Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sunny Forest {Closed to Neltharion} Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sunny Forest {Closed to Neltharion} Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Sunny Forest {Closed to Neltharion}

2 posters

Go down

Sunny Forest {Closed to Neltharion} Empty Sunny Forest {Closed to Neltharion}

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:12 am

*It was a bright, sunny day in the forest. And Soul hated it. She climbed in a tree to escape the heat and stay in the shadows as much as possible. She dropped down from her branch and padded through the forest she then stumbled upon a rock, Soul muttered to herself and she got back up, completely oblivious that the "rock" was a dragon tail*
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Sunny Forest {Closed to Neltharion} Empty Re: Sunny Forest {Closed to Neltharion}

Post by Neltharion Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:26 am

Neltharion was just lying down in a field looking at the surroundings. Today he wouldn't want to do anything but just relax. Eventually he felt something hit his tail. It was ver small though. He looked back and saw the tiny thing. "Hello and who might you be?" He asked too the tiny one. He has never seen a dragon this small before. Is she a hatchling?
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Sunny Forest {Closed to Neltharion} Empty Re: Sunny Forest {Closed to Neltharion}

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:31 am

Soul looked at the earth wing in shock and glanced around nervously* Well, I uh.... *she scolded her self silently, this couldn't be her dad* Im Soul. And you are...?
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:10 am

After he had heard her name "Well you can call me Nel, Little one." He said with a small smile on his face. He was curious what she did here "What brings you here?" he asked her raising one eye ridge.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:29 am

"LITTLE one? I can assure you i am NO hatch-ling." she said fiercely. Soul sat down and panted a little before going under the shade of a tree where she perched herself on a branch.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:35 am

Neltharion laughed a bit as she became a bit angry. "Ok, do I need to call you a child then?.....Little one" He said with a small grin. He was going to joke around a bit. "You still haven't answered my question yet." He said and awaited for an answer.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:50 am

Im just wandering through... i usually steer clear or earth wing territory but is the shadiest here. i would fly but..."she trailed off and glanced at her wing but quickly looked away
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:11 am

He listened to what she had to say. "Ok, just passing through eh. So why won't you fly?" He asked her because almost all the dragons can fly. He saw that she looked at her wing for a brief moment. and thought it must something to do with her wing. "Is something wrong with your wing?" he asked her.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:31 am

"well... i can't fly." she said stretching out her left wing and gesturing to the gaping hole "it was my dad who did it. i was never supposed to exist. so he pushed my off a cliff and killed my mom..." Soul trailed off and tears streamed down her cheeks and her jaw was clenched as she tried to suppress a sub. If i had just never been born then maybe... maybe she wouldn't have died... its my fault inst it? She paused and looked at him its all my fault... she couldnt hold it back. she curled up on sobbed, digging her own claws into flesh
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:05 am

Neltharion was instantly angry by what one dragon has done. He can't stand people like that. If he saw that dragon he would just tear him apart, Limb for limb. He became a little sad as he saw the little one blaming herself. "It's not your fault. It's him all he has done is terrible things. If he didn't love you, He didn't love anyone. He just used your mother then." He said with a comforting voice and patted her head. He swore if he's still alive he'll make his last few days the worst. "You might feel you're a mistake. But never think like that, It'll just bring you to a darker path. Prove to yourself that you're better then him." He said hoping to cheer her up a bit.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:22 am

Soul looked up at him and quickly wiped the tears off her face."thank you Nel." She hugged him and brought him a fruit from one of the higher branches on the tree. "its chewy but its really tasty! try one!" after setting one in front of him she curled up and slept in the shade of the tree.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Neltharion smiled a bit as he cheered her up. After he took the fruit "No problem, And thank you for the fruit." He said with a smile on his face. As she went to sleep he wondered what to do, It was still day he thought. So he sat down and was going to read a book.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:16 pm

Soul slept until night an prodded him with a talon"Hey. I know what i need to do..." She looked at Neltharion. " And i want you to help. I'm getting revenge on the one who took so much away from me. the one who RUINED my life." She looked Neltharion strait in the eye and said
"Faren."
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:08 am

Neltharion fell asleep after reading the book he had. When it turned night, He felt something prodding him. He then looked at Soul and heard what she has to say. Hearing that she wanted her father dad suprised him a bit. He never knew someone this young already wanting to kill. But he hasn't stabbed anything in a while so he liked it. "You can count on my help." He said with a murder grin on his face. He will soon enough annihilate that dragon.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:09 pm

Soul climbed into her tree and leaped from branch to branch, heading to her old nest with a grim look on her face "here." she said suddenly stopping in front of a cliff "fly up to that ledge, ill meet you there" she took of through the trees, getting higher with every leap before stopping a a ledge were old moss and other nesting materials were laid out. Soul looked at her old nest in sorrow, remembering her fathers treachery.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:21 am

Neltharion listened to waht she has to say. After she told him that he would meet her up at the cliff "Ok, Can do." He proceeded to fly to the cliff and waited there. He wondered wht she's up too. Well he knew that he was gonna kill a fellow dragon. It didn't matter though. If it's evil it's got to die.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:28 pm

//not sure how to continue this. Razz//
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:47 am

// Lure Faren to me maybe?//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:08 am

//why dont we share Faren since were both gonna stab him? ill send his password and username over to you via PM//
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:10 am

//hmm where do we stab him?//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:11 am

//I gtg now sorry//
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down