Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Sunny Day (NightWings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Sunny Day (NightWings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Sunny Day (NightWings)

3 posters

Go down

A Sunny Day (NightWings) Empty A Sunny Day (NightWings)

Post by NightFlare Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:14 pm

It was a beautiful, sunny morning. Birds were singing, squirrels were making chipping noises, and the sky was blue and cloudless. Despite its naturally gloomy appearance, the dark woods where the NightWings resided actually looked..... inviting for once. Not something you saw every day. Usually, when you pictured the NightWings, you'd think of a gloomy place, filled with darkness, rain, and black skies. Well cliches weren't a part of the NightWing's vocabulary. There was always something new that hadn't been there before. Especially when it came to NightFlare, the cunning, beautiful, and well known NightWing of the tribe. Rumors spread about her almost constantly, but while most of these rumors were believed, none were ever proven true. Ever since the demon's revival, and the murder of the previous adviser of chaos, no one had trusted her, even though, technically speaking, she hadn't done anything that could put the tribe in harm...... yet.

But things had gone downhill for Nightflare since Oculus had taken lead. He had humiliated her, demoted her, etc. Normally, you'd think she'd be pretty pissed, or annoyed, as she was usually very stuck up. But she didn't act this way. In fact, she accepted the punishment. She would do anything to make Oculus see that she wasn't the bad guy here. She needed to regain his trust. And the only way to do that was to show the utmost respect towards him and his teachings.

As Nightflare trotted along, reading the latest book Tenebris had published, she was unaware of another trainee close by. Despite being much older then she appeared, Nightflare only looked about twenty five, and she usually let people believe that. Nightflare walked past Vera, her glittering black body and purple aura reflecting in the sunlight.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day (NightWings) Empty Re: A Sunny Day (NightWings)

Post by Tuata Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:06 am

It was sunny day indeed. Too sunny for Tuata's liking. She looked at her body with disgust: all scales appeared to be ash-grey, the way strictly unpropper for Flying Death, Reader of Fears, Sower of Scars and so on. In fact, Tuata has much fun with inventing new titles...
- Let's think what to do with such a bad beggined day. - she exclaimed in try to spark a little more energy or enthusiasm. - Really, I hope it'll start raining soon.
She made her way down the hill in search of shade.
Tuata
Tuata
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:43 am

As Nightflare was wandering about, she spotted a dragoness, walking along as well. Now, normally, nightflare couldn't be bothered with something like that, as they were just a normal citizen of the NightWings. Besides, every single dragon she met was either afraid of her, or wanted to kill her. It came with the reputation she had...... attained over the years. However, Nightflare simply wasn't in the mood to talk today. And you could never really tell what someone was thinking with first glance. Unless you were Nightflare. So Night decided to watch the new dragon, just to see what they would do. But she did this subtly, walking over to a tanning rock and laying down, basking in the beautiful rays of sunlight that shined down, a rare event in the NightWings.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuata Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:10 am

How I despise the weather like thissss, she hissed in mind after approximately seventeen steps.
Awfully grayish in the sunlight and half-blind because of brightness Tuata dragon wandered down the hill. She scratched the moistless earth angrily and pounced every stone she passed with irritation and sharp claws. Finally she found some shade and rest, so lied down near thorny bushes. Then closed her eyes.
At least I may take a nap. Horribly happy as I should be the ugly sunlight hasn't caught me in the middle of the desert with no shelter at all. were the draconish thoughts about its situation.
Tuata
Tuata
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Vera's eyes raised from the ground as they noticed a grey dragon walking before them. They beat their wings unsteadily, as they were never prone to flight. They landed before Nightflare, grinning. They tilted their head, their blue eyes shining with a sort of sly expression.

"Hey there, pretty lady. How's it going?" They inquired, their voice surprisingly very feminine despite their choice of words.
Vera
Vera
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:21 am

As Nightflare was laying down, she heard an.... interestingly feminine voice. Yet it somehow sounded.... agender and indifferent. Blinking her eyes open, Nightflare glanced down to see a beautiful dragon standing in front of her. She was not one for compliments, and rarely received them due to her history. As of at the moment, Nightflare was not in the mood for conversation. She was much more reticent then she appeared, with her outgoing nature and all. Blinking at the new dragoness, she replied to them in a deep, every so beautifully soft intonation, making her sound sort of like a mother, if they had a defined voice type.

"Hello there, dear. I quite appreciate the compliment. I find your appearance..... beautiful as well." Nightflare spoke, her voice neither flirtatious nor sarcastic.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Thu May 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Vera stared at Nightflare, slightly stunned. They weren't used to kind words back - there were some, yes, but those turned out to be cruel jokes played on a young dragon who was gullible enough to believe it.

"You do? Well, ya free?" Vera asked. Vera took this well, though they were slightly weary. This, again, was rare - and this dragoness looked as if she'd be one of those that plays a sick joke. They shrugged and sat, still looking at the dragoness with those blue eyes. They awaited a reply, hoping that it would be something kind - hoping this would go somewhere that Vera would actually have fun with. Vera tended to be quite the sociable one, and training took out the fun of interacting with another draconic being. Even their trainor, Sting, hadn't been able to keep Vera happy - it seemed as if they had a constant need for attention.
Vera
Vera
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:10 pm

"I apologize, dear, but I'm afraid I need to hurry up and get onto my duty as a tracker trainee," said Nightflare with a sigh, standing up on her rock, and leaping down, her body full of grace, and landing with an equizite beauty in her step. She glanced down at Vera, and said, "feel free to join me, if you wish. I need to go for a quick run around the territory, a quick scan to make sure there aren't any rogues around. If that is at all what you would like."
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down