Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) Vote_lcapGetting things together (Private/Heinaus) Voting_barGetting things together (Private/Heinaus) Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus)

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) Empty Getting things together (Private/Heinaus)

Post by Draken Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:33 pm

Draken got up in the morning and yawned he was a bit tired cause he usually slept in but he woke up earlier then he would usually wake up. Draken decided to just go back to the old days when he jot stuff down in his journal and set off on a small trip, it would bring back memories of his past. Draken took out his journal and saw that the last time he wrote in it was when he first met vera. He turned the page and wrote Well its been I while since ive wrote in this and today ive decided to go back to the old days, when I would go on a small trip, so that what I'm doing, now that I now know that ive been a demi god this whole time, I think ill be fine. Friends: 12. Draken closed his journal set out. He soon arrived at an open field where there was nothing, but flowers and maybe a couple trees. Draken thought this was a great place to stop and he leaned by a tree and decided to just look through his journal for memories, he opened his journal and started to read his past notes.

//this takes place after the demi god topic//

Last edited by Draken on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) Empty Re: Getting things together (Private/Heinaus)

Post by Heinaus Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Heinaus, knowing she had no family to be with, slept with her Vardons in the middle of a grassy plain, hidden from view with her camouflaged scales. Fives Vardons slept with her and fives were patrolling around the plains, searching for both food and watching for any attackers.
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Getting things together (Private/Heinaus) Empty Re: Getting things together (Private/Heinaus)

Post by Draken Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:48 pm

Draken finished looking through his journal and was happy to relive those memories. He was going to go back home, but he spotted another Dragon with 5 other creatures sleeping with her. He didn't want any trouble so he carefully tried to sneak past without being detected, but being the clumsy Dragon he is, he accidently tripped over a branch and fell on the ground and caused a crack in the branch which made a loud noise.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:55 pm

Hearing the noise, she lifted her head up in surprise as her Vardons went to where the noise was.

Her Vardons came up to the SeaWing/NightWing and circled him.

Heinaus stood up and walked over to the clumsy dragon and beckons her pets to come to her.

"Sorry about that. They're just doing their job. Whats your name?", She asked, with her talon stroking one of her pets
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Draken stood back up and tried to make sure he didn't seem weak, but he was always nervous if he met new dragons, plus he was always scared to talk to any female. "Uhhh.......Dra...Draken, my name is Draken.....wha...what's yours hehe?" Draken said this nervously as he saw the creatures around her and awaited a response.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Heinaus sent her pets to her sleeping spot and looked back at Draken

"Nice to meet you, Draken. I'm Heinaus. Or you can call me Hein. It doesn't matter", She said, calmly, letting her crystal change to yellow, or happiness

"But, why are you out here alone? Don't you have a mate? Or a family of any sort?"
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:18 pm

Draken thought for a moment and saw that this dragoness was nice, he calmed down a bit and responded "uhh, no not really, I was just trying to relive old memories, cause I recently found out I was a....." He sighed and then resumed his sentence. "......Demi god, I didn't know I was a demi god for 14 years and now I know." Draken sighed again and was hoping she wasn't going to bug him about the whole demi god situation.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:23 pm

Heinaus stepped back, a bit surprised, but comes a bit more closer to him

"A demi god? And you never knew? Wow.....You look a bit...Sad....It's hard to tell, since I can't read your scales"

She held her wing open, offering to comfort him.
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Draken sighs "its....its fine, I just thought I'd relieve old memories before trying to find the god who is my mother or father, I don't know yet." Draken's left eye then change to a glowing red eye for a brief time, he saw his glowing eye and shook his head around, and it turned back to normal. "Ignore that." Draken tried his best to act like he wasn't sad and awaited a response.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:40 pm

Heinaus stared at Draken for a moment, then called two of her pets over, for safety

"Please ignore my babies. I....Am just a bit uncomfortable, is all.", She pet one of her pets, and looked back at him, waiting for him to either hurt her or just walk away, since thats what has happened every time she met another dragon
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:45 pm

Draken looked back and smiled "Oh ok, you wanna chat or something, I'm always in the mood for meeting new dragons?" Draken asked happily and looked at one of the creatures. "What are they, I've never seen them before?" Draken asked hoping to get a response.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:55 pm

One of her pets jumped on his back and sat there for a moment before getting off

"Sure, we can talk.....But not out in the open....Even though I have my babies to protect me, they can die easily....So I like them to be together", She said, looking around
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Draken nodded and looked around to see an empty cave over by a couple of trees. "How about we head there?" He pointed and awaited a response.

//sorry if short//
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:53 am

Heinaus looked at her pets and then back at Draken

0"Yeah. Thats good enough. Lets go., She said walking over to the cave
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:18 pm

Draken followed her into the cave and thought for a minute and was a little afraid to be with a dragon that he never knew about in a dark cave, so he was going to change that and he wanted to get to know her. "So, how are you and can you tell me what those things that were surrounding you were." Draken asked.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:39 am

She looked back at him, a grin on her face

"I'm great. And my babies are creatures unknown to this world, So I call them "Vardons". They found me, raised me, then took to me as mother. So, I brought them to the Cyanize Mountain Range to live, and we've been doing good ever since", Hein explained to him.
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:22 am

Draken nodded. "ahh I see, well at least you had someone to take care of you, Ive been alone my entire life and literally this year is when I started making friends, so" Draken explained this but was uncomfortable explaining it.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:04 pm

She stared at him, listening

"Thats interesting, in a way. Do others think you're some weird dragon if you're just starting to make friends?", She asked, trying not to break his comfort zone
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:41 pm

"yea kind of, I mean I get nervous a lot and I get scared of bigger dragons and even..........................Girls, yea I admit it, I'm afraid to talk to girls." Draken looked embarrassed after his last words in that sentence, but at least he was telling the truth.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:48 pm

She patted his back

"I was once nervous like you. But that was before I had my babies. They know danger like the Cyanize Mountains. But its reasonable to be afraid of girls. But please don't be afraid of me., She said, wrapping her wing around him, trying to comfort him
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:29 pm

Draken smiled and replied "oh that's cool, your fine by the way and thanks for the comfort, so what about you, do you have any friends besides the Vardons?" Draken asked curiously, I mean she asked him so why not.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:37 pm

She rustled her wings

"Would it be strange if I said I didn't have any friends other than them? I'm thinking it would be weird, but I don't have any other friends than them. Maybe.....You could be my first?", She said, with a hopeful smile on her face
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:44 pm

Draken smiled. "Of course I can be your friend, I'm always in the mood in making new friends. I don't think its weird that you don't have any friends besides them, I mean it took me a long time to make friends, It took me 14 years to get a friend so." Draken replied in a great mood.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:05 pm

She relaxed a bit

"Oh, good. Thank you. I thought I would only have them to be friends with. I thought I would just live and travel meeting with people I don't know, and just talking to them, only to have my vardons scare them away from me"
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Draken nodded. "Hey its fine, Friends are always great to have, they are usually always there for you whenever you need help and ill be glad to be the first one who will show you what having a friend is like." Draken says and then hugs Heinaus trying to cheer her up and then let goes soon after. "So what are you like, what are your interests?" he asks
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next