Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Dragon Theory: Dragon Gods Are Actually Draconian?! Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Dragon Theory: Dragon Gods Are Actually Draconian?! Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:44 am

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Dragon Theory: Dragon Gods Are Actually Draconian?!

+4
Zephyros
Avian
Akreious
Phantom
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dragon Theory: Dragon Gods Are Actually Draconian?! Empty Dragon Theory: Dragon Gods Are Actually Draconian?!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:17 am

I will now represent a speech I spoke in chat to nobody (Well Cosmos was there but he was inactive).

Trinyah wrote:[12:27:35] @ Trinyah : POke.

[12:27:41] @ Trinyah : You know something, Cossy?.

[12:27:49] @ Trinyah : Can Cosmos hold spears or whatever?.

[12:31:24] @ Trinyah : Poke.

[12:31:27] @ Trinyah : Cossy?.

[12:31:29] @ Trinyah : :I.

[12:31:54] @ Trinyah : Even though you are absent I'm going to talk about something important.

[12:32:11] @ Trinyah : The subject of what people think are and aren't 'dragons'..

[12:32:23] @ Trinyah : This is a Dragon:.

[12:33:30] @ Trinyah : http://api.ning.com/files/fTCVeEuYar0E07UzeMcvfq7DVNEC-RRLINhiSiGeblEfAW9VVEeRanacB2870qQMakdoo-lQeWnIO*KJZjl0614LAVIVwBiq/purpledragon.jpg.

[12:33:43] @ Trinyah : That is what a dragon is suppose to look like :I.

[12:33:48] @ Trinyah : This is a Draconian:.

[12:34:00] @ Trinyah : http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/246/2/c/generic_draconian_by_gan_retamero-d5dfk2f.png.

[12:34:08] @ Trinyah : That is what a draconian generally looks like.

[12:34:17] @ Trinyah : Now let me tell you something that mighgt shock you.

[12:35:07] @ Trinyah : Kazumi, Phantom, Shardas, Gemini, Korramyr, Shadowfire, Twilight, Avian, and who knows who else are actually Draconians.

[12:38:02] @ Trinyah : So basically, all of the "dragon" gods are actually Draconian :I.

[12:39:17] @ Trinyah : This is what Phantom/Gemini looks like in my mind:.

[12:39:21] @ Trinyah : https://2img.net/h/i158.photobucket.com/albums/t85/thehunterofsouls_2007/Blackdracocomplete.jpg.

[12:39:53] @ Trinyah : And this is Shardas.

[12:39:57] @ Trinyah : https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk221/Kiro-kiro/Angra_mainyu_by_GENZO

Now I know what you're think. "Waaaahhhhh....? Phantom isn't a draconian! She's a DragonGod after all." And yes, she has that title, but dragons can't hold spears or bombs, and can't do the things that your dragons would generally do. A few more examples are this link right hera: http://cdn-s3-2.wanelo.com/product/image/460390/x354.jpg

That is a DRACONIAN sitting on a throne. Now, I know dragons can sit on a throne, but it would look completely awkward, and from the way I've seen you guys roleplay it sounds pretty comfortable. Here is another picture (You Loki fans will love it).

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/301/7/1/on_the_throne_of_asgard_by_jewel_thief-d6rvahj.png

I was also reading in the above posts of "Treaty of the Republic, Embassies being Built on Pyyria! [Leaders/Ambassadors Only]". Here is what Avian posted:

Avian wrote:"Yet, the choice... is up to our Goddess of Mana and Magic...." he said as he crosses his arms and shuts his eyes, ending his sentence with a sigh.

Now, here is what I picture when I think of this:

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/121/b/5/comish_badge_nando_flf_by_twilightsaint-d63sco9.png

Another noticeable thing is their ability to use weapons. Do you think Toothless could wield weapons? Uh... how about no? Only a draconian can do crazy stuff like that.

Another thing dragons can't do is where clothes. As you can see in the above picture, that draconian is wearing clothes. Same for armor. Unless the armor is designed like Sapira's armor from the Inheritance movie.

As a conclusion, I can estimate that Phantom, Kazumi, Shardas, Gemini, Shadowfire, Korramyr, Possibly Frostflare, Twilight, Avian, Maybe Atlantis, and possibly a few others are draconian in origin. I will now give you a few pictures:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs33/f/2013/269/c/9/c9e19ef55c24e484299dfc23afa63740-d1omxyd.jpg

This thing CANNOT hold a spear, or float in a throne, or throw bombs. So that leaves solid evidence that Phantom, Shardas, and Kazumi are draconian gods!

Do my fellow dragons, or should I say DRACONIANS, agree with this theory? Do you believe it accurate? If so, what do you think you are based on my assumptions? Dragon or Draconian?

