Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

So you think you can win... [Private, Shaded Death] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

So you think you can win... [Private, Shaded Death] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

So you think you can win... [Private, Shaded Death]

2 posters

Go down

So you think you can win... [Private, Shaded Death] Empty So you think you can win... [Private, Shaded Death]

Post by Mythryl Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:00 pm

((This is an official IC topic and the fight takes place after the assassins trial. Sly is awesome~. - Sly))

There were no trees. Mythryl stood on a rocky outcrop, an expression of distain on her face. He had been so arrogant, so up himself. Where she stood, there was a large ring of cleared forest all around her, with occasional pillars of rock which she could duck behind to hide if she so desired. Mythryl relaxed her tense muscles, not needing to be so tense as she calmed her pulse. There was no reason to be so tense as she closed her emotions, hiding them away from anyone around her. She was alert, attentive. If there was any sound of something approaching, or even a sense of it, Mythryl would pick up on it and act instantly. Nothing would sneak up on her in such an alert state. The wind was still, allowing anything around her to be heard. Trees were at least 690 feet from where she stood, meaning that nothing could be thrown from the cover of darkness to hit her. Or, if it was, it would most likely fall short of her or she could dodge it with ease. The sun was high in the sky, dashing away any shadow, aside from her own. The sky was cloudless.

This would be a fair fight.

For now, Mythryl would wait, her senses on edge as she waited. Inside herself, she would build up an emotion of relaxation, one of tiredness which would cripple her opponent’s movements if she managed to get them to inhale it. She had her wings slightly opened before her which would aid her as she stood on all four of her paws. Her tail flicked in anticipation as she waited for her opponent to show themselves, which they would almost have to due to the clearing around her. If they fought from ranged, Mythryl would be able to dodge the shots with relative ease-or freak them out with her other form which no one aside from Sly knew about.

Even then, he barely knew of its power.

For now, Mythryl kept herself calm and waited for her opponent to show themselves. She didn’t care if they wanted to be an assassin or not, Mythryl would simply wait. If they did formalities, she would respond to them in kind, but if they attacked... There was no way they could get to her without her knowing.  Resting in assurance that this was true, she felt her mist build up inside her, ready for use instantly.

So, she waited for them to show. But they both had to remember, this was a spar.

Not a fight to the death.
Mythryl
Mythryl

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

So you think you can win... [Private, Shaded Death] Empty Re: So you think you can win... [Private, Shaded Death]

Post by ShadedDeath Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Flying over the area where i was called to meet this dragon,that i was challanged to spar,i note a small speck of black on the surface below.''Shade are you sure about this,'' demon thought to me.''Yes i am demon i can do this i dont know much of her power or attacks but remember demon form stays on lock until needed ok,'' i thought back.''Yes shade i know,'' he replied in a rather formal mood.

I then tilted downwards going down picking up speed before i dropped infront of the large red and black dragoness.I dropped and rolled unfolding my wings,my long black hair blowing in the wind that usually covered my eyes my both eyes showing an obvious matter of determination was showing.''I am going to win i am going to win nobody will stop me i will become powerful,'' i thought.I looked her right in the eye unmoving with no emotion.A keen onlooker could see that a silent message was put out.

I readied myself striking quickly i threw a punch to her maw followed by a quick kick to her chest hoping to knock her back.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

So you think you can win... [Private, Shaded Death] Empty Re: So you think you can win... [Private, Shaded Death]

Post by Mythryl Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:51 pm

Mythryl was instantly made aware of his presence by the shadows on the ground. She rose her head to watch as he came, her head tilted to the side in amusement. He was stubbornly defiant, and he landed there. Mythryl almost expected formalities to be exchanged, but a small look of determination crossed his face. Why he was so arrogant and determined, Mythryl didn't know.

Straight away, he lifted a paw to strike her. How unhonourable.

As he lifted it, her emotional mist was expelled violently from her lungs, hoping that he would inhale the mist. Due to his small form, it would only take moments for Shaded to be surrounded by the mist. As she was expelling the mist, she would jump back out of the range of his punch and, as he went for the kick, Myth would sway to the side to avoid it as she was almost entirely out of its range due to the distance which she covered as she jumped back. That and the fact he was smaller than she was.

Quickly, Mythryl would whip her tail around in an attempt to strike behind his knee, her bladed top aiming to impale. She was hitting with a force which would be enough to cripple him. Mythryl would also then pull her tail away so that he wouldn't be in range to try and grab at it. However, If he were to strike back while she was making this movement of her tail, Mythryl would use her hind legs to push herself out of the way of his attack after expelling more mist against his face.

If her attack landed, while he would most likely fall and potentially be stunned from the pain of having his knee knocked out from under him, she would expel her mist just above his maw. If he were to inhale it, Shaded would feel the consequences as it would make him feel tired. This would make his movements more sluggish and allow for Mythryl to get strikes in against him before he would have the time to react to them properly.
Mythryl
Mythryl

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:00 pm

As he threw his two attacks he noted that she dodged out of the way with ease.''How is she this fast,'' he thought.He then looked up to see two things mist and blades yes and the normal reaction get away from them was afoot.He skillfully jumped over her tail flipping backwards onto a rock.He looked down seeing the area being set with mist.''Not good i dont want to get near that if its anything like normal mist it could be badly no telling what we can do in this,I thought.

