Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A New Friend (OPEN) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A New Friend (OPEN) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A New Friend (OPEN)

+2
Ignatius Sikum
Fallen Soul
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A New Friend (OPEN) Empty A New Friend (OPEN)

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:57 am

Soul was leaping from tree to tree getting as high as she could,. After a few long (and tiring) minuets she perched in the tallest tree. I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna fly. Soul spread her wings and jumped she glided for a few seconds and said "I'M DOING IT!! I'M FLYING" her shout of happiness were interrupted by her suddenly plummeting to the ground, she hit a tree and fell on you "Owww...." She whimpered and looked up at the dragon next to her "Sorry 'bout that..." she apolagized glumly
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

A New Friend (OPEN) Empty Re: A New Friend (OPEN)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:56 am

Tempest was asleep, her soft snoring almost be heard from miles away. Her maw opened wide as she yawned, slightly waking from her sleep. This slow, tranquil waking wasn't meant to last though. Something hard hit her back-thankfully missing her flames.

Now fully awake and alert, Tempest swung her head around, her flames blazing as she looked to what had either a) tried to kill her, or b) wanted her to kill them. However, the last thing she expected to see was a 20 foot dragon hitting her side. It-she looked completely vulnerable, tears in her great wings and a she was blabbering an apology. Tempest blinked.

"It's fine little one, I was just resting, are you alright?" Tempest asked, extinguishing her flames (aside from the one on her tail) and turned over to face her, with a rather large amount of curiosity and concern evident on her face.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:04 am

"Yeah I'm fine... just a little cut"The truth was her head hurt terribly bad. she forgot about the pain and backed away nervously from the flames and a question popped into her head. "Hey aren't you a FireWing? I had a friend who was a firewing but uh... " She trailed of and looked onto the distance, her eyes glazed with sorrow. She shook her head and got back to the point. "Soo... who are you?" she said curiously/ She sat down and cocked her head in curiosity.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:12 am

Tempest a little disbelievingly at the small dragon. The smaller dragon just ran head-long into Tempests spine, that surely would have hurt and caused more than a bit of a scratch like the... NightWing? EarthWing? Claimed that it did. She also did notice the fear in her eyes, and Tempest flicked her long, flame tipped tail away from her.

"Are you sure you are alright? You did hit me pretty hard.." She pushed a little, then nodded to her next question. "I am a FireWing-but you look sad, what's wrong?" Tempest asked, frowning a little. She didn't know if this dragon was young or just physically small, but she had a soft spot for hatchlings and it was slightly showing through.

Tempest glanced around to make sure no one was in sight, then she chuckles, "My name is Tempest... And I'm the Queen of the FireWings."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:19 am

Her eyes widened in amazement "A Queen? That. Is AWESOME!!" she bombarded Tempest with questions "what'sit like to be queen? how big is the kingdom? Do you have a really big Armory?" she fidgeted and constantly moved around ask she asked the questions. She then remembered her fall and the pain rushed in she collapsed into the leaf-litters forest floor and clutched her head

((short post, DX))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:41 am

Tempest was overwhelmed by the amount of questions which seemed to just spill out from her mouth. How could someone as small and seemingly young as her have so many questions about everything? Tempest looked a bit distant from the questions which bombarded her, but she jumped up, when the young dragon collapsed.

Tempest quickly made her way over to her, lowering her head to her, then, deciding that was a bit ridiculous, she used her tail-that she got rid of the fire of-and gently wrapped it around her, "So much for a scratch... What's wrong?" She asked, looking at her in concern.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:47 am

"head-ache." she mumbled. she rubbed her head and had a pained look in her face. "Ugh. i cant believe i tried to fly... its impossible yet i still did it!" she scolded her slef and frowned at what once had seemed like an amazing plan.
(((TO SHORT BUT I HAVE NO IDEAS. Derp )))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:59 am

(( Thank you for fixing <3 ))

Tempest frowns, using her tail to wrap around the young dragoness. She slightly held her up in front of her face as Tempest lowered her own, then does a bit of an inspection of her face to make sure that there's no external damage on her. Upon finding that there was none, she gently laid her down again.

So this little dragon wanted to know what it was like to fly..? Did she hear that correct? Tempest looked at her extremely thin tail, a small idea forming in her mind. "You crashed into me while trying to fly..?" She inquired, noticing the torn wings and damage done to them, "Why would you try to fly when your wings are so hurt..." She was baffled, looking at her in a lot of surprise.

"You know.. if you wanted to try and fly again.. I could potentially be able to help you with that?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:57 pm

"Well i thought that if I caught the updraft just right at a specific angle then the updraft would carry me but i guess the temperature wasn't enough to make it last." She paused and her eyes widened at the last few words "Really? How?" she was practically jumping with excitement
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:20 pm

Tempest listened to her, amused as she knew that the heat had to be trapped by the wing membrane-and seeming hers was torn to shreds... it wouldn't allow her to be thrown into the sky like Tempest's wings could do for her. She slightly chuckled as the small dragon sounded so excited.

