Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Visit among the Nightwings Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Visit among the Nightwings Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Visit among the Nightwings

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Visit among the Nightwings Empty Visit among the Nightwings

Post by Nisha Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:14 am

((For the sake of convenience this happens before the assault on the old EW territory, so everyone is still there. Also, this topic will be opened for one or two persons only. First Guardians to spot her on their patrol win ^^))

Nisha hummed for herself as she reached the borders of the Nightwing territories. Swamps, she really hated those. The dirty water was staining her beautiful pure white scales, and there was no clean pond in sight to wash all this. If it wasn't for her insatiable hunger for travels, she would never be here in the first place. But because of that, it already was her second visit there. The landscape didn't change much during the 15 years between her two visits. Swamps, swamps and swamps. Hopefully she knew mostly the border was like this, the inner of the Nightwing territory were... more solid.
She had heard rather worrying rumors about the Nightwings recently. Those said they were now directed by a merciless leader that was calling themselves Emperor, and that they waged wars with the nearby Rogues. Nisha would have to be cautious about that, she didn't want anyone to think she wanted to be put in any fight... But something was catching her interest in that story. During her previous visit, the Nightwings were divided into three factions, and one of them only included psychos. What happened to those factions if there was only one Emperor? Maybe this visit would prove itself rich in informations...
But first things first. Before anything else, she needed to enter the territory, and she wasn't planning to simply intrude. No, she needed to find one of the Guardians operating there. With a bit of seducing, they would be her entry ticket to the heart of the territory. So she continued forward rather slowly, confident she would be spotted soon with her white scales.

Nisha

Back to top Go down

Visit among the Nightwings Empty Re: Visit among the Nightwings

Post by ShadedDeath Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:20 pm

As shade walked along doing his daily patrol he noticed something a strange glistining white "what is that," i thought.The way it moved it couldnt be anything that wasnt alive no it had to be a dragon but who that dosent matter i have to do my duty "WHO GOES THERE!!" i yelled waiting for a response
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:26 pm

Nisha turned her head as a dragon yelled at her. Finally, some civilization ! It had been way too long, and for a moment she had even wondered if someone was going to stop her from entering the territory. All she had to do now was act nice and smooth...
... except she didn't quite planned what was happening. A small and brief frown appeared on her face before she regained her smile. That dragon who shouted... was just too young. Seriously, how old was that dragon ? 15 ? Maybe even a bit younger ? This was problematic. She could have her way with adult dragons, but she couldn't do the same with a youngster like this. Well, she'd have to improvise.
"Hello there ! My name is Nisha, and I am a lone traveler. I am merely requesting passage to the inner of the territory, in order to meet old acquaintances." she said with her nice tone.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:10 pm

"Goodday miss Nisha but im afraid i will not allow this,for i cannot allow any dragons in here without express permission." i replied in my commanding tone."Who is this dragon something is not right here?"he thought
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:10 am

Nisha got a frown when the young trainee spoke. Of course, he was quite the zealous one... A lot of trainees were like that. Taking the rules to the letter and act like they got the most important responsibility in the world... The white dragoness couldn't quite blame him. Even if she would need to find another way inside the territory.
"I can understand. Then can you lead me to your mentor or your superior? I am sure they would be able to understand my position. And besides, I could use a more... civilized ground to discuss about my reasons. Those swamps are getting my scales all dirty..." she sighed.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:03 pm

"Should i do this i mean i just became a guardian and this is my first job,should i be letting this random dragon in and even so i dont even know why she would need my superior at this time,i dont know if this is the right idea and my orders are to not let anyone in,hopefully they will forgive me for breaking orders,"he thought."V-v-ery well then i will take you to oculus he is normally patroling at this time of day(or night) so i hope you dont mind,"I replied motioning towards the gates."Im probably dead,"i thought, "and why am i stammering your a soldier for crying out loud you may be shy but you cant let this female get into your head remember stick to the shadows and do your job,"he thought.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:15 am

