Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A common loss (Private with Celestia)  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A common loss (Private with Celestia)  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A common loss (Private with Celestia)

2 posters

Go down

A common loss (Private with Celestia)  Empty A common loss (Private with Celestia)

Post by Hyruu Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:28 am

Today was a rather normal day at the Shadow Refuge... Almost too normal. It had been a few months since Lord Tenebris left on one of his secret missions, and by now he should have been back. No, something went wrong somewhere.
Since a whole week, Loque had felt morose. He perfectly know what that meant. Either Tenebris was stuck somewhere in deep negotiations, or... or Tenebris was no more. And Loque would hate to consider the second option. And Loque wasn't the only one to feel it. Rumors were starting to spread inside the Refuge. Magistrates were already planning their moves to become the next Lord, should the position be declared officially vacant. Guards were nervous about the security devices Tenebris himself had set. It wouldn't be long before things started to heat around here.
Loque sighed, unable to continue resuming his work. The idea of having Tenebris gone was especially if rough for him. After all, Tenebris was the one having greeted the young dragon among the Nightwings. He was the one having given him comfort when he was troubled by Oculus's rise to power. He was the one having appointed him as Magistrate and given him a purpose. And most of all, he was one of the only dragons with which he shared a strong ideology.
Loque stood up, deciding to walk a bit in order to get his ideas clearer. He was heading toward the gardens, when he stopped in front of a door. The caretakers. Loque had no idea why, but a while ago Tenebris did come back with a small kid. Celestia, he had heard him calling her. The young dragoness was probably used to Tenebris absences, since it clearly wasn't the first time he was doing so. But this time was different. It had already been so long. He really didn't know a lot about that kid, but one thing was sure : she wasn't Tenebris's daughter. Until now he hadn't really thought about her, but now that Tenebris was probably gone, what would happen to her? The young Magistrate pushed the door, entering the caretaker part of the Refuge.
"Oh, Magistrate. What brings you here?" someone greeted him.
Loque politely bowed to the dragoness that greeted him.
"Good morning. With the Lord's prolongated absence, I was wondering about Celestia. Does anyone apart from Tenebris visit her?"
The Caretaker's expression got slightly sadder at the mention of Celestia.
"Oh, Celestia... No, she hasn't got any relatives. All I know is that the Lord brought her back from one of his trips, and that's all. The poor girl didn't get any visit since the Lord left." the dragoness explained.
Loque lowered his head. So she had no other relatives? What would happen to her then?
"I see... Poor girl. May I see her?" Loque asked.
"Of course. I am sure she would enjoy someone visiting her. Let me take you to her."
With that the Caretaker led Loque toward one of the rooms, where a few young dragons were. The Caretaker headed toward one of them, Celestia.
"Celestia, there's someone who wants to see you." the dragoness gently told her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

A common loss (Private with Celestia)  Empty Re: A common loss (Private with Celestia)

Post by Celestia Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:29 pm

Celestia was board. Ever since Tenebris had left it seemed like there was nothing to do here. After regaining her memories she at least found thinking helped pass the time. Thinking was a painful thing though. Her predicament was so convolutedly complicated and confusing. Even with all the time she had to think on it she still couldn't figure out how she was going to manager herself. Suddenly definetly out of nowhere she had a visitor. The goddess let the Celestia side of her mind take over for this interaction. Getting up from her bed of moonstones Celestia went to see who this visitor was. "Uh....hello. Who are you?" Celestia asked Loque.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

A common loss (Private with Celestia)  Empty Re: A common loss (Private with Celestia)

Post by Hyruu Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:04 am

Loque had a small smile as he saw the younger dragoness. He wasn't sure why Tenebris had suddenly taken someone else under his wing, especially a child like this... No other relatives, uh? That young dragoness must be feeling horribly alone.
Loque slightly bowed his head at her, before sitting down.
"Hello, Celestia. My name is Loque. You might have spotted me once or twice, but I am a dear friend of Tenebris. I guess you could say I'm his protégé, a bit like you..." he gently told her.
Poor one. If Tenebris was the last person she had, what would she do if he was to disappear? Loque would try to learn a bit about her. After all, they were a bit in the same situation... Both having found a fatherly figure in Tenebris's stern posture, and both worried about his fate.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:16 pm

Now that Loque mentioned it she had seen him a few times. Thanks to her knowledge as Astral she knew what the world protégé meant and didn't bother to disguise that. "He teaches boring stuff though like how volcanos are formed. Why would anyone want to know that? I want to learn how to take peeps down quickly and silently." Cele stated before jumping on to Loque's head with a little roar to accompany the sudden action. "But Tene isn't here so now there is nothing to do. When is he coming back?"

Celestia had come back to visit Shadow's Refuge to see if Tenebris was back yet. She would return to Occy if she found out he wasn't coming back soon. She had more semi goddess duties to do like sit around and look pretty. Which was boring, which is why she ran off to see if Tenebris was back.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:05 am

Loque had a smile when Celestia mentioned Tenebris teaching her "boring" stuff. It wasn't surprising him at all that he would try to teach a young dragon things like these instead of some more practical knowledge. Showed how much of a bookwyrm Tenebris was...
He had a blink, surprised as she suddenly pounced on top of his head. Loque then let out a giggle, seeing how enthusiast Celestia seemed to be.
"My, my, aren't you a little too young to want to be an assassin? It's not with a roar like that you're going to instill fear in the heart of your enemies... Maybe you should start by learning to hunt. What do you say? Do you want to learn to hunt? I don't know when Tenebris will come back, but I guess it can't hurt to show you some more practical stuff..." the black dragon suggested.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:24 am

Celestia's conversation was interrupted when one of Tenebris's magistrate had come to fetch Celestia. It seemed not only had he made a surprise return but wanted to see Celestia. Happy to learn he was back and eager to see him Celestia made no delay in going straight to his location.

((Lets see about continuing this in Tene's topic. http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4086-call-of-destiny-private-with-celestia))
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down