Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Talk About Ambitions (Tenebris/Celestia) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Talk About Ambitions (Tenebris/Celestia) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Talk About Ambitions (Tenebris/Celestia)

3 posters

Go down

A Talk About Ambitions (Tenebris/Celestia) Empty A Talk About Ambitions (Tenebris/Celestia)

Post by NightFlare Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:24 pm

This was it. Today, Nightflare had decided to go see Tenebris, who had, like Xangor, been promoted, unlike herself, who had been demoted..... twice. But this didn't bother the ambitious, young female. She wouldn't let herself be trampled by this minor setback. In fact, these demotions would actually help her with what she was planning. But at the moment, Nightflare was only interested in talking about..... certain issues, with Tenebris. It was obvious at this point that she couldn't train Loque anymore, despite being old enough and experienced enough to do so, so she would need to tell Tenebris - the one who had sent him - that. She also needed to talk to him about Celestia, and tell him the information she had gathered, about her being a semi goddess (Can't remember if the NightWings know she's a semi goddess or not >.>).

As Nightflare approached the Shadow Refuge, she blinked at its vastness. Quite impressive, she thought. Quite impressive indeed. No wonder with this much space, Tenebris's articles were quite beautifully written, as he had so much inspiration around him. After taking in the view, and taking a few mental notes, the dragoness continued on her way.

After walking for a while, along with some flying, she finally reached Tenebris's lair. She smirked. It was decorated so beautifully, just as she would have expected. Nightflare knew that Tenebris might expect her arrival, just as Xangor had. Perhaps that was a good thing. Nightflare could never possibly know Tenebris's intentions. So, with her beautiful, ivory claws, she rang the fancy doorbell to the lair of Tenebris, and sat back, waiting for him - or someone else(Celestia) - to answer.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

A Talk About Ambitions (Tenebris/Celestia) Empty Re: A Talk About Ambitions (Tenebris/Celestia)

Post by Tenebris Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:59 pm

[Just a quick note, I'm heading half way down the country today and won't be back to late Saturday so don't expect a reply until then, haha]
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

A Talk About Ambitions (Tenebris/Celestia) Empty Re: A Talk About Ambitions (Tenebris/Celestia)

Post by Xangor Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:20 am

(Other OCC note: NightFlare is now under strict surveillance. I'll not make Xangor to join topics so you can have privacy, but if your character tries to do something dirty, guards will immediately rush in to kill NightFlare basically. You can expect also Oculus is controlling you, so they would be Emperor guards to kill you.)
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:44 pm

(Aye, I know XD)
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:58 am

The feeling was revolting and uncomfortable, the sensation was if maggots or insects were buried under Tenebris’s scaly hide writhing and twisting, as disturbing as the feeling was it was necessary, a side effect of the wards placed around the Island of Shadows Refuge. Tenebris felt the wards as if they were extensions of his own body, like his wings or his tail they felt everything and more. The presence what entered his territory radiated with a familiar aura, raw power could be the only words to describe the company he now had on his land. Although the wards couldn’t tell him just which individual the aura belonged to he had somewhat expected the visitor in question, Demon Spawn had a distinctive ambience to them and only one had motivation to come here, others within the NightWings seemed to be blissfully ignorant to NightFlares past transgressions and history, but Tenebris knew of the hate of Gemini and Astrals family which NightFlare maintained and he wouldn't be the trusting fool.

Musing to himself Tenebris with a lofty smirk of smugness as he moved from his private personal quarters along the halls. Truth be told Tenebris thought he might of had more time, since his adoption of the young Semi-Goddess Celestia he hadn’t spoken about the death of the Goddess of Moon and Stars to a soul, those who lived at Shadow’s Refuge knew not to pry too much into his personal affairs but talk must of spread, it would be a fools assumption to believe everyone had such strong loyalties. The only other known Dragon which knew of the fate of Astral was Baldirak Sapiens Draco and given recent events the former EarthWing had more important concerns than gossip.