Nisha had a surprised blink as the Guardian mentioned taking her to Oculus. Oculus, like the new Emperor? Was that trainee directly under the orders of the Emperor himself? She... wasn't expecting that at all. And actually, she was a bit nervous as well. She could have her way with a guardian, but it wouldn't be so easy with the Emperor himself... Meh, and all that just to be able to explore the territory again! That was rather troublesome.
"This is fine for me. I've traveled for a month, I can deal with an hour of delay. Thank you for your understanding." she thanked the trainee, comforting him in his decision.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:23 pm

"V-Very good then follow me it s-shouldnt be far,"I replied."Oh boy i have a bad feeling about this but oculus should know what to do hes the leader after all,curse my shyness though,"he thought as he led the rouge to the nightwing leader
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:30 am

Oculus was currently watching some trainees with their guardian mentor's, monitoring how the guardians helped teach the trainees the ropes of things along the border, from patrols, to reports, to shifts, to how to react when attacked. It was all very amusing, and he enjoyed spending time away from the bureaucracy of the capitol, back to where he belonged along his fellow soldiers. Distracting himself from the moment of their training, and hoping he wasn't terrifying the trainees, he listened to the wind brush along the trees, smelling the fresh air, the scent of a lake not too far off. The thought of a lake reminded him of the days where he could sleep alone, looking out over his cave at the water, not having to worry about his guards constantly watching him. Speaking of guards, it seemed as if he had once again forgotten to tell Oreo he had left the palace to go along the border. He would probably be angry, especially after the FireWing incident. He wondered if he would be lectured again of the dangers of being alone. He was a fighter though, so he wasn't afraid of being alone, but then there was that appearance issue... Great...bureaucracy had wormed its way back...even out here...having to worry about appearances and stuff... Shaking his head, he resumed watching the poor trainees being worked extra hard by the guardians, most likely to try and impress him, causing him to chuckle as the trainees put out their best.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:47 am

Nisha followed the trainee as he walked toward where the Emperor was supposed to be. It was quite strange that the Emperor himself was out in the forest like this... Something had to be going on for that to happen. Well, Nisha could only hope it wouldn't disrupt her plans too much. It would be a shame if she was denied the right to enter the territory after all what she went through to arrive here in the first place...
Soon enough the two of them arrived near a lake, and Nisha could see Oculus for the first time. She was surprised to find out he was actually way younger than she has imagined. He seemed even younger than herself! Well hopefully he was old enough for her to use her charms on him, should the need raise. As they arrived closer from him, Nisha stopped and bowed to the Emperor. She then waited for either the Guardian to introduce her or for Oculus to ask her to introduce herself. She may be a Rogue but she wasn't unfamiliar with formal behavior.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:30 pm

As Shade approched the leader oculus,he got to think,"maybe this isnt all that bad i mean oculus is the leader and hes must have dealt with stuff like this countless times,"he thought."Sir oculus!"shade said as he approched the leader with utmost respect "Sir i found this rouge traveller wondering outside the gates while doing my patrol she requested your presence so i brought her here sir,"he said to the leader.
ShadedDeath
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:41 pm

Hearing someone call to him, he turned his head to see a trainee, or possibly guarding, bringing some fluffy white dragonness to him. Looking at her, he noticed lightwing, yet why would a sillywing come to him? It was strange. Well, whatever it was, he would figure it out. "Ahh, thank you guard. I can take it from here. You may return to your duty" He had no feelings of threat, especially from such a fluffy dragoness. Now looking at the dragoness, he tilted his head, trying to size her up and figure what was up. "Hello miss, what do you need? Not many come to visit our territory, but I would be delighted to assist you if you need assistance. Within reason, of course."
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:49 am

((Nisha isn't fluffy))