"Well, my idea is this: You hold onto me tail while I fly, then when I'm at a good speed I can throw you forward so that you are on your own. From then on, if you start to fall, i can use some fire to keep you up in the air, or if you start to fall, I will be able to catch you. How does that sound?" Tempest asked, watching the small dragon in front of her as she raised her tail toy-fully in front of her. "And what is your name little one?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:29 pm

"I love it!" she squealed excitedly she was so busy hoping around she nearly for got to tell Tempest her name. "Oh and by the way, the names Soul." she paused and smiled "NOW LETS GET FLYING!" she held onto Tempest tail and said "ready!"
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:35 am

Tempest chuckles at her sheer amount of enthusiasm and excitement. She had never known any dragons to be so happy about being given the chance to find, however, Soul seemed to be a little bit of a special case as her wings were so damaged. In order to make sure that the little dragon beneath her had a firm grip on her tail. Testing it slightly be pulling her tail, she nodded in satisfaction as the dragon held still. She raised it (with a fair bit of effort on her side) before she started to jog, her muscles and legs moving faster and faster until she broke into a run. While she was jogging, Tempest unfurled her wings, flapping them once to get the tense muscles working. She then ran for about a dozen steps, she jumped powerfully off the ground. Quickly, Tempest flapped her giant wings to gain altitude.

Tempest cut through the air quickly, her large form probably able to be seen from great distances. However, when she deemed that she was at a good speed to try her experiment, she called to the dragon clinging onto her tail, "Get ready Soul..." She warned, before steadying herself, her wings curling towards her body slightly. "Alright! Here we go... 3.. 2.. 1... Now!" Tensing her muscles, Tempest suddenly stopped and used her momentum to transfer it into her tail before launching the small dragon forward.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Maivon Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:47 am

A black blur shot across the sky, flying at a dizzying speed. It was Maivon the SkyWing, doing what she did best: flying at high speeds. She was flying faster than she normally did, and a grin of triumph split her face as she realized she had broken her personal speed record. A flash of red appeared in the corner of her eye; a rather large one. What could that be...? Another dragon? The young dragon's curiosity was piqued and, in a swift move, she snapped her large wings forward, letting out a grunt as she pushed her wings against the wind that was flowing over her as she flew. Narrowing her eyes, Maivon was just in time to notice the dragon (a FireWing, she presumed) launch a small dragon that was clinging to her tail into the air. Her jaws dropped open in shock. Was... Was the FireWing trying to kill that dragon?
Maivon
Maivon

Female Posts : 11
Location : The black blur in the sky, speeding through the clouds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:44 pm

Soul spread her wings out and floated smoothly in the sky, she looked at Tempest happily "I cant believe it!" I'm actually flying!" she let out a happy roar and she slightly day dreamed about the tricks, like a barrel roll, corkscrew, She sighed happily and noticed the black dragon out of the corner of her eye she shrugged and thought about the wind blowing past her, the wind was like her father in someways, you go against it and it pushes against you. And also like wind, It was never really there. She sighed but then scolded herself for being upset, after all, she was flying!

((Things might get intense later on))

Last edited by Fallen Soul on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missed a post. XP)
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Tempest also didn't notice the SkyWing as her focus was on making sure that Soul didn't accidentally go plummeting to her doom. After she whipped her tail back behind her to help balance herself in the sky again, she allowed the flames to return to her wings, tail and around her head as there was no way that going as fast as they were would allow the fires to flicker anywhere near Soul and scare her.

Tempest fell in behind Soul, forcing herself to stay at a constant speed and a steady level behind her to ensure that she could tell when the smaller dragon was beginning to fall more towards the ground. She heard a rather excited voice back to her through the howling winds, and she quietly laughed, "You are doing well Soul! Keep up the good work!" She called back to the smaller dragon. What didn't help her case of not wanting to kill the small dragon with Mavion was the fact that she began to notice the dragon slowly began to fall. Tempest, after extreme concentration as it was much harder for her to do while she wasn't angry, summoned one of her Firelings. Commanding it, she made it fly several hundred feet in front of Soul to get it at a safe distance. After that distance was achieved and she knew it was safe for Soul to fly through afterwards, she detonated the firelings. This would cause the hot air to come back, pushing Soul up towards the sky again.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Maivon Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:56 am

Maivon was silently debating whether to rush to the scene, but she was afraid of the FireWing. However, when Tempest sent one Fireling hurling towards Soul, that was the deciding factor. Summoning her courage, the young SkyWing flew at her top speed at Tempest, tackling her. She was going too fast to note that the Fireling had detonated, safely sending a gust of hot air for Soul to glide on. Only when she made contact with the FireWing queen (which she had no idea was a queen, at the moment) did she realize this was probably a mistake. The FireWing was most likely a seasoned warrior and would easily beat her up. It was too late to turn back now, though.
Maivon
Maivon

