Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A New Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A New Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A New Friend (OPEN)

+2
Ignatius Sikum
Fallen Soul
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A New Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty A New Friend (OPEN)

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Soul was leaping from tree to tree getting as high as she could,. After a few long (and tiring) minuets she perched in the tallest tree. I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna fly. Soul spread her wings and jumped she glided for a few seconds and said "I'M DOING IT!! I'M FLYING" her shout of happiness were interrupted by her suddenly plummeting to the ground, she hit a tree and fell on you "Owww...." She whimpered and looked up at the dragon next to her "Sorry 'bout that..." she apolagized glumly
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

A New Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Friend (OPEN)

Post by Fallen Soul Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:49 pm

Soul stood up shakily and her looked at the dragons. her eyes were glazed with pain and she looked at the dragons worriedly. "Please stop it... I'm sure this was all a mistake." She hated seeing people fight and she knew that a angry queen is a dangerous opponent. She bit her lip and hoped that the dragons would find a peaceful solution.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:51 pm

As the large firewing landed infront of him.Her voice full of anger and rage presumably due to me taking the small dragon away from her. She seemed to be trying to hide her rage but her body posture and eye movement gave it away.

"Shade this firewing seems to mean what she is saying and im always ready for a fight but we should back off." demon said in shades mind. "No way demon we can not back down," he said to him in his mind. Though shade wanted to yell at the firewing his shy attitude kept him back and demon could not come forth. "N-NO" he said as confident as he could to the firewing.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:56 pm

((wait, did he refuse to hand soul over?))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:02 pm

(yep)
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:26 pm

Soul widened her eyes an her voice quivered "what have you done..." she whispered.  she saw the anger bubbling like lava in Tempest's eye. Shade had just made the worst choice of his life.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:49 pm

As Shade looked on to the great firewing he decided to awake the demon."Step back," he told the small dragon as he got ready and sprouted his tendrils."AWAKE NOW DEMON," he yelled ready to fight the large firewing if he must.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:05 pm

"Foolish NightWing... I, Queen Tempest, gave you a chance.." Tempest snarls, completely unfazed by the NightWings call to its apparent demon. Tempest dove up and spiralled down, breaking the contact that the SkyWing had with her as well as aiming for Shaded. Before she snapped completely, Tempest summoned and threw a Firelings towards him. She then allowed her internal anger to snap as she felt her familiar fire around her tail and wings internalise. Her scales hardened, forming almost like plates, her wings looked torn but were covered with clear membrane. Her chest covered with strong plates, but a lava like line ran down through it. Her eyes seemed to glow like the lava itself, spikes piercing through her one smooth hide, covering her in a layer of protection. Multiple horns protruded from her skull as she roars again, her maw glowing with fire.

A true hell like form.

She detonated her Fireling early so that the flames would block her movement. Breaking through the clouds of fire, a death defying roar escaped her muzzle, her hell claws ablaze as she tries to grab a hold onto the foolish NightWing, the one who dared to steal from her. The ones who assaulted and stole from her, who attacked the QUEEN of the FireWings...
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:13 pm

Demon Shade stared in excitement as he found out what this queen was." SO YoU ArE tHE QueEN A WorTHY FOE." he said as he ducked and dodged and jumped out of the way of the fireclaws. He then readied his many tendrils ready to attack the queen."Why ArE YoU EVen DoiNG THis YoU Act Like I Hurt Her," he replied. Even though he was ready to attack the firewing he couldnt help but wonder what was she trying to do."FiNE yoU WaNT HeR gO ON," demon shade said as he pushed soul he wanted to fight her he could not control the urge but decided no and backed off "ShADe CoMe BaCK," demon shade yelled as shade came back "happy queen," he said concerned why demon backed off as he had no control over his emotions and since he normally fought.

Last edited by ShadedDeath on Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:56 pm

Tempest snarls, summoning all four of her creatures to her side. The fourth one summoned slightly later, their large forms watching them both closely. Tempest carefully approaches, her claws tearing through any of the tendrils which would have the guts to try and attack her. The firelings moved closer, and she held her paws out to the arrogant and rather silly NightWing. Her hell claws fizzled, their heat dying extremely quickly as she looks at him."Give her to me." she demanded one more time, more worried about the small dragon than if Shaded dared to try and attack her.

