Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Fiery Encounter of Disastrous Proportions [Open to All] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Fiery Encounter of Disastrous Proportions [Open to All] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Fiery Encounter of Disastrous Proportions [Open to All]

4 posters

Go down

A Fiery Encounter of Disastrous Proportions [Open to All] Empty A Fiery Encounter of Disastrous Proportions [Open to All]

Post by Jansi Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Gosh... life as a keeper of history was so boring! Sure, Jansi liked to study, but he hated teaching, and didn't particularly enjoy doing his job, which involved teaching. The only reason he had really signed up for it was because then it would allow him to be just a little bit closer to Tempest. But now he was just stuck inside a library all day. And Tempest was so busy he could hardly ever see her, so what really had been the point of signing up for this job?

So today, Jansi had decided to escape his troubles, and take a nice, relaxing stroll away from the capital, where he usually spent his busy days. He now wandered the forest, enjoying the fresh breezes. He had contemplated taking a dip in a lake, but knowing the firewing kingdom, it was probably hot as hell and polluted with sulphuric acid, which wasn't exactly good of the skin. And it was a dying shame, too. He just needed somewhere to relax, he decided.

Eventually, he came across a rock. Perfect, he thought with a purr, leaping upon the great rock with a content grin. He would adjust himself to be able to relax, and found a comfortable spot. Then, smiling smugly to himself, he would close his eyes, and lay down, spreading his body out to soak up the sunlight. However, during his search, Jansi had not been aware of how close he was to the border of the FireWings. And thus unaware of potential dangers....
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

A Fiery Encounter of Disastrous Proportions [Open to All] Empty Re: A Fiery Encounter of Disastrous Proportions [Open to All]

Post by Deenirea Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:56 am

The red dragoness was flying lazily along the firewing border her gaze glued to the earth, searching for a spot to save herself from the searing sun beams which were, even for firewing lands, unusually hot and so uncomfortable on her spine. It had been several hours since she had last spotted shade, making the image of yet alive trees upon her path tremendously beautiful. Slowly she angled her right wing inwards causing her to descend leisurely in a spiralling motion until she landed with a groan.

The sudden lack of wind did not allow the motionless heat to be any more comfortable. It was as if the heatwaves were eating through her hide inching deeper into her body and bones and it was not until her body was soaked with the cooling shadows, the trees provided, that she felt fitter to continue her patrol, in-between the trees.

Early into her walking she began humming the tunes of an old firewing song that had once filled the kingdom as it was still alive and bright. Unfortunately music was one of the parts that slowly slid into extinction as her kind grew ever more silent and began to move further and further from the capital. She was one of the few, she knew of, that still sang the old tunes and knew of them, and so she allowed her soft and delicate humming to fill the silent and lifeless land, unaware of the stranger nearby.
Deenirea
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

A Fiery Encounter of Disastrous Proportions [Open to All] Empty Re: A Fiery Encounter of Disastrous Proportions [Open to All]

Post by Jansi Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Since Jansi was rather enjoying himself, his limbs stretched out on the nice, peacefully rock, his long wings soaking up the sunlight, he would not take any notice of the stranger who had come searching for a nice place to relax, or maybe just to come think, as many might due out in the woods. His left ear would perk a little bit at the sound of the noise, but he didn't really pay much heed to it, even if the singing made it a little obvious that it was coming from a sentient, intelligent creature, be it dragon or whatever. Of course, being an optimist, Jansi just ignored it, and smiled, his eyes remaining closed. Though, part of him did think he should check it out.

And that part of him was probably right. With a little sigh, he opened one eye, glancing over at the trees, to see if he might spot the scales of another dragon. Or maybe it was just a really smart goat, he thought to himself with a grin. A second ear of his would perk as he spotted red scales, sliding through the trees. Totally a FireWing, he would think with a smirk. Maybe this trip would offer more than just relaxation, if you know what I mean.

Rolling over, onto his side, he decided to see who this FireWing was. "Hey ho, my dear! What brings you to this neck of the woods?" he would jest, his charismatic tone sliding smoothly against the wind, like running through fields of silk. Now that he had lifted his body up, he was pretty visible through the trees, especially considering the fact he was sitting in an open clearing. His body was pretty attractive, a dark orange color, and a fiery mane down his back. He looked inviting enough.