Tenebris felt the presence of Celestia briefly, her power was unmissable and to his relief she was upon the Island elsewhere -safe-. Meanwhile Tenebris had maneuvered himself to the grand atrium of the Citadel, Striding purposefully to the large raised dais which was housed in the enter at the far end of the hall as if a throne. Determined and tenacious he took up a sitting position on the dais as a domineering show of his status, he awaited in silence as he took a sitting position while the other occupants of the keep went about their duties unknowingly of Tenebris’s intentions. His smile was ever unfaltering as his eyes watched the Double Doors which made the entrance of the Keep, in silence he waited and only when the sound of the magnificent chiming doorbell radiated throughout the hall did he change his expression to a far more stolic serious one.

The large doors were slowly opened by two stewards, far smaller than most NightWings as they stood at only Twenty foot, which made the overwhelming size of the Grand Hall ever more imposing. Allowing NightFlare to walk in, Tenebris remained sat upon the dais at the far end of the hall his visage wasn’t adorned in his ceremonial attire but as always he indulged himself in garish silver braces and rings, one of the adornments upon his horns. Behind Tenebris the back wall of the Hall was not a wall at all, but instead a large stain glass window what appeared to depicted two Dragons rampant to one another supporting a crown, one wields a sword as a symbol of might and the other a royal scepter as a symbol of leadership. Given their position Tenebris himself upon his seat of authority seemed to be the centerpiece of the Windows art, sat in the middle of both the figures.

As the suns rays hit the stain glass window the vibrant and vigorous colours of the glass seemed to appear throughout the room, almost appearing to be of magical origin itself to a simple mind, yet the true skill came from the craftsmanship and artistry as but simple glass gave the effect. The Light seemed to dance and move over the large hall itself and highlighted the beauty of the illustrious decor, silver sculptures of draconic imagery stood proudly against the walls and arches of the hall, while tapestries draped from the ceiling and walls themselves depicting Black Dragon like beings flying and posing. Not speaking a word Tenebris’s expression remained as if consumed by monotony yet his shrewd eerie sapphire eyes showed his vigour of scheming and calculations as he watched NightFlare from a distance awaiting for her approach. Sat he raised his shoulders in a predatorial manner to show both his regality and dominance.

Last edited by Tenebris on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:12 pm

As tenebris opened the doors to his palace, Nightflare watched him very carefully. Unlike with Xangor, Tene wouldn't easily accept her. So she would ened to show loyalty towards him. Bowing her head, she deeply bowed to him, and spoke to him using his full title. "Hello, Grand Vizier Tenebris. It is a pleasure to see you again." she said, falling into a deep bow. She would not treat Tenebris with disrespect. Looking up at him, she asked, "Do you mind if I come in?"
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:04 am

Maintaining his looming foreboding presence at the far end of the large atrium atop the seat of his status Tenebris then opened his maw "Approach" the word was distinctive and well cultured even as he had to project his voice from one side of the hall to the other. Watching intently his shrewd eyes never faltered from their fixation on NightFlare, the glare giving silent scrutiny as she moved forward. Tenebris contemplated to himself as she drew near, given recent events NightFlare now didn't hold as much influence as she once did and was severely crippled in terms of control over the NightWings but Tenebris wasn't naive enough to believe that mean't she was now powerless. She may not now hold the same role but she'll have a part to play, even pawns can sometimes checkmate a King.

Finally changing his apathetic cold expression to a lofty patronizing wolfish grin he leaned forward slightly stretching out his neck before speaking softly "Formalities, they appear to be a rare sight as of late. I often find courtesies are the backbone of any form of respect wouldn't you agree?" There was a pause, yet it was clear it was a rhetorical question as Tenebris raised his right talons to scratch his chest, the eerie onyx stained claws shone compared to his grey underbelly in a glossy fashion. "Now then, pleasantries aside, to why do I owe the pleasure of your visit NightFlare?", his voice was as charming and charismatic as ever it radiated in a soft coo while each word ended raspy.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:41 am

As Tenebris opened the door, Night could feel her body tense up. She wasn't sure why she did this, as she almost never felt this way around any other dragon. But yet.... there was something about Tene that made her.... respect him. And that was saying a lot coming from someone like Nightflare, who showed no respect for anyone, with the exception of Oculus and Xangor, or course. As she and Xangor had...... a romantic relationship - if you called Xangor keeping watch on Nightflare twenty four seven as romantic. More like tyrannic, if anything. But the survaillance didn't bother her, either. There were very few things in this world that bothered Night, or dented her dignity as a beautiful, diabolic dragoness.

