Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

(REPOST) Raiya the hybrid hatchling dragon Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

(REPOST) Raiya the hybrid hatchling dragon Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

(REPOST) Raiya the hybrid hatchling dragon

2 posters

Go down

(REPOST) Raiya the hybrid hatchling dragon Empty (REPOST) Raiya the hybrid hatchling dragon

Post by Raiya Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:23 am

http://img12.deviantart.net/dce6/i/2009/297/3/c/the_golden_tiger_dragon_by_jazzthetiger.jpg
Personal Info
Name: Raiya
Alias:Goldy or Hybrid
Sexuality: Undecided
Personality: Raiya is a very brave, compassionate and kind dragonet with an unusually strong sense of justice, much like her mother. She is friendly and always ready to help others out, rarely doubting their intentions unlike most dragons.

She is a polite and calm little dragon, raised well by her mother. Being raised with the rightful stories about the old anicent dragons, has a strong but slightly naive sense of moral. Even though she hasn't met them, she strongly believed in them and respected them, seeing all the ancients, as well as tribe leaders as the true symbol of justice and the humans as the true bad guys.

Although evildoers make Raiya angry, she wishes for them to have a second chance as all living beings have only one life. She becomes shocked if she witnesses a dragon being hurt.She is very persistent, never giving up and telling others to hang on. Though she is small and not very strong yet, she has natural skill and great speed. She can be impulsive and reckless due to her youth and sometimes the swings of sadness and anger take control of her.

Though she doesn't like to admit, she's a mama's girl and is prone to cry and whine. She is very afraid to be separated from her mother, but after he met her big broher ShadowCast, she wanted to make him proud and started to train herself more physically and mentally strong.This has made her significantly stronger than most hatchlings her age but she still very afraid of losing her mother
Interests:Other tribe leaders.
Exploration (even if it isn't permitted)
other hatchling dragons her age (she wants to know as many dragons as possible Very Happy)
Elder dragons
The ancient dragons
Dislikes: Humans, she views them as the true bad guys.
Eating anything that is remotely cooked.
Bully dragons.
Fears: Raiya being a mamas girl fears of being separated from her, she will end up crying or something among the latter if she ever is.

General Appearance
Height: 15 ft
Scales: She doesn't exactly have scales, she has fur that many say is fluffy.
Eyes: Green
Appearance: Raiya is a small fluffy golden coloured dragon. Not much to look at until you realize she has the back hooves of a horse, possibly being from a mutation while in the egg. She has small angel like wings the same colour of her body, she also has ears on her head and tucked away behind them are a pair of small pink horns. Like her mother, Raiya's tail ends with a green diamond tail spade with two small spikes just before the tail spade (Like a stegosaur)

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: IceWings (though when she grows up I'm thinking of putting her in the skywings.
Family: Chloe (mother) Shadowcast (Adopted big brother) Vince (Father Deceased)
Mate: (she's a hatchling..)
Hatchlings: (She's the hatchling)

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: She's still young but her mental state is that of a zen, she can wait out any sort of argument or fight (though she rarely ever stays for them) and among others she can run pretty fast, some small dragons can run 5-10 miles an hour, Raiya can go up to at least 13 miles an hour on a small 2 second sprint.
Of course, being a hatchling she doesn't really have any breath attacks yet.

Special Abilities: Being a hatchling she doesn't really have any special abilities yet.
Weaknesses: Raiya is small, she could easily be killed by a simple accidental stomp by an older dragon, she is also prone to most predators that would see her as an easy meal (this scares Chloe when Raiya is out on her own).
Combat Style: She doesn't really fight, she play-fights but if she was to it would be like how a coyote would nip at an animals ankle and run off, rinse and repeat.

Background
History: Raiya only remembers hatching in a cave and seeing only her mother there,she doesn't know who her father is but her mother says that "He's unfortunately not here anymore"
RP Sample: Raiya was out for hunting practice today, it would be her first time to ever catch something. She saw a hare hopping idly by as she crouched down and slowly sneaked over. She then pounced and almost caught the rabbit but it sprinted away leaving Raiya in a heap on the ground. She huffed, well...time to try again.

Last edited by Oculus on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Name Change)
Raiya
Raiya
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

(REPOST) Raiya the hybrid hatchling dragon Empty Re: (REPOST) Raiya the hybrid hatchling dragon

Post by Oculus Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:41 am

Hello! I do not think you copied the code correctly from the template. The only thing that I see that needs to be edited is e template, which I can do if you cannot, and also to specify how fast you can run. You said you could outrun your mother, but how fast is that? Remember, you are a hatchling still, so nothing crazy.

Bump when verified speed, and I'll fix for at if you cannot. ^.^
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

(REPOST) Raiya the hybrid hatchling dragon Empty Re: (REPOST) Raiya the hybrid hatchling dragon

Post by Raiya Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:57 am

I'll bump now, i changed some things but i don't have time to fix the template right now.
Raiya
Raiya
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiya Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:58 am

Bump (Sorry for the double post)
Raiya
Raiya
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:30 am

Thanks for fixing the format!

~APPROVED~
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down