Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Oath of the Giant (private with Siaga)  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Oath of the Giant (private with Siaga)  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Oath of the Giant (private with Siaga)

3 posters

Go down

Oath of the Giant (private with Siaga)  Empty Oath of the Giant (private with Siaga)

Post by Satori Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:59 pm

Harsh sun bet down upon her scales, the gusts of wind kicking up scorching hot sand into her side. She held her wings low, her face downcast as she wandered across the desert near ancient caves. Once, there would have been dragons here, training or talking or just having fun... But now, only the air had the guts to come and keep her company in this wasteland. Her feet imprinted into the sand a few feet with every step, her giant form heavy with muscle and strength. She had nowhere to go, but still she patrolled the desert, sending rogue dragons away before they had the chance to even make it to the old EathWing territory.

Home.. It was still that to her, even though she had lost everything-and everyone. Even her beloved father Cosmos, her brothers and sisters were all dead because of those stupid little humans. She would have dove straight back in to help them, in fact, she did.. But barely escaped with her life and after being tracked down several times, she had a semi permanent limp in her hind left leg. Her old healers would have been able to heal it. She sighed, cursing herself as she had let them down. She was a guardian at the time of the invasion, but had been caught off guard.. All because of her actions, she was separated from everyone she held dear.

She was still in her thoughts when her leg buckled, sending her straight into the ground without warning. The earth shook with the force of the impact, threatening to crack under her feet. She lay there for a while, sighing and looking up at the sun, "I'm sorry Mum... Dad... Saiga, Baldirak.. I failed you all and I couldn't protect you." She said quietly, looking at the sand in front of her.

Satori

Back to top Go down

Oath of the Giant (private with Siaga)  Empty Re: Oath of the Giant (private with Siaga)

Post by Siaga Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Siaga was at his cave again like he always was, laying there and was thinking of what he could have done to help his family, who he assumed were dead in the past. He remembered playing with his sisters as a child and he also continually remembered what happened to them. When the human invasion took place he hid and when he came out all he saw was corpses and he thought it was his fault because he wasn't brave enough to help them. Siaga laid in his cave still thinking and heard his stomach growl. He became scared because he then knew that he would have to go out and get food for him so he can eat.

Siaga was basically scared of everything when he found that nightwing that scared him to death on purpose as a kid and after the human invasion it only made it worse. He was scared that trees could become evil, mountains could come to life and he was even scared that a bush could kill him. He hated going out into the world and he only went out to eat because of how scared he really was of the open world. He gulped in fright as he took a step outside his large cave and thought he was ready to go out into the open world again, but fast he didn't like the open world so he was just planning to eat and then head back as fast as he can.

Siaga headed out into the world and was scared of everything as he went he didn't remember where he went to go hunting because of how scared he was. The wind was harsh and every time it pushed a tree, Siaga would jump, he wasn't ready for the open world his life was too corrupted and he was just too scared to do something like this. He continued until he saw another dragon land and caused the earth to shake. Siaga immediately jumped back as he was frightened by the Dragon who was..... near his size.

He was a little confused on how a Dragon could be around his size for he was the son of Cosmos and he didn't think that anyone else could have his height, but his family and not just that, he also noticed that the dragon was slightly bigger then him, but oddly looked familiar, he recognized the dragon's scales and it looked similar to his sibling Satori, but that was impossible. Siaga needed answers but he was just to scared to do anything else. He thought for a moment and decided that now was the time be brave. He looked at the dragon again and said "Ummm..... he.. hello." He said this really nervously and was awaiting a response and was hoping that she was friendly.
Siaga
Siaga

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Oath of the Giant (private with Siaga)  Empty Re: Oath of the Giant (private with Siaga)

Post by Satori Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:37 pm

Satori frowned slightly, the ground seemed to be trembling yet it wasn't she who was walking. Normally, the ground only shook when she was, and even so she tried to be light footed so she wouldn't attract the attention of the humans. But as the wind died down, she became certain. The ground was shaking to the rhythm of movement, and she figured out that the footsteps were coming towards her, or at least getting louder. A deep frown formed on her face. It only did that for her father, but he was gone. They were all gone. Dead and murdered years ago.