But today was about business. She approached Tene with a slightly respectful glint in her eye, as that was nesessary when approaching one holding much power. She was about the same height as Tene, so there wasn't much of a size difference, so they could see eye to eye, but Nightflare kept her distance. She stood about one dragon's length away from him, close enough so they could speak quietly to each other, but not close enough so that they could whisper.

"Ah, yes," Nightflare said in that gorgeous, naturally persuasive, enunciate voice, "Pleasure's all mine. As you have said, plessentries aside, I would like to discuss with you the manner of adding my home to become an official NightWing citizen, as I have not had the time to do so. I may be a part of the military, but I still have my rights to own my own lair. As been tradition amongst the NightWings, and many dragons." she said, then flicked her paw, "I have already picked something out, but you may pick something for me, if you desire to keep an eye on me..... not that I mine. I haven't done anything..... diabolical, yet, have I?" she said. And what she had said was entirely true. Nightflare hadn't done anything crazy like all the rumors claimed she did since her awakening. With the exception of murdering the previous leader of chaos, but he had been a mad old dog anyway, and he had tried to assassinate the previous leader, so she had been doing Oculus a favor.

"Oh, and I suppose I cannot train Loque any longer, as I have been.... demoted," said Nightflare, yet despite the fact she said this as if she were upset, the tone she used to say this, and the way she looked when she said it, would make you think otherwise. As Nightflare didn't really care if she had been demoted or not.

(I need to warn you, Night is flirtatious by nature, as it is a physical reflex that she has acquired through her..... job. I will make her flirts light, considering Xan's guards are watching her, and they could report her to Xan. Also, Xan, if you're reading this, don't make Xan act a certain way. They will be subtle Razz)
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:53 am

Austere like the Castle itself, its proprietor was ever somber as his glare never flinched. As NightFlare stood merely a meek distance away from his raised platform which rose above the rest of the flagstone floor he didn't waver or show any signs of hesitation with his posture. Leaning forward he rose his right eye ridge which was the only depiction what betrayed his emotions, showing his desire and craving thirst of knowledge to why she was actually here.

His emotionless display began to be little more than a vestige of the fading tiresome and tedious activities of the day he was faced with. Listening intently he seemed to roll over the words in his mind as he mused to himself, raising his right paw as his talons began to run over the silver ring what adorned one of his horns. "Interesting to note that you came here directly, many such requests thus far have been through the Imperial Guard under Xangor as a third party", he spoke scholarly and distinctive before pausing for a moment "None the less, you're within your rights to pick your territorial holdings as long as it is registered and presented to one of the state officials".

Tenebris slowly moved down from his raised dais stepping closer to NightFlare, his movements were ever fluid and gracious with his tail then flowing behind him in a serpentine like manner down the several steps. He couldn't help but scoff at NightFlares words of deeds regarding since her awakening, the scoff was a mix of disdain and mockery "That remains to be seen, rumours are abound and of course, we're all entitled to a few discrepancies are we not? Otherwise I believe we'd all be consumed by the monotony of things", at the last of his comment he gave a blood curdling chuckle which seemed unnatural and disturbing due to the fact he rarely compromises his demeanour to laugh.

