Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

What's next [Open to all] - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

What's next [Open to all] - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

What's next [Open to all]

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What's next [Open to all] - Page 3 Empty What's next [Open to all]

Post by Sparks Thu May 05, 2016 2:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sparks was having a great time, ever since she got married to Storm, she's had a great life and has loved every part of it. At the sunset, she asked storm if she could meet him at their spot, where they would always sit and watch the sunset. She waited for that time to come and laid down at a tree in a nearby forest. After doing her tracker job, she decided to go back to the forest and relax and she did just that. Soon, the time came. She immediately got up and flew toward the spot where her and storm would always go to and watch the sunset. She arrived and laid down on her back and waited for storm.

Last edited by Sparks on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

What's next [Open to all] - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next [Open to all]

Post by Sparks Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:55 am

Sparks jumped a bit at the sound of large dragon nearby, the smell of ashes made her gag a bit, as she noticed that he was setting things on fire nearby the skywing territory. ".. Yea.. I'm fine."she replied to storm when he asked if she was ok, she then coughed a bit and saw Storm's anger going towards the red dragon. She didn't mind him being angry, if she was liuetnenat then she would've done the same thing.

Soon she noticed Storm talk in a much softer tone and then jump into the air to be at the same level as the Firewing. Sparks however, staid on the ground, observing both of them carefully, if the Firewing did something she didn't like on storm, then she would have to join the fight herself, but for now, she wanted to stay low.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:21 pm

Aviur's eyes widened slightly as he raised a brow at the Nightwing's anger. "Why would you care? You're a NightWing, aren't you?" Peering at the purple-blue dragon, he didn't answer his question as he asked another. He didn't respond as the NightWing glanced at the female and then leapt into the air, rising until he was at his level.

Glancing at the female once again, Aviur liftef his other brow, before raising his eyes to the handsome green eyes of the NightWing. Okay, he didn't seem so mad now, so Aviur decided to be nice. A tiny half smirk appeared on his crimson face. "Lieutenant? Huh. You're a bit young for it, though, aren't ya?" Chuckling, he blinked, then answered his question.

"Aviur, Citizen of the FireWing tribe, also known as the Wrecking Ball," he introduced himself, saying the last bit rather proudly. Flapping his winhs extra hard, he did a wide somersault and faced this 'Storm' again.

"As for your question about the whole 'burning stuff' thing," he said, doing another small somersault, before barrel rolling in his excitement due to his recent carnage. "Its what I do. I've earned a reputation around here for causing.. Minor, damage," he flashed a wicked grin. "Relax, this is just a small bit of damage I can cause. Heck, it barely affected anything!"

Hearing a groan, Aviur looked to his left to see a tree give it's last moan as it's trunk have out and it collapsed, knocking over another in the process.

"Whoops," he said simply, eyes widened.
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:27 pm

Storm growled. He did not like this FireWing at all. Ignoring the insults that Aviur threw at him, he said, "Well, Aviur, please just sit still," he said as he watched Aviur do another flip in the air. "Anyway, if you are going to burn things here, than I must ask you to leave and go burn things elsewhere. You are only allowed near the territory if you won't burn things."

Storm hoped that Aviur wouldn't start a fight. He was just going to have a relaxing day hanging out with his wife and possibly friends. Was that too much to ask?
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Aviur listened to Storm telling him to sit still and grinned. "I can sit still, but I'm hovering right now," he cheekily corrected him, before doing another barrel roll. He wasn't in the mood for a fight, he just wanted to see how much he could wind this handsome fellow up.

Raising a brow, Aviur's smile disappeared. "I take orders from no one," he said, his tone surprisingly serious. But then, that expressionless face turned mean. "Especially Lieutenants who are in the wrong tribe," he sneered, poking this dragon where he knew it would sting. "I'll burn as much as I like. It will keep your lazy tribe on their toes, don'tcha think, Lieutenant?" He drawled out the last word, taunting his rank. He then backflipped and sighed.