Female Posts : 11
Location : The black blur in the sky, speeding through the clouds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:42 pm

Soul heard wing beats and turned to look at the source of the problem, this was a big mistake. as she turned her head to look at Tempest and saw the other dragon. "Who's th-" she was cut off and was thrown off balance. She started to fall and at first is was an easy descend but soon the updraft disappeared and she was hurtling to the ground.She yelped in surprise. She started screeching as she fell.  She curled up and braced for impact as the trees came closer and closer, just as she though it was the end of her  she felt someone catch her. She looked up to see who had saved her.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:54 pm

(hope you dont mind if i jump in)

As Shade flew through the air riding the terminals of air and gracefully gliding he spotted something really unusual what seems like a skywing charging what seemed to be a large firewing and something that was not good a small dragon falling to her death flailing to the lush green forest below

"Oh no that is not good ive gotta try and help her," he thought as he raced towards her flailing form and quickly snatching her out of the sky before she became apart of the forest trees. "....Y-you ok," he silently said to her.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:52 pm

Soul quivered violently and look up at her savior. "Y-Yeah..." she stammered. tears brimmed in her eye and she fought back the urge to cry. Falling like that reminded her of the horrible day that her mother was killed. "Please, just get me to the ground.." she murmured shakily. once she was on the ground she received a flash back. shr relived it, screaming as her mother died, and wailing as she fell to her near death. "Nothing lasts for ever dear." "What do you mean Faren?" "Everything must come to an end, your end is just sooner." "NO! STOP PLE-" "M-mom?"[color=#009900] "QUIET YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SCRAP."[/color] "You killed her!" "YES. AND NOW ITS YOUR TURN!" "AAHHHH-!!!" thud Soul thrashed wildly and shouted. but at this point she had no idea. she gasped and leapt up breathing heavily. She looked around wildly for her dad, she thought he was still there. Soul collapsed and groaned in pain as a vicious headache throbbed painfully. To make it even BETTER she had a new hole in her wing.

// Green= Faren//
// purple= Spirit//
// White= Soul//
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:21 am

Shade nods as he gently put her on the ground. Though when this happens he noticed the dragon flailing around like crazy and he noticed s hole in her wing and what seemed to be another presumably fresh hole in her wing. As he looked on in the display of pain she emitted he couldn't help but feel a bit bad for her

He decided to ask one of the stupidist things ever but it seemed appropriate at this time. "....I b-beg to differ a-are you really ok,"he silently replied to her now shaken form.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyrda Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:37 am

As Wyrda flies across the sky, searching for food, she spots a Skywing tackling a Firewing, even though she had no idea what a Firewing or Skywing was. She took off toward the pair until she realized it was a battle. She hovered in place to watch.
Wyrda
Wyrda

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:53 am

((Wyrda, you have to have an approved character before you can roleplay. Please seen you introduction topic for more details. Thanks.))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:21 am

Tempest roared as Mavion tackled her, sending her away from Soul. She snarls, her tail flicking up and towards Mavion as her eyes locked with the small dragon who started to plummet. She tried to wrap her strong tail around the SkyWing, to rip her away from Tempest so that she could get back to the falling dragon. She roared again in fury, "HOW DARE YOU! You wretched wurm, do you have any idea what you have done!"

Tempest tried to stabilise herself with her wing the furthest away from her, every inch of her which could ignited in flames as she seethed with anger, but her worry for Soul kept her in place for the moment. But to make matters worse, a NightWing snatched her out of the sky, What are they doing?! Tempest snarled, roaring again as she inhaled. Quickly, sent several fireballs towards the idiotic NightWing who she thought was trying to kill the small dragon, her aim to knock them away from Soul.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:30 am

as shade spun around he noticed the large firewing and the skywing to battle it out but to make it worse the firewing seemed to be mad at me as she sent a hailfire of death at him.

''Is she insane,'' he thought as he dodged out of the way from the fire along with the small dragon.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:52 pm

Over the roaring sounds of the wind, Tempest heard Soul shouting, and a look of pure fury, anger and viciousness appeared on her face. That little dragon was under her care, how could she let something like this happen! It was meant to be enjoyable and now these two filthy wurms have made it hell! "Let her go! Don't hurt her!" Tempest demanded, before redoubling her efforts, now not caring if the SkyWing was still latched onto her.. Her wings beat harder, destabilising herself and the potential extra weight, before she flicked her tail behind her. She turned awkwardly towards the dragon who had seemingly stolen the dragon she was looking after, but they should know better than to attack two peaceful dragons!

Tempest took herself to the NightWing, her look of anger held in place, "Give her to me."

Her tone struck that of her rank, a queen ordering her FireWings in battle. Tempest was angry, trying to keep herself from snapping into a state which she couldn't control. But her breathing was even, slow and steady, but under the skin was a different story. She was seething in fury, anger coursing through her that these two had dared to attack her. Her pale eyes sought those of Soul, frantic and worried as she saw her, but her firm demeanour refused to budge.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next