Now, another theory is that this is just how Phantom and the others view dragons. If so, then that is completely harmless and what Phantom would view as a dragon is actually a draconian to me. But this theory has been proven true, for asked Phantom and she said herself that Gemini and Phantom are actually draconians. I didn't even realize the Wings of Fire was actually a book about draconians until much later. Until then I just thought they wielded swords and stuff in their mouths, and it was odd that they would do so. Anyway, we're getting off topic. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!

Back to top Go down

Dragon Theory: Dragon Gods Are Actually Draconian?! Empty Re: Dragon Theory: Dragon Gods Are Actually Draconian?!

Post by Phantom Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:04 am

No, no, no. Phantom can transform herself into a Draconian, and into a regular dragon. When she's in battle, and has to use her weapon, then she transforms into her Draconian form. Other than that, she's a regular dragon. Same thing with Gemini. I don't know about anybody else, so you'll have to ask about the others, but that's them. Besides, Phantom can sit on her haunches on the throne. Their thrones are specially designed that way.
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Dragon Theory: Dragon Gods Are Actually Draconian?! Empty Re: Dragon Theory: Dragon Gods Are Actually Draconian?!

Post by Akreious Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:49 am

Question, if they're gods what's to stop them from transforming to whatever the hell the want? And avian uses magic scrolls for teleportation, why not transformation? And the others..... Idk Arcke never held a weapon or wore armour or ever crossed his arms so :/ he grabbed a fish dragon style but that's pretty much it for Arcke-Kun
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Avian is LIKE a draconian, but at the same time, he isn't. He's capable of standing on all four legs, doing human activities with his arms and legs as if he was on, his body is actually somewhat different from multiple dragons(the common 'four legged' type) as he isn't native to Pyyria, he was born in another location, and somewhat ended up in Pyyria.

As for spear holding and other things like that, Avian has 4 finger-like claws, make out of mainly calcium and carbon, but not exactly as sharp, pointy, deadly and dense are bones, they're flexible and soft, but really strong like a human hand is.

As for the armor, it was designed for dragons, being constructed with multiple armor plates, even somewhat more complex than most medieval armor. It is made out of armor shaped like the European Knights, but it's joints are like that of a Japanese Samurai's "Yorui" armor.
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:00 pm

My dragons aren't draconians. They're all four legs Razz But they can occasionally show draconian traits (like holding an object with the claws)
Zephyros
Zephyros
God of Storms and Lightning
God of Storms and Lightning

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Asra Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:29 pm

same for me xD i didn't undertood at all what you mean before, but now i think i got it, and i'm quite like zephyros
maybe some demigod can change in part its form? I don't know, it could be interesting, like to be a bird or controll one, or be pure energy, or assuming a oriental dragonform,
but there are also dragons that are able to create armors and weapons, with paws or magic
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:51 pm

Okay Arcke might show signs of draconian in one of his forms ( LOOK AT HIS FORMS JESUS!!!! )
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Lol I just made this because I was bored and suddenly all these people show up. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:57 pm

All these people??

HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHER DRAGONS YOUNG LADY! D:
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:55 am

What would Grima be then? Technically she doesn't have any legs. She just uses her multiple wings as legs when needed to.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:02 am

We'll call you the deformed dragon. Razz
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:11 am

I wonder how exactly I got deformed. Hmmmmm.....
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:46 pm

It could be a mutation from outside help?
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:00 pm

I never thought about the gods being draconian. Except for Phantom. I always saw them as like, ferals. I think there are some dragons that are like that, others are feral, and others are just.. weird. Or like Grima. I don't know anything about Grima but obviously, she has no legs. Razz
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:02 pm

Well Phantom did see traits of draconian, so does hipster Avian (had to sorry) but she never stood on 2 legs and can the throne be like large so the dragon leader can just sit on it normally dragon style?
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:11 pm

I was told that Phantom was a draconian. And dragons' thrones would be huge. xD
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:12 pm

By huge you mean taking up 1/4 of the room? Indeed XD no but I want an actual scale
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:22 pm

I bet the thrones are magic so that they can fit any type of dragon, adopting their shape. Like, a small dragon sat on it and it was small for them, and then a large dragon came up and it got bigger so that the dragon could sit. I wouldn't doubt it worked something like that since you know, we're magic and all.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Well except Arcke ... Well magic form uses magic but that's it, then who will be casting the magic?
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:25 pm

What do you mean who will be casting the magic? The throne itself probably, btw. I think it's a magical entity in itself.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:26 pm

"Everything has a finite pool of magic" in most magic using stuff, nothing has unlimited so what magic does it draw from?
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:28 pm

Maybe the dragon who owns the throne refills its magic supply. Or, it is given tanks of mana, or it takes some from the dragon who sits. Like, you have to pay some mana in order to sit on the throne.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:30 pm

That would be...... A good system....? Wait how did this topic go from draconian to about magic thrones?
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Because people were discussing thrones, I guess? xD And it DOES have to do with the gods a bit, right? Also, where do the gods live?
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:33 pm

Ummm a big puffy cloud housing a throne flying around Pyyria randomly...?
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next