After hearing his soft voice, she sighed, "Hello, why are you out here?" Satori asked, not bothering to look up. She took a deep breathe, slowly climbing back to her feet rather shakily, her leg screaming in pain as she did so. It buckled again, and she fell a few meters before pushing herself back up properly. Stabilizing herself with her tail, she turned to the owner of the voice, about to speak to them and warn them of the dangers of being here.  

Wait. No.

Satori did a double take, her head swinging back towards the giant figure in front of her. He looked remarkably like her father, the brown scales, the light green stripes, but.. no, it couldn't be him, he didn't have any whiskers at all... he was smaller than her dad as well, and his eyes were a striking blue, not a golden brown like her father. Wait, no. She had to be imagining things. With a shaky paw, her eyes wide in disbelief, she gently prodded his shoulder to see if he was real.

Firm and hard scales held her paw back, and she recoiled in shock. There was no way, there was absolutely no way this dragon could be real. But every single inch of proof was there and she felt tears building up in here eyes as she looked slightly down at the dragon, "S.... Sa... Sai..ga... Th-that can't be... it can't be you.. She stammered, taking a step back with her bad leg to get the a little distance between them. She had to be dreaming, there was no way he could be real.

Satori

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaga Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Siaga was thinking of something to say to her first question, but was just too scared to say anything he just stared at her and he was too nervous to say anything. Then after a while of thinking, he heard her say his.... name. But that was impossible he has been hidden for years because of how scared he always was and how bad he felt because he just kept blaming the deaths of his family on himself. He didn't know what to say he was just still trying to figure out how she knew her name.

But he after a while he noticed that the dragoness looked a lot like his sister Satori. The only thing different was the eyes, he remembered Satori's being red, but the dragon in front of him had white eyes, but everything else looked just like her. The whiskers, the fin-like appendages and her golden brown skin everything matched. This couldn't be, for years he had thought his family had been gone, but the dragon in front of him had to be Satori, she just looked too similar.

Siaga was kind of scared to say anything, but as he kept looking at her, tears slowly began to go down his eyes as he kept thinking that this could be his sister after so many years. "Yea.... I... I'm Siaga, you look like.... Sa.... Satori is that you?" He said trying to stop the tears but he's been alone for so many years and he has just now seen that his older sister might be standing in front of him. He wiped the tears from his eyes and awaited a response and was still hoping that the dragon in front of him was Satori.
Siaga
Siaga

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Instantly, Satori stepped up to him, embracing him as tears freely rolled down her scaled cheeks. she had thought that she had lost him, that she had lost everyone that she cared about.

"Where on earth have you been! I've wandered this place at least fifty times, and counting, I've never seen you, where have you been? How did you escape the humans? How are you alive?!" The questions poured out from Satori's maw, unable to control herself as she was overwhelmed by emotions. She had longed for the day that she could finally see a fellow EarthWing, and her heart was crushed when she saw all the bodies of them. But she never saw her brother, and had feared for the worst. She held him tightly, tears flowing from her as she wept with joy.

She calmed herself a little, then asked the question she still needed to know the answer to, "If you are alive... Does that mean that the rest of the EarthWings lived?! Is Dad alive?" She couldn't help the excitement in her voice, she just couldn't believe that she was finally with her brother once more.

Satori

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaga Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Siaga started to have tears come from his eyes too. AS he was held all he could think of that his big sister was still alive. He loved her as a kid and she was so nice to him, until the human invasion when he thought it had all ended and here he is as an adult finally meeting his sister again. "If you remember I'm sca... scared of almost ever.... everything and when the hu... humans attacked I hid and when I ca... came out I thought it was my fault that the E.... Earthwings suffered because I wasn't brave enough to help, so I hid all this time and I've been sca... scared of everything since, I'm just happy that your alive." He said stuttering as he kept having tears come from his eyes and travel down his scales.

Siaga kept thinking that since he found his sister maybe his other family members could be alive, he kept thinking that there was a chance to see his father Cosmos and his other siblings again. He was just so happy and kept trying his best to stop the tears, but he couldn't. He held her tightly as he responded to her second question "I don't know If their al... alive I haven't been searching for them be... because I'm too scared, is that bad, I haven't been with my family since the attack and I kept thinking that it was m... my fault that they were gone because I hid, I... I just cant be brave." He was once again stuttering as he held his sister, when the humans attacked he was slowly getting brave again at that time and when they did attack his recovery vanished because there was nobody with him to help him recover.
Siaga
Siaga

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:13 pm

Although she tried not to show it, inwardly she was really rather sad that he didn't know where anyone was. She really was hoping that he had gotten over his fear, his stuttering, but it was obvious to her that he hadn't. She inwardly sighed, but smiled at him, nuzzling his neck to show that she had missed him. "It wasn't your fault that they attacked, I had thought I had lost you back then... I was caught by their nets-I woke up to them hitting me, and I managed to break through and eventually get away from them... but not without bad consequences. I've had a bad leg ever since then, and I can't find any healers to help me fix it." She tried to reassure him, before she stepped back from the embrace, a cheerful smile on it as she nuzzles him again.