"Watch. I don't tend to cause THAT much damage." Flapping past Storm, he hovered on his opposite side, before outstretching one wing towards the fire and slowly lowering it, one wing doing all the work with keeping him up. Unstable, he drifted to the left, but as he brought his wing down, the flames magically lowered themsleves a good few inches, out of the path of the oxygen that fed it. Soon, it'd die out. "See?" Flapping normally now, Aviur turned to Storm and smirked.
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Storm swallowed down his angry replies with some difficulty. The insult from him being from another tribe really hurt. Just ignore him, he told himself, It will only make things worse if you reply badly. After a moment, Storm said, "This is your last chance. Leave now, and nothing will happen. But if you stay and keep causing trouble, this will turn into a fight. And I am the one with an army on my side." He said this all in a calm but forceful tone.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:36 pm

Aviur grinned, knowing he was winding him up. He watched as he threatened him, and raised both brows. "And I'm the one with flames and fireballs." Just to rub it in Storm's face, he turned his head and blasted another tree, this time on his left, burning the top of it to a crisp.

Looking back at the lieutenant, he grinned and ******. "I'll go then, I don't want to upset the SkyWing tribe. Mainly because it'd be a little irritating, having several dragons screeching at the top of their lungs in my ears. Good day, Lieutenant," Smirking, he whipped around and lashed his tail, swishing it dangerously close to his face, before he flapped, pushing himself forward into a forward flight path.

And, to rub the salt in the wound, he went ahead and shot a fireball into the leaves below him, burning a black, gaping hole right through the once pretty canopy and spraying onto the ground, turning that spot black and ugly.
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:52 pm

// Why did it replace that word with stars? What did you say?//

Storm held back a growl as Aviur blackened a tree. He swallowed in silence as the FireWing flew away, blackening a tree as he left. Storm glided down back besides Sparks. He let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding. He growled. "Why, I wanted to show that jerk a piece of my mind," he said. He shook himself, as if shaking his anger off. "Anyways, let's get on with our day. This day is just about me and you," he put a wing around Sparks. "If Aviur shows his ugly mug again, he will regret it," he said, trying to cheer Sparks up.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:07 pm

Sparks smiled when Storm went back to her side and giggle when he put his wing around her. Aviur didn't bother her too much, as she doesn't get angry that often, she was mainly just waiting for the Firewing to go away so she could go stuff with her mate again. "Oh alright then..... We'll continue our walk and maybe find.... Nicer.. Dragons...... How's that sound lightning boy?" Sparks replied, then chuckled cause she loved the nickname 'Lightning Boy.'
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Storm did usually get angry with people, but did have a bit of a short temper if someone was messing with his territory and the things he cares about. At least Aviur didn't start messing with Sparks. Storm would have attacked him for that.

Storm chuckled in reply to Sparks. "Soon the whole world will no me as Lightning boy," he joked. "Sure. Let's start walking again." He smiled warmly at her and walked alongside her deeper into the forest.

// Was there anyone in particular that you wanted to join with us?
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:54 am

Atrex was flying leisurely.

Just the usual for him.

And of course, he had a scroll in his front paws. He was reading it. It was about Celtic Songs. It was quite intriguing, it included stuff about IceWing songs. Speaking of which, he'd heard they now had a new Queen. And she was half wolf. He'd have to check into that. Maybe Storm would know something about it? He was the lieutenant, but then again, of the SkyWings, but Atrex was one to assume the higher rankers of the tribes would be the first to know anyway. Why had Apolis stepped down though? Ah well, what happened happened, and Atrex would just observe quietly.

Humming to himself, Atrex was just reaching the last sentence of one of the many paragraphs when he nearly slammed right into a red dragon. He had glanced up, hearing flapping wings, and shrieked, swerving wildly to the side. And he lost his balance.

His wings flapping in all directions, Atrex crashed into the canopy, his heavy self landing on it's side on the forest floor with a loud 'thump,' as leaches and branches toppled around him with faint cracks and rustles. He wasn't hurt very much. Just stunned. A big dragon like him could take a hit, despite his lack of much muscle.