Nisha was once again slightly surprised as she heard Oculus speak. He didn't have that kind of speech high ranked dragons usually have, rather he was speaking more... normally. So Oculus was an Emperor, but was still supervising the trainees out on their job and didn't have the behavior of high-ranked dragons? That wasn't quite the image she had of him. But in a way, she felt a bit reassured. It would be easier for her to be a bit less formal if she wanted to negotiate her right of passage.
The dragoness stood up from her bow when the Emperor adressed her. If he was offering his help like this, maybe things would end up easy after all.
"Greetings, Emperor Oculus. My name is Nisha, and I came here in this territory as a part of my travels. I travel across Pyrria to uncover its knowledge and landscapes. But before I request anything, may I ask for us to move to a place where I could bathe myself? I have been traveling since a whole month to arrive here, and haven't came across some clean water since a few days in the swamp bordering the Nightwing territory. My throat is dry and my scales stained by the muddy water. This isn't a condition worthy of an Emperor." she declared as smoothly as she could.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:05 pm

(Shaded, idk if you wanna continue the topic and follow them or bail, might get a little awkward for you xD  And sowwy hyruu .w.)

Well, this was an interesting turn of events for the day.  Most rogues seemed to have been terrified to come to the NightWings after they had taken that stretch of unclaimed land.  For some reason, they seemed to believe the NightWings would not let them live there.  It was ridiculous, but if rumors kept the bad dragons away, Oculus wouldn't complain.  However, this dragoness here had the courage to come, especially looking like a LightWing, but she seemed respectful enough.  He could not  be inhospitable with her, it just wasn't his nature.  "Ahh, well, nice to meet you Nisha.  It sounds like you have had an interesting journey.  And unfortunately, there is no bath close to here.  However, I can show you to a nearby fresh water lake if you need to get clean."  Oculus would begin to walk towards the small lake if Nisha wished to go there. The water was cool, but it seemed that all she wanted to do was clean the grime off her scales. "The water shouldn't be too cold, but I doubt it will be warm. If you are hungry, I am sure one of the guard towers will have some left over food to share," he spoke, suspecting she might be a little hungry after a journey here. If she was a traveler too like she said, it would not be a bad decision to show her kindness and hospitality. Who knew, it might even improve the general perception of the NightWings. ....bah....politics seemed to always wiggle their way into the present. Shaking his head, he forced a smile to get rid of any thoughts of politics.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:59 am

Nisha made a small nod as Oculus mentioned there were no baths nearby. She personally didn't mind, as she was traveling a lot and was used to some rough conditions. But the dragoness could definitely understand Tribe dragons could have a hard time dealing with those conditions. After all, while the winter was gone the temperatures still were a bit chilly some days. She wouldn't turn down a good hot bath later if she was allowed to, though.
"Thank you for your concerns, the lake will do just fine for now. I can deal with the water being cold, now that the winter is gone. I appreciate your hospitality, I will probably accept your offer of something to eat later. I did manage to catch something to eat on my way, but I certainly wouldn't turn down a cooked meal. Would you mind guiding me to this spot you were mentioning?" she replied with a small bow.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:03 am

The dragoness did seem to have good manners. As Nisha did accept his offer for a hot meal, he would take her to the main entrance to the NightWing territory to give her a nice meal before letting her go inside to explore the NightWing lands. "of course, just follow me if you would.". Turning, Oculus began to walk towards the lake, going through a path of trees. He was pretty silent during the walk, not really a conversation starter. Once they had reached the lake, he turned to face Nisha, "well, here it is. I will depart to give you your privacy while you bath." Oculus Said, giving a half bow with his head to Nisha as he spoke.

(On mobile, so sorry for bad grammar)
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:20 pm

((That doesn't justify anything, I'm also writing all my posts on mobile :p))