The firelings watched from their positions around the two of them, hissing soundlessly as they watched. Eerily, they hovered in place, not flapping their flaming wings as they watched them. Occasionally, they would seem to disappear into the sky, little flecks of fire in their place as they moved, slowly circling the pair.

Tempest looked at Soul, her eyes slowly releasing their anger, if he gave her over. "Return Soul to me." Tempest demanded once more, her paws staying there as she looked him in the eye. If he dared to attack her, she would use her Firelings to destroy him as she pried Soul away from him.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:03 pm

"very well," he said as he motioned to soul to go to temp.''h-happy queen," he said as he watched the little dragon go towards the firewing. "It is for the best shade we cantt fight her yet in time my charge in time," demon thought to him. "very well demon," he thought back. He watched as the large firewing stared at him "w-well please put down your fire," he replied to the large dragon.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:05 pm

"Tempest he wasn't trying to hurt me," Soul looked at Shade with a look of gratitude before looking back at Tempest "He saved me. I was falling and he caught me."

((sorry for short post))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Maivon Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:15 pm

Maivon's eyes widened as she realized that Tempest was not, in fact, trying to kill Soul, and that she had just made a mistake.
A huge one.
As Tempest tossed her aside, she hit the ground sith a dull thud. Her black and white scales were suffused with a red glow from the heat of Tempest's flames, but thanks to her FireWing heritage, she wasn't severely injured. Maivon hauled herself onto her feet with a groan. When she looked up, she was greeted with a horrifying sight: Tempest had changed into an entirely new, terrifying form. Maivon stood there, petrified. The Queen was focused on the NightWing, but she could easily turn around and focus on her...
Maivon
Maivon

Female Posts : 11
Location : The black blur in the sky, speeding through the clouds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:21 pm

The look of anger dispersed from her face, the firelings imploding as Tempest cut the connection thoughts off from them."I'm sorry little one.." Tempest quietly mumbled to them, nuzzling them as she held them in her strong paws. Slowly, the Queen started to calm herself, the normal black, yellow and red hide beginning to take over her form once again. Her non-damaging fire would return last, when she was completely under control of herself again. But she knew that she needed to hang on to Soul, otherwise she would snap once more.

She listened to their explanation, before snarling slightly. Maybe that NightWing is telling the truth.. Maybe he did actually help her.. Tempest though, reasoning to her rather unpredictable half. "My apologies..." Tempest spoke to the NightWing, a slight remorse in her voice, but she was still angry. She exhaled slowly, before a sudden flash of anger returned to her eyes. She turns her mighty gaze to the SkyWing below her. "May I inquire as to why you chose to attack me?" Tempest's voice boomed across the lands, here eyes looking down onto the SkyWing below her.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Maivon Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:30 pm

Maivon cleared her throat and returned Queen Tempest's gaze, albeit a bit nervously. "Well, you see," she began, "from my point of view, it looked like... It looked like you were trying to kill Soul." Maivon was fairly certain the FireWing would exclaim about how she was in fact not trying to hurt Soul, but she continued. "I saw you hurl her into the air, and then I saw you fire your... Fire at Soul." The yound SkyWing then hung her head. "S-sorry... I realized you weren't trying to hurt Soul." Maivon figured Tempest would probably still be angry at her for attacking her like that, even after her apology. Honestly, I wouldn't blame her. I just hope she doesn't hurt me though... Maivon had a higher-than-average tolerance for flames, but after a short ammount of time she would surely be burned to a crisp if Tempest decided to engulf her in flames.
Maivon
Maivon

Female Posts : 11
Location : The black blur in the sky, speeding through the clouds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:46 pm

So uhm... what now? Soul inquired. She was tired and had a headache so she was done with flying. Why done we find a nice tree to sleep in? sleep sounds nice... Soul yawned and she was already falling asleep.

(( sorry for short post.))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2