Lying there in shock, Atrex raised his head and glanced around for his scroll. There! It was right in front of him! Stop being a dope, he told himself as he reached out for it, glancing up for the red dragon he'd nearly injured. Was he okay? He wondered.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:15 am

Storm was walking with Sparks when suddenly he heard a loud crash from nearby. It better not be Aviur, he thought to himself as he started running in the direction of the crash. "Be right back!" he shouted to Sparks over his shoulder. When Storm reached where he had heard the sound. And to his surprise, there sat Atrex, with a scroll in his claws and branches all around him.

Storm couldn't help it. He laughed. "Atrex!" he exclaimed after his fit had stopped. "Why do you always crash so much?" He teased the golden dragon before walking up and embracing him in a hug.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:24 pm

Aviur had just glanced over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being followed, when he heard a shriek as something golden swerved by his vision. Snapping his head around, he reacted just in time to barrel roll out of the way of the dragon, who had already begun to swerve. As he regained his composure, he watched as the thing crashed into the canopy. A second later, Aciur flinched as a loud and painful sounding 'thump' entered his ears. "Ooo, that's gotta hurt," he muttered.

Curious, he flapped over to the hole the large thing had made, presumably a dragon. Lowering himself so he was just above the hole with a clear view of the ground, Aviur laid eyes on what he identified to be a golden dragon. His most striking feature had to be his four wings. Wow! He'd never seen a dragon with four wings before! He was handsome too. Was he single? He hoped so.

Aviur spotted a scroll clasped in Goldilock's claw, and then he saw Storm come into view. He raised a brow as Storm called the dragon by his name, Atrex if his hearing was right, then embrace the dragon.

What was that scroll? What had him so engrossed? Aviur just had to find out.

Tucking his legs underneath him and folding his wings into his side, Aviur dropped a few feet, then opene his wings, steadying him into a wide upwards arc. Oustretching his front claws, he grinned as he snatched the scroll right out of Atrex's claws and flew upwards.

Quickly, he blasted a hole through the canopy and folded his wings, flying through with ease. Stretching his wings, he hovered off to the right of the hole and opened the scroll, ******. As he started reading, his eyes widened.

"Oh, what the hell.." he murmered. He stilled in the air, and stalled. Reacting quickly, Aviur opened his wings again and angled them, flipping over so he was upside down. Falling through the hole, he righted himself so he was now above Atrex.

Eyes narrowed into thin slits, Aviur spoke. "What do you know about this?" he demanded.
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:01 am

Atrex, as he was standing and dusting himself off, heard something coming at him and tensed, looking up sharply, but it was just Storm. Relaxing, Atrex grinned and laughed, hugging his friend back tightly. "I crash all the time, it's a part of being me," he grinned.

WHOOSH!

The scroll was snatched out of his claw and Atrex shrieked in terror, grabbing Storm and hiding behind him. He used the smaller dragon as a human shield while peering over his purple shoulder. He saw a small, crimson dragon flying through the canopy. Raising a brow, he watched intently as the young FireWing opened his scroll and read it. He saw his aw move as he said something, but Atrex couldn't make it out. He was surprised at the reaction. He didn't take him for an avid scroll reader. Or maybe he wasn't and was just being nosy. Either way, his reaction was unusual for his age.

Stepping out from behind Storm, Atrex watched as the red dragon dived back through the gaping hole in the canopy and hovered above him. Flustered and recovering from the shock of the robbery of his scroll, Atrex quickly started to stammer out an answer.

"I-It's celtic songs. T-They're in a-another l-language. N-nothing special." he said as he weakly grabbed at the scroll that was obviously too far away for him to reach. "C-can I have that back, p-please? I was just reading the good bit," he pleaded, hoping he wouldn't tease him for getting such a big fright.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:03 am

Storm laughed as Atrex hugged him back. But then, something scared Atrex and he jumped behind Storm. This frustrated him a little bit. Atrex was like- five times bigger than him? He looked up, seeing Aviur there with Atrex's scroll. Hot anger flared up in him again. Keep cool, he thought to himself, not letting his anger show.

"Aviur! Could you give back my friend's scroll back please?" He asked in a pleasant voice. Before I rip out your heart and feed it to the crocodiles, he added to himself. Then he thought, not sure to be annoyed or amused, Wow, Athena has left an impression on me...
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:15 am

Aviur's eyes widened at Atrex's answer. He glanced at Storm and fell to the ground beside the two, landing with a loud thud. Quickly, he scanned the scroll again. There were words that LOOKED like they resembled the song from his dream! How?!

