Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus)

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) - Page 3 Empty Getting things together (Private/Heinaus)

Post by Draken Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Draken got up in the morning and yawned he was a bit tired cause he usually slept in but he woke up earlier then he would usually wake up. Draken decided to just go back to the old days when he jot stuff down in his journal and set off on a small trip, it would bring back memories of his past. Draken took out his journal and saw that the last time he wrote in it was when he first met vera. He turned the page and wrote Well its been I while since ive wrote in this and today ive decided to go back to the old days, when I would go on a small trip, so that what I'm doing, now that I now know that ive been a demi god this whole time, I think ill be fine. Friends: 12. Draken closed his journal set out. He soon arrived at an open field where there was nothing, but flowers and maybe a couple trees. Draken thought this was a great place to stop and he leaned by a tree and decided to just look through his journal for memories, he opened his journal and started to read his past notes.

//this takes place after the demi god topic//

Last edited by Draken on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting things together (Private/Heinaus)

Post by Draken Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Draken sighed. "No not really, its kind of hard to tell anything apart right now, because of my glowing red eyes, everything I see is just a different shade of red, I kind of just want to wait till i can switch back which should be..........around 2 or 3 minutes." He said and then his Stomach growled again, he was a bit annoyed at this because he just ate, his stomach just wanted more. He sighed again and then got back up to find another deer. He saw one in the distance and disappeared into the shadows. He soon reappeared behind the deer and tackled it to the ground and breathed a beam of darkness straight at it until it died. He picked it up and walked back towards Heinaus and began to dig in to his.......desert.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting things together (Private/Heinaus)

Post by Heinaus Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:52 pm

She nods

"Two or three minutes. Then we can go see something? Or do something?"

She jumped back as he disappeared into darkness and her pets woke up and searched the area a couple minutes before he came back with another deer

"Huh...You must be hungry, Draken. I never seen a dragon that eats this much. Well, I never eat a lot, so, thats probably why. So, how many hatchlings do you have?"
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:03 pm

Draken looked like he was very hungry and finished the 2nd deer very quickly. "Oh, its just that this nightmare mode increases my hunger..... be careful." he said licked around his mouth as he looked at her hungrily and then stopped and laughed. "I'm just kidding, I can make jokes from time to time hehe, so I have 4 hatchlings 3 from me and the other 1 is adopted, though I love hatchlings and if I do ever find another mate, I would be glad to have more." He said smiling and then he started to change back to normal. When he was fully back to normal he sighed with relief.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Her pets growled at him when he eyed her, but backed down when he said he was joking

"Yeah you may not want to say that around them, especially in that form. They are on high defense right now. So, you have four hatchlings? What are thier names? And you lost a mate? Who was she?"
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:42 pm

Draken nodded. "Oh I understand sorry, ill joke some other time. Ok so they are StarDancer she is the adopted one, Lalani, Sera and Noctissa and my past mate was......" Draken sighs as he starts to think of Vera again. ".....Vera, she was selfish and didn't care about the hatchlings and only wanted me, an eventually she dumped me because of that..... I hate thinking about her." He said looking annoyed as he thought of Vera again.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:16 pm

"Oh my.... That sounds AWFUL... I'm so sorry for asking, I'll leave if you want....?", She said, having a small tear in her eyes, she walked over to a tree and sst under it, avoiding his gaze the entire time. "I didn't know..."
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:33 pm

//Glad to see that this topic is back//

Draken was a bit surprised on Heinaus' reaction, he didn't want to make Heinaus feel bad, none of it happened to her, it all happened to him, it was very difficult to get over it, he didn't want anyone to feel bad over what happened to him. He slowly went over to the tree where Heinaus sat under and sat next to her. "... Hey.... Don't be like that.... You didn't have to go through it.... I did..... I don't want anyone else to have the pain I'm dealing with now... You can leave if you want... But.... I for one enjoy the company.... Of a friend." Draken said, caringly, trying to cheer her up a bit.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:55 pm

".... I don't WANT to leave... I... Can't help being around you...", She said, having her gem change to the color of pink(love)
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:27 pm

Draken tilted his head to the right a bit, confused about what she was talking about. He noticed her gem turned to pink. "Uh... Why is your gem pink? Are you ok?" He asked, a bit nervously
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:36 pm

"What...? Oh dear... Not again....", She said, trying to hide her blushing
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:43 pm

Draken was still confused about what happened, she then tried to hide something and wondered on what possibly caused her to act this way. "... Uh... You can tell me.... You don't have to hide anything from me... Im just very confused." he responded, hoping for her to reply with the an answer.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:45 pm

"Uh... Uh.... I... Kinda... Like you.......", She said, blushing more, she scooted a bit away from him
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Draken, still being confused, began to think about what to think about what to say, she was beginning make him nervous. He scooted a bit closer to her. "Yea... We're friends remember?" Draken soon responded.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by StarDancer Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:02 pm

"... No... I mean... LIKE like you...", She said, as she fluffed her wings
StarDancer
StarDancer

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Draken's eyes widened as Heinaus responded, definitely not what he expected. "Woah... Calm it down a bit... Let's not go too far here... Let's be friends for a bit.. Then and I'll think about it.... Ok?" he responded, nervously.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:32 pm

".... O... Okay....", She said quietly as her Vardons jumped on him
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:45 pm

Draken was surprised when the vardons tackled him and giggles a bit, having a fun time. "Ok.... That was unexpected." he said in a playful mood.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:50 am

She smiled brightly, jumping on him as well

"Yes it was! I just wanba play for now."
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:40 am

Draken continued to laugh as Heinaus jumped on him as well. ".. Alright, sounds perfectly fine with me.. Heheh." he responded, still giggling.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:42 am

"Great! I love friends!" she nuzzled him tgen got off, wrestling with a vardon
Kyrin
Kyrin

Female Posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:46 am

Draken slowly got up as she got off him, he was panting a bit as it was a bit exhausting. He then looked at Heinaus as she wrestled a vardon, he hadn't played with anyone in a long time, the last time he played with someone was with Myth and Storm at a lake and that was a very long time ago. He sat up and stared at her wrestling, too nervous to jump in as he was nervous that he'd do something wrong.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:53 pm

"Come on Draken! Have fun!" She continues wrestling, then yelps as the vardon bit her. She smacked the vardon square on the nose. "Bad!"

Another vardon came and jumped onto his back
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Draken's eyes widened as a vardon jumped on his back and he laughed a bit. "Naw... I'm good, I'll just watch, don't go too crazy." he responded, smiling happily.

(We can always time skip to days later, like I did with Storm as sparks)
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:35 pm

(do you wanna? And... Will having a mate help Draken? Even in tge smallest bit?)

"Aw... Come on. Pleeeease?" She looked at him with starry eyes.
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:36 pm

Draken giggled a bit, then shrugged "Oh fine." he responded nervously.

(Yes and yes)
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next