Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tekirii, The feathered Icewing Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tekirii, The feathered Icewing Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Tekirii, The feathered Icewing

2 posters

Go down

Tekirii, The feathered Icewing Empty Tekirii, The feathered Icewing

Post by Tekirii Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:31 am

(I'll add the pic in later)

Personal Info
Name: Tekirii
Alias: Yet to be earned
Personality:  The majority of the time she is very childish, constantly searching for the fun in things. This leads to her owning a very positive mind and she doesn’t fear showing that this is the case, she is rarely sad or negative, solely in serious moments. In moments where it is required of her to be serious she is able to do so, after all she is not a hatchling anymore, she uses cunning and speed to her advantage in such moments. She adores hatchlings  and does not hesitate to spend her time with them nor with any other dragon. She favours the time spend with other dragons and has the tendency to search for the hatchling in every creature she meets, however she never backs down on a good fight.
Interests:
Spending time with hatchlings.
Cold weather.
Making other dragons think positive.
Reading.
Battling

Dislikes:
Warm weather.
Negative and over-serious creatures.
Boring creatures.

Fears: o Tekiri fears the fire creatures and fire in general. Since her usual dragons scales have been replaced by fur, since birth, she is easily inflammable. This fear was caused by an earlier experience as a hatchling, having wandered to close to a flame her fur had indeed caught fire and a part beneath her chest had been burned off. This partition had grown back over time, but unfortunately a darker colour than her original colour, constantly reminding her of the accident.

General Appearance
Height: 45 ft
Scales: Tekiri’s frame differs to other dragons in ways of her skin coverage. She does not wear scales but fur, a light brown long fur covers most of her thin frame. The light brown fur contains stripes of a darker brownish colour.
Eyes: Right: Turkoise, Left: A crystal blue, rounded with a layer of snowy white.
Appearance: As mentioned before Tekiri wears long brown fur with streaks of a darker brown in-between. She also has a longer tail at her back, and for of feline paws than actual dragon claws. She carries several fears along her neck and two long ears to increase her hearing. Another difference from general dragons is that she, proudly, owns one pair of feathers wings. The wings begin in a lighter brown and end in a darker brown.
Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Icewing
Family: oe Mother- Tendila, Father- Charles
Siblings - (Pm me)
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Due to her thinner and athletic build she is able to move faster and thanks to her early interest in climbing whatever was  climbable she has build stronger muscles. Owning larger ears can also be an advantage, enabling her to hear better than other dragons and even if she mostly presents herself with a childish mind she hides a smart brain underneath, allowing her to find a solution in the majority of times.
Special Abilities: This dragoness owns no special abilities, there might be a possibility that she might be able to learn any but not without a willing master/mistress.
Weaknesses: Due to her not having scales it is easy to cause harm to her as her flesh is only covered by a thick layer of fur. She can also be easily tricked as she likes to see only the positive and kind sides of dragons.
Combat Style: During battle her main concern is to keep her body as far away from anything sharp that could pierce or cut her skin, meaning she would dodge most attacks the use her smart mind and fast movements to cause quick but fatal injuries on the opponent.

Background
History: (Another day maybe)
RP Sample: (Do i have to? I already wrote so much)

Last edited by Tekiri on Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tekirii
Tekirii

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Tekirii, The feathered Icewing Empty Re: Tekirii, The feathered Icewing

Post by Cosmos Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:02 am

Approved. ^^

Hey, I recommend that you think of some special abilities to give your character! IceWing abilities focus on Ice Abilities. Though, this may vary if you are a dragon hybrid. I will send this to the Approved IceWings and it will be locked for editing, but please PM me or contact staff and I the same way or via Chatbox which can be found at the top of the index.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down