However, unbeknownst to both dragons, a mysterious, shadowy figure had sneak up behind Jansi, obscured from his vision due to both the rock and his body, and obscured from the stranger's (Deenirea) vision by Jansi's body. The figure's eyes would flicker, watching the flirtatious flaming male, as he would attempt to get the fellow FireWing's attention.
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:15 am

The delicate humming fell silent along with her body freezing as a rather inviting voice came from the trees somewhere beside her. She discovered quickly that the voice came from something male, and so her curiosity was sparked. The words he spoke were just filled with overconfidence which made her roll her eyes yet did not halt her from turning towards the male to investigate who or what it was.

A few steps closer and she came upon a clearing, with a single gaze at the scorching sun she halted in the cool shadows with a frown. Her eyes immediately feel upon indeed a dragon. Her frown was continue as her glistening orange eyes wandered over him, she really didn't have the patience for some male games especially some that came from a male that already sounded like he was in love with himself. However again that didn't halt her from talking, therefore she she gave a playful side smirk and turned her slender frame towards the sunlight allowing the sunlight to gleam of her polished red scales that began glittering slightly. Of course this she did unnoticeably.

She kept her eyes on him as her strong yet fine voice filled the clearing "I could ask you, darling, the same thing. I am simply searching shelter from the heat and relaxation, but what does one like you do so far from the capital?" She questioned doing a slight gesture over him then towards the direction of the capital.
Deenirea
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansi Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:19 am

There was a rustling of leaves, and through the shadows of the trees, and the haze of the great firewing sun, Jansi would spot a dashing dragoness, her shimmering orange scales glinting majestically in the glorious sunlight. He decided to straighten himself up as the beauty approached, his eyes lustrous and glowing. Why, bless the great Kelarth! For what fortune had befallen him this day. After all, it wasn't often you met a lady of such beauty, and taking after your own heart. After all, he heard that she had come to relax, as well.

Humming to himself happily, Jansi would flick his tail, still lying luxuriously on the rock, but in a more alert position. "Why, I'm just like you. Searching for a wondrous place to relax. The capital is so wearily boring, and politics is not my forte. I am one who thrives in a calm, tranquil environment." he would chuckle. Then he thought to himself, how rude?

Speaking up once again, he would make a little half bow, speaking with his charismatic tongue, "Oh, but how rude of me? Not to introduce myself to a fair lady like you. The name is Jansi Yughazil, but you may call me Jan, for short. And what, may I ask, is your beautiful name?" he would ask, a kind, yet charismatic smile alight on his lips, as he stared into the eyes of this stunning dragoness.

Meanwhile, the concealed figure would watch the two dragons from the comfort of their hiding space, its eyes glowing hungrily, yearning for blood.
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:53 am

Deenirea stepped further into the clearing to allow herself to have a closer look at the very charming yet full of himself drake. As he straightened at her sight she waved her tail lazily behind her and listened to him. He spoke well-cultured and she relaxed just the slightest at his words. A peace seeker. And a good featured one if she might mention, he was around her size if not a few feet taller, bulky which meant strong and a nicely highlighted face which held something that made her very curious about him.

The feeling didn't ease as she locked gaze with him and  took another graceful step forward, then broke the eye contact as she looked away sorrowful of her words "Yes, the capital has indeed become boring. The lively fire that once shone brightly within the capital has unfortunately since long burned down with no one to feed it the culture of our kin" She said dreamily remembering it then.

She recovered quickly returning her radiant orange gaze to him along with her smirk "Jan? What a fetching name for such a handsome young drake. My name is Deenirea but you may call me as my friends do, Dee." Slightly she lowered her frame in a swift minute bow then, resembling more of a practised dance than anything else, however she never left his gaze while doing so.

Similar to Jansi she was unaware of the creature in the shadows as she was concentrated on the drake who laid before her.
Deenirea
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansi Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:46 pm

"Dee? That's a wondrous name! Truly beautiful! As to be expected, of a gorgeous dragoness like yourself. Absolutely charming!" Jansi would say with a kind smile towards the dragoness, filled with only the faintest hints of sly, cockiness that usually came with his personality. With a dashing flick of his tail, he'd leap from his rock. Which was actually quite a lucky move on his part, considering what was about to unfold. His movements were slick and smooth, as if he was simply slipping from the rock, but doing it with style.