''Comon shade get in gear,soo she looks though obviously that is there,and the odds are nobody cares to think you would win if they ever saw this most likely they would choose her side,but dont give in,'' he thought back.

Looking over at her he took a deep breath extending 6 long black tendrils shooting it towards her with intent of stabbing her in her chest. If she moved in he would go in close and go for the top of her head and legs sweep her off her feet and take her down if she stayed back simple keep attacking like this and hope demon doesnt take over last resort go demon form and go full on attack.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythryl Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Mythryl smirked slightly when the NightWing attempted to suddenly get away from her bladed tail in a form of a summersault. Only to land on a rock a few feet from where he once stood, still within the range of her mist. Mythryl watched through slitted eyes as he stood there. Then they widened slightly as he INHALED her mist. Her smirk widened, it would only be a few moments until he would feel the sleepiness of her mist.

She smirked, then she prepared herself. 6 tendrils arose from around the ground around her and her face formed a mask of concentration. Sly must be rubbing off on me... I never use to smirk so much... Myth mused for a split second before the tendrils came to her, striking in her direction, one at a time. Mythryl would time it, using her hind legs to push herself to the right from the barrage of the tendrils. They reformed into a solid, staying in place. She steadied herself by lowering a wing, which skidded up a little dust. The simple dodge closed the remaining few feet between the both of them. With a sadistic grin, Mythryl would use the draining momentum to flick her tail around to slash the ankle on the opposite side of him, aiming to maim him. If she failed that, her tail would try to wrap around him – which would be easy for her to do due to his small form. If she succeeded in that, she would pin him there.

At the same time, she would, while they were so close, exhale her mists again to try and get him to inhale them again. Mythryl, while breathing the mists and using her tail like she did, would use her injured paw to claw at Shaded’s neck and face, aiming to cause a wound which would force him to stop this fight. She would also use her other paw to try and grab his face and force his maw to be closed. If she succeeded, she would have him in a grip where he wouldn’t be able to pull away from her without having major scratches down his face.  

Mythryl would use her wing which was on the ground to keep herself stable, as well as both her hind legs. If he would use his tendrils once more against her, she would use her powerful hind legs to get push herself out of their way. Mythryl would also, if she had managed to wrap her tail around him, pull him into the way of the tendrils. If not, she would simply dodge the tendril attack. Her left wing was free, prepared to hit away any returning attack which Shaded would make.

He had a nasty surprise if he decided to keep going with this pointless assault.
Mythryl
Mythryl

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Sighing to himself knowing this was most likely to end badly.Looking out at her the mist easing into him his movements slowing but he wasnt gonna go down.''Demon this looks bad,''i thought to him.''Yes shade but standing no chance to win were not running remember,'' i smile sadistically knowing he was right.''Ok lets do this its time,'' i think back

I stare out into her grabbing a breathe of air holding it so hopefully i wont get any more mist in my lungs.I then stare directly into her eyes using my vision blur power to hopefully make her lose her vision for abit.As that would hopefully take effect he charges straight in at her his eyes tinting red his speed and strength going up by a large amount shooting his tendrils from his back again hoping to get her but this time at her feet hoping to pull her down while her vision was hopefully blurred.As she would be pulled down he would slam his tail down onto her leg in an attempt to make it that she would be slowed then go for a direct punch to the head going for the quick if that failed he would be done this mist would take him out eventually or she would but he wasnt going to let her take him not without a fight.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythryl Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:30 pm

That was it!

Mythryl's scythed tail slashed deep into his right hind leg. The start of the slice would begin above the bend in the back of the knee, slice through his hamstring, drag itself down and slice vertically through the skin at the bend at the back of his knee. It continued its deadly slice, carving through his calf muscle – right down to the bone, until it flicked away, finishing its dance by almost severing his Achilles tendon. From there, it pulled away to be near her body again. Shaded would be crippled and would have to do something about this injury. Unless he didn't even have any nerves in that leg. At the very least, Mythryl figured Shaded would most likely have to stop for a moment at the pain which this injury would give. What was much more likely was that he would howl in pain and hopefully stop this pitiful assault.

Mythryl’s paw was able to easily block his vision power as her paw wrapped around his muzzle, holding him there and refusing to let him go. Mythryl would clamp her paw firmly on his jaw, preventing him from rapidly exhaling the mist which he had just inhaled a second before her paw would close his muzzle. Due to its sleeping effects and coupled with the pain, Mythryl figured that Shaded would be lulled into a deep sleep soon. Or to a dazed state where he hopefully wouldn’t fight back.

