Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Gathering of FireWings (FireWings Only) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Gathering of FireWings (FireWings Only) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Gathering of FireWings (FireWings Only)

5 posters

Go down

A Gathering of FireWings (FireWings Only) Empty A Gathering of FireWings (FireWings Only)

Post by Tulvir II Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:21 pm

Tables, decorations... All I need now is food.. and dragons to eat it. Tulvir looked around the space he had claimed for this little event. The whole thing his idea, and thus unknown to anyone else. The Guardian had woken in the middle of the night, grabbed some tables and decorations, and set them up in front of the palace. Why? Because he'd noticed that lately, his tribe wasn't doing much, and what better way to get them active than with a feast? Tulvir released of course that such things needed approval--or at least to be mentioned ahead of time--but he hoped it would be a pleasant surprise for everyone.

Now he was in the air, gathering food for the... special occasion. In about an hour's time, he'd gotten twenty of every animal his tribe ate. Well, if no one shows up, at least I'll have plenty to eat. Tulvir returned to the area in front of the palace and started preparing the food the way he knew his fellow FireWings liked it. And soon it was all--proudly--set up on three of the six tables. After looking around again, Tulvir decided to add one more thing: a sculpture to celebrate his tribe's greatness. Yet he would make this sculpture in a very... IceWing way. Using his ice breath, the Guardian covered a lava rock statue of the tribe's best members. After, he used a small amount of his flaming ice breath--as he liked to call it. A blast of fire alongside a blast of ice. The fire hit first, followed immediately by the ice, encasing it between the two ice layers. So the statue appeared to be glow, to be on fire, but the ice didn't melt at all.

Proud of his little centerpiece, Tulvir then let out a roar, hoping his tribe mates would hear and come investigate. In the meantime, he took a small sample of the food he'd gathered. After all, he hadn't yet eaten today and it could be awhile before anyone showed up.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

A Gathering of FireWings (FireWings Only) Empty Re: A Gathering of FireWings (FireWings Only)

Post by Lulu Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:15 am

Cicero's head shot up as she heard a roar, ears perked. She had been sleeping at the first cry, and she was not sure if she should be merry or annoyed at the summoning. The FireWings have not really been... active recently. It worried Cicero. Sometimes she would fly around the FireWing havens, looking for conversation, but it was so quiet and desert that Cicero would think that the Tribe was dead, as dead as a doornail.

So it was a surprise that she heard a roar. Cicero leapt up in her den, scales prickling in excitement. Activity. Dragons to talk to, at last!

Cicero rushed to the mouth of her cave, which was embedded in the mountainside. She could smell the scent of food, and her belly growled. She launched off into the breeze, her wings spread as the wind carried her to the source of the aroma.

Cicero was delighted as she saw a lot of tables before the Palace. And, a FireWing. A fellow FireWing, yay! She descended her flight, gliding down to the earth. Once she landed, she glanced around. She saw the FireWing, and realized that he was one she hadn't met before. Cicero smiled at him in joyful greeting, happy to see one of her kind at last.
Lulu
Lulu
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

A Gathering of FireWings (FireWings Only) Empty Re: A Gathering of FireWings (FireWings Only)

Post by Tulvir II Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:49 am

Tulvir sat next to one of the food tables and looked around. It hadn't been long since he summoned everyone, but he had hoped the response would be a bit quicker. Maybe he was just being impatient... And then he heard the sound of wings flapping. Someone was coming! He looked up and saw a fellow FireWing, though one he'd never met before. Tulvir stood and smiled, walking over when she landed. "You came! I was afraid no one would show up! Oh, sorry, where are my manners? I'm Tulvir."
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Cicero dipped her head respectively and kindly as the other FireWing approached.

"Tulvir?" she spoke, raising her head. "Hello! My name is Cicero."

Cicero glanced around, taking in all the sights. What caught her eye was the flaming statue... Made of ice.

She dashed to it, gasping.

"Tulvir, this is beautiful! Fascinating!" She gazed back at him with  eyes of awe. "Did you do this?"
Lulu
Lulu
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:43 am

"I sure did! And thanks." Tulvir smiled, happy to have someone else to admire his work. He walked back over to where he'd been before and sat again. Now all he had to do was wait for others to come. Tulvir let out another roar, just in case he hadn't been heard the first time.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrkam~Gold~howler Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Akrkam strode in her red scales glinting in the pale light "hello," she said shyly
Akrkam~Gold~howler
Akrkam~Gold~howler
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Female Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Calemvir Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:55 pm

Calemvir had been gone quite a while....though the tiny dragon had not been relaxing as much as he would want. Work, work, work, WORK! Why did he even join this tribe as a Vulcan of all things?! Ah yes...he remembered that he- then the roar interrupted his thought train not once, but twice as his ant hill home rumbled.