"Shut up for a second, I'm reading," he said in response to Storm, before raising a brow and looking at Atrex. "Can you decipher celtic songs? Can you?" he said. There was a new intensity in his voice as he stepped towards Atrex, glancing at it as he offered it back to him. "Aibhneacha sreabhadh,
sléibhte codlata, agus luaithrigh lasracha codlata, go socair,
" He said, repeating the lyrics in speech instead of song, mispronouncing some of the words, but it was decipherable. "Is that celtic? Can you decipher that?! " he exclaimed, his voice getting louder with each passing moment as the anticipation, excitement and disbelief got to him.
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:23 am

Atrex's eyes widened at the way this 'Aviur' spoke to Storm. He gave Storm a look that said, 'the cheek of him!' but returned to his normal expression when Aviur looked at him. He coughed when Aviur asked him if he could decipher celtic songs. "W-well.. yes, I can to a degree without scrolls. Why do you ask?" he questioned, tilting his head. This seemed to be really important to Aviur as he scanned the scroll again with his eerie yellow eyes. He was a funny one, that was for sure. He was also quite rude. As expected from a young FireWing who clearly doesn't care about others' feelings. He hoped he hadn't said anything particularly horrible to Storm.

He listened to Aviur, and tilted his head as he thought for a minute, before nodding. "Some of it. i know sleibthe codlata means 'moutnains sleep,' and agus means 'and.' I think one of the words means embers.." he said, trailing off into deep thought.

He jumped when Aviur raised his voice all of a sudden, holding his wings defensively in front of him. "Yes I can! I can! Relax!" he said. "Mind me asking, why is this so important to you?" he asked, tilting his head the other way in his curiosity.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:00 am

Sparks was still waiting for Storm to return, after minutes later, she knew something was definitely up. She let out a sigh as things just kept getting in her and storm's way. She went toward the direction where Storm went to see what was going on the whole time. To her surprise, she saw Attex. She didn't know Atrex very well and basically only knew him because he was the best man at her and storm's wedding. She also noticed the Firewing from earlier and that basically explained what was happening. She sighed again and went to a rock, then began to tap her claw on the rock, waiting for this to be over with as she watched them.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:49 pm

Storm watched in new curiosity as Aviur started getting excited. Storm knew a good bit about runes, and he was pretty sure that he could decipher most of it if he had a look. But he wasn't sure that he wanted to decipher it for him yet. He saw Sparks enter the clearing and glanced at her with another apologetic glance. He hoped that she wasn't angry at him for the interruptions.

"Why do you want these deciphered so badly?" Storm asked skeptically, turning back to Aviur.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:07 am

Atrex responded with a yes!

He could decipher his song!

Aviur jumped about two foot in the air with his excitement, and lashed his tail wildly as he grinned in excitement. Looking at Storm, he responded quickly. "I need to know what it means, just something.. personal," he didn't know this dragons and didn't want to go spilling his life story like every other emo dragon he'd come across.

He saw Storm look somewhere else and glanced, following his gaze to see that same female from earlier. "She your mate?" he questioned innocently, raising a brow slightly as he looked back at Storm.

He then turned his head, tossing it slightly as a fly landed on one of his black horns. "Listen, Atrex, I need you to decipher a song for me. I'll do anything to make it happen!" he begged the four winged dragon in front of him, putting his wings in front of his face in a way it looked as if he were praying as he pleaded with the dragon.

He was desperate to find out what the song meant. Maybe there was a hidden meaning behind it?
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:16 am

Atrex listened to Aviur and blinked at his not very well contained over-excitement. He narrowed his eyes slightly as he replied to Storm's question with 'something personal,' but didn't pry further. Clearly this one, despite being Storm's age, wasn't one to trust easy and not be rude easy. He was both vigilant and arrogant.

He glanced to his left, hearing faint pawsteps, and saw Sparks tapping a claw on a rock. He gave her a quick wave with a back wing and a smile, before looking back at Aviur as he started talking to him.