"I've been searching, but I can assure you... There's no trace of them, I've been high and low, everywhere that I can think of and... They are gone. Completely and utterly gone, their city taken by the humans, the castle in ruins, the land destroyed, and I can't seem to find a single trace of them." she said sadly, hitting the ground firmly with her paw, angry with her inability to even find her brothers and sisters.

"I can't even find Dad, he's gone as well."

Satori

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaga Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:44 pm

Siaga wiped the tears from his eyes trying to calm down, he was 27 but the human attack left a bad mark on him so he has been acting like a child for years. He felt slightly better when she told him that it wasn't his fault, but he did feel bad for satori, she has been having to deal with that bad leg for so long. "oh well that must s..... Suck, I hope you som.... Somehow get be...... Better." just then he just couldn't handle himself and started to cry again.

He thought of what she said next and realized that all of the other Earthwings, according to satori were gone. He might be one of the last ones and he was alive just because he was a scaredy cat. He hugged her again and this time a bit tighter and there were still tears coming from his eyes."I miss D.... Daddy so much, I miss all of the Earthwings, does that mean that we are the last Earthwings or h..... Have we just not looked hard en..... Enough, I...... I don't want to be alone again, can i stay with you p..... Please." he said and was sad the whole time, he was hoping that she would say yes and if she did say yes, then he would be reunited with his sister and that's what he wanted, he just hoped.
Siaga
Siaga

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaga Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:53 pm

//Bump//
Siaga
Siaga

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaga Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:08 pm

//Bump again//
Siaga
Siaga

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythryl Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:17 pm

( My reply to it didn't send a few days ago, sorry..... I'll redo it tonight)
Mythryl
Mythryl

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:57 pm

Satori shook her head, a little bit of an amused expression evident on her face. "It hurts and sucks more than I would like to admit, my pride of a guardian is still the same.. Well... Former guardian.." She sighs, allowing herself to take a step back as she turns her gaze to the sky.

"I would like to think that we aren't alone... That there are other EarthWings, I just... wish that i could turn back time and warn them of the invasion, stop this from ever happening... Do you know what I mean? It's hard to describe, but I just wish I could change the events of time itself so that I knew we weren't alone. So that I could.. So that we could even see papa Cossy one more time, I just.." she lowered her head, inwardly really tearing herself apart for allowing herself to be separated from the group, but it wasn't going to stop her now, not when she finally found her brother again. Then she grinned at him, deciding to change the topic a little.

"Is it me, or are you finally shorter then me brother?" she asks, raising her paw and lightly pushing it against his side.

Satori

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaga Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:12 pm

Siaga listened carefully and tried his best to stop his tears, but alas they just kept coming. Siaga was so happy to see his older sister again and understood everyone word she said. "Well.... I.... I hope your leg..... gets better.... somehow." He said trying to cheer her up about the leg. He could understand the pain of having to go places with a bad leg and having to carry that leg wherever you go. Siaga didn't get now injuries though and all his limbs were fine, since he hid from the whole human invasion and was not harmed during it at all. The only thing he wanted from his limbs was to make him go a bit faster, but since he was massive, he was usually slow.

He thought to himself I hope since I found my sister, maybe my other family could show up and maybe.... I could no longer be alone. He wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to be separated from Satori anymore. "Yea I u..... understand......" Siaga stopped talking for a while and wiped his tears away, he still cried, but he cried much slower then he was earlier. "Yea... you've always been my older sister, but I've been the bigger one, I guess my growth slowed down a bit and you became bigger then me." Siaga said liking the fact that they were changing the topic around, maybe he could actually find a way to join his sister and be with her instead of the grubby cave he stays in.
Siaga
Siaga

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaga Sat May 07, 2016 7:13 pm

//Bump//
Siaga
Siaga

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down