Narrowing his eyes at the mention of Loque, Tenebris assumed such was going to be addressed to him sooner or later. It was all the more delightful that NightFlare was doing it directly. "Ah no matter, he will continue his studies to improve his tracking abilities within his own time. At the moment however it would be rather unfitting if you continued to teach him, given the fact he is now you're superior. Loque is now high ranking official within the hierarchy of the Empire, now a Magistrate he is my representative and voice regarding matters of state". The words were said sharply and matter-of-factly not as a direct insult but Tenebris wanted to provoke a reaction to see a falter in Nightflare, this was only solidified by the sadistic smirk which seemed to consume his maw like a wolfish grin.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Sat May 23, 2015 8:02 am

"Is that so?" asked Nightflare with a chuckle, remembering a few years ago when she had been training Loque. No doubt she could still beat him in a serious fight, but she knew he was much stronger now. Stronger and intelligent, thanks to her abilities. The thought amused her. She had been training a soldier of Tenebris. Even though she had known this as soon as he had mentioned Tenebris's name, back, no doubt, when he was still ignorant of keeping information hidden. As a magistrate, no doubt, he would take his role very seriously, and wouldn't dare to give out any information regarding top secret matters of the king or his highest represenitives. At least, that is what she hoped he would do. Again, she let out a soft, low, barely audible chuckle.

She then spoke up once again, her voice even silkier then it had been before, and a little deeper, as if she were relaxing during this conversation. "Well, tell him I'm happy for him. Of course, he would be above me no matter what, considering he was promoted to... what was it, tracker? Meanwhile I was demoted back to trainee,' again, she chuckled. "Ah, but 'tis how the world works. One cannot have power unless work is given in return. You cannot simply become god without working to achieve that title for yourself," she said with a grin, watching Tenebris' eyes with a casual, cold glint to her smile.

"As for why I came her directly, well, let's just say I wanted to stop by your library on the way out. You have such a marvelous collection, I couldn't just pass up the chance to gain knowledge of our new empire," said Nightflare, her gaze level with Tenebris as she spoke, her eyes half closed, and her body seeming to glow, radiating beauty. Just as she usually did.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun May 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Maintaining his snide condescending grin Tenebris noted NightFlare philosophy on power, his shrewd intelligent eyes match hers without falter, even despite their bleak eerie narrowness the vibrant royal coloured eyes were filled with vigour to equal his ambitions. "Truer words have rarely been spoken. Before anyone can ever embrace in victory labour must first be accomplished, after all everyone of us must first embark on a path before we embrace our destiny", Tenebris agreed despite speaking solemnly, his methodical thinking apparent in his words.

Inclining his head politely as NightFlare continued Tenebris rose his right talons for a brief moment as if to call for a pause. Remaining with his fixated glare constantly upon NightFlare he gave a mirthless laugh. "Interesting to wonder what the incarnation and embodiment of maleficence at its darkest would want to do with the knowledge of my athenaeum", giving a charming smirk of good nature even with the words spoken he slowly began to pace around NightFlare, his eyes moved over her in both admiration and awe through examination taking in her form without uttering a word.

Tenebris moved graciously and with ease, radiating with his regal and majestic stature as he seemed to manoeuvre around NightFlare before once again stopping in front of her stare meeting her gaze. "The repository of course however is open to all Citizens of the Empire, thus you will be indulged". Extending his right paw he offered the gesture for her to take his talons in hers, not to walk with but as a formal gesture of mutual respect before carrying on in a show of equality. "Humour me, I'll escort you", Tenebris spoke ever alluringly with his raspy cultured voice with the utmost pleasantries.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Nightflare decided to follow Tenebris, her eyes half closed in her usual, casual demeanor. She did really wish to gain the trust of one of the higher ranking officials. If she could do this, then she could raise herself up in the world. After all, no one knew of her certain.... deeds. Night had never registered her cave location before, so the dragons had no way of tracking her. She seemed like an entirely different person now. She followed Tenebris silently
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:45 pm

