Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training the Young (Closed to Tekirii)) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training the Young (Closed to Tekirii)) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Training the Young (Closed to Tekirii))

2 posters

Go down

Training the Young (Closed to Tekirii)) Empty Training the Young (Closed to Tekirii))

Post by Gemna Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:48 am

Training, it can be vital or fatal to the younger creatures of this generation. Gemna awaited for his trainee today, since there was a request back at the icy kingdom for a teacher in combat, he took it upon himself to make a mission out of it wanting to pass his teachings and trainings unto another dragon. The younger they are, the more they can learn, he thought. Gemna was not too old, but he was not very young either. He already had different methods set up to teach, different lessons already in place. Now, he must await for the dragoness that comes along.
Gemna
Gemna
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Training the Young (Closed to Tekirii)) Empty Re: Training the Young (Closed to Tekirii))

Post by Tekirii Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:08 am

Tekirii was excited. It was her official first day of training! The feathered dragoness flew just inches above the low hanging clouds occasionally beating her wings to gain height then drop down in and out of them, her fur covered frame was brimming with energy and she could hardly control her giggles. Especially, when a hole within the clouds came ever closer and once beneath her she pulled in her wings and slipped through it expanding them shortly after. A white canvas spread before her glistening brightly, a brown spot grew ever bigger as she flew towards it. It was an old oak tree, one with the ability to survive for decades, and beside it was a Icewing.

A sudden wave of nervousness hit her as she examined him, he was taller not by much, and older as he had told her through messages, much older. It had been her choice, she had requested him to teach her and it was necessary still she felt fear. Fighting other dragons was something she never desired, blood was to precious to be spilled so wastefully in children battles, yet it was necessary. Tekiri took a long breath before she continued her flight and minutes later dropped down on the opposite side of the tree, then walking around the tree facing the Icewing. She smiled at him "Hello, I'm Tekirii. I hope your Gemna?" She questioned shyly, an emotion she felt hardly ever.
Tekirii
Tekirii

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Training the Young (Closed to Tekirii)) Empty Re: Training the Young (Closed to Tekirii))

Post by Gemna Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:02 pm

Gemna heard a feminine voice, and he looked to where it was. A female had spoken, and Gemna was surprised this one had shown up, he was very skeptical about the training idea, then again he is proven wrong time after time again. He looked over the female very briefly, seeing the feathers and the fur, he mentally sighed that it could not be scales. He didn't mind this, but the reason fro scales was because of stealth operations: what enemy wants to see a large feather fall from the sky?

Gemna cleared his throat, speaking in a raspy and demanding tone, "Aye, that I am. And your Tekirii? Then good, we can begin. I will not repeat myself more then once, so listen well and keep it in mind. Your training consists of combat: Assault, Support, Medical, and Recon. The reasons I selected these classes were because all dragons must know at least half to most of the classes, from their techniques, to ability, and then to capability of the dragon itself. Are you ready?"

Last edited by Gemna on Sun May 01, 2016 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemna
Gemna
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekirii Sun May 01, 2016 3:17 pm

//Tiny post^^//

She was aware of his gaze on her, the eyes of strong judgement, but then again the furred dragoness did not mind as her imagine was quite a unique one compared to others of their kin. She, on the other hand, smiled at him, cheerfully as always for if it were otherwise it would not be her truthfully, however, Tekirii swallowed hard as he spoke, nodding at several points, and grinned as he finished. She took a eager step forward then sat waving her tail excitingly behind her "Yes sir! Though i have one question, you are aware i do not own a unique ability but in your letters you have never told me of yours." She smiled and cocked her curiously "What is your special ability Master?" She enquired with bright eyes that hid a childs curiosity.
Tekirii
Tekirii

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemna Sun May 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Tekirii wrote://Tiny post^^//

She was aware of his gaze on her, the eyes of strong judgement, but then again the furred dragoness did not mind as her imagine was quite a unique one compared to others of their kin. She, on the other hand, smiled at him, cheerfully as always for if it were otherwise it would not be her truthfully, however, Tekirii swallowed hard as he spoke, nodding at several points, and grinned as he finished. She took a eager step forward then sat waving her tail excitingly behind her "Yes sir! Though i have one question, you are aware i do not own a unique ability but in your letters you have never told me of yours." She smiled and cocked her curiously "What is your special ability Master?" She enquired with bright eyes that hid a childs curiosity.

Gemna glared at the dragoness, but seeing the curios look she had he would sigh and then spoke again, "Fine, but only because I'm nice enough. My ability is known as the Frost Rune, a rune carved into either of my eyes, whilst it does not hurt nor agitate my eyes I can see perfectly fine. It boosts any and all ice powers I may possess, such as making a frost beam much stronger then what it was, or making me much colder and stronger to other attacks. And since I am telling you of the ability now, I might as well tell you how I received it. Many years ago while I was your age, or close to it, I had a teacher myself. He was brutal, cold, and murderous with my trainings, but once I succeeded his expectations he asked me, how would you like a power? One that could make you stronger? As foolish as I was, I accepted it with an eager and curious soul, however, it was cut short as a shaman of the area came and I was forcefully chained down, hooks going through my eye lids to hold my eyes open, odd flat needles to hold the eyes still," He looked down slightly as he remembered what else occurred, having the memory strongly in mind and heart as what he spoke was a warning to any and all, "Simply, they could have put me to sleep whilst the operation went on, however, it was a test, a test of duration and pain, to see how strong and durable I truly was. The shaman carved into my eyes carefully, sending pain through my head and nerves, he used a magical tool that shone like the sun and burned like magma to the skin. As he finished, my teacher blind folded me, the shaman using some magic to heal my eyes, but I would only be blind for three days. A warning might I remind you: in order for a rune to properly work, it my be engraved into something of the five senses, I chose sight."
Gemna
Gemna
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekirii Wed May 04, 2016 2:41 pm

Tekirii grinned as he began, and gawked at him as he explained his ability. It was truly amazing and she had never heard of a ability similar to that of her Master's. Several questions threatened his speech yet she stayed patient, planning on asking him afterwards, but she would never come to that as he mentioned the painful procedure he'd undertook to receive this gift. She stilled at that, her unusual long ears lowered as sadness hit her and her tail began curling around her front paws.  As he finished she lowered her gaze and thought of words to say but none came except "I..i'm sorry" she said simply and silence quickly followed. She thought for several heartbeats before she raised her gaze to his "I imagine it painful and it was a horrible thing to do, especially from your Master. I suppose it left quite the painful image of him afterwards?" Her eyes were  filled with sorrow, however quickly it disappeared and transformed into excitement as at the same time she raised her body position from slouching to a straight and happy posture, still looking at him "Will you show me one day? I mean perhaps it might trigger something and i might even find my special ability?" She said hopeful, then she sprang up and began shifting on her feet impatiently, eager to begin her training.
Tekirii
Tekirii

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekirii Tue May 10, 2016 7:56 am

Bump
Tekirii
Tekirii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down