quite agitated. However, she let out a huff as he suddenly turned away, and made it back towards where he came from. Not even so much as a goodbye? How rude. She would have as soon left him to go do whatever creepy hybrids like himself do. That was, until, from the corner of her eye, she spotted it, turning to go leave, but seeing something flash around his leg.

Her backpack.

A small chill of panic flashed in her eyes. Oh ****! She spun around, and dashed up the hill towards him. Her body fizzed with energy. Sometimes, Rayla had a chance to accidentally transform when under stress, or simply thinking about reptilians or things related to her abilities under stress.

Luckily, now was one of those times. Unluckily, she practically pounced on Tulvir, her body growing quite brightly. She missed the backpack, but accidentally knocked into him. Growling, she stood up, shaking her head with embarrassment. She then looked up, having fallen to the ground. He still had the backpack around his leg, though... so this certainly wouldn't end well.

"Um... sorry, I guess. You just. Uh..." Rayla tried to think of some stupid excuse for why she just tackled him, but none came to mind, leaving her expressionless, staring up at this giant fire dragon.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:09 am

Tulvir suddenly found himself on the ground. The Guardian had just left the Iizusa to make his way home and check on his son. To his surprise as he quickly scrambled to his paws to confront his attacker, he saw only the female. Tulvir filter his head to one side as stumbled over her words. "Um... It's okay. Did you need something?"
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:53 pm

Rayla shook her head, blinking. She was attempting to think of some excuse for her behavior. However, she just kind of gave up, shrugging, and letting out a small sigh. So what if he found out what she was? The thought couldn't possibly come to mind. After all, such a thing had never existed. A dragon that was also a human? Virtually unheard of! Many would probably think her cursed if they knew. No one except Thirahan knew of her ability, and well, he was dead now. She had been meaning to tell Aari and Sterlynn.... but things had come up.

She rolled her eyes, pointing at his leg. "Um, I need that, please. You kind of carried it away while walking." she said, gesturing to the backpack. If he asked for a reason, she'd just say she had a reptilian friend... or something.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:45 am

The female was pretty quiet after he asked if she needed something. Maybe she forgot what it was. But then she finally answered and pointed out the small backpack he had wrapped around his hind leg. Tulvir was surprosed. How had he not noticed it before? As he went to rmove it, he realized it was extremely small for a Dragon, even a SkyWing. Maybe she took it from a Reptilian or some unsuspecting Human... but why? Well, it wasn't really any of his business...

"Here you go," Tulvir said as he handed lizusa the small backpack. "Um, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get it? It seems a little small for a Dragon to be using." He held out a paw to help her up from the ground.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Tulvir, no doubt, had a react of shock when Rayla tackled him, and was obviously confused. Nonetheless, he did give back the backpack, so that was a plus. Unfortunately, he also asked what it was for. So she decided to answer. However, mid-sentence, she stopped, and narrowed her eyes at him. Her fish tail flicked impatient, and her frills vibrated a bit, tension beginning to build up in her muscles. Her body was also still visibly glowing.

"What do you care? It's none of your business, anyway..." she muttered, though she thankfully snatched the backpack away from him, giving him a cautious look. Maybe she would have told him, but she was far too quick to become defensive around people she didn't know, so Tulvir would just have to deal with her difficult personality for now.

She shook her head, "Um... yes. Uh..." Rayla wasn't sure how to end the conversation. She wasn't used to meeting people. She glanced around, then sighed. "Bye, I guess?" she would say with a shrug, and head off in the opposite direction. "Have fun with those patrols of yours..."
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:52 pm

Rayla took the backpack from him and became defensive when he asked about it. Well, he'd assumed she wouldn't say much about it. As the female seemed to have trouble coming up with something else to say, Tulvir noticed she was still glowing. That was odd, why was that happening? Actually, it seemed very similar to the light he'd seen earlier. "Um... what's that light? Are you about to attack me?"
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:23 pm

Rayla glanced back at Tulvir's words, blinking, an expression of confusion on her face. Then she glanced down, and realized what was going on. Her body was starting to glow a vibrant blue color. The color drained from her face, as she appeared to become flustered. "N-no! I'm leaving," she'd say, growling a bit, before quickly darting off. The light, however, would only get brighter as she ran, her heart thumping. She had thought she could control it, but apparently.... that wasn't the true case.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:28 am

Rayla ran off when Tulvir inquired about the light. Frowning, he followed after her. He really wanted to know what that light was, especially since it was getting brighter with each passing seond. But... maybe he should keep his distance. After all, she did say that light appears when she's about to attack something. Tulvir slowed down and contemplated just going home. What if something happened while he wasn't at his post? And he did need to check up on his son, who undoubtedly has escaped and gotten into some kind of mischief by now...
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down