Nisha followed Oculus as the Emperor guided her to the lake he had been mentioning. She was a bit surprised to see how far it was, as the two dragons did go through quite a few trees and branches to get there... Had she been an assassin her job would have been pretty easy. Was it her appearance that did lower his guard? Maybe her manners? In any case, the Emperor seemed extremely favorable to her demands. One thing was sure she couldn't say the Nightwings didn't offer her some nice hospitality. Not all Tribes could boast a similar behavior.
The white dragoness slightly bowed her head as Oculus offered to leave her alone for a bath.
"Thank you, but there is no need to. This is going to be more a quick washing than an intimate bath. I will reserve that for when I will be able to access some warmer water." she replied.
The dragoness dipped a paw in the water, feeling the temperature. The water was still cold, a bit colder than she anticipated. This would definitely be a short bath.
"If I may abuse of your presence, may I also ask you some questions? There are a lot of rumors going on about you, and while a lot of them are plain ridiculous, I am pretty curious about some others. Would you allow me to ask you about them?" the dragoness asked.
Right after saying this, Nisha entered the water. It wasn't anything really elegant or gracious, as the water was quite cold, so she just headed in in one swift movement. Nisha made some ample swimming movements in order to heat her body, soon being able to withstand the coldness of the water. Once it was the case the dragoness quickly rubbed her paws and flanks, removing any mud that had been there. When she was done she didn't lose time in the water, swiftly moving out.
"Oh you weren't kidding when you said the water wasn't warm..." she exclaimed, slightly shaking as she was getting cold.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:47 pm

(shush Razz)

Oculus was...well, caught off guard with Nisha basically asking him to stay so she could pick his brains while she bathed.  He really did not know what to do, so he just stood there as Nisha talked.  "Well, I am sure we can find a warmer bathing area closer to the capitol later." he said, turning his head away to not observe the dragoness bathing.  Even if it wasn't an intimate one, he still felt like he should give her some privacy at least.  "Ask away," he answered to her question about asking questions for him to answer.  He heard her splash into the water, and he focused his eyes on a tree while he waited for her to ask any questions she might have.  He waited until he heard Nisha come out of the water, before finally glancing to verify she was done before looking at the wet dragoness.  The complaint about the chill was of somewhat concern to him, as he would be a terrible host to just leave some guest to freeze outside.  "Ahh, w-well, how about we g-go to the guard towers to get a nice hot meal for you to warm up?" he asked, figuring that would be one of the quickest and most rational ways to warm up after a chilly swim.  Oculus remained standing, waiting for her to get ready to head back so she could get a nice meal and warm up.  "If the lake was inadequate, I can show you to a regular bathing area that is heated somewhat.  Should be much nicer than the lake anyway.  But food first I think, that'll help the most."
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:12 pm

Nisha raised an eyebrow as Oculus started to stutter. She was about to ask about some of the stuff related to his arrival to power, since it was pretty hard from the outside to know what exactly happened. But, was the Emperor stuttering after seeing a dragoness take a quick bath ? Now that was something interesting...
Hey, was she thinking about flirting with the Emperor of the Nightwings ? That was a cocky thought... but pretty exciting as well. Oculus was far from being unattractive to her, he had quite a muscular build. Well putting two and two together, he must have been a Guardian or something like that before. But that reaction he just got... Oculus wasn't used having dragonesses around him ? Hmm, that was interesting...

The dragoness chose to make a move. She approached Oculus, getting close to him - but not quite at his contact.
"I could indeed use a hot meal... but, before that, would you allow me to get a bit of your body heat ? It's the best way to warm up quickly..." she suggested with a small, innocent smile.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:31 pm

Hearing the request of the dragoness, he stiffened up. He wished he had a guard here now, as this was definitely breaking his comfort zone. The dragoness, or, Nisha he should say, was seemingly very innocent about her request, and his honour would not allow him to not assist her in such a simple request. But, that simple request was way out of his ordinary skill set. Alas, he had to help her, and now making sure to not make eye contact, lifted a wing and lightly set it over the wet, cold dragoness. "s-s-su-ure..." He did not know why this was becoming so much more embarrassing for him. If it had been a survival thing, he would have done it without any hesitation. Yet here he was, hesitant and nervous as a hatchling, all because a dragoness had taken a bath in his presence. He was raised to respect other dragoness's privacy, so that must be the cause of his nerves.

With Nisha against his wing, he didn't move towards her to rest his body against her, his legs more or less locking up, but he did not move away from her. The water had cooled her down, so maybe she just needed to be warmed a little, and that was the only reason she wanted him to stay while she...bathed...