Her injured paw slashed down his neck, opening up three large and very deep wounds.  These wounds began just under his jaw, carving their way through his muscle, one of her three claws slightly cutting a through a vein to leave a vertical gash down it. The claw marks were at least two inches wide, being at least five inches deep, and curve slightly upwards to cut through his trapezius muscle as it connected to the ‘front’ of his shoulder. Then, quite rapidly, she would change the direction of the attack again as her claws would come together there shortly after passing  the former muscle, clipping the bone. She would slightly wince as the contact made her own wound flare, but she continued the stroke, dragging it down before she would pull away, leaving a wound around 10 inches wide in his deltoid muscle.  

From there, Mythryl would simply dodge her opponent’s wide tendril swing by doing a small jump as all of them would come all together to try and attack her feet. She landed easily on her hind legs, around 5 feet from where she was as the tendrils landed harmlessly away from her. She would then use her wings to keep her balance as she refused to let go of his muzzle, a look of concentration on her face. Seeing the wide tail swing out of the corner of her eye, Mythryl would use her own tail to block the strike, using the body of it to prevent it from hitting her legs and using its scythed tip to try and slash down its length.  

If he were to continue and try to punch her in the head, she would retaliate with her, now free, left wing. She would slam its ‘hand’ straight into the very center of his own hand, and use its deadly claw to dig into his paw. From there, Mythryl would use the momentum of her wing and continue with the strike of her wing against his paw to put more pressure against his injured arm which he used to hit her. This, theoretically, would cause extreme pain to build up in his wound. The force she would give him, coupled with the pain, should be enough to force him backward and topple him onto the ground. That, coupled with the other leg injury, should be enough to knock him over completely, or that was what Mythryl thought.

Mythryl kept the other paw free for any retaliations, as well as being ready to spring with her hind legs if he were to try and attack her still.

“Admit defeat. Don’t make me keep going with this.”
Mythryl
Mythryl

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:11 pm

As i took both hits i fell to the floor the pain seeping through causing my to growl.I was shocked by her request she wants me to accept defeat heh this dragoness may be powerful but i wont quit.I look her dead in the eye and say this,''y-you think i care i c-can be bloodied b-broken and beaten i-it means nothing t-to me i w-will never admit d-defeat u-until im d-dead,i-its because of dragons like y-you and all these o-other great fighters that i w-wont give up t-till i see you all downed by m-my paw h-heh i d-dont care y-you can rip of m-my arms ill k-kick you down y-you can rip of my legs ill b-bite you to death r-rip of mt head ill s-stare you d-down,t-take my eyes out ill haunt y-you from the grave,i-ill never quit s-so you want the win c-come and take it,'' he muttered.

I looked up at her swinging my tail back at her face looking for an opening to impact to daze her then sending my tendrils once more to bring her down from there i would strike.Wincing in pain as i did this as the gas came to take me deeper if this didnt work we were done here.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythryl Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Foolish move.

He didn’t recoil his tail away from hers, allowing her to block the stroke and strike back with her own blow. Her scythe tore across his tail, slashing in a downwards stroke which would be at least two feet long and would almost severe it completely as it would be held together by the bone and undamaged muscles. Her clawed wing would also dig straight into his paw, then withdraw before he would be able to clamp down on her strike. He seemed to topple over and, after the fall, be in range of being able to inhale more of her sleeping mists.

Mythryl heard his muttered cursing from under her paw as she clamped it shut, his eyes almost seemingly flaring in anger. She sighed, her hand increasing the pressure against his muzzle. He really didn’t know when to back down. Mythryl also didn't care about what he was saying.

As he swung the damaged tail, Mythryl would duck underneath the blow, then slightly shift her form to the left as the tendrils tried to attack her wing to dodge the attack. From there, she would use her tail to pin him down to the ground by putting extra pressure against his leg and leaning into it. She would also move her paw which still had his muzzle in it and press it into the ground, trying to force him to stop moving so much. The pain, sleeping gas and agony he was in should put an end to the fight. Mythryl also would move her head high above the mist to take a breath, then exhale her mists once more to be directly in front of his nose, which, if inhaled, would cause the sleepiness to almost overwhelm him. If he continued, Mythryl would dodge his next attack and simply hold him in place, her hind legs at the ready as well as her wings for any counter attack he would try to make.

“Rest. Sleep. Before the damage is irreversible.”
Mythryl
Mythryl

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:57 pm

I growl deeply at her trying to smash my tendrils across her face.''Comon shade comon you can do this there is still hope there is still a chance,'' i thought.''Shade we cant go on anymore,'' demon thought.''What do you mean we cant,'' i replied.''I mean we cant fight anymore we have sustained too much damage look i know you dont want to quit but were gonna knock out anyhow look kid were not the best why did we even challange her is beyond me but we cant win every battle a good soldier knows when to back off if the battle is lost its time to stop kid,'' he thought

Though i could care less what he was saying.I slash at her face again and again the gas slowly taking me down i look up at her.''hmm m-myth one day you will k-know defeat by my paw g-good fight,'' i say before slipping into gas induced sleep my tendrils letting out one final slash just powered by pure willpower then it slumps down to the ground next to my bloodied beaten form.This fight was done but rest assured shade would get his revenge one day and he would train endlessly to get this.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down