"Who the bloody hell is roaring near my damn home huh?!" Calemvir yelled and roared in anger as he fast crawled through his homes tunnel network and soon found the source of the sound near a tunnel exit. He poked his head out and found himself in the middle of some...party or gathering of Firewings? It did not matter to him at the moment as he swivled towards the nearest two Firewings. "Which one of you big idiots decide to roar aloud like imbeciles?!" He yelled out his challenge and hissed.
Calemvir
Calemvir
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Tulvir smiled when yet another FireWing arrived. "Hello," he replied with another smile. "Nice to meet you, I'm Tulvir." The Guardian then heard a rather angry dragon shouting and looked around, noticing a FireWing with his head poked out of the ground. "I did," he said as he stepped forward. "And there's no need to shout. I didn't know your home was right there... I was calling everyone here for a feast. You can join us, if you want."
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrkam~Gold~howler Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Akrkam listened in "May I join," she hesitated I'm new to the tribe but, as a mere hatcling
Akrkam~Gold~howler
Akrkam~Gold~howler
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Female Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:15 pm

"Well of course you can! And welcome to the tribe." He smiled again at the Hatchling and led her over to one of the tables. "Are you hungry? There's plenty of food."
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Calemvir Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Calemvir gave the bigger Firewing a angry look before disappearing underground to think for a second. He couldn't really argue about that...free food is free food and he was feeling a bit peckish at the moment. He growled to himself for being hungry while trying to be angry at the same time. Huffing to himself he crawled out of the hole easily and jumped onto one of the tables easily enough, "Fine, since your having a feast for....however many, I'll...partake in it. Calemvir, Vulcan." He said in a totally different tone now, no longer angry.
Calemvir
Calemvir
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrkam~Gold~howler Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:09 am

Akrkam brought Calemvir a pile of meat she then went back her wing spread and began to munch on a rabbit she then walked By Tulvir II and sat near him eyes glittering "Do you have any stories," she asked trying to sound brave
Akrkam~Gold~howler
Akrkam~Gold~howler
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Female Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracon Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:08 pm

Dracon was soring high above the Firewing kingdom as he often did, when he heard a roar and angry shouts coming from beneath him. Curious and hungry he decided to investigate. He turned into a dive and started to speed up until he reached a velocity witch was a bit to high; because when he landed a whole table laid out with plates and decorations went flying in the other direction. When the dust cleared Dracon's jaw dropped and he stood there gawking at all the suprized and angry dragons staring at him.

Last edited by Dracon on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dracon
Dracon
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrkam~Gold~howler Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Akrkam curtly nodded and walked over to the dragon wonder in her red-brown eyes shining with wonder at the speed he possessed.
Akrkam~Gold~howler
Akrkam~Gold~howler
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Female Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracon Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:59 pm

Dracon looked at the hatchling that was approaching him then back to the group of dragons and bowed his head sheepishly and spoke "I'm sory for this incident and sending a table flying." At this moment Dracon noticed the great-looking meat on the other tables, when he did his stomach growled embarsingly loud.
Dracon
Dracon
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrkam~Gold~howler Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Akrkam quickly grabbed the meat in her teeth bringing it to the dragon dropping it at his feet enjoy she said sweetly still amazed at his speed. her tail tip twitched, she was so happy to meet the other Firewings.
Akrkam~Gold~howler
Akrkam~Gold~howler
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Female Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracon Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Dracon stared in amazement at the little hatchling dropping a plate of meat at his feet and he realized how hungry he really was. Dracon had not eaten in at leat 3 days and was greatfull  for this food so he thanked the hatchling "Thank you so much for sharing with me, are you sure it's ok with the other dragons? I mean I sort of just destroyed an entire table of theirs."

Last edited by Dracon on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dracon
Dracon
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:32 pm

Tulvir smiled when Calemvir decided to join them. "Thanks for staying, Calemvir. I'm Tulvir, Guardian." He looked down when Akrkam sat beside him and asked for a story. "A story, huh? Sure, I have a lot of good--" He was cut off when a table and its contents went flying. Tulvir looked over to see yet another FireWing. The IceWing side of him kept him from losing his temper as he walked over. "Hey, are you okay? And don't worry about the table, it's fine." In truth, Tulvir was a little mad to see such a mess after he'd worked so much to put all this together. But he still smiled and started picking up all the meat that had been thrown. "So what's your name?" he asked the very hungry dragon.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracon Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:41 pm

"umm hi I'm Dracon and yeah I'm fine, im just glad I didn't dive at my full speed." Dracon haven't realized it until then but this Tulvir dragon didnt look like you're normal firewing. He was pondering this until he was slapped out of he's trance by the wonderful smell of the meat on the other tables and on the ground in front of him.

Last edited by Dracon on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dracon
Dracon
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrkam~Gold~howler Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:49 am

Akrkam glanced at the other dragons "I'm sure they'll be fine if we run out we all can go hunt,"she inquired
Akrkam~Gold~howler
Akrkam~Gold~howler
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Female Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:56 pm

"Well, hi, Dracon. Nice to meet you!" Tulvir finished gathering up all the meat and putting it back on the table. He then went over to one of the other tables and grabbed some meat off there. "Hey, do you guys think anyone else will show up?" He sat and ate the meat he'd gotten, while looking at the others. He then looked at his sculpture and noticed the ice was starting to melt already. Frowning, he used his ice breath to fix it.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracon Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:29 pm

"I would assume that with all this ruckus that at least somebody else would show up." After he had finished speaking Dracon scarfed down the pile of meat at his talons. "Tulvir, if would like help with caching prey to make up for the food I spilled I could gladly go get them, it'll only be a minute or so".

/sorry for the short post i have to go somewhere be back soon./

Last edited by Dracon on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dracon
Dracon
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrkam~Gold~howler Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:41 pm

Akrkam looked at the other dragons and went to go but she didn't want to leave so she stayed longer for new friends
Akrkam~Gold~howler
Akrkam~Gold~howler
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Female Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:10 am

"Don't worry about it, Dracon, it's fine. And how are you doing, Akrkam?" Tulvir asked before sitting and eating himsef.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrkam~Gold~howler Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:58 pm

Akrkam glided around the table looking at the other dragons.
Akrkam~Gold~howler
Akrkam~Gold~howler
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Female Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down