Atrex stepped back in shock, leaning his neck back into a snake-like S shape as Aviur started to beg him to decipher whatever it was he wanted deciphered. A song?

Any other dragon would have probably said no due to Aviur's arrogant and rude behaviour, but.. Atrex was a soft old thing, and gave in.

"Alright, alright! You don't have to do anything," he smiled down at him and gestured for him to stop begging him. "I just need the song, and some scrolls, which are back in my den," he glanced at Storm. "Want to come along?" he asked his dear friend, flicking his tail upwards as he shifted his weight from one shoulder to another. Then he remembered Sparks.

"Unless you want to spend time with the missus, it's no problem," he said, nodding towards Sparks and smiling at Storm. He didn't mind at all, he was happy either way. He knew having a mate was a life-long commitment and knew it included spending lots of time together, so he had no problem with Storm spending time with the female he'd fallen in love with.
Yay! See? He was a fearful, cowardly big baby, but he had some positive traits! He hoped..
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:02 am

// Can you please go reply to the Scrolls of Secrets thread, Atrex? //

Storm nodded uneasily when Aviur asked about Sparks being his mate. He hoped that Aviur wouldn't pick on her like how he did to him. He seemed to be too enveloped at the situation at hand.

Storm hesitated when Atrex asked about if he wanted to come with him and Aviur. He wanted to see how this played out. But he also wanted to spend some quality time with Sparks. Though she had wanted to spend time with other friends as well. "Hold on," he told Atrex before turning and walking over to Sparks. "Would you like to stay here and be alone, or go with them to Atrex's house? You had said that you wanted to be with friends. It is your choice." He smiled at her, fine with whatever answer she chose.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:09 am

Sparks started getting impatient and was really hoping that storm would come back. About time she thought to herself when he finally came back to her. "Oh....... No, I wanna go with you to Atrex's place, I wanna see how it is and maybe get to know Atrex a bit more." she replied, getting a bit happier as she finished the last sentence with a smile.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:55 am

Atrex looked on as Storm walked over to his mate and spoke to her. He raised his head slightly at her words and smiled. "Wonderful! I must warn you, Sparks, that I'm not a very interesting dragon," he said, chuckling at the last part of his sentence. Turning, he stretched his wings. "Come along then!" With that, he beat his wings and flew through the hole in the canopy.

(I'm going to assume we time skip here? xD If not ignore this last part)

Five minutes later..

Atrex spotted his secret 'hide out' as he put it, and pulled in for a landing, bending his right wings to make sharp turn and then he dived, pulling out smoothly and landing softly. "We're here!" He announced happily, grinning as he entered the small entrance. Outside, it looked tiny, barely big enough to fit Atrex, but when you got inside it was actually quite big.

It was just scrolls, scrolls and more scrolls. Scrolls on wooden shelves hung on the stone walls, scrolls on the bed made by yours truly, and some on the stone slab that served as a 'desk,' again made by yours truly. Scrolls also littered the floor, scattered about the place. You were practically swimming in scrolls inside that cave. There were scrolls upon scrolls, and a little cozy fire in the middle, and a few candles about the place. Even a few drawings were hung on the walls, drawn by Atrex. They weren't very good, and most of them were scribbles and notes accompanied by a rune or something, but there was one of Athena on the desk, and another of Storm on the wall. And another of Ender. Atrex liked to have some form of being reminded to get up in the mornings, and one of them was by being reminded of his friends.

Trotting happily to the desk, Atrex mumbled to himself as he searched for the scrolls on celtic songs and language.

"Celtic.. nope.. not here.."Atrex made a made dash for the shelves and rummaged around there, and then searched the bed. Nope.

Running to a huge pile of scrolls, Atrex started to dig into it, scattering scrolls EVERYWHERE.

"A-HA! My beauty, I have found you!" Atrex exclaimed in his joy, holding up a handful of scrolls.

Turning, he hummed as he walked to the desk and spread them out on the sizeable 'desk.' He mumbled to himself as he opened them and started to briefly study them, running the tip of his front wing along the words. "Okay," He said, gesturing to Aviur. "Gimme that scroll."
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3