Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) - Page 5 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) - Page 5 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus)

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) - Page 5 Empty Getting things together (Private/Heinaus)

Post by Draken Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Draken got up in the morning and yawned he was a bit tired cause he usually slept in but he woke up earlier then he would usually wake up. Draken decided to just go back to the old days when he jot stuff down in his journal and set off on a small trip, it would bring back memories of his past. Draken took out his journal and saw that the last time he wrote in it was when he first met vera. He turned the page and wrote Well its been I while since ive wrote in this and today ive decided to go back to the old days, when I would go on a small trip, so that what I'm doing, now that I now know that ive been a demi god this whole time, I think ill be fine. Friends: 12. Draken closed his journal set out. He soon arrived at an open field where there was nothing, but flowers and maybe a couple trees. Draken thought this was a great place to stop and he leaned by a tree and decided to just look through his journal for memories, he opened his journal and started to read his past notes.

//this takes place after the demi god topic//

Last edited by Draken on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) - Page 5 Empty Re: Getting things together (Private/Heinaus)

Post by Draken Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Draken caught the apple quickly and took a bite out his apple as she asked him a question. "I am very happy, it's definitely cool and yes I tell others what to do, but I'm not bossy and stuff like that." he answered, then took another bite out his apple.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) - Page 5 Empty Re: Getting things together (Private/Heinaus)

Post by Kyrin Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:21 pm

She laughed then hugged him. "We are gonna be the BEST of friends! We're gonna go on adventures, see new places! All of thst jazz! Yay!!!!" She exclaimed
Kyrin
Kyrin

Female Posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Draken laughed as he knew she was having a blast. One thought staid in his head though and that thought was when she asked him to be her mate in the past. He didn't want to bring it up, as he still didn't know if he was ready. He hugged back and responded. "Of course, I know some very interesting places we can go to as well."
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:29 pm

"Oooo, like where? I LOVE exploration! I bet that we're gonna find so many treasures!" She said happily, eating the rest of her apple, then thriwing the core away
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:33 pm

Draken continued to eat his apple, then threw it off to the side when it was only 3/4's eaten, as he wasn't too hungry. "I know a nice looking lake we could go to... Maybe look around and find treasure, I don't know, I don't go there often." he answered, shrugging at the end.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:37 pm

"That's perfect!" Sge higfed him tightly, then fkew off into the air

"Come on slow poke! We got treasure to find!" Sge yelled, soon flying away, quickly
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:39 pm

Draken got surprised when he saw she was in a hurry. He laughed slightly, spread his wings out and flew into the air. After minutes passed, Draken led her to nice lake, giving a perfect view of the sun, there were trees all around and deer around the area. The area was peaceful. Draken arrived there first and waited for her arrival.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:06 pm

She soon arrived, swinging into a tree. "Oof! Whoops! My landing was bad! I can work on it though!" She said, falling out of tge tree. "So Drakey, can we start lookibg for treasures?"
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:09 pm

Draken couldn't help, but laugh when she hit a tree, he knew it may be a bit rude, but he was having a good time and he thought it was funny. "Yep.. Go ahead.... I'll watch your progress and see how you do." he responded, smiling at her.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:56 am

"Yay!!!" She began looking around, lifting rocks, looking into treees, digging into the ground, she even dove into the water to look fir treasure, she soon surfaced and laughed as she had a crab on her nose. "Look!"
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:19 am

Draken sat down as he watched Heinaus look around the lake for treasure, he giggled a bit, as it reminded him of when he was young, well, the parts when he had fun as a child.

As he sat, he pulled out his Quill and Journal and began writing something down. Well, looks like I found Heinaus again and boy is she happy. I'm enjoying being around her and it reminds me of the fun times in my childhood. This day is going well so far. He wrote and then put the date In the corner of the page.

When she poked her head out of the water, he laughed "Heh.... You've got a crab on your nose silly." he said, still having his journal and quill out.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:03 am

"Hey, Whattcha writing? " she asked as she shook the crab off and got out of the water. "Something cool? Something sad? Actiony? Fun? What? Anything?" She cane over to him and looked into his book, trying to read what he wrote.

"Oh! Yep, I'm very happy! Hey, there's a ton of pages you didn't write on... Why?" She asked, a bit befuddled.
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:14 am

Draken wasn't expecting her to come out of the water and go to him, then read a part of his journal. He felt a bit emberassed. "Well... Those pages are for the other days.. I record everything that happens in here, it's my journal. I've had t since I was 9 years old." he explained, then closed his journal.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:37 pm

"Oh wow. That's cool! I kinda have over a million, maybe more journals...." She said quietly, patting his shoulder.

"So... Uhm... I'm a bit tired now...."
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:55 pm

Draken chuckled a bit when she said she was tired, it was a bit funny because the reason was probobly because she was running around and was excited the whole time she was with him. "Oh.... Well if your tired then you can go back to your cave... I have to head to the palace where my cave is... It was nice meeting you again." he responded.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:37 am

She looked a bit sad now. "But, why can't you come home with me?" She asks, giving him the starry eyes. "I love being with you and playing, adventuring, and just sitting with you...."
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:42 am

Draken sighed at her expression changed when he said he had to go. It's not like he had a choice, he was the king now. "I'm sorry, I really am.... But I have to go back to the palace...... Tell you what.. I'll meet you at this exact spot tomorrow, how does that sound?" he asked, hoping she would cheer up.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:24 am

"This EXACT spot?" She aaked him, hopeful that he wouldn't lie to her and stay away. 'PLEEEEEASE say yes!!!' She thought to herself.
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:16 am

Draken giggled a bit as he could tell that she really wanted to see him again. He's never had a friend that has wanted to be with him this much. "Yes..... I'll be there.. Don't worry, I don't lie to my friends." he replied, smiling at her.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:36 am

She hugged him tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you!!!!" She then climbed up a tree and laid down, waiting for the next day to spend time with her friend
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:53 am

Draken giggles slightly as she got excited. He then waved her a bye as he left.

The next day, Draken was a bit tired because of all the work he had to do. He almost forgot about Heinaus. He quickly left the palace and hurried to the spot he said he'd meet her at. He was minutes late and he hoped she was still there.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:01 am

Heinaus was there, rolling in the grass, playing with her pets, she was laughing, smiling, and VERY happy today. She then jumped into the water, taking a bit of a swim for about a few seconds. She then looked over at the spot where Draken saidhe'd be, a bit disappointed that he wasn't here yet.

"Come on... Don't tell me he forgot again..."
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:12 am

Draken now was in a hurry. He soon arivved at the spot he said he'd meet her at. He was now panting out of breath and hoping that she was there. He looked around and saw Heinaus. He was relieved that he found her. "I'm so sorry, I was busy, with Seawings and stuff, plans all that stuff... I'm so sorry." he said, still tired.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:50 am

She smiled brightly when she saw him, then laughed a bit. "Jeez, I could've waited! You didn't have to RUSH to get here." She said, laughing
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:03 am

Draken calmed down a bit when she laughed, he began to take deep breaths, trying to wake himself back up. He smiled at her, still only slightly panting. "Oh... Oops... Heh.... So... How has your day been so far?" he asked kindly.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next