"So, Dee. I can see you appreciate nature, if you came all the way here, from, oh, I don't know, the capital. I apologize if that's not where you're from, I just assumed, considering the way you confronted me," Jansi would let out another throaty laugh, his laugh humble and sweet, like the ever tasting refreshing feeling of honey, "say, would you give me the honor of going on a nice walk with you? Get to know you, perchance? It would be a wonderful experience to get to know a magnificent drake like yourse-"

Jansi didn't have time to finish that sentence, as by the time he had walked over to Deenirea, a mere five or so feet from her, something lightning fast shot out from behind the rock, its eyes glowing a menacing purple. It leaped upon the rock, and threw itself at Jansi, sending a bright blast at Deenirea, that would hit her square in the chest, throwing her back roughly twenty or so feet. The creature would then land upon Jansi's back, snarling viciously, as it dug its sharp claws into his shoulders, and slammed its jaws down on his neck.

This caused Jansi to let out a howl of pain, instantly recoiling. He attempted to shout to his new aquintance, to make sure she was okay, but the pain was so unbearable, his scream only came out as a mere screech of terror. His eyes were wild as he attempted to throw the thing off.
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrhaa Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Pyrhaa was minding her own buisness, sitting in the shade while her little beetle friends scurried around and ate some fruit she had knocked off of a tree earlier. The sight was quite entertaining as they crawled over each other to get at the delicious food scattered across the grass. She swished her tail in enjoyment. She may be fireproof, but she still got hot and uncomfortable sometimes, so the shade was nice.

What Pyrhaa least expected was for her to hear a distressful sound coming from her right, not too far away either. Her Embers scattered, listening for the call of the alpha, who had scurried up on top of Pyrhaa's head as soon as the sound was emitted. Smidvarg chirped loudly, a call to all of the others to get into formation.
They all took their places across Pyrhaa's body, and she stood up, starting to sprint towards the source of the sound.

As she made it to the clearing, she ignited herself immediately just to make sure that if something was here, it didn't attack her as well. At least not yet.
Pyrhaa
Pyrhaa
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:38 pm

Tempest herself was stalking her territory, her powerful footsteps only making a slight noise against the ground. The trees overswept and towered over her large form. Strangely enough, the birds were soundless, nothing chirping around her. To her, this was a strange event, as the creatures always chirped in delight and talked whenever she was around them.

Then she heard something... footsteps? Tempest made her way towards it, her tail flicking slightly behind her as she approached the noise. However, something jumped... it wasn't friendly, whatever it was. She was already quickening her pace before she was driven into action. A scream. From one of her beloved dragons.

Her form burst into the clearing, taking but a few moments to take in what had happened. A creature was on top of Jansi, and Deenirea was about to be hit be something. She couldn't stop them both. Another dragon came in, one covered with beetles, but she didn't have time to deal with that.

She was closest to Jansi, having come into the clearing around thirty feet to his right. Roaring in outright fury, the Queen took one step forward. She would use her giant paws to grab the creature's lower jaw and nose to use her strength to tear the creature's grip away from Jansi's throat. Her tail would then lash around, slamming into its face. If she were successful, her paws would then grab and tear away it's claws, then she would use her body would ram into the beast to send it staggering away from Jansi.

"Cowardly beast!" She would roar, snarling a challenge at the stupid creature who dared to hurt her beloved FireWings, her bloodthirsty state threatening to take over her current form as her maw billowed with smoke, preparing her flames in fury.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:29 am

Dee was just about to settle down as he spoke again, where it not for her red scales one might have caught the slight blush upon her cheeks. This Jansi was a very enjoyable dragon and Dee found herself growing ever more comfortable around him. His offer for a walk would have been accepted were it not for what would happen soon. She smiled as he spoke and did not move away when he began his walk towards her, it was only when something flashing bright came escaping from the forest did her smile drop and was about to be replaced by a low growl emitted deep from her throat but before she could do so the creature had hooked itself on Jansi and shot something towards her.

It was too fast for her to dodge it and therefore there was nothing she could do but take it all. The blast hit her on the chest, indeed throwing her twenty feet from her last position into a tree which broke and feel upon the impact. There was a sudden silence as her vision became a mix of black and white before it all returned. The pain upon her chest was unbearable, burning with such intensity that the cuts on her back were nothing compared to it. Placing a paw on the now bleeding wound she surveyed the scene before her. A giant firewing was currently burying itself in the creature, it did not matter how hard Dee tried she was unable to recognise the blurred firewing who seemed somewhat familiar.