Leading Nightflare out of the grand wall, he strode exquisitely with his imposing authoritative posture which one could only assume was brought forward through purpose. Leaving through one of the many archways what appeared to close into long hallways and corridors, the architecture remained exquisite as large pillars with draconic imagery lined the walls as they moved ever onward. The odd statute seemed to stand out in the darkly lit halls built out of marble as illustrations of the passion and true lofty grandeur of the whole Castle even in what would be considered a simple corridor, the only light itself radiating from the small braziers what adorned the walls. Tenebris allowed his serpentine tail to lazily coil back and forth over the stone floor as they walked the only part of him which didn't seem to be ridged and refined, there was a long silence as they began their walk towards the Repository yet Tenebris himself didn't find it uncomfortable as many would, his detached and reserved nature made him an enigma compared to others. Even so as the archway into the repository became visible Tenebris maintained the role of host "I will say of course, it is good to see you have taken an interest into the knowledge of our kind. It seems in these dark times something as trivial as the truth is now neglected and replaced by honeyed words of lies", turning his neck slightly he narrowed his stern apathetic gaze upon Nightflare, his voice sounding tedious as if worn out. "I often find, scholars live thousands of lives when they explore the experiences and knowledge of others through their writings and studies, why the mundane live only one", stating his words matter-of-factly he gave a small amusing smile towards Nightflare.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:33 pm

(Short post idek.)

Nightflare simply nodded, listening silently to Tenebris as he spoke. Tenebris was rather arrogant, but he could be intelligent and cunning nonetheless. But then again, if Nightflare didn't have the reputation she did, she might believe that she might have actually been able to rather easally trick Tenebris. But, nonetheless, twas not the case. She simply followed him in silence.

Once they arrived at the library, Nightflare walked inside and looked around. Quite an impressive storage of books, indeed. She then turned back to Tenebris, and asked in a nonchalant voice, "Say, darling, you wouldn't happen to have any book on SeaWings, would you?"
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:38 am

Leading Nightflare through the archway as it opened up to a large open space Tenebris entered, the room itself appearing to be the base of a tower, with stairs what spiral upwards on various floors. The large Tower like structure appears of course to be the athenaeum, the repository harbours countless scrolls stacked up in various shelves while various artifacts in glass cases are showed on display, noticeably the first glass cabinet in front of the entrance houses five of the same onyx amulets Loque adorns around his neck. The only light comes from several torches and braziers what line the walls and stairs, clearly keeping a huge wide berth away from the flammable objects. Again this room is littered and decorated in the same sense as the grand hall, with draconic sculptures, various tapestries and banners depicting Black Dragons. The room lacked activity as a whole despite the over whelming size of it all, there appeared to only be about two or three Dragons wandering back and forth among the shelves on the first floor, all of which were silently holding schools and tomes. "Its a shame really, the largest collection of knowledge in perhaps the known world. Yet there are so few who take advantage of the opportunities here, as the only steward of the athenaeum I myself personally oversee the magnificence of this place to keep our culture and heritage alive and preserved" pausing for a moment, he spoke with apathy in lack of emotion despite the fact his eyes were now as vigorous as ever, glossy with passion. "I'm making movements to ensure that all Dragons within the Empire and even out, receive the education necessary to make them literate, so that perhaps in the future all can understand the past and present as equals to the end where they can even perceive the future by learning from the past and now".

((On a little OOC note, I found this picture and I think it depicts some of the architecture found within the Citadel of Shadows Refuge quite well to give you a little bit of visual insight xD))
A Talk About Ambitions (Tenebris/Celestia) Halls_10
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:11 am

As Nightflare listened, she frowned slightly. Of course Tenebris would answer her question in a cryptic way. That was Tenebris for you. Nightflare simply listened and nodded. She had important business she needed to return to. Sighing, Nightflare walked over to a shelf nearby Tenebris, picking out a small book. Surprisingly enough, the one she had picked out was a copy of "Everything you need to know about SeaWings: Ultimate Edition". She smirked at her luck, and turned back to Tenebris. He seemed lost in the magnificence of the building, as well. Nightflare agreed, it was quite impressive. She reminded herself mentally that she'd have to come back here sometime later.

She trotted up to Tenebris, holding the book in her paws. She blinked casually at Tenebris, and innocent smile on her face. "Thank you for excorting me here, your Lordship. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to pick out a few books, and I'll be on my way. Thank you again, and goodbye." she said politely, and made her way towards the isles.

(I think I'm gonna wrap this up. o3o)
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:49 pm

((Right'o, I don't really need to add anything additional to this, as you can imagine Tenebris properly would of just simply nodded and said "I'll leave you be then", if not a bit more formally before then going off to his private study. Other than that though this is officially closed xD))
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down