(I need to add pretty dragoness's to Occy's weaknesses xD)
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:26 am

Nisha let a grin form at the corner of her mouth as Oculus granted her request, putting his wing over her. The Emperor looked like he was feeling pretty awkward, avoiding eye contact and stuttering at almost each of his words. Definitely, he wasn't used being around a dragoness. Which was kind of strange, Nisha figured that as an Emperor potential conquests would literally line up for him...
The dragoness slowly moved her flank toward Oculus, just slow enough for him not to notice it immediately.
"Thank you, Oculus. You're... deliciously warm. Tell me, does an Emperor like you have a mate? Or maybe a lover?" she asked with a sweet voice, continuing to lean against the Nightwing. During her last sentence, her flank made contact with his own flank, and Nisha could feel the Emperor's warmth. Even with all her plans of flirting, Nisha had to admit she wasn't minding Oculus's body-heat at all.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:23 am

The dragoness wa against him....now fully leaning against his side as she was putting her cool side against his own to warm up. Even though he remained his no eye contact position, he tried to tell himself it was just a cold dragoness trying to warm up, which helped cool his nerves a bit. But....her question brout his embarrassment right back, and if it showed, was making his cheeks slightly a pinker color. "I ye- uh umm I ya uhhhh yea um.....n-noooo?" he struggled with an answer. Why was it so hard to answer the cute' sweet dragoness's questions? While they were a little more personal than he liked, he should have been able to answer them no problem....he was a leader for goodness sake! Yet here he was, being overwhelmed by a single dragoness who just wanted to warm up against his body?
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:41 am

((Woops, just broke Occy XD))

Nisha let out a soft laugh as Oculus tried his best to answer her question. Now that the Emperor was at her contact, he seemed to have lost all his means. He was even blushing! She certainly didn't expect for the events to happen like this. It seemed like this stay in the Nightwing territory would be well worth remembering...
"There's no need to be so stiff, my Emperor... Just relax. Don't you enjoy being away from everything for a moment? You can look at me, Oculus. No mate and no lover... You must be lonely, carrying the weight of an empire on your shoulders all by yourself... without anyone to share your burden..." the white dragoness softly said.
All while talking, her tail "wandered" a bit behind them. It was only gentle touches, but soon her tail found Oculus's and rested over it. There was nothing intentional over this, just a plain coincidence...
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:50 am

(ERROR: Process 'Oculus' has stopped working.  Please wait while we look for a solution)

Gosh, why was his heart hammering so hard?  And great, she noticed his uncomfort.  This was not going as planned at all.  He kept telling himself to relax, and he tried, but it just did not work, his body was not listening at all!  He did nod his head at the question about enjoying being away from the politics, and he listened to her, turning his head to look at her.  Nope.  Seeing the pretty white dragoness glued against his side further made him feel....different and very out of place.  As she began to speak of having no mate to share the Empire with, his face would have turned bright pink if it were not for his dark scales.  He stuttered and tried to answer, but as her tail fell onto his, entangling it, he seemed to have forgotten how to speak. "i-ye-uh-um-ahhhhhh...l.i....g-gueeeeeeess?" he said, his voice getting a little higher in pitch as he finished the sentence.

Edit:  sent before message was ready ._.

Last edited by Oculus on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Present)
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:38 am

Nisha gave Oculus a warm smile as he turned his head toward her. The poor Emperor looked so awkward. Gosh, his blush was even visible through his dark scales... Well, that only meant a thing : what he really needed at the moment was the embrace of a dragoness. And an embrace was what Nisha could provide just fine.
Nisha entwined her tail with Oculus's, the tip brushing against the end of his tail. She gently raised one of her front paws, bringing it on Oculus's cheek. While doing so, she also got her own face closer from his.
"Just relax, Oculus. This moment is not for your Empire, it is just for you, and you alone." she told him, almost whispering at the end.
And then she gave Oculus a kiss. It was a gentle kiss, an invitation for him to lose himself in the moment. And hopefully, start to relax a bit. She couldn't do much if the Emperor was stiff like this, after all...
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next