Close to the fighting firewing stood another dragon it's body aflame. It would work perfect for what she was about to do. Her body, too wounded to create her own flames, worked on enabling Dee to stand on three paws as one still gripped the wound, her eyes full of panic searching for Jansi who she found wounded on the floor. Attempting to shout something to him the creature seemed to shout something itself, louder than what she had said and so she moved her heavy gaze to the other firewing, whispering a silent apology before stealing it's flames.

She flicked her tail in the dragon's direction and the flames began rising changing into a ball as they all left the dragon who was aflame only seconds ago. Another flick of a tail and the flames shot towards the creature and began encircling it, Dee hoped the big firewing was not too close to the creature as the fire turned once again into a ball, however, this time with the creature in its middle. The scorching flames would not touch the creature if it did not try and fight the fire. Deenirea who was now standing, slowly began to limb over to jansi every now and then a growl of pain would escape her jaw. Her vision still partially blurry as her gaze moved between the fire trying to contain the creature and jansi.
Deenirea
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrhaa Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:57 am

The last thing Pyrhaa had expected to happen was for her body to be cool again. She noticed, at that moment, that her fire was gone. All of it. Every single bit of it. Her eyes turned to slits and she looked around her body....
All 74 accounted for....
Smidvarg poked his head into Pyrhaa's vision. He was there too.
She did not know what happened, but she did realise that there was a huge ball of flames encircling something.
She had also noticed that Tempest was there too. Huge, mighty, with a fiery temper. She had grabbed the creature and tail whipped it away earlier. That must be what was in the ball of fire.
It was at this moment, Pyrhaa realised, whatever had put her fire out, it would not come back for a while. Pyrhaa froze, only staring at the ball of fire to make sure it didn't somehow attack her while she was vulnerable.
Pyrhaa
Pyrhaa
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansi Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:13 pm

There was another quick flash. Things had transpired so quickly, it felt as if everything was happening at once. The stranger had dug its claws into Jansi's back viciously, its eyes slits, foam beginning to form around its muzzle as it would tear at Jansi's neck. Blood would ooze down its chin, running across Jansi's beautiful, golden orange scales, the hot crimson liquid starting to slowly splay across the ground. The pain was unbearable. However, as Jansi struggled against the stranger, he couldn't help but notice something odd touching his back. Something not organic. It was an odd observation, but overshadowed by the pure terror that was filling in every atom of his body.

After all, so many questions hung in the air. What if he didn't survive this? That was the first one. He had never been one too attuned to combat. One of the many reasons why he was a keeper, who stayed inside all day, relaxed, ate, and flirted. This was not his expertise. He barely knew how to fight. The last time he had fought anyone had been when he was doing combat training, back as a trainee of 17 years old. And even when he did practice it, he had never been very good at it. Simply rubbish, he had once said to himself. Well, that attitude would be the downfall of him, he thought with a desperate buck of his hind legs.

However, as he began to flail about, he suddenly noticed the weight atop his shoulders grow lighter, before disappearing entirely. Thankfully, the adrenaline that was pumping through Jansi right now took his mind off of the searing pain, but it wouldn't last long. He barely had a split second to relax. For as soon at the enemy let go of him, he fell into an exhausted collapse, gasping and gulping for breath. That had taken most of his energy out of him. He would attempt to crawl away, but his back burned with the fury of a thousand suns. He clenched the ground with his bloodied claws, and would begin hyperventilating. Eyes wide, he could barely pay attention to what had happened. He was just thankful for this moment of sweet release.

And that was a good thing. For if Jansi had seen what had happened next, he probably would have passed out. In fact, it was a surprise he hadn't already. The great beast had seen Tempest, as she had roared her way into being visible, and was ready for her when she had attacked. When the great monster had lifted up to slice at her, the speedy dragoness had lunged forward, jumping from her perch of Jansi, and slicing at Tempest's exposed belly. Blood would gush forward, oozing down Tempest's stomach.

But that wasn't all. As soon as the mysterious foe's claws made contact with the queen's chest, a sudden, blinding explosion of light would occur, causing Dee to possibly lose focus with whatever she was doing with the fire. When the light finally cleared, the stranger was standing over a motionless Tempest, clawing into her throat with the eyes of a wild boar.

There was insanity in those eyes. But now that the foe stood atop Tempest, its body illuminated by the glowing light of Tempest's dying flames, they could see its form, if they were to regain sense, even after that blast of light. The creature was obviously female, about a little bigger than Jansi. It had black scales, wit strange, visible, glowing veins coming out from her chest, and spreading down her legs. Her eyes glowed purple, and blood dripped from her muzzle.
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:35 pm

(( Yes, before you accuse Jansi of powerplaying, I gave permission for them to do this. But she does NOT have permission to kill))

Before Tempest could even get close to Jansi and tear the beast away, it reacted to her presence as she had roared at the beast. The unusual and rather aggressive dragoness turned to her. Her muscles bunched for a few moments, before the beast was suddenly lunging through the air, her claws aimed at her underbelly. For a few moments, the Queen was rather thankful that the beast didn't kill Jansi as she had seen him crawl away. He was covered in blood, but at least the dragon was still alive. For the moment.

However, her thankfulness ended there as Tempest's hind leg slipped, her tail flicking out from behind her as she tried to, in vain, strike at the creature. It's claws dug into her softer underbelly, her claws piercing her hide. A few moments later, it somehow managed to tear it apart, then it retracted it's paws and hit her square in the chest. The force stunned Tempest, not expecting it to have so much strength behind it. That, coupled with the pain of having her abdomen torn open, threw her to the ground. She roared in agony, feeling the blood dripping down her abdomen.

Anger almost took over the queen, her only saving grace being the fact that this creature somehow managed to paralyse her. She tried to summon the beasts linked to her powers but failed miserably as her thoughts were too scattered to do so. Tempest groaned, snarling at the dragon reared up to strike her throat.

At least she had saved Jansi, for now.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:15 pm

A wall of brightness hit her again, causing her too angle her face away in attempt to shield her weak eyes from the light. A growl rumbled deep in her throat as the fire returned to its host due to her loss in concentration . Her vision was taking time returning to her, splotches of colour would appear here and there but her hearing was still fully in tact. The fall of the taller firewing was very audible, not only because the earth bent to it's fall but the roar the dragon emitted was booming in the clearing.

Seconds later Dee was still standing now shaking her head in attempt to clear her mind-Focus. Focus Dee. Again Dee surveyed her still blurry surroundings. Two firings were down, jansi seemed alive as he was still somewhat moving, however the taller firewing was motionless with the creature digging its way into the drake. She had to act now if she dragon was to survive, with not enough mind strength she was unable to call upon fire so she was forced to use teeth and claw. The old way then. With a deep breath and a roar from deep within her stomach she charged at the creature and flung herself at it, an endeavour to save whoever was beneath the creature.

For once in her life she hoped that she was heavier, for she was currently raging upon the creature her teeth aimed for it's throat and her claws, with whatever strength she could still summon, making their way at it's eyes in attempt to get it blind. Her wings were open aiding her with balance as she hoped over it's legs several times to protect herself from the lethal claws, but her claws were not any less lethal as she dug them deep into it's visage. She was concentrating now on taking a deep breathe to perhaps breathe a last resort fire breath onto the creature if she got the chance.
Deenirea
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansi Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:58 pm

Jansi was only just regaining control of his legs, but the pain made him feel like he was going to collapse again. He was greatly struggling, his legs shaking, eyes wide, blood oozing down his neck and back. He could feel the hot, crimson liquid slowly running down his sides and legs, dripping down his stomach, and falling to the floor. He was panting with pain, ears reflexively pressed against his head. He needed to think of a plan. To save their leader. But he couldn't do that when his head was screaming at him. When he tried to get up, he'd just fall down again.

However, he almost screamed when Dee suddenly rushed forward. She couldn't fight that demon on her own! He attempted to rush in after her, to hopefully stop her, but he was too late. Before Dee even made contact with the strange dragoness, it suddenly let go of Tempest, leaping off the great dragon, and smacking Dee to the side with a powerful slash of the claws, discarding her like a piece of chewed bone.

The dragoness was now off of Tempest, but it started to slowly make its way towards Dee, a cold and ruthless expression on its face. Jansi attempted to call to Dee. "Dee! Dee! Run! Get help! You can't fight her on your own!"" he'd plea, watching in vain as